Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (71680 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by tunary(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Fatoyinbo is in Soup.
I wonder how sane people will go to his church 2mao for sunday service
They've already been brain washed
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by TrumpDonald2: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
I dont think Ese Walter has been vindicated because like she said, she wasn't raped by the pastor. What we now have is a rape case against the pastor.

The only common factor here is that the pastor is loose with women and lacks self control which then seems to vindicate Dakolo's wife to an extent.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by PsalmLG(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
well only God knows the truth
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Princeofasia: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019
hoes everywhere with smelling toto
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by zoedew: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Fatoyinbo is in Soup.
I wonder how sane people will go to his church 2mao for sunday service

The day after rapture folks who got left behind will be in church! Are folks still not turning up at Iginla church even in the face of his remorseless Pulpit confession to adultery!
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by imam07: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Altern8:

Please don’t get emotional. Stop assuming things. I just said that people are inclined to believe this story because of his reputation.

No one has accused him of rape before this.

This is a new one and people support Busola because Pastor Biodun has a bad reputation. Simple. I haven’t declared anyone guilty. There is no evidence at hand. Let all aggrieved parties meet in court and end this internet brawl.
because of someone's reputation u just conclude he can do it. Man no dey change? I am not saying saying he did not sleep with her but what I am saying is d woman lied about the rape case. Secondly nobody have accused fatoyinbo of rape except this Dakolos. Others just mention they had consensual love affair so go back and and do your findings.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It implies that the list is getting longer.

Meanwhile go back and read ur entire post i replied.
So what if the list is getting longer........?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Insectkiller: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eze Walter!! grin cheesy grin grin

She said she need an iPhone..

Go ahead and blackmail another rich man..lolz..

Or u want to blackmail a she..then, and come and blackmail me..

Mtchewwww. No supply of money from source again!! grin grin grin

Anuofia!!!
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by SamuelLoch: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
TheStrongest:
She admitted it was CONSENSUAL, she just felt manipulated.
So why them still dey call am RAPE? person need to learn all these forms of rape of make person nor go use his today's action spoil tomorrow name...
All Future Billionaires please stay safe, let's be guided. In as much as konji na bastard, make we apply wisdom while we dey run matter....
Try as much as possible to avoided cases like this, I nor go happy to dey read stories/allegations like this against you tomorrow. Stay safe and keep the Hustle Legit..

I think this is where it all went wrong. It's an abuse but the world keeps mentioning rape
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by 8stargeneral: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
more stories will still showcase
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Altern8(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
imam07:
because of someone's reputation u just conclude he can do it. Man no dey change? I am not saying saying he did not sleep with her but what I am saying is d woman lied about the rape case. Secondly nobody have accused fatoyinbo of rape except this Dakolos. Others just mention they had consensual love affair so go back and and do your findings.

How you managed to misunderstand my comment is beyond me. Like what! Lol!

Tell me, what is the difference between this and what I wrote earlier? Gosh! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Theboss100(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
But God knew Joseph was innocent!
WE ARE HERE TODAY.
My Brother Dnt Be Ignorant Of The Evil All Fake Pastor Like That Coza Guy Commits. They Use Their Positions As Senior Pastors To Sleep With Married And Unmarried, Dupe Members By Lying To Them Abt Sowing Seeds, Tithes, Etc

Shine Ya Eyes
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Chaleeee: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

Was king David adultery an allegation too? You are not born stupid. You acquired stupidity.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
And how has my write up said he is my Pastor?. I am not supporting any of the two. Only God knows the truth and that was my conclusion.
The truth is glaring man, rape case no dey get concrete evidence but people's proof, they proved busola right already, why will most people go against him especially those who know him all the way from Ilorin? Put sentiments aside and think about it.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

You are one of the slaves who made their pastors their gods. Who is Biodun that all these girls will line up to accuse.?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
simonjassy:

What was the age of consent then?..
a person is considered legal age at 18
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
TheStrongest:
ESE Walters was below 18 then?
I didn't know oo....
yes. 16 when she met him, 17 when it happened
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by booksrite001: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2019
altern8:
How you managed to misunderstand my comment is beyond me. Like what! Lol!Tell me, what is the difference between this and what I wrote earlier? Gosh!

wink
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Pataricatering(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sounds like you and a few other rape apologists really enjoyed this your comment - why does u people s temperature rise when rape is mentioned ? Is it what I’m thinking ?
benuejosh:
WE ARE HERE TODAY.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by danbrowndmf(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2019
zoedew:

The day after rapture folks who got left behind will be in church! Are folks still not turning up at Iginla church even in the face of his remorseless Pulpit confession to adultery!
after the confession... Everyone should leave and the church be shut down?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by zoedew: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2019
danbrowndmf:
after the confession... Everyone should leave and the church be shut down?

You become like who you spiritually subject yourself to.
2. Godly repentance works sobriety. That was not in view.
3. Where a Christian falls in sin it is not expected that it becomes a lifestyle.
4. By their fruits we shall know them.
5. God does not expect a Christian to associate with a known worker of iniquity who, worse still gloats in sin.
6. His church is a dangerous place to be because God’s judgment on the assemblage is imminent.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by danbrowndmf(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
zoedew:

You become like who you spiritually subject yourself to.
2. Godly repentance works sobriety. That was not in view.
3. Where a Christian falls in sin it is not expected that it becomes a lifestyle.
4. By their fruits we shall know them.
5. God does not expect a Christian to associate with a known worker of iniquity who, worse still gloats in sin.
6. His church is a dangerous place to be because God’s judgment on the assemblage is imminent.
you didn't answer my question.

Once a pastor commit any sin and sincere ask for forgiveness from God with an open apology ...such churches should still be shut down?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by zoedew: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
danbrowndmf:
you didn't answer my question.

Once a pastor commit any sin and sincere ask for forgiveness from God with an open apology ...such churches should still be shut down?

I did. A church is personified by who leads the church. The blind leading the blind have their destination fixed - harms way! That he “stepped down” all things considered might be damage control! Take time to visit coza website and you’ll see all links active except for the link about the pastors/leadership. That speaks volumes! So long amigo!
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by danbrowndmf(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
zoedew:

I did. A church is personified by who leads the church. The blind leading the blind have their destination fixed - harms way! That he “stepped down” all things considered might be damage control! Take time to visit coza website and you’ll see all links active except for the link about the pastors/leadership. That speaks volumes! So long amigo!
you still haven't answer me sir but OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Naira Marley's Property In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.