Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (72632 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by skare: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=Johnkay01 post=79770303]Hmmm...

I want to ask questions too
Why did it take her so long to reveal this crime against humanity?

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I'm not just getting it at all.

As much as I hate rape I also hate false accusation.

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.[maybe she must have been blackmailing this man since,as soon as this man refuses 2 succumb again,then she spill ]
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Danizzy: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.
All the celebrities has turn this to something to trend with...... It shows how gullible people can be....... U don't start pointing accusing fingers on someone when there no yet proven evidence that he actually committed d crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2019
HitSong:

This is very dumb.
The church is not just the person.
The church is the "head"
When you know the head is corrupt , why would anyone convince you to still stay?
I suspect that the girl and the pastor dated and she's only pained now because she realised that she was used and taken advantage of.
Don't believe everything she says.
This is more like a trilogy and we should shouldn't judge from just her story.
We are still waiting for the man's story and THE TRUTH.

I personally wouldn't stay, but I can't speak for others. The day you realise every human is different and has different emotions, you'll understand them better.

It's like asking why will someone take his own life or why would someone lose her virginity and so many questions you'll ask about things you can't do. But that doesn't take away the fact that others can do them.

And should we judge them based on their choices? Everyone has a principle they hold dearly. My principle might mean nothing to you and vice versa.

Did you read where she said people came to persuade her? Do you know what the power of persuasion has on an already weak person? I think psychology is one subject people should be made to learn before leaving school.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2019
HitSong:

This is very dumb.
The church is not just the person.
The church is the "head"
When you know the head is corrupt , why would anyone convince you to still stay?
I suspect that the girl and the pastor dated and she's only pained now because she realised that she was used and taken advantage of.
Don't believe everything she says.
This is more like a trilogy and we should shouldn't judge from just her story.
We are still waiting for the man's story and THE TRUTH.

I personally wouldn't stay, but I can't speak for others. The day you realise every human is different and has different emotions, you'll understand them better.

It's like asking why will someone take his own life or why would someone lose her virginity and so many questions you'll ask about things you can't do. But that doesn't take away the fact that others can do them.

And should we judge them based on their choices? Everyone has a principle they hold dearly. My principle might mean nothing to you and vice versa.

Did you read where she said people came to persuade her? Do you know what the power of persuasion has on an already weak person? I think psychology is one subject people should be made to learn before leaving school.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by tunary(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Aliencraft:
Fatoyinbo right now grin
LOL
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

My friend if you're raped at 17 when you are very sensible and fail to report it and get justice when evidences are fresh, a lot of people won't take you seriously when you decide to report it 20 years after.

I'm among those people and I have no apology.

There were many rapists and armed robbers that have beat their ugly past and positively turned their lives around and are inspiring people with their story and helping the society and positively changing lives more than irrational self righteous gays like you.

I'll choose them anyday more than self righteous people right now that will constitute nuisance tomorrow.

You are actually the one without brains because this was the quote I started from where you wrote about so many rapists and armed robbers. Better go and take some lecithin for your porous brain.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by sparog(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

You are the only stupid person here if you've watched the videos and are still bereft of common sense to see obvious loopholes in the story.

Yes there might be loopholes, what about other women that have come out to lay the same claims on your mighty pastor fat- oyinbo. Could they all be lying?

Mumu u better shut up your mouth and reason before you comment
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Did you read where she said people came to persuade her? Do you know what the power of persuasion has in an already weak person? I think psychology is one subject people should be made to learn before leaving school.
Many girls fall so cheap to these Mr nice, repented, smooth talkers guys. And once they give their body to them and the guy leaves them they feel hurt and hatred for the guys and each time they see girls around him they feel either jealous or the fact that the guy is easily getting away with the hit and run but never the issue of CONSENT but present it under the disguise of rape because it's very easy for anyone to believe
She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up in secondary school. We all went to secondary school and most of the girls then were even more rotten than many adult girls outside and some too were caught and noted for being loose
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

You are actually the one without brains because this was the quote I started from where you wrote about so many rapists and armed robbers. Better go and take some lecithin for your porous brain.

