Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun (22167 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Boyooosa(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Toke is taking this far.
This is an alleged case between two individuals, so how would CAN play a role in this. And even if there is need for interventionion, the most they can do is to privately interrogate the two involved and don't necessarily need to go into deep investigation because they are not court.
No single case has been filed yet sef, so what do you expect CAN to do? CAN wey never know wetin dem go do with the Christian killings in a part of the country, wey never know how dem go curb the rate at which fraud is going on in the churches and their agencies, na dem go come intervene for fatoyinbo 's dakolos case, too ridiculous!
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by jrusky(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Why calling CAN to this now? This is a case still under investigation if CAN talk now same you will say they react too quickly now they are studying the case before taken action and you are disgusting already.

Every prostitute now want to flex isn't I have read the woman speech I belief her story but something is a bit not very clear in her story. As I said no mercy for rapist but Ronaldo and Key man is thought for questions.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by livelymatilda: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?
jrusky:
Why calling CAN to this now? This is a case still under investigation if CAN talk now same you will say they react too quickly now they are studying the case before taken action and you are disgusting already.

Every prostitute now want to flex isn't I have read the woman speech I belief her story but something is a bit not very clear in her story. As I said no mercy for rapist but Ronaldo and Key man is thought for questions.
The Bulgari "Fulanization " of Nigeria that they reacted to, was it not an allegation from Obasanjo?

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by CEOwatazs: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2019
mtchewww, at ur own peril if u biliv d nonsense CAN..... my pastor here de knack pussy any aw all wat d body cul do was to relocate him to anoda branch smwia far from wer the incident happened. since COZA don't have anoda branch to tranzfa Biodun maybe de shul tranzfa him to PIZZA
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Famocious(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2019
I'm not sure if open condemnation/confrontation makes people repent.

I'm sure some of his spiritual fathers would have called to inquire about the accusations and take necessary steps to help him out.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by wman(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
eyeview:
All these girls that were already rotten from their teenage years have started classifying all those sex they had in their teenage years as rape.
Many are using the trending "speak out against rape" to term every sex they later regretted as rape.

So let's get this straight.
He comes to her parents home and rapes her while her siblings were around. After the rape session, he goes to his car to get her a drink which she accepted and they had one more rape session. Thereafter, they met severally for some more rape session in different places including his car?

Let's just say it as it is. The girl fell for a smooth suave Yoruba demon and today she wants to use her age to claim rape.

No one was around when he did it. Watch the video.

He raped her twice.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by agro100(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks k
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Vickean04(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Before now,the man (Pst Fatoyinbo) was in the world, he belongs to the underground in school back in the days &so now guess old things has passed away.....but small poo on a plate of soup even if the eyes overlook it,the mind wont.. Therefore I stand against Rape....Its devilish
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

So am just wondering if you have a sister or daughter?

coz maybe you'll understand more if it happened to any of them

Having a sister or daughter isn’t really the issue here..u don’t have to be bias just because u have a daughter or a sister...it’s objectivity that is needed when accusation come up..if this case goes to court..
.these funny points that people are raising and u unobjective sympathizers are using to attack people of supporting rape is what lawyers will use to shred Busola Dakolo when she takes the stand to testify....it is just very weird that a lady that was forcefully penetrated still went to the house of the evil man to sleep and still get force fully penetrated on the bonnet another time...

She made reference to a time the man wasn’t married, she even said the girlfriend/now wife was always there....sounded like jealousy statement to me..lawyers will see it that way...people are already reading meaning to it...they should go to court......social media isn’t where verdict is passed

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
babadeee:
what about MURIC? That will not mind there business angry angry

Lesson 1

Religion is scam!

Its a mental slavery tool.

Even people that sold it to you dont use it.

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
On this case, I've decided to remain sort of neutral.

Personally I believe there is no smoke without fire. The guy possibly did the deed. And the reason why it has taken so long for the story to come out is because in Nigeria when a girl is raped, she is damaged goods. She cannot get married, and some individuals would even go as far as blaming her for the rape, which is why she cannot say nothing till now.

But the same issues surrounding delay in reporting rape are the same issues that prevent it's prosecution. The best time to get evidence of a rape is within the first 12 hours, or else all the evidence vanishes.That.is why we must encourage rape victims in this country to come forward early without stigmatization and so on.

