Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (61043 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by damola1: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Excellent

Support .

Brave woman

A lot must have been going through her head before she could come out

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Soul47(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
I wonder what the sunday service tomorrow will look like.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by iboboyswag(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Before I pen my piece, I would like to state categorically that I am no fan of Biodun Fatoyinbo, in my honest opinion, he looks and acts more like a rock fanboy with a questionable moral compass than a pastor who should be herding God's flock.

As for Bisola Dakolo, I know her not, but her stories has so much holes in them that my logical mind begs for clarity.

I am only stating my opinion of the case based on the alleged evidence and witness statements already in the public domain.

Without wanting to go deep into the already well told story of how Bisola was pushed on the chair and raped, and the many other times and in different locations and positions she was further molested in the days and months that followed, I would like to ask, why tell now?

Revenge, Vandetta or Simply Speaking her Truth?

Besides the obvious gaps and illogical scenarios in madam Bisola's story, It is quite evident that while the first case of alleged assault might not have been consensual, the followup actions of being outed,the pastor pleading for leniency and the eventual "couples" deliverance that was organised to rid them both of their sin and lust do not read like a RAPE story.

Wait! Before you crucify me.

My daughter, sister, cousin won't be raped by a man and yet I allow her remain in close contact with the same person! How on earth did her sisters, cousin and all those involved turn a blind eye to the initial allegations and still allow her maintain close contact with the alleged rapist enough to serve in his house and still go on to becoming a super key member in his now full blossom ministry in Abuja.

Excuse me How did she even agree to continue to worship with him and remain in close contact with him enough for us to suspect that more kpanshing must have gone on after he had alleged raped her the first time.

She wasn't 17 forever!

For how long did this "raping" last? A year, 2 or more?

Like I said, there are a lot of blank spaces and half truths in Bisola's story (Simply reminds me of Tiwa's own against Teebillz).

The Philanderers

Biodun Fatoyinbo in my mind and without an iota of doubt is a serial philanderer quite capable of Rape. The many cases of misused authority in regards to the sanctity of the female flock under his watch begs for a more ROBUST RESPONSE.

Biodun might not survive this one... I am guessing his cup is quite full and running over.

But the surprise actor in this drama and one that has been taken very little notice of, is the other philanderer in the person of Timi Dakolo. A man who has made legendary the well known amorous and philandering habit of most choirmasters.

The Church particularly in Nigeria have had a hard time keeping in check and in their zippers, the joysticks of most of their choirmasters. I tell you, to these men, the number of choristers they have slept with under their watch is like a badge of honour.

No kidding, they keep counts and compare notes!

Whilst there are quite a number of Fatoyinbo's out there, the number of Timi Dakolo's preying on girls who just love to sing for the lord are more plentiful and oftentimes go unchecked.

Timi's outing of Fatoyinbo is a case of kettle calling pot black, but I guess he had weighed his options and reasoned that had less to lose, reasoning that the outcry of rape is enough to deflect attention from his own historic whoring ways.

Either way for me... They both don't deserve my pity and they won't get it!

Encore

Its gameover... The false camaraderie the Dakolo's are getting from the social space shouldn't be mistaken for a win. Its an illusion.

At best, they will become the poster couple of how not to be a model church couple.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by osejie17(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Just wondering how his church will be on Sunday everyone will just want the preaching to be on rape.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Soul47:
I wonder what the sunday service tomorrow will look like.

The church go full pass normal

Aproko's go full there.

Protesters go there too

Na movie to watch.

Am streaming live definitely.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by nwakaibeya1: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astray and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by 2eggs1goal: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Dia is always two side to a story..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
No matter how smart, educated and learned a woman is, she'll never reason sensibly and logically without emotion when it comes to issues that has to with women.
Honestly this is true now I understand That song by the Beatles "Girl"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by pawesome(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
It happened when she was 16..some said 17..some said 18..how old is she now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Eddiecute86(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Why this Busola saga in the middle of Ruga saga.
Isn’t it rather lugubrious that the celebrities and influencers that are supposed to be lending their voices against the purported evil masquerading in the form of Ruga, which in turn could raise the awareness of their followers to what is happening are now engrossed by Busola saga.
Are we saying this is a mere coincidence?
Just thinking out loud.
#saynotorape
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one!