The thing pain you ba! I'm glad to find out.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by freemi(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

wen it happens to ur sister come n open ur mouth like thid n defend d man. U don't know d meaning of rape especially wen it involves teenage naive gurls
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2019
freemi:
wen it happens to ur sister come n open ur mouth like thid n defend d man. U don't know d meaning of rape especially wen it involves teenage naive gurls
I'm totally in every ramifications against RAPE let alone by a pastor allegedly but we should be mindful and careful in our conclusion in this matter not forgetting that one and easiest way to TARNISH a man in our present world is to rope them with the accusation of RAPE because it's believed that irrespective of the position, status, achievement of a man an average man can be a Victim. Once a woman makes such allegation people are just quick in believing just the woman without giving the man benefit of doubt in the story. Many celebrities foreign and local has also been subjected to this and at the end it comes out to be mere blackmail. Many of our secondary school girls today still date and prefer older guys be it out of ignorance or not but definitely not without their CONSENT.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by buharitill2023: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.
you are right, although i personally hate the useless idiotic pig of a pastor, but on this mrs dakolo is an akuna akuna.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2019
freemi:

It will happen to dumb people like you bereft of common sense, I won't involve your innocent sister.

Even my sister at 9 years of age promptly reported an attempted rape.

Rape kee 17 year old idiots like you there.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

The thing pain you ba! I'm glad to find out.

Eeyah, I really pity myself o. See what I was arguing with? It is well with me.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by buharitill2023: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Did you read where she said people came to persuade her? Do you know what the power of persuasion has in an already weak person? I think psychology is one subject people should be made to learn before leaving school.
the case will be settle if she can name those that came to persuade her. If not, she is an akuna akuna
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by tunary(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

MY CONCLUSION:

It's not a rape neither is it consensual either but it's more of rape than consensual because she was weak to defence considering her age and the pastor's status
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
freemi:
The same secondary school teenagers we see every day that all they think is man and sex. She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up....we all did many things ignorantly while growing up but definitely without CONSENT. Sometimes many young girls get hurt after giving their body to a man and he leaves them. They feel hatred, bitterness and jealous seeing girls around the man, also the thought he might be hitting them and getting away easily and to express their pain they hide under the disguise RAPE because that's one thing that can be used to rope any man especially of recent with so many SO CALLED FEMINIST and DESPERATE people are looking for opportunities to spill bullshit of something they know nothing about ( FEMINISM) confidently.
Rape is the easiest way any woman can rope any man irrespective of your status because people easily tends to believe the woman without giving the man any benefit of doubt. BILL CLINTON, RONALDO, NEYMAR, MY UNCLE HERE IN NIGERIA ALSO WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING IN THE HAND OF HIS HOUSEMAID and at the end it was gathered that was a plot by a colleague to bring him down.
I'm totally against rape in all ramifications but we shouldn't be quick to conclude because of the people involved...
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by buharitill2023: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2019
sparog:

Yes there might be loopholes, what about other women that have come out to lay the same claims on your mighty pastor fat- oyinbo. Could they all be lying?

Mumu u better shut up your mouth and reason before you comment
other women like ese did not claim rape, but that the idiotic pig pastor slept with them, what make this story to be fake is the issue of rape, yes the idiotic pig of a pastor has numerous girlfriend but he is not raping them, mrs dakolo were one of his girlfriend becos she claim the idiotic pig of a pastor rape her multiple time

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Fitz22(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Teeyin(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm,basket better tell her to shot up be4 he come and kuku rape her too
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by ajayiopy: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
EVEN THE GUY WHO RAPED A GIRL YESTERDAY DEY COMMENT.
SOME MEN RAPED THIER WIVES LAST KNIGHT AND STILL COMMENTING.
UNTIL YOU START SEEING THESE M.O.G AS YIURSELF YOU WILL BE GETTING THINGS WRONG.
I RESPECT THEM BUT NONE OF THEM CAN MANIPULATE ME because I WAS A CHURCH ADMIN OFFICER AT AGE 17 AND I KNOW SO MANY THING
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by lonelydora: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Why now her close friend questioner her waywardness and paternity of her children? There is more to this
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by freemi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
obinnawhyte:

