Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (71678 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by nairalanduseles: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Bible is children storybook? A fool says in his heart, there is no God.

Bible is all bullshit ......U have been brainwashed u re the greatest fool

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by edo3(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2019
I thought this bastard Ese had already held her peace,, she even went online one time that nobody should drag her into any social media shit because she had moved on.. So why this again?

Now back to the matter,, this is a show of shame on Christianity angle.. The Muslims esp the north would just be laughing,, little wonder why they never wanted a Christian president as they termed them an 'infidel'.. Nobody should quote me o cos am not feeling fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Glink2018(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2019
laurel03:
95% of Nigeria religion leaders are frauds

Create your own that is genuine and let's see how far you will go.

Eediot THING
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Altern8(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Perhaps I live in a different world but Ese didn’t accuse him of RAPE.

Or is this a different Ese Walters? Let’s get our facts right. Busola is the first person to come out publicly and accuse him of rape.

Just stating the facts. Not endorsing him or his actions. I believe he is a sexual predator that needs to face justice. The fact that I need to state this clearly...

Cc Lalasticala Mynd44 Your heading is misleading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Sterope(f): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Ese was not raped. She said it herdmself. Her grouse with the pastor was how he started the affair and how handled himself after the affair.

prospero5:
Ese Walter!
I don't know why I saved your story on my BB phone for over two years. I was just reading and imagining so many things. I can relate to how she feels today. Something is telling me that there's tears unexplainable in her eyes this moment.
I am happy for you, Ese.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by wingmanII: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
What if they are lying? Just what if? I am not downplaying rape, but whatsoever happened to "a person is innocent until proven guilty"? It seems with rape, a man is guilty until proven innocent. If any woman accuses any man of rape, the dude stands condemned in the court of public opinion, no proof needed. Her allegation is all the proof required.

You maybe correct, but why only this particular pastor?
No smoke without fire. There are other wealthy relatively young pastors with swag too. So why are the accusers picking on this man?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by benuejosh: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
unmask:
Good in continuation of that story....make this one too go jail....make God release am if e dey innocent
Make she sue am. But wait, she no even get evidence.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Godoverevery: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
larryking540:

abi o

na man way don arrive these girls day disgrace o
suliman

t b Joshua

pastor chris

coza,,,,the list goes on,

I don't understand does disgraceing these guys online heal d wounds,or they just plan to tanish their image?

a man wants to revenge his father's death who was killed by an arm rubber,even after killing d arm rubber, it doesn't change any thing,u just have to heal ur self by ur self
my bro ur last sentence are very easy to say.....Wen somethings happen to you personally and you feel the heat which comes with lot of pains you will understand it takes the grace of God sometimes to let go and not take revenge in some cases

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by D1zion: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
This thing happened years back,why didn't they open up immediately or some few day or weeks after it.why let it take years to come cry out to gain pity. This things used to baffle me a lot.okay, like it happens with R.Kelly,Bill Cosby & just to mention but this few. After more than 30 years a woman will come out,out of nowhere when that person have even forgotten about everything, if really he did it.settling with his family. Then you'll come & destabilize his happy home.
Let's all face the truth, am not in support of rape,because it comes with so many traumas, suicides & insanity, cos you will be imagining someone have canal knowledge of you without your consent.
But however,let's talk about the men? What if these said girls seduced them first & they couldn't hold on to the temptation? Because they're expecting more out of what happen & the pastor never gave in.I know there are pervart amongst most men of God now cos many are called but few are chosen.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Mayflowa(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
prospero5:
Ese Walter!
I don't know why I saved her story on my BB phone for over two years. I was just reading and imagining so many things. I can relate to how she feels today. I am happy for you, Ese.

A lot of people believed Ese Walter then and I believed her also though she said it was consensual. In that case no crime against the pastor but a moral turpitude case for a pastor of church.

But I condemn how Ese always try to make fun of the cases. She did that before. She is insensitive and lacks comradeship.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Bestinstinct(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Twoclans:

I completely agree with your opinion, but don't forget that the diabolical space exists and is real. Alot of people go into very mundane agreements with the devil in exchange for power and riches.
If we enter this topic, we will deviate from the main discourse. Men enter mundane agreement with men. Man is the devil, devil is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Altern8(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2019
wingmanII:

You maybe correct, but why only this particular pastor?
No smoke without fire. There are other wealthy relatively young pastors with swag too. So why are the accusers picking on this man?

He has a bad reputation for sleeping with his members. Rape, on the other hand, is a new accusation. They are not just accusing him of having extramarital affairs this time. This is a criminal allegation. He is looking at prison in the face.

“No smoke without fire” is not a valid argument. Not unless you can get multiple witnesses whose stories will hold under cross examination. That’s why they need to charge him to court. Social Media won’t sentence him.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by mikhe2(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2019
martineverest:
did anyone notice that Tonto dike isn't reacting?
u know if the man of God na Tonto Dikeh paddy
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Godoverevery: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2019
D1zion:
This thing happened years back,why didn't they open up immediately or some few day or weeks after it.why let it take years to come cry out to gain pity. This things used to baffle me a lot.okay, like it happens with R.Kelly,Bill Cosby & just to mention but this few. After more than 30 years a woman will come out,out of nowhere when that person have even forgotten about everything, if really he did it.settling with his family. Then you'll come & destabilize his happy home.
Let's all face the truth, am not in support of rape,because it comes with so many traumas, suicides & insanity, cos you will be imagining someone have canal knowledge of you without your consent.
But however,let's talk about the men? What if these said girls seduced them first & they couldn't hold on to the temptation? Because they're expecting more out of what happen & the pastor never gave in.I know there are pervart amongst most men of God now cos many are called but few are chosen.
that karma for you bro.......that bitch come knocking Wen you enjoying and well relax...... infact most times God punishment come years after a certain sin have been committed.
what ever we are doing today good or bad determines how our tomorrow will look like.....that tomorrow maybe 20years time from now.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by ZikZikZik: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Are we sure this COZA is not an end time church set up by Satan to win souls for hell fire?
Even satan has distanced himself from this matter
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Lightening: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
What if they are lying? Just what if? I am not downplaying rape, but whatsoever happened to "a person is innocent until proven guilty"? It seems with rape, a man is guilty until proven innocent. If any woman accuses any man of rape, the dude stands condemned in the court of public opinion, no proof needed. Her allegation is all the proof required.

