Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun (22165 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by SEGLIZ: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Freestainworld:
my brother e make sense, he is a member of that organization and so should be questioned, it is called interrogation, not a bad thing, if he is innocent thanks to God , if he is guilty, he could be penalized.

not all churches or pastors are members of can.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by bluefilm: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
You think CAN is as stupid as you, abi?

You want CAN to come out and start condemning the pastor without getting the full details first, abi?

Onye nzuzu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Altern8(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
wman:

No one was around when he did it. Watch the video.

He raped her twice.

That’s her word against his. And he has said he didn’t rape anyone.

Why have you chosen not to believe his word? Just curious.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?

As a lady you should be ashamed of yourself. Your fellow women were raped by someone with an affiliation to Christianity.

The best the custodian of Christianity is to come out and make a statement so that people won't be associating such act to religion...
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Altern8(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
It's not politics, they have nothing to say.

Let Buhari go to Saudi Arabia for a meeting, they will release a press statement.

It's a political party and was never a religious association since the inception of democracy.

If someone accused you of something, should you be condemned even after you denied it? Even before you have been found guilty?

Think about it.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
So this wall gecko too get something to say?
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Altern8(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2019
WinningSun:

As a lady you should be ashamed of yourself. Your fellow women were raped by someone with an affiliation to Christianity.

The best the custodian of Christianity is to come out and make a statement so that people won't be associating such act to religion...

I’m curious. If he sued you for defamation now, how would you defend yourself in court? Do you have proof that the pastor is guilty? Has he been tried in court and found guilty?

Where is your certainty coming from?

He was silent before and we took it as admission of guilt. Now that he has denied the allegations, what next?

This will degenerate into cyber bullying.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by pek(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
COZA is not a member of CAN.
Even at that, CAN can't react to what is on social media. Something that has not been brought officially to them.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?
Another foolish thinking.
But when Buhari or any of those northern governors does anything your like with their semi-oblong heads will start farting all over the place shouting Islamization like crazed idiots..

Ask yourself how can CAN be silent over the actions of one of their members?

OK. I understand that can was meant to bash and blast anything Islam and Muslims.

una head no fess correct before.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by pek(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2019
jrusky:
Why calling CAN to this now? This is a case still under investigation if CAN talk now same you will say they react too quickly now they are studying the case before taken action and you are disgusting already.

Every prostitute now want to flex isn't I have read the woman speech I belief her story but something is a bit not very clear in her story. As I said no mercy for rapist but Ronaldo and Key man is thought for questions.
*believe*
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
If CAN talks it won't change anything so they keep quiet as it is said silence is golden speech is silver
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by OgogoroNo2: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
What do you want CAN to say na?
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by nullboss: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
Who be this one again
I'm just wondering if you have a brother or son maybe you will understand if they are falsely accused and everyone automatically crucify them
It goes both ways
leave the dumb nigga. That's how a friend almost died in Jail over false rape allegation
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Danizzy: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't support rape, but some girls themselves create d enabling environment for themselves to fall victim. Take it or leave it.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by MikeBetty(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Toke Makinwa in a new Tweet has called out the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) over the Busola Dakolo rape case allegations on the COZA senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"I am disgusted that CAN as a body have not come out to say anything. No one is asking you to take sides but as the Christian association of Nigeria, they should say something."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-i-am-disgusted-toke-makinwa-reacts.html

Toke Should Shot Up. Did She Espect CAN To Apportion Blame To Either Of The Two? Is CAN A Record Label Or Personal Business That Will Just Wake Up To Issue Statement Without Investigating The Matter? This Is Not Political Problem Talk Someone Will Just Respond To. Who Among The Two Did Toke Want Can To Blame Now? Timi Frank's Wife Is A Christian As Well As The Christian Pastor, Whose Action Will You Want CAN To Condemn Now The Matter Has Not Been Investigated?

2 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by martineverest(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2019
this is what I have been saying..CAN kept quiet during Stephanie otobo case...they only know how to cry Islamisation

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by lomprico(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
It's not politics, they have nothing to say.

Let Buhari go to Saudi Arabia for a meeting, they will release a press statement.

It's a political party and was never a religious association since the inception of democracy.

Because it concerns every citizen!
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Neddstark: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

So am just wondering if you have a sister or daughter?

coz maybe you'll understand more if it happened to any of them

I have a sister and a daughter if they fall stupidly for a man's sexual antics, its their cup of tea.
As for you, go an host an interview about how someone fcked you in the past too and call it rape.
Feminists with retardedd grey matter
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by TemmyT002(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Ode leleyi o
They should respond when no proof has been shown
Nawa o
Carry the guy go court jare
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by OmoOsanyin: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Black churches were once the cornerstone of the Black community and looked at as a source of guidance and strength. Indeed, the war for freedom waged in the 1960s battle for civil rights was born within the walls of Black churches. But that was then, and this is now. The pews of African American, African, Nigerian churches are filled with women, many of them lonely single mothers. These women come to church to be spiritually uplifted, but that is not what happens. Instead, twisted Scripture is used by unscrupulous men to manipulate and control them. Church is where black women are being preyed upon sexually, emotionally and financially. Are most pastors in black churches nothing but pimps smiling from the pulpit to a Cadillac, Mercedes beast, Rolls Royce, Tear rubber cars and private personal jet planes?

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Emanodimo(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Freestainworld:
my brother e make sense, he is a member of that organization and so should be questioned, it is called interrogation, not a bad thing, if he is innocent thanks to God , if he is guilty, he could be penalized.

How often has the AGN speak on behalf of their member facing allegations of drug trafficking?

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by lionson3: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Now I know you're an idiot. A woman suddenly wakes up then says a pastor raped her years ago and you want CAN to react? Your papa no train you well!
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Truefaith: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetrueChristianfaith.com
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Altern8:

I’m curious. If he sued you for defamation now, how would you defend yourself in court? Do you have proof that the pastor is guilty? Has he been tried in court and found guilty?

Where is your certainty coming from?

He was silent before and we took it as admission of guilt. Now that he has denied the allegations, what next?

This will degenerate into cyber bullying.

Why argument isn't for or against the criminal... My argument with the person I quoted is her shutting the voice of the accuser
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by henribj(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Yes it makes sense for CAN to respond, they have a duty to protect Christians both the congregation and the pastor.
It does not mean CAN should side any of them, all they need do is inform any aggrieved party to seek the law, simple.

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN? It's like expecting a cult gang to sanction a member for doing what they are know for. They are all in this together.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Madam CAN ar nt lyk u pple who run dere mouth witout findings nd jump into conclusion. So chill nd get more sence madam
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN? It's like expecting a cult gang to sanction a member for doing what they are know for. They are all in this together.
Why now? Some people like you need sense. Pls get sense
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by cyrilamx(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Allegation you said? But they reacted against the most bigoted allegation of PMB's double...CAN is a political tool of d PDP...no wonder the catholic church severe ties with the body at the centre. They surely can't disciple Fotoyinbo cos he owns his church-business.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by tete7000(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Is CAN a court of law? CAN could only sanction him if a reputable court has done that already.

Did Fatoyinbo consult CAN before founding his church? Is being a member of CAN compulsory for all churches' pastors? What really is CAN, why was it created and what are the limit of its power? Does it have power to discipline any 'erring' self-proclaimed pastor? If you are able to answer all these questions, you may come to conclusion that Toke's anger ought to be directed else.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Maybe they are doing their own investigation.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by itu404(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Freestainworld:

NO sir, that is that job is for the justice system of any country. it is only if he is found guilty tehen a noble body like CAN can then take their own action if need be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident / Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.