Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (72631 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by ithink7: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Obviously you didn't watch the video. You should've watch the video before making such sensitive comment cos your questions are answered in the video.

Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I want to ask questions too
Why did it take her so long to reveal this crime against humanity?

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I'm not just getting it at all.

As much as I hate rape I also hate false accusation.

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Guy4Dgalz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Sunsets: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good jamb questions. Regardless, rape is rape.
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Sunsets: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't have time to address your ignorant questions. Yes, she waited for this long. She even served in the church. She was a minor for Christ's sake. Minors hardly speak up. If you have been involved with teen counselling, you won't ask these questions. She could have even been stupid but that's no excuse question the validity of her rape claim. Be calm; let's investigate whether this actually took place.
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by wilroy: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=GraGra247 post=79770506]1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.

Even your own view is illogical!!!

How can you keep quiet as a respected public figure on a rape incident to a pastor (I swear I just heard of coza today)

She's not a lekki slay queen at least then we don't say she's looking for an attention

If you're still don't viewing this from your upper,then something is wrong somewhere ��‍♂️
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by niyidenrele: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

....I must confess ,i wud v married u ,had it been am a babe ,....my own question is ,since she said she raped her,even when her sister was at home , sleeping upstairs ,..why didn't she raped alarm,?.no shout ,no crying for help ,... remember she said she was a virgin at d time,so brother in the house that have had d experience of once or twice sleeping for the very first time with a virgin , didn't they use to shout ?..no fighting back for an elderly man trusting his d**k inside her punny,..if she said she didn't shout or raise alarm,..it can only mean one thing ,she has been expecting him to f^k her ,even dreaming about it ,or let's summarize it ,she enjoyed his d**k,..raping her several times and still kept quiet not even to any of her best friend ,in d event the parents wouldn't believe her ...Busola you v many things u are hiding from us ,am sure Mr COZA can't deny shes ever willing from the first time to entertain her with puna,....Fear woman
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by nurusystem(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
And same man will shouting in Jesus name heal by coza ,heal fire fire fire fire fire not nowing he was firing Church girls,,
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by niyidenrele: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

MY CONCLUSION:

must confess ,i wud v married u ,had it been am a babe ,....my own question is ,since she said she raped her,even when her sister was at home , sleeping upstairs ,..why didn't she raped alarm,?.no shout ,no crying for help ,... remember she said she was a virgin at d time,so brother in the house that have had d experience of once or twice sleeping for the very first time with a virgin , didn't they use to shout ?..no fighting back for an elderly man trusting his d**k inside her punny,..if she said she didn't shout or raise alarm,..it can only mean one thing ,she has been expecting him to f^k her ,even dreaming about it ,or let's summarize it ,she enjoyed his d**k,..raping her several times and still kept quiet not even to any of her best friend ,in d event the parents wouldn't believe her ...Busola you v many things u are hiding from us ,am sure Mr COZA can't deny shes ever willing from the first time to entertain her with puna,....Fear woman
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by joepepsy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Are you making this up?
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by saintsylve(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jbleenk:
If u all understand the intricacies of religion ehn...

“Everything is shifting towards entertainment. Entertainment rules our world. Add entrainment to anything and you will sell” - Pastor Femi Fasaru of Matthew Ashimolow’s KICC!

I heard those words from the mouth of the pastor with my own ears!

And the Pentecostal pastors have upgraded to design their “Alters” into a Stage complete with lighting effects.

The “Man of God” move from one end of the stage to other like pop stars dishing the right amount of motivational talks backed with the right passages from the Bible, quoted out of context, that you like to hear, with sonorous ‘gospel music’ from beautiful girls in the background.

They regularly invite comedians and evey musicians to keep you because they know it’s only entertainment that can arrest your sinful and wandering souls

Meanwhile the camera men from the media department are meticulously recording the happy faces and miracles for onward transmission to the international centers where the churches get their donations which is much more than tithes and donations from members.

The pastors are agents of social conditioning with the primary aim of keeping the citizens completely docile, distracted and irresponsibly complacent

They get their money from the international networking of conspiracies that is railroading us to this impending doom

You sit down there, wonder and condem the COZA “Man of Rod” for managing his business well

How else will a fine boy entertainer keep his strategic department of beautiful girls if he doesn’t “service” them from time to time? Or you want those bad boys of the choir to dabaru his business?

