Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

In The Name Of The Father, Son And Their Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Name Of The Father, Son And Their Money (438 Views)

Story Of The Day: Our Whole Life We Disregarded Our Younger Son, And He Found A / The Father Raped Her / The Father, The Son, & The Secretary - The Pastor Adeboye Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of The Father, Son And Their Money by TemmyT002(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2019
The telephone rang in the secretary’s office. She picked it up. “Hello, Makinwa Enterprises.”

“Yeah, I need to speak with Michael Makinwa,” a voice said.

“He is not available for call right now and…”

“I know he is there. He should pick up. His father has been kidnapped.“

The secretary patched the call to Makinwa’s office. “Yes, who’s this?”

“We have your father. We need you to pay…“

Makinwa hung up the phone. He picked another and quickly called a number. The number belonged to Damola, his PA, who was also a hacker. She had been forced to hack his account a long time ago but after the fiasco, he had hired her to work for him.

“Mr. Makinwa,” Damola said.

“I have told you times without number to always call me Michael. Anyway, someone called my number saying he has my father. I hung up but he will call again. I want you to trace its location very fast.”

“Okay sir.”

The phone rang again. Makinwa picked it up. “Who is this?”

“Do you think I am joking? I have your father here. I kidnapped him.“

“What father? Who told you I had a father?” Makinwa replied.

“Ha. See this man o. I am telling you your father is here. We kidnapped him this morning and you must pay 50 million naira or he dies.“

“You dey craze o. I won’t pay you anything. Get out.”

“Ha. I will shoot him o,” the kidnapper said.

“Shoot him na. What’s my business. Mtchewww.” Makinwa hung up the phone again.

In the kidnappers’ location, the leader stared open-mouthed at the phone in his hand. He looked at the hostage in the room. “Would you believe this? He hung up the phone.”

“Who?” The hostage, whose hands and legs were tied asked.

“Your son,” the leader said.

“Maybe it was a wrong number,” the hostage suggested.

“No! It is your son. I know him and can recognise his voice.”

The hostage got angry. “Wait a minute. You kidnapped me and then demand ransom from my son? That’s an insult. I am richer than my son.”

“What?”

“Yes. You should have kidnapped my son instead and asked me for ransom.”

The leader smiled. “Don’t worry. After your son pays, I will kidnap him and ask you to pay the ransom.”

“What did you ask for my freedom anyway?” The hostage asked.

“50 million naira.”

“My God! 50 million? This is an insult. I am worth more than that!”

Makinwa ran to a wall. He pressed a switch and the wall slid apart to show a large wardrobe full of well ironed suits and gadgets. He selected one of the suits and some gadgets.

His phone rang. “Talk to me,” he said into the phone.

“They are in a hotel. I will send the coordinates to your phone,” Damola said.

Makinwa ran to the elevator and jumped inside. A message came to his phone. He opened it and saw his father’s picture. His hands and legs were bounded and he was surrounded by three gunmen. He sighed.

The phone rang again. He picked up. “Do you believe me now?” The kidnapper asked.

“Oh, I didn’t know you were talking about that man. He was once my father, you know, when I was a kid, but he used to beat me, so I disowned him.”

“Ha. You dey lie abi? I will shoot him o,” the kidnapper said.

“Shoot him na. I don’t like him sef.” Makinwa hung up the phone again and switched it off. When he reached the lobby, he ran outside and into his customized car. He started it and drove off, following the coordinates sent to his phone.

In the kidnappers’ location, the leader looked at Makinwa Snr. “He said I should shoot you, that you used to beat him when he was a kid. He didn’t care.”

“Ha. Are you sure it was my son? Try it again. I can’t believe I put that boy in my will.”

“It’s your son. I am very sure.”

“That boy has always been a rebel. He was supposed to be a director in my company; instead he created his own.”

“Spare me your family history, okay? I need to think of something to force your son. I need that money.”

“I can pay you more than 50 million you know, double, triple, whatever you need,” Makinwa Snr. said.

The leader laughed. “I don’t trust you.”

Makinwa stopped beside the hotel. He got out and looked around. He noticed five men who didn’t belong in the area. He knew he could not get in through the entrance.

He brought out a device with a screen and pressed a button. The device could pick out heat signatures of people in buildings. The hotel was about ten stories. As he scanned, he saw different people in different rooms. One person in one room, two people on the bed doing God knows what, three people, two people, and then he saw them. Three armed men, a man on the floor, a man standing and a large man in an adjoining room. They were on the seventh floor.

Makinwa brought out two gloves and pressed a button on his shoes and like a spider or lizard, he crawled up the building. When he got to the room’s window, he peeped and saw a man talking to his father. The armed men were facing away from the glass window.

He brought out a small device with gum under it and placed it on the window. Ten seconds later, the glass window exploded inward. Makinwa dived inside.

He kicked the gun out of a man’s hand. He smashed his elbow into the man’s face. Makinwa had black belt in Aikido and six other forms of fighting. He kicked another in the cojones, jumped up and kicked another in the face, removing all his teeth.

The leader stared at Makinwa. “Shebi you said he is not your father.”

“Nawa for you o. See our resemblance na. He is the best dad ever.” Makinwa ran towards him and gave him an uppercut. The man somersaulted backwards and flew into the adjoining room.

“God save you that you came, I would have removed you from my will if I survived this,” Papa Makinwa said, as Michael removed the bounds.

“I don’t need your will, dad,” Makinwa said. “I have more than enough.”

A very large man walked into the room. His chest and arms were massive. Father and son groaned. “You will have to fight him o. I am too tired,” Papa Makinwa said.

“But dad, a father is supposed to protect his son.”

“You are old enough to think for yourself son.”

Makinwa faced the big man. He was as huge as Big Show the wrestler. Makinwa punched him in the face; nothing happened. He kicked the man in the head; nothing happened. He faced his father. “Dad, I think we are in trouble.”

“Don’t worry son. I’m praying for you.”

Continued in the source...

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/in-the-name-of-the-father-son-and-their-money/
Re: In The Name Of The Father, Son And Their Money by enm(m): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2019
� � � � � � � � funny story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An Author Profile / Nkechi Bianze / Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.