Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (61041 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MChaze25(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
No matter how smart, educated and learned a woman is, she'll never reason sensibly and logically without emotion when it comes to issues that has to do with women.
Is Genevieve educated?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MChaze25(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Nukilia:
A hunter that kills an elephant with a cap...

Many ladies use their wayward lives to attack pastors because they see them as cool targets undecided. They shield the bad guys who haven't amounted to anything in life and scan for the most successful among their customers for the sake of fame. When you tell them to pray in their house, they will never listen but they'll keep running after pastors up and down. The daughters of Eve haven't changed from their mother. The art and act of deception... Many women today spend hours talking with their pastors but hardly talk heart to heart with their husband. One of the most difficult jobs is that of a pastor...
Don't mind them.
So it took her and her husband so long to come out abi?
I expected Timi Dakolo to bow his head in shame.
What made your wife hid such info from you all these years till now?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MChaze25(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
wahles:
No smoke without fire! I want to believe Timi is smart, he wouldn’t allow his wife go on air with something like this without first consulting the proper channel or considering the chain of events to unfold. Lets watch where this all leads.
Him no smart at all.
Even Dangote still dey find money.
My own is that the bedrock of that marriage is already shaky.
Why is his wife telling him now after so many years?
Can he tell us he knew all along even after the children came and kept quite?.
The children sef go dey look their mum somehow now.
What will their school mates tell them?
Did she taught of the psychological bully the kids might get when they engage in any quarel in school?
Women sef....Na fish brain dey worry them walahi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Dumte(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Na them them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by wahles(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2019
MChaze25:

Him no smart at all.
Even Dangote still dey find money.
My own is that the bedrock of that marriage is already shaky.
Why is his wife telling him now after so many years?
Can he tell us he knew all along even after the children came and kept quite?.
The children sef go dey look their mum somehow now.
What will their school mates tell them?
Did she taught of the psychological bully the kids might get when they engage in any quarel in school?
Women sef....Na fish brain dey worry them walahi
Lols ! If she was my mother, i would be proud of her for giving the society the middle finger. Suffering and smiling naim una like

Timi is a man though, it takes a real man to stand by his wife like dz and i am sure he knew all along. As for not coming out early, recovery is not immediate likewise karma
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MChaze25(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
wahles:

Lols ! If she was my mother, i would be proud of her for giving the society the middle finger. Suffering and smiling naim una like

Timi is a man though, it takes a real man to stand by his wife like dz and i am sure he knew all along. As for not coming out early, recovery is not immediate likewise karma
It's not about suffering and smiling...
It's about moving on.
Guy check am na....
When Ese Walter was blowing years ago, she kept quite.
Isn't that strange?
Never trust the average Nigerian woman I!
Something is fishy.
Now it will be hard to get the pastor down coz six years don pass gon...
Had it been she opened up at the right time Ese was fighting, it would have been a true story.
Timi sef dey do somehow...
Make I no marry this kind wife biko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MarianaTrench: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Unlimitk2:

Hey, don't try me

...or what will happen?

Can you do more than a dead rat?

You're a double BASTARD!!!

I live in Ikeja, Lagos State

I challenge you to come and vomit your usual rubbish face-to-face with me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Mikee19(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
This is an allegation of which both parties are still alive to either defend or prove their innocence. It is a very rare case that a married woman would go out in public with her husband's consent to make such a defamatory allegation.
As a victim of abuse, there is this sense of confidence that overwhelms a victim when they choose to come forward. A real victim is ready at all times to answer questions and to open up to anyone who seeks verification. The statement of the COZA man proves that he is shaky with his defense. He always put it out that there will be more... that is a lead right there. A guilty person always tries to deflect rather than focus on the real thing at hand. He is saying that he is lawyering up. That is not what an innocent person should utter. There is a natural emotional outburst that cannot be faked when you are accused of something that you did not do. As someone with a few years in crime analysis, I chose to air out my two cents based on your comment. If the man were dead, I would have liked your comment. The woman is actually brave. And, the husband should equally be applauded to accept to go through this moment of healing and to seek closure to this case with his wife. You can imagine the psychological torture the woman must have gone through each time she set her eyes on him on TV. The husband, Timi is not a nobody. He is a famous person and he understands the backlash and negativities that might result from this. Remember, she did not push for any molestation charges, she is just letting it out there for the interest of other vulnerable girls who might have been or will be a victim. Stop sitting in the fence but dig your nose into the facts. She has nothing to lose, do not deify these men. They are ordinary humans.