I know you guys won’t understand

You really nailed it bro, alters are live recording studios .
I bet a lot of people wouldn't like to miss out of the entertainment just like ardent fans rushing out to meet artist.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Only if you know what it takes to come out to say you have been raped in Nigeria.DO you have any idea the stigma attached, at least she is married etc
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
nonstan:

Me I feel there was sex and it was consensual, but since she is below 18 then, it's Rape
So she claimed, she was 17, by the way what's her age now and that of the pastor because from the pictures I have seen they look almost the same age so I'm wondering how old was the Pastor too 17 years ago ,hope we prove that also. Some teenagers irrespective of their background or innocent they may look are so rotten that all they think and discuss is boyfriend, girlfriend and sex. So until she or anyone tells the kind of girl she was growing up then the story is not complete. She might have done things with the so called pastor ignorantly maybe out of infatuation then but definitely not without her CONSENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
GistConnect:

Hours after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo, Basketmouth's wife,
Elsie Okpocha is asking him a very important question.

Read it below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-important-question-basketmouths-wife-is-asking-fatoyinbo-after-denying-rape

She claimed she was 17 then and it happened 15 years ago making her 32years now, could that be her celebrity age or the real age because the pictures of she and the pastor trending she seem to look even older than the pastor. So I'm wondering how old the pastor was then for those saying she was a minor, guess it will help clearing some issues here
I don't see why a so called educated and exposed adult who claimed to be raped 15years ago instead of going through the right channel of getting justice choose to bring it on SOCIAL MEDIA.
Just as I'm against RAPE, many women have also used that to TARNISH and BLACKMAIL innocent men just for the fact that any man irrespective of your status or personality because in most cases like this one people always tends to believe the women story without giving the man any benefit doubt or chance that he might be innocent even when the WOMAN CONSENTED to act. Another reason some married women will also come out to say their husband they're living under the same roof as a family raped them.

The issue of FEMINISM is another with some so claimed FEMINIST but knows nothing about it but without proper investigation are quick to jump into every and any how issue involving another when they have more than enough and bigger issues they're happily dealing with in their corner. FEMINISM is about gender equality but shouldn't be used as a tool to conclude issues irrationally especially when it involves a man and a woman.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by IDRWFB(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2019
GraGra247:

MY CONCLUSION:

Respect! Wonderful inference.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Estellie: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2019
GraGra247:

My friend if you're raped at 17 when you are very sensible and fail to report it and get justice when evidences are fresh, a lot of people won't take you seriously when you decide to report it 20 years after.

I'm among those people and I have no apology.

There were many rapists and armed robbers that have beat their ugly past and positively turned their lives around and are inspiring people with their story and helping the society and positively changing lives more than irrational self righteous gays like you.

I'll choose them anyday more than self righteous people right now that will constitute nuisance tomorrow.
Listen to yourself speak....
Who likens rape to stealing meat?
Talking about turning a new leaf, go say that in court and watch them give you the look you deserve right now..

Kill someone today and turn a new leaf years later, Changes nothing in the face of law.

Rape someone today and turn a new leaf tomorrow, changes nothing.

You question her not speaking out, forgetting the fear factor, the society factor.. A seventeen year old is still a minor for goodness sake..
You certainly know nothing about rape. Go figure.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Estellie:
Listen to yourself speak....
Who likens rape to stealing meat?
Talking about turning a new leaf, go say that in court and watch them give you the look you deserve right now..

Kill someone today and turn a new leaf years later, Changes nothing in the face of law.

Rape someone today and turn a new leaf tomorrow, changes nothing.

You question her not speaking out, forgetting the fear factor, the society factor.. A seventeen year old is still a minor for goodness sake..
You certainly know nothing about rape. Go figure.

Your view. Not mine.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by pinkygurl(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Holy anointed preek grin

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by MChaze25(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
GraGra247:

MY CONCLUSION:

No mind them...
If she couldn't speak and still worked there for a long time, why disturbing us now?
The first thing an average Nigeran girl will tell you when you discover she ain't a virgin was that she was raped.
So all boyfriends are now rapists?
I raise ynash for una o...
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by booksrite001: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2019
obinnawhyte:
So she claimed, she was 17, by the way what's her age now and that of the pastor because from the pictures I have seen they look almost the same age so I'm wondering how was the Pastor too 17 years ago. How do we prove that. Some teenagers irrespective of their background or innocent they may look are so rotten that all they think and discuss is boyfriend, girlfriend and sex. So until she or any tells the kind of girl growing up then the story is not complete. She might have done things with the so called pastor ignorantly maybe out of infatuation then but definitely not without her CONSENT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.