She deserves a bottle of Krest

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Charmingrascal(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
She said it all, "What you defend says a lot about what you condone"

Say No To Rape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Jaykolo10(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
All this ladies and yeyebrities jumping to support their own fellow yeyebrities... If it was a celebrity being accused now... You'll see how they'll come out and be saying there's no evidence blah... Blah... Blah... And e sure me if that dude wasn't a pastor...more will still support him than those supporting him now... Because he's a pastor... So many are waiting for a pastor, a popular pastor to serve as scapegoat... I still dey remember Suleiman own... See make everyone hold their reactions oooo...till we all know the truth.... Even the pastor sef nor innocent...all of una get am for body

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MarianaTrench: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:
U can all see Genevieve is not fine at all
U see bukola a yoruba girl more beautiful than that over hyped ugly toad called Genevieve
Mtchew

You're an idiot for bringing tribe into this.

People like you should be shot in the head and then their bodies dissolved in concentrated hydrochloric acid? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ainas247: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Soul47(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

The church go full pass normal

Aproko's go full there.

Protesters go there too

Na movie to watch.

Am streaming live definitely.

I will join you in the streaming too.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
No matter how smart, educated and learned a woman is, she'll never reason sensibly and logically without emotion when it comes to issues that has to with women.
ubunja called it "the sisterhood" the thing is that they don't even like themselves but intrinsically support each other in public no matter how absurd it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by wink2015(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Genevieve Nnaji has slammed those defending COZA Founder, Pastor Fatoyinbo over rape, as she went ahead to praise Busola Dakolo who she described as a brave woman.

According to Genevieve, what Busola has done is heroic and she applauds her for that. She however stated that what people are defending, describes who they are;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/patience-ozokwo-omotola-jalade-genevieve-nnaji-rmd-react-to-rape-allegation-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

THE MORAL LESSONS WRONG DOERS AND OTHERS WHO CARE TO LISTEN IS THAT "BECAREFUL" YOUR HISTORICAL PAST CAN COME BACK TO HURT YOU.

It can happen in different circumstances.

Take the case of Mr Salisu Buhari former speaker under the Obasanjo government who forged a canadian university degree.

Just recently the Mrs Adeosun NYSC certificate saga

The Mr Adebayo Shittu, Communication Minister under President Buhari government who did not participate in the compulsory NYSC Programme set up by the federal government.

There are many certificate forgers in the coridors of powers who are enjoying government offices with forged document.

They should be careful as one day they could be exposed before the whole world.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by legba1(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
I choose to sit on the fence on this matter.....i dont doubt the story neigther do i belief it ...but lets pause to ask a serious question.....why always this guy....seriously looks can be deceptive but...he kinda looks the part...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Soul47:

I will join you in the streaming too.

Lol

Update me when you get the link!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by karma2000: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Nairaland sef no get work posting rubbish of randy who are supposed to be in their husbands house
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
I can bet my armpit hairs that if Fatoyinbo had not become successful and popular this rape incident won't be shaking the internet like it's doing.
Mind you any form of rape is demonic and unacceptable if the accused actually perpetrated the crime for which he is accused then he should face the full wrath of the law if not the Lady should also be charged for defamation of character we should learn to balance this things.

My uncle today is colonel, almost raped my sister when we were young, I entered if not it would have happened, my parents don’t know till today, so tell me if she decide to speak about it, does it mean because he is now a colonel that’s why, now my sister is married with 1 child.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Solidkay(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Who no good react
Na only churches of God that are yet to react, even church of Satan don react..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Altern8(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2019
“What you defend says a lot about what you condone.”

If you defend unproven allegations what does it say about you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by karma2000: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Nairaland sef no get work posting rubbish of randy and arrogant ladies who are supposed to be in their husbands house
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Whatacountry: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2019
E reach Toto and prick matter now. See everyone lending their voice. Sars brutality and innocent killings going on. No celebrity is concerned about that. Useless people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by muzically(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Is obvious she's doing all these because the pastor is successful. If he were to be a struggling nonentity, nobody would have heard this story.
She waited all these years because the man wasn't very big then. She's as guilty as the man. I am not saying rape is good in any way. But report all rape cases as soon as it happens.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by joseph1832(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
I was thinking she's not going to react because she's shown she has this strong ability to mind her business.

Anyway, nice one from Genevieve.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Juban(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
For a mother of three, married to a famous musician, she has everything to lose. The story is probably 95% true. The COZA complete denial is a big lie from pit of hell. He didn't even acknowledge that he knew her before.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Altern8:
“What you defend says a lot about what you condone.”

If you defend unproven allegations what does it say about you?
only the judge can prove if its an allegation or not, for now let's condemn the act...#say no to RAPE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.