Very well said!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Mikee19(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
This is an allegation of which both parties are still alive to either defend or prove their innocence. It is a very rare case that a married woman would go out in public with her husband's consent to make such a defamatory allegation.
As a victim of abuse, there is this sense of confidence that overwhelms a victim when they choose to come forward. A real victim is ready at all times to answer questions and to open up to anyone who seeks verification. The statement of the COZA man proves that he is shaky with his defense. He always put it out that there will be more... that is a lead right there. A guilty person always tries to deflect rather than focus on the real thing at hand. He is saying that he is lawyering up. That is not what an innocent person should utter. There is a natural emotional outburst that cannot be faked when you are accused of something that you did not do. As someone with a few years in crime analysis, I chose to air out my two cents based on your comment. If the man were dead, I would have liked your comment. The woman is actually brave. And, the husband should equally be applauded to accept to go through this moment of healing and to seek closure to this case with his wife. You can imagine the psychological torture the woman must have gone through each time she set her eyes on him on TV. The husband, Timi is not a nobody. He is a famous person and he understands the backlash and negativities that might result from this. Remember, she did not push for any molestation charges, she is just letting it out there for the interest of other vulnerable girls who might have been or will be a victim. Stop sitting in the fence but dig your nose into the facts. She has nothing to lose, do not deify these men. They are ordinary humans.

Very well said! And I'm sorry you also had to be a victim. All these things the manfolk put others thru is disheartening and saddening. Rape babies, one's cousin/niece, etc... Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Mikee19(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
And you be woman too o... Sigh...

amber222:
he be like say ds fine pastor don slam all ds female celebrities but no fit voice out because of public figure and now they use ds busola matter as opportunity
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nairaface: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
MChaze25:

Don't mind them.
So it took her and her husband so long to come out abi?
I expected Timi Dakolo to bow his head in shame.
What made your wife hid such info from you all these years till now?
You are assuming that because the public just became aware of her story (whether it is factual or not), then the husband too must have just become aware. Why did it not occur to you that he may have known the story longer than the public, or maybe even before they got married, but because it was not his story to tell until she wanted to tell, he kept it our of the public domain. According to him, Busola just decided to go public with her story some months back. I don't see where he said she just decided to share it with him.

On when she came out with her story: pray tell when the right time is, and how you came by that timing? Have you not been paying attention to successfully convicted cases of victims who spoke out decades after? Google...

Furthermore, they said Busola was raped, not that she raped someone. So why should they, the victims, be ashamed again? Or is your reasoning that any man who is matured enough to marry a woman that is known to have been violated by a rapist ought to be ashamed for being matured? What then should the perpetrator do? We need to stop this victim shaming (which is what your comment implies, whether or not this case is true) in Nigeria.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by MChaze25(m): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Nairaface:
You are assuming that because the public just became aware of her story (whether it is factual or not), then the husband too must have just become aware. Why did it not occur to you that he may have known the story longer than the public, or maybe even before they got married, but because it was not his story to tell until she wanted to tell, he kept it our of the public domain. According to him, Busola just decided to go public with her story some months back. I don't see where he said she just decided to share it with him.

On when she came out with her story: pray tell when the right time is, and how you came by that timing? Have you not been paying attention to successfully convicted cases of victims who spoke out decades after? Google...

