Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (61042 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I don't think you understand some words you're using, what is the meaning of sentimental and explain how I was showing that trait with my previous statement? Look, I suspect you're not learned so this will be my last response to you

"Is your own mother highly illogical, slow and emotional in reasoning?' I thought he said all women show the above traits? someone that won't be able to exchange words in real life will come online and become Tiger, nnamikot cheesy
stop convincing ursef that u are bright... U are clever by half my dear..

Answer the question... Do u think u can ever see anything wrong in ur own mum?? If ur answer is no then u are daft, myopic and from cave times still locked up.. Nobody is perfect and that be the reason ur parents slaved to send u to school So u can correct and emancipate their minds..

If all women are logical then we should have a perfect world unless u say men are the problems of the world..

That wouldn't surprise me anymore u have displayed ur personality and mentally in less than 1k words.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
The set-up of COZA alone is enough to make one believe this story could be TRUE. Then again, ranting will not solve this problem. All this people 'reacting' are just having fun. The right step to this whole issues is to FILE A SUIT.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by JJOF(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
I can bet my armpit hairs that if Fatoyinbo had not become successful and popular this rape incident won't be shaking the internet like it's doing.
Mind you any form of rape is demonic and unacceptable if the accused actually perpetrated the crime for which he is accused then he should face the full wrath of the law if not the Lady should also be charged for defamation of character we should learn to balance this things.
The reason why all this is springing up is because the Pastor is in an influential position, and is using his influence to victimize more women. And also, he tried to defame her, after all this years of her keeping quiet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
All these Feminists celebs what if the rape allegation against this nigga cos to me he's not a pastor, what if the accuser is lying? They will all cover there head in shame
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by danilmo: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
wahles:
No smoke without fire! I want to believe Timi is smart, he wouldn’t allow his wife go on air with something like this without first consulting the proper channel or considering the chain of events to unfold. Lets watch where this all leads.

What if he wasn't as smart as u taught
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OtemAtum: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
oyinda1599:
Muslims are obsessed with terrorism, guy I'm a wonderfully made Muslim girl and I have never terrorize anyone all my life... Some Christians are just too obsessed with Islam, they have a way of dragging Islam to matters that has nothing to do with it.... Nawa for you oo.
Am I a christian? undecided
BTW, if you are not obsessed with terrorism as a Muslim, then you are not actually a true Muslim, because Mohammed and Allah your gods commanded Jihad.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

My uncle today is colonel, almost raped my sister when we were young, I entered if not it would have happened, my parents don’t know till today, so tell me if she decide to speak about it, does it mean because he is now a colonel that’s why, now my sister is married with 1 child.
I guess you got me wrong from the first sentence. I didn't say she spoke up because he is a rich Pastor rather I said the story is trending because of the Man's status. We've always heard countless stories of one old man somewhere taking advantage of a girl old enough to be his granddaughter. Do these celebrities come out to seek justice like they are doing now? Even when the man is caught in the act not to talk of this one that happened years ago.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Esales:

People are talking you too are talking. Marine spirit worshipper grin grin grin
I don't worship anything. I just live my life and use my brain.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by sanmtiago(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
No matter how smart, educated and learned a woman is, she'll never reason sensibly and logically without emotion when it comes to issues that has to do with women.
just listen to yourself! undecided
When degrading women hope you degrade your mother too. Senseless ill goat.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ZeusPharoah1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rosay15:
The truth is this pastor has a very bad record..
Starting from unilorin days, so I’m not doubting the stories cus he already short himself in the leg with that statement that they should expect more rape allegations cus he knows those victim will definitely speak out.

pls explain the records he has at unilorin, I will like to know somethings about his past, in order to make an accurate finding.... I don't want to join the trends and jump into conclusion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Onibato44(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
When are you going to voice out your being sodomized by some Tinubu too? when he nearly tore your anus apart.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by oyinda1599(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Am I a christian? undecided
BTW, if you are not obsessed with terrorism as a Muslim, then you are not actually a true Muslim, because Mohammed and Allah your gods commanded Jihad.
wmmmmtehhddsauutbnnn.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OtemAtum: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
oyinda1599:
wmmmmtehhddsauutbnnn.
ktbffhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by lottomkyes200: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
what if at the end of it the story is not true hmmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Unclesamo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone. He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Written by Franca E. Culled from La Isla Bonita #Osaremen #OsaremenGist
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by henrysam(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:
God you are great.
And you will forever remain God.

The story really touched but can this be true?
If yes, this is an endtime to COZA and the pastor will surely be punish for this.
If no, what will Bisola Dakolo lose? She will apologise? Oh no!!!

I will neva say a pastor can't rape, why not.
But not all rape allegation is always true.

But this is a married woman for heaven sake.
What I just believed is that this woman must have been carrying this burden for years and now that she has voiced it out she is relieved.
The way our society looks at rape victims has made lots of them to go under with heavy burden on them.
I really don't think Busola and Timi Dakolowill be that stupid to say this without thinking on the implications

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Unlimitk2(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarianaTrench:

You're an idiot for bringing tribe into this.

People like you should be shot in the head and then their bodies dissolved in concentrated hydrochloric acid? angry
Hey, don't try me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Esales(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
I don't worship anything. I just live my life and use my brain.

