Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? (4311 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Clayton: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
I really don't know why but secretly I admire women that are older that have real big booty. The worst part is that because I have carried this secret fantasy, when I meet older women there is a strange kind of electricity that develops and before you know it I am in bed with them. Older women seem to have more staying power and like the big girls they are they let you hit it to kingdom come .The rougher the better.They are also incredibly beautiful check out my link below.However the lady must not be above the age of 40.
Please tell me I am not sick cuz little girls come across to me as too much drama and immaturity. wink

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3308/3656870249_abfc41b76d.jpg?v=0

1 Like

Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2010
lol, your fine. Nothing's wrong with you.
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by slap1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
Nofin du ya! Variety is the spice of life!

Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Dsense(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2010
Carry go wink
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by MrCork21: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
Brother, I deal with womens with size 50 Nyansh up ward!! (Nyansh plus Thigh)
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Clayton: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
Why I asked was because I was talking to a Naija girl in London that I wanted to date.She said she hated two things 1. A naija guy with Oyinbo babe 2. Naija guy going out with older Naija babe . I was quiet cuz I liked the option of two and I have met older babes that were real cute and had class. So I asked her why and she threw the accusation at me that it seems I like older sistahs. I had to deny sha.
I will say for the record that some older babes have done things to me on bed that made me cum so hard that I had a muscle pull. They are adventurous and just naughty and cute.

I just like em.

1 Like

Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Carry go dude your perfectly OK, But I hope not like my grandma's age tho grin
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Clayton:

Why I asked was because I was talking to a Naija girl in London that I wanted to date.She said she hated two things 1. A naija guy with Oyinbo babe 2. Naija guy going out with older Naija babe . I was quiet cuz I liked the option of two and I have met older babes that were real cute and had class. So I asked her why and she threw the accusation at me that it seems I like older sistahs. I had to deny sha.
I will say for the record that some older babes have done things to me on bed that made me come so hard that I had a muscle pull. They are adventurous and just naughty and cute.

I just like em.

Ok then, good for you. If you like 'em then go for it.
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok then, good for you. If you like 'em then go for it.

grin grin grin grin @last night smiley kiss
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

grin grin grin grin @last night smiley kiss

You wan kiss me when you didn't even give me fish or beer last night? Oya pucker up kiss
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Lol.we una do am? grin grin grin Nawao dis world sef.No body to be trustd.
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Yorisb: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Clayton:

I really don't know why but secretly I admire women that are older that have real big booty. The worst part is that because I have carried this secret fantasy, when I meet older women there is a strange kind of electricity that develops and before you know it I am in bed with them. Older women seem to have more staying power and like the big girls they are they let you hit it to kingdom come .The rougher the better.They are also incredibly beautiful check out my link below.However the lady must not be above the age of 40.
Please tell me I am not sick cuz[b] little girls come across to me as too much drama and immaturity. wink
[/b]
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3308/3656870249_abfc41b76d.jpg?v=0

Actually u're very correct bout the highlighted line, not that 40 is that old tho.

Boy all I can say is go for it, with 'em oldies you ve more to gain than to loose undecided
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You wan kiss me when you didn't even give me fish or beer last night? Oya pucker up kiss

lol I will make it up to u darling, smiley

D-sense:

Lol.we una do am? grin grin grin Nawao dis world sef.No body to be trustd.

In d NASA where you can't get  tongue
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

wink
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Dsense(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

In d NASA where you can't get  tongue
Good for u guys. cheesy
Mo na dey do am hard hard ooo.
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
D-sense:

Good for u guys. cheesy
Mo na dey do am hard hard ooo.

Sure bro, expect our baby shower invitation in 8 month time, smiley
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Dsense(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

Sure bro, expect our baby shower invitation in 8 month time, smiley
Hhaha so fast.I just hope Inked_Nerd is ready for PREGO wink
Good job.
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

Sure bro, expect our baby shower invitation in 8 month time,  smiley

Baby invitation? Didn't I tell you about my feelings towards children? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

D-sense:

Hhaha so fast.I just hope Inked_Nerd is ready for PREGO wink
Good job.

shocked
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Baby invitation? Didn't I tell you about my feelings towards children? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

shocked

cry
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
Op sorry for going off topic smiley
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
REALITY101:

cry

Wettin make you cry?
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by Macgreat(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
What is SLAP1 doing with CENTD's Picture
Re: Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? by InkedNerd(f): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
[b]^^^[/b]good question.

(1) (Reply)

Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? / Sex With Married Women / Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.