Furthermore, they said Busola was raped, not that she raped someone. So why should they, the victims, be ashamed again? Or is your reasoning that any man who is matured enough to marry a woman that is known to have been violated by a rapist ought to be ashamed for being matured? What then should the perpetrator do? We need to stop this victim shaming (which is what your comment implies, whether or not this case is true) in Nigeria.
But she worked in same church. Why is her story coming just few days to their mega yearly concert?. Probably she was left out in the scheme of things relating towards preparation of this money generating venture. This is Nigeria and I don't expect any more critical thinking from the citizens unlike the whites...
Her timing for the outcry is still suspicious.
If you trust that woman 100% then you don't know women at all.
Woe betide those who praise her courage forgetting that hell knows no fury than a scorned woman.
Fatoyinbo obviously has skeletons in his cupboard but Busola is playing a card.
Wife of which millionaire musician?
Even Dangote still dey find money though not the one that will smear his image shaa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Mikee19(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2019
MChaze25:

But she worked in same church. Why is her story coming just few days to their mega yearly concert?. Probably she was left out in the scheme of things relating towards preparation of this money generating venture. This is Nigeria and I don't expect any more critical thinking from the citizens unlike the whites...
Woe betide those who praise her courage forgetting that hell knows no fury than a scorned woman.
Even Dangote still dey find money though not the one that will smear his image shaa

For real? sigh...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by booksrite001: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
mchaze25:
It's not about suffering and smiling...It's about moving on.Guy check am na....When Ese Walter was blowing years ago, she kept quite.Isn't that strange?Never trust the average Nigerian woman I!Something is fishy.Now it will be hard to get the pastor down coz six years don pass gon...Had it been she opened up at the right time Ese was fighting, it would have been a true story.Timi sef dey do somehow...Make I no marry this kind wife biko...

undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
U know why because women hexperiwnce what she is talking about everyday ! Although you rapists think we don’t know you defend people like this because u are most likely a rapist ur self ! Ur body will continue itching you every time rape is mentioned .
IamD18:
No matter how smart, educated and learned a woman is, she'll never reason sensibly and logically without emotion when it comes to issues that has to do with women.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nairaface: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
MChaze25:

Since you brought in inability to think critically, let's start with rethinking your idea that "Probably she was left out in the scheme of things relating towards preparation of this money generating venture" through again, critically this time, in light of her story where she said clearly that she is no longer a member of the church. You are reaching. Deal with facts, you can still speculate based on facts and antecedents.

Also, you must admit that these submissions from you do not suggest ability to think critically: "I expected Timi Dakolo to bow his head in shame.
What made your wife hid such info from you all these years till now?". How did you arrive at these or expect a victim (and her/his support system) to be ashamed were part of my initial questions, don't pivot.

I never claimed to trust or distrust her, that's not the point of my initial post if you read it.

Your thoughts on whites being superior to you is neither here nor there. I don't share it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by adontcare(f): 1:24am On Jul 05, 2019
teadrake:
Until proven guilty, Fatoyinbo is still Innocent in the eyes of the law.
Genevieve and others who will be joining the condemnation crew should await the outcome of investigation which I believe must have been launched before full demonstration.
In cases like this,you don't rush into conclusion.
truthfully, I don't believe Busola story about d rape thingy. But having sex with d pastor with consent. Either he slept with her the first time without any prior talk before the sex. But d continual sexcapade shown that she was willing and enjoyed it. Both of them are guilty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by 0temSapien: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
fordunit:

You are an idiot. God is merciful and I am sure if you repent he will forgive you still. Do you think its all Pastors that are called by God or you think all religions are acceptable to him?
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah is not offended in the first place, let alone talking about forgiveness. All religions of the world are sham. They do not bring us close to the nature of God Almighty at all. FYI, currently, the gods of science have captured the gods of religion in a spiritual cage where they will remain for about 997 years more. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and many other gods are currently in this spiritual cage so that humanity can start having mind evolution and then improve scientifically and technologically worldwide.

Otem Erectus 226: 12-28
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.