The same secondary school teenagers we see every day that all they think is man and sex. She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up....we all did many things ignorantly while growing up but definitely without CONSENT. Sometimes many young girls get hurt after giving their body to a man and leaves so they feel hatred, bitterness and jealous seeing girls around the girl and the thought he might also be hitting them and getting away easily so they hide under the disguise of he RAPED them because they can't boldly say they felt strong feelings for the man then but he betrayed. Rape is the easiest way any woman can rope any man irrespective of your status because people easily tends to believe the woman without giving the man any benefit of doubt. BILL CLINTON, RONALDO, NEYMAR, MY UNCLE HERE IN NIGERIA ALSO WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING IN THE HAND OF HIS HOUSEMAID and at the end it was gathered that was a plot by a colleague to bring him down.
I'm totally against rape in all ramifications but we shouldn't be quick to conclude because of the people involved...
it's oke
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by freemi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
obinnawhyte:

I'm totally in every ramifications against RAPE let alone by a pastor allegedly but we should be mindful and careful in our conclusion in this matter not forgetting that one and easiest way to TARNISH a man in our present world is to rope them with the accusation of RAPE because it's believed that irrespective of the position, status, achievement of a man an average man can be a Victim. Once a woman makes such allegation people are just quick in believing just the woman without giving the man benefit of doubt in the story. Many celebrities foreign and local has also been subjected to this and at the end it comes out to be mere blackmail. Many of our secondary school girls today still date and prefer older guys be it out of ignorance or not but definitely not without their CONSENT.
ok
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by sparog(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
buharitill2023:
other women like ese did not claim rape, but that the idiotic pig pastor slept with them, what make this story to be fake is the issue of rape, yes the idiotic pig of a pastor has numerous girlfriend but he is not raping them, mrs dakolo were one of his girlfriend becos she claim the idiotic pig of a pastor rape her multiple time

But she mentions witnesses which I trust are still alive, even a pastor of the church was mentioned, if she was lying she won't be bold as to mention other people as witnesses

She might not have struggled physically during the sex but still she didn't give her consent either and according to the definition of rape in our constitution, she was raped
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by erinalex: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

It took Cosby victims 20 or 30 years because there wasn't freedom of expression for women back then.

Besides its not everybody today that supports the Bill Cosby outcome.

If you were to jail people for wrongs they did 30 years ago, everyone... I repeat everyone will be jailed.

Many people dropped bad habits and attitudes along the line and it will be unfair to charge them for it 30 years after except in extreme crime cases like murder and the likes.

You don't want to tell me you didn't steal from your mother's pot cos I did back then but can never today.

The bottom line is , we should all refrain from judging Bukola and Fatoyinbo ; for now.

Let us be patient, as things unfolds.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Omofranca(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

IF true, this 'evidence' should be published so that indeed everyone would know that the accused's cup is full and his chickens have finally come home to roost!
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Kingzra1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

u made my day with this Thanks
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by MrSly(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
GistConnect:

Hours after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo, Basketmouth's wife,
Elsie Okpocha is asking him a very important question.

Read it below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-important-question-basketmouths-wife-is-asking-fatoyinbo-after-denying-rape

A question too to you, Elsie. Are you trying to insinuate that a woman who is duely married can wake up one day to claim publicly that another man raped her. If such ever happened, she would have been to court not social media. All these celebrities and half-dusk brain are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Mccullum: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

MY CONCLUSION:

By your explanation, can you define what RAPING is?
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by SOJOSEPH(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
End time churches.

Verily verily I say unto you many many would be shouting Jesus Jesus Jesus on the highway to the hell fire.

God can't be mocked, whatever a man sows, he shall reap.

The end time celebrity churches; the largest church; the largest coven of Satan.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by nonstan(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Me I feel there was sex and it was consensual, but since she is below 18 then, it's Rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.