Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do (2635 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by tantan: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
i have this lady that i love so much that i simetimes couldnt eat if she did not answer my cal, but all of a sudden she exhibited this Character of parting with me by not ansering my cal, swicthing off the phone wen we are communucating and at last i realised that she is with someone. am so kind to her that to some extent when she make a mistake,i take the blame and apologise to her but she keep that tivial issue between us. i luv her so much if u can read my text. i also bought her a hand set of about 20,000 and send recharge cards almost daily when the going was good . SHE IS EVRYTING TO ME BUT SHE DOESNT LUV ME ANYMORE. the irony is that am gainfully employed in one of the highest paying organisattions but that also dindnt work. THIS IS JUST MY OWN SIDE OF TRAGEDIES IN LUV. HOW CAN I MOVE ON PLS.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by InkedNerd(f): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
Just move on! If she couldn't see your worth as a man and a partner then forget her. If anything she did you a favor. She made room in your life for someone who is worthy of what you have to offer. Don't worry, someone will come. Just be patient and don't give up.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by tantan: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
tank you for the courage. i appreciate it realy.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Just move on! If she couldn't see your worth as a man and a partner then forget her. If anything she did you a favor. She made room in your life for someone who is worthy of what you have to offer. Don't worry, someone will come. Just be patient and don't give up.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by ksena(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
For real, i would just leave her, if she is doing this to you now, what will she do more when you guys are married? she clearly doesn't respect you enough, and i'm sure she knew that you would be begging her that's why she is doing you like this, well, somethimes love can hurt you, just move on! and meet someone great in life,
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by InkedNerd(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
D-sense:

Hmmmmmmm

Oya wettin make you 'Hmmmmmmm'?
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Oya wettin make you 'Hmmmmmmm'?

Nothing really grin just saluting u.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by InkedNerd(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
D-sense:

Nothing really grin just saluting u.

lol ok o cool
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
sweetie don't sound this way, if she doesn't appreciate you with the little you are doing to show you love her then it's high time you take a walk
but ma guy come to think of it u for no write the phone amount na-----u wan make we tell u say u don try wen guys like 190 are willing to spent money on gal without any panty show grin
move on she isn't worth your trouble but if u cant i think you need to call on guys like MOBO TONSINVILE and all dem hard guys on this NL they all know ho wto help a broda in distress
tonsinville where u at?
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
Op NOTE: No bi1tch is worth dieing for
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
sorry i missed out a name'' REALITY101''
this dude can help too,give him a call grin
REALITY101:

Op NOTE: No bi1tch is worth dieing for
stop hating tongue
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Clayton: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2010
Wasn't meant to be and thats that
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
clayton udoh?
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
:-x
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

sorry i missed out a name'' REALITY101''
this dude can help too,give him a call ;Dstop hating tongue

Sweetie I ain't hating, hating girls is like hating to breath lol u know what I mean tongue but I am only saying they ain't worth dieing for.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by 190: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2010
scratchin head**

N20,000 FONE, ~

Anyway ladies why are you'all so WICKED

how can one of your kind be so heartless to this Young gentleman

after all what he has done

Yet she cheats on him and he still loves her,

poster, is she your First Love!

You have to let go,

Go out more often,hang out with friendz (u can hang out with me), drink beer alot if wine is too expensive, eat, sleep, Cry

do anything to forget about her but please dont try and commit suicide

she is not worth it
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
190:

scratchin head**

N20,000 FONE, ~

You have to let go,

Go out more often,hang out with friendz (u can hang out with me), drink beer alot if wine is too expensive, eat, sleep, Cry

she is not worth it

Bad boi. u re not serious man grin
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

Sweetie I ain't hating, hating girls is like hating to breath lol u know what I mean tongue but I am only saying they ain't worth dieing for.
reality stop playing at being nice cos u r not, i've got proof,ur threads
gotta tell you i blush when i saw the word '' sweetie"
grin
190:

scratchin head**

N20,000 FONE, ~

You have to let go,

she is not worth it

dat's ma devil talking
told you ''young man'' neva a dull moment with 190
(whispering) he's d guy who is willing to give me money without any panty show
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

reality stop playing at being nice cos u r not, i've got proof,your threads
grin

Could be E-badass you know grin
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

reality stop playing at being nice cos u r not, i've got proof,your threads
;Ddat's ma devil talking
told you ''young man'' neva a dull moment with 190
(whispering) he's d guy who is willing to give me money without any panty show
Abeg 190 don see panty tire jare ,na to suck puzzy he dey busy with nau grin
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

Could be E-badass you know grin
i dey laff for chinese chin chunk chunk ching ching
D-sense:

Abeg 190 don see panty tire jare ,na to suck puzzy he dey busy with nau grin
hush! boys dont talk where real men are
ok r u his love-vendor?
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

i dey laff for chinese chin chunk chunk ching chinghush! boys dont talk where real men are
ok r u his love-vendor?
For where Na REALITY1O1 be him Love -Vendor.me would rather get u in to ma track dan teasing for dat lover boi''190''
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
D-sense:

For where Na REALITY1O1 be him Love -Vendor.me would rather get u in to ma track dan teasing for dat lover boi''190''
stop your lines don't mean nutting! i wasn't asking any question okay! u r r talking like a small boy
people do we have any sections for teenagers
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

stop your lines don't mean nutting! i wasn't asking any question okay! u r r talking like a small boy
Abeg go nd look for swagg,who is a small boy.lol
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by kokoye(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
good thing she left you. it would have been a disaster if you guys had gone all the way.

Next time, please dont take the blame when you are not guilty. . that's being a punk and people will take you for granted.

Nxt time, be firm while being a gentleman at the sametime. . . ladies kinda find that attractive  wink

Stay strong, be true to yourself and the person you deserve will find you out.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by 190: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

there is only a section for teenager's

who do u wanna send there, honey!!
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
190:

there is only a section for teenager's

who do u wanna send there, honey!!

u got me there,trust me dat was a mistake, ,wanted DSense 2 go there but i tink he's ma kind of guy, he's cool
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

u got me there,trust me dat was a mistake, ,wanted DSense 2 go there but i tink he's ma kind of guy, he's cool
Heya i don pass be dat oo , grin she make i com collect ma CERT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by pharmking: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Poster, To tel you the truth she is an obsession to you. You don't love her. She is not probably seen in you the mature and thought huy that will handle a family. I experienced that kind of love when I was 20 years old, not anymore. Mature love is based on mutual respect, understnding, some physical, behavior and maturity not on money and position.
You just have to move on and mature and date around to see what's out there. You might how a better option. Be a man and don't be afraid to loose a women you are dating.
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by 190: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
annawhite:

This D-sense stabbed me in the back,

Sweetheart send him 2 the curbs

he exposed my arabic chat with a cuzin of mine here on nairaland

Im missing u honey, can i dream of you when i go 2 sleep!
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by Dsense(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2010
Was dat perfect grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do by annawhite(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
190:

This D-sense stabbed me in the back,

Sweetheart send him 2 the curbs

he exposed my arabic chat with a cuzin of mine here on nairaland

Im missing u honey, can i dream of you when i go 2 sleep!

no dear,im no boyfriend snatcher,wouldn want omolola 2 haunt me in ma dream LOL!
sweery dnt mak me choose btw d devil n d sea, ,i'l take 2 Dsense,is dat ok wit u dear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? / How Do I Encourage My Girlfriend To Contribute Positively To Our Relationship / Would You Encourage He Or She To Continue To Endure Eh?? Na Wa O!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.