We are not talking about Neymer or Ronaldo here bros. We are talking about a religious leaders and supposed mentor. In a saner clime, he would have resigned his position to save the image of the body of Christ. That's one accusation too many for a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by tsmat(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Thank you oooooo.
sometimes these accusing ladies are fully aware of their action but when the guy refuses to do their bidding they become a blackmailer.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Lol bro...we all guilty of this o. But it all depends on how the other party takes it. Till you hear from the lady, you wouldn't know the extent of emotional damage you might have caused her. Had a babe then, we were dating normal, she came to spend the weekend but on Sunday night I wanted to do the do but babe was forming I'm not interested. As a sharp guy that I thought I was, my mind was like babe wants another spice and I used macho way. We broke up during the following week and didn't talk for years. We spoke 5 years after and babe accused me of rape, I was like when?! Me?! When babe explain, I was dumbfounded. She already saw some messages on my phone and knew I was cheating. She couldn't find the voice to challenge due to heartbreak and her kind of meek person but I didn't know she has so much on her head. I misunderstood her NO. I begged her o, serious begging sef. So bro, let's lend a hand when women speaks up...our daughters will grow too. Peace.
I know But how can we differentiate their NO from NO?

Thats my problem because they'd say NO and expect You to continue
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by sonofElElyon: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Ode

nairalanduseles:

We dey talk real life u dey talk children story book
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Let me advise you.
When you become successful financially, stay low key. Otherwise she might come back for you with rape allegation simply because of of envy. If only you understand how ladies hate to see their ex become more successful than their husband.
She might try to do anything to bring you down.
#my2kobo
Na their way be that bro

But ama shocktalise her with proofsgrin
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by bendike: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
But God knew Joseph was innocent!
WE ARE HERE TODAY.
You assuming you are a father, can you in all honesty leave you daughter in the care of this pastor man? Either for mentorship, sing in the choir or better still spend holidays in his house?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Bestinstinct(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2019
oshe11:
I know Bit how can we differentiate their NO from NO?

Thats my problem because they'd say NO and expect You to continue
Lol bro...you can never understand them o
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Mrpojj(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2019
TheStrongest:
She admitted it was CONSENSUAL, she just felt manipulated.
So why them still dey call am RAPE? person need to learn all these forms of rape of make person nor go use his today's action spoil tomorrow name...
All Future Billionaires please stay safe, let's be guided. In as much as konji na bastard, make we apply wisdom while we dey run matter....
Try as much as possible to avoided cases like this, I nor go happy to dey read stories/allegations like this against you tomorrow. Stay safe and keep the Hustle Legit..

My I tire too, it was consensual , I felt manipulated
These word play wey white pple dey use to attract pity

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by akinsmyk(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
But God knew Joseph was innocent!
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

How many people accused Joseph? Only Portipha's wife did.

How godly has Joseph been keeping himself? Very Godly, Fatoyinbo had compromised in his ways, dressing and all. I knew he had made lots failed with his sense of doing things which the Bible frowns about
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by kenex4ever(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
what proof does this airhead want again? you want sex video?

It's because of people like you that make women not to speak up. I hope one day your daughter comes home to tell you about people that gang raped her on her way from, ask her evidence.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by sonofElElyon: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2019
He is going nowhere and that's the truth.. His church may go down but even if he did rape the lady, it has to be proven in court and it is almost impossible so to do

jeff1607:

nah

he is going to court then jail

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Lol bro...we all guilty of this o. But it all depends on how the other party takes it. Till you hear from the lady, you wouldn't know the extent of emotional damage you might have caused her. Had a babe then, we were dating normal, she came to spend the weekend but on Sunday night I wanted to do the do but babe was forming I'm not interested. As a sharp guy that I thought I was, my mind was like babe wants another spice and I used macho way. We broke up during the following week and didn't talk for years. We spoke 5 years after and babe accused me of rape, I was like when?! Me?! When babe explain, I was dumbfounded. She already saw some messages on my phone and knew I was cheating. She couldn't find the voice to challenge due to heartbreak and her kind of meek person but I didn't know she has so much on her head. I misunderstood her NO. I begged her o, serious begging sef. So bro, let's lend a hand when women speaks up...our daughters will grow too. Peace.

Eehn ehn, Bros you don enter am....
We go publish your rape case for all blogs next week. Just wait make this Fatoyinbo case die down small. Let me call the girl to start learning how to cry cause she must cry live on TV during the interview.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by jeff1607(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2019
sonofElElyon:
He is going nowhere and that's the truth.. His church may go down but even if he did rape the lady, it has to be proven in court and it is almost impossible so to do

I have a hunch that this stuff might just go like the previous ones
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Airoflaw(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2019
See this one point she wants iPhone grin 10 or 11

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by General0847: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What if they are telling the truth? Bodoh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.