Because there are women who do lie about being raped, even when there was consent, even when nothing happened. Pastor Biodun may be a Randy rapist, but even he deserves to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. To protect the innocent. It is right and fair to do so

It is sad that CAN is saying nothing.Of course they might be waiting for more information, and they are also fairly waiting till there is an actual conviction. Presumption of innocence is what our legal system runs on after all. But this is a serious issue: recently a pastor was jailed for sexual defilement of a minor under his care.

CAN should start putting in place mechanisms to encourage exposure of evil rapist clergy and clergy who engage in sexual abuse, and work with the government to get such people prosecuted. Because such acts can cause people to abandon the Faith. Ese Walters is a good example of a young Christian whose faith was damaged by Pastor Biodun. And he still has not yet shown remorse at least. For sinning.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by cutedharmee: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
COZA here and dre. Abeg Nairaland enof of all dis crap and let's have something dahz gonna benefit us eeehn. Afterall only God knows what's hidden to man. Let the both settle dem problem and leave us out of it.......... next line pls
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Lovelyn451(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Gbabe2:
Is COZA a church or a club? That beast is just another demon in human clothing. As for me and my family, I believe in old time religion and not all these millennial churches. Shioor

same here o....Proudly Anglican..restoring the Ancient Landmark
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by EmekaBlue(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
sharaap bitch...go wash ur kpekus

every olosho now hav a say
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by srclark: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?
I tire oooo ,who does this olosho think she is ? Is toke tired of fucking Chief Fadeyi ? Very soon when business goes south with Chief Fadeyi she will come to social media to claim rape rada rada. I am not supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo but how is her husband diffrent from the pastor .A choirister under your care ,you started fucking her and you got her pregnant (not once but twice) until pastor fatoyinbo compelled him to marry her .Is it not obvious this said lady is just a cheerful giver an agent of the devil sent to destory the church .Only God knows how many other church workers she has had an affair with useless prostitute
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Ogaga87(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
AgreatMan:
CAN and fatoyinbo are together on it. How can they condemn each other?

Mumu dey your head well, well

Is he the first to be accused

Leave CAN alone

Toke MAKINWA is insane in case you don't know
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
same here o....Proudly Anglican..restoring the Ancient Landmark

The Anglicans are relatively new.

The church was founded by an English king called Henry VIII in part to enable him annul his marriage to his then wife Catherine of Aragon, and marry Anne Boleyn for the sole purpose of producing a male heir, after the Catholic Pope refused to annul the marriage (largely because Catherine's nephew the King of Spain had just conquered Rome).

It became fully Protestant under the rule of HenryVIIIs son, Edward VI and later his daughter Elizabeth I.

Not as new as the Roman Catholics and the Orthodox.

I'm telling you this so that you don't follow. Anglicans because of age of the church. Even as you are Anglican, follow Jesus

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by udoo1: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
[/b]
lilbest4:
Who be this one again
I'm just wondering if you have a brother or son maybe you will understand if they are falsely accused and everyone automatically crucify them
It goes both ways
[b]

I just wish I can like this comment 200 times I have been a victim of rape accuse so I know how it feels when this children of jezebel wants to pull somebody down. Neymar cases is still fresh and this ***** wants can,to meddle in the issue

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Stillthebest: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Idiot ni mannequin yi Sha. Why would CAN reacct just yet? Has she ever heard that an authority to take a case to interfering while the case is just brewing up?? Can is a body and they don't have to meddle like that. Plus this case has majorly been online who knows if the body hasn't heard about it
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Charly68: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
So CAN should Approbate or reprobate ? I don't understand these women again oo!
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by AgreatMan: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Ogaga87:

Mumu dey your head well, well

Is he the first to be accused

Leave CAN alone

Toke MAKINWA is insane in case you don't know

What is a CAN? Oritsejafor when he was the CAN President was smuggling arms and cash to SA, in a private jet that fools like you paid for.

Church shares should be traded on d floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. If COZA shares is down due to rape allegations, u sell your bad COZA shares n buy some shares with Redeem or Dominion. it's just a business entity, but I don't expect your IQ to understand this. Go and drink your own chilled bottle of KREST, n remember to pay your tithe otherwise, na hell fire straight for u.