Chooooiiii
You that said ppl should be praying in your name.
Now you have denied your worshippers

Lwkm grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by sprints1: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
ZeusPharoah1:

pls explain the records he has at unilorin, I will like to know somethings about his past, in order to make an accurate finding.... I don't want to join the trends and jump into conclusion
nobody will give u that... The records at Unilorin doesn't count..cuz Paul Adefarasin of HOR also had records at school... Let's just comtinue enjoying the story...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OtemAtum: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Esales:

Chooooiiii
You that said ppl should be praying in your name.
Now you have denied your worshippers

Lwkm grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pls quote where I ever said that. Lying isn't good for you. Praying is just a waste of effort guy, so why would I have ever said that?

]Homo Sapiens III 15:12 sacrifices are useless and prayers are for the weak. But he who wants to be great will use his head to think deep, be his own god and do good to his fellow human beings.[
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Esales(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Pls quote where I ever said that. Lying isn't good for you. Praying is just a waste of effort guy, so why would I have ever said that?

]Homo Sapiens III 15:12 sacrifices are useless and prayers are for the weak. But he who wants to be great will use his head to think deep, be his own god and do good to his fellow human beings.[

Fortunately and unfortunately for you, I don't bookmark your cock and bull doctrines but it's good to know you're no longer a deity and men arent praying in otem's name
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by kayalla(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
how i wish these whole thing will turn out to be a lie, i will see how all of these people will take back their words.

u dont accuse until u re sure of the situation or story

i wonder if this pastor was a nobody if she would have still done this
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by wahles(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
danilmo:

What if he wasn't as smart as u taught
What if he was?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by jessebig: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Damoche10: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
okoroemeka:
Without assistance or weapons to threaten,it's difficult to rape a woman that is hell bent on not getting raped,in my school years I once tried such nonsense with a far smaller girl and no matter how hard I tried I can't get through,she can make JJC believe the rape story,it's a lie she enjoyed the show, maybe the pastor didn't fulfill some obligation,there's more to this story trust me,this is a cosensual sex between two adults,forget the pastor title,we are all human beings.

Imagine the above statement coming from the mindset of a rapist...na wa o.....attempting to rape meant you raped! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by rawe45: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
wahles:
No smoke without fire! I want to believe Timi is smart, he wouldn’t allow his wife go on air with something like this without first consulting the proper channel or considering the chain of events to unfold. Lets watch where this all leads.

At last someone with a sensible reasoning
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by fordunit(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hmm, pastors are obsessed with sex same as devoted Muslims are obsessed with terrorism. This is a foundation stuff.
When Yahweh, the god of the christian was here on earth, he loved sex so much, even though he commanded against it. But somehow, what he does in secret is reflecting on his pastors.

Otem Erectus 226:28
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more information.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

You are an idiot. God is merciful and I am sure if you repent he will forgive you still. Do you think its all Pastors that are called by God or you think all religions are acceptable to him?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by EdenChuk(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
applaude? whether true or false?
until proven guilty no body should applaud anybody here or call any brave. And why's this rape issue taken over the headies cos a pastor is involved you guys are all crazy and hypocrites! what's the difference between this rape case and a neighbor carrying out same act on his neighbor's kid? Does justice usually get to be served? Mtchew!
Op, less of this news biko...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
fordunit:

You are an idiot. God is merciful and I am sure if you repent he will forgive you still. Do you think its all Pastors that are called by God or you think all religions are acceptable to him?
Do you think I don't know what I'm talking about when I mentioned that Yahweh your god is obsessed with sex? Go and read the Book of Adspiramen and you'll see the reaction of Yahweh when God Almighty first informed them about sex.

Adspiramen 2: 27-28

27. Every living being, the male Homos like you all, has two lives to live in two different planets. The shapes of the planets you shall exist in these two times are in your scrotal sacs. You also have right to make your own life with the liquid that shall be generated from your sacs.[sperm].
28. When Yahweh heard this, he smiled gently to himself and I knew the intention of his mind. "Yahweh", I called him before all. "Do what you want to do, for no one can stop you from doing so."
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OtemAtum: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Esales:

Fortunately and unfortunately for you, I don't bookmark your cock and bull doctrines but it's good to know you're no longer a deity and men arent praying in otem's name

Everybody on earth is a god, because we are parts of God Almighty. The summation of everybody and everything in existence make up God Almighty. I am a god, so also are you but the difference between you and I is that I have discovered my godship but you haven't. It is religion that makes you think that being a god means that you must pray in my name. You don't need prayers at all, all you need is your brain and actions.

It's not a crime that you don't realise yourself as a god, same way Yahweh, in his first incarnation to the earth as a human didn't realise his godhood until he died painfully. You might be reincarnated in the far future and then realise your godhood, then your fame might even spread more than the fame of the god you worship presently.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by godquality: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nukilia:
A hunter that kills an elephant with a cap...

Many ladies use their wayward lives to attack pastors because they see them as cool targets undecided. They shield the bad guys who haven't amounted to anything in life and scan for the most successful among their customers for the sake of fame. When you tell them to pray in their house, they will never listen but they'll keep running after pastors up and down. The daughters of Eve haven't changed from their mother. The art and act of deception... Many women today spend hours talking with their pastors but hardly talk heart to heart with their husband. One of the most difficult jobs is that of a pastor...
This is just one side to the coin. As much as we are know all women are not evil also are not all pastors genuine. I can write an epistle about how pastors take advantage of gullible believers or how they misuse their position for selfish gains. But no need, the wise amongst us already know this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.