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by obinnawhyte(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Toke Makinwa in a new Tweet has called out the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) over the Busola Dakolo rape case allegations on the COZA senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"I am disgusted that CAN as a body have not come out to say anything. No one is asking you to take sides but as the Christian association of Nigeria, they should say something."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-i-am-disgusted-toke-makinwa-reacts.html

We all went through secondary school, most girls just prefer being with the older guys not their classmate. She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up in secondary school. Remember in our days in DSS, some of the girls then were even more rotten than some matured girls outside. Many were also caught.
So why would they comment on half baked story.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Lovelyn451(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:

The Anglicans are relatively new.

The church was founded by an English king called Henry VIII in part to enable him annul his marriage to his then wife Catherine of Aragon, and marry Anne Boleyn for the sole purpose of producing a male heir, after the Catholic Pope refused to annul the marriage (largely because Catherine's nephew the King of Spain had just conquered Rome).

It became fully Protestant under the rule of HenryVIIIs son, Edward VI and later his daughter Elizabeth I.

Not as new as the Roman Catholics and the Orthodox.

I'm telling you this so that you don't follow. Anglicans because of age of the church. Even as you are Anglican, follow Jesus
oh yeaaah...thanks

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by obinnawhyte(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Toke Makinwa in a new Tweet has called out the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) over the Busola Dakolo rape case allegations on the COZA senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"I am disgusted that CAN as a body have not come out to say anything. No one is asking you to take sides but as the Christian association of Nigeria, they should say something."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-i-am-disgusted-toke-makinwa-reacts.html

I'm totally in every ramifications against RAPE let alone by a pastor allegedly but we should be mindful and careful in our conclusion in this matter not forgetting that one and easiest way to TARNISH a man in our present world is to rope them with the accusation of RAPE because it's believed that irrespective of the position, status, achievement of a man an average man can be a Victim. Once a woman makes such allegation people are just quick in believing just the woman without giving the man benefit of doubt in the story. Many celebrities foreign and local has also been subjected to this and at the end it comes out to be mere blackmail. Many of our secondary school girls today still date and prefer older guys be it out of ignorance or not but definitely not without their CONSENT.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by obinnawhyte(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:

She wrote...

Even in our higher institutions many girls fall so cheap to these Mr nice, repented, smooth talkers guys. And once they give their body to them and the guy leaves them they feel hurt and hatred for the guys and each time they see girls around him they feel either jealous or the fact that the guy is easily getting away with the hit and run but never the issue of CONSENT but present it under the disguise of rape because it's very easy for anyone to believe
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by BlueAir: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
lielbree:
True
The hottest place in hell is reserved for this who sit on the fence and remain silent on a moral issue
if only thats the verifiable truth but a more verifiable truth is that poke nosing monkeys like u always live a life of looking stupid at the end of the day

My bad. ...in a perversed nation. .who can be adjudged morally worthy? Highest is for each man to palm their worthiness and wait for judgement and accountability day to come if it exists. FOOLL
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Ijobaorun(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape! Rape!! Rape!!! This seems to be the latest song Nigerian social media will be singing for the next couple of weeks.
As much as I am not that interested in the whole story, my point is if you are a rape victim (multiple times) for over ten years and you kept mute when you have every thing at your disposal to report your case, I must conclude that you are the real rapist and a criminal.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Altern8(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Toke is actually asking CAN to take sides.

These days, even your silence is interpreted as complicity. You will be dragged.

I think feminists have hijacked this situation. It’s becoming something else.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2019
lielbree:

Stop being stupìd ok. CAN must issue a statement regarding this
The question you should ask if COZA is under CAN?
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Nednwoko:

U sound very stupid to say this.

to think you named yourself after a paedophile sugar daddy

its ironic

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Altern8(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
lielbree:
True
The hottest place in hell is reserved for this who sit on the fence and remain silent on a moral issue

It is too early to make this declaration. Nothing has been proven/established. All we have are allegations.

The pastor has denied all of them.

Should we pass judgment when he has not been found guilty?

Let the courts decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Nneka (Singer) Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.