Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (72637 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by sowilli: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Dumb Nigerians- does status determine how foolish one can be. Potiphar’ s wife alleged rape... this is like saying Aisha Buhari allege rape. We are humans abeg. Foolishness is not a respecter of status
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Blacksavage: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Women women women women!!!! They are the problem of this world... Matter wey don die... As if the bitch no enjoy am..... Awon elesin
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by eebraa(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Aunty will you keep quiet there! Idiot.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
I can bet my armpit hairs that if Fatoyinbo had not become successful and popular this rape incident won't be shaking the internet like it's doing.
Mind you any form of rape is demonic and unacceptable if the accused actually perpetrated the crime for which he is accused then he should face the full wrath of the law if not the Lady should also be charged for defamation of character we should learn to balance this things mbok

The guy fatoyinbo is a predator but these ladies are not entirely innocent too.

Fatoyinbo is extremely cute which made it easy for the ladies to fall prey cos ladies too like fine guys...the guy should just leave pastoral work and become a pop star.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by bluefilm: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
ikevictor:
Even Basketmouth’s wife is a co-idiot amongst the idiots!!!

When does being a married woman to “whoever” translate to credibility or proof?

Provide proof or shut up please!!

I don’t like the pastor sef but I refuse to be bamboozled by average Nigerian idiots!

I have seen false accusations on daily basis from women against men, and even when I love women so much I have resolved to seeing PROOF before I believe their tears again!!!

To tell you the truth, we have uncountable average idiots in this country.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
engrelvis:
no b yr fault sha.is because we r living in lawless society ( we will get there with women coming out).if Na abroad ving sex with a minor (17yrs) don first finish d pastor.u r nt getting it.is nt d issue of busola being willing or unwilling .is about an adult taking undue advantage of a minor because he has power to do so.by d way is nt all girls DAT r close to their mother. going by her public status busola knows she has alot to lose n yet she came out? My brother dis girl must v been suffering for a long time. I v read where girls eventually kill their molester after how many yrs.at d time of molestation dey even willingly had sex with d idiot because he was able toconvince dem.When those girls finally grow up n realise dey v been taken advantage of because of their young age hatred will start.

Brother I just don't buy everything because America says that's how it is or because everybody attaches sentiments and emotions to it.

I reason things logically. I support that pedophiles should be stoned but will still question that girl that has come to full aged of accountability that clearly instigated or aided the act against every moral advice from parents and churches. If she did same with her male age mate everyone would've blamed her at least to correct her.

If a lady enjoyed sex and wasn't raped and eventually killed the molester, she committed a crime. She's as cold blooded as her molester.

I see her no different from the weirdos that kill people that insulted them over an argument.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by udoka2013: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I want to ask questions too
Why did it take her so long to reveal this crime against humanity?

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I'm not just getting it at all.

As much as I hate rape I also hate false accusation.

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.
maybe she stayed mute over the matter with the hope that the man will marry her.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
HitSong:
grin
As much as I don't support Rape, I think those whole stories has a loop....

Bukola is not totally honest and Timidakolo is just pained.
The thing dey even pain the guy pass Bukola.
Person rape you for your house, you still go him house make he rape you again...hmm

HE RAPE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR SO SISTER WAS ASLEEP IN ANOTHER ROOM. AND YOU CLAIMED TO BE A VIRGIN YET, YOU COULDN'T SHOUT NOR REJECT HIM.
At 17
YOU DESERVE DIDN'T INFORM YOUR SISTER NOR MOTHER..
And for the fact that The Man continued to be their pastor and Timi was even a choir master in the same church for a very long time even after he married the girl...

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG SOMEWHERE.

I have not watched the video o, but from the few things I've gathered, her mother and sisters travelled at the time. Moreover, she stated her mum was reluctant when the pastor requested that she(Busola) join him for some errands.

Now, imagine your mum have been suspicious about something, which mouth you wan take tell am say the same person rape you? Even when on a normal day its difficult for mothers to believe their daughters.

Moreover, people saying why did she remain in the church should understand the church is not just one person. She might have found someone genuine in the church who persuaded her to remain. That person might be Timi or someone else.

Rape is a broad issue you can't judge from one angle. I had wanted to remain silent on this issue until when all the evidence were out, but when I started seeing people saying she is lying and comparing it to naymar's case, I couldn't hold myself.

I have always been an advocate against rape. The way I carry the matter, some people have asked if I've been raped before and the answer is no. I'm just an empathy driven person.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by capitalzero: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.

1.His opinion does not count
2. Shame
3.She was young,naive and confused. She was psychologically traumatised and attached to him-Stockholm syndrome
4. Her parents may not believing her accusing the pastor.
5. Very possible. Most rapists are acquaintances of victims.
Conclusion:
Rape is most under-reported crime in the world. All accusations must be taken seriously and properly investigated especially if victims have nothing to gain and are doing fine in their endeavour.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by AMI3(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Samsonklin:
If you have ever been accused of rape before, you would not take side easily. Stand against rape. Criticise it. Report it to the police immediately. But please, try to be neutral small until the accuser has been found guilty with obvious facts.

Me and my paddy go see my babe, from dere we go see my babe friend. My girl just hook dem up normal. You know as e Dey be.

Do you know that, after they started seeing each other for a week. The girl slept over once and after dat day, news hit me dat my G tried to rape her? Even my girl was angry. She supported her friend and called my G a rapist even to his face. The girl wanted to report, we begged, I told my guy to chill. I went to see her and begged her thorough cos rape case nor be beans matter for court. That matter died.

After a while, when my girl and that her friend quarrel nai she dey tell me say dat girl tell am the whole thing say she nor know when she talk am. She say my guy nor rape her. She says it’s just a normal “try your luck guys do with a girl first time. She resisted a while and later gave in. She said she actually told my babe that it’s rape because she does not want her friend (my babe) to go about telling people she was cheap. However, She tried to apologize but her ego won’t let her. And since we have settled the issue. She decided to let sleeping dogs lie. Now if to say she and my babe nor quarrel even my babe for nor tell me.

I dunno if this one is true or not. So since I don’t know, I will just stand neutral and wait for law to take its course. I advice y’all do same. #peace
your friend scenario and my own friend are almost the same.
FEAR WOMEN OOO.

HOW CAN A STRANGER BE RAPING HIS VICTIM MULTIPLE TIMES?

TOO SAD.
IF THIS MAN WAS NOBODY THIS ISSUE COULD NOT BEEN HEARD.

I DON'T LIKE RAPIST AND I DON'T LIKE LIARS EITHWR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by hammerF1: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I have not watched the video o, but from the few things I've gathered, her mother and sisters travelled at the time. Moreover, she stated her mum was reluctant when the pastor requested that she(Busola) join him for some errands.

Now, imagine your mum have been suspicious about something, which mouth you wan take tell am say the same person rape you? Even when on a normal day its difficult for mothers to believe their daughters.

Moreover, people saying why did she remain in the church should understand the church is not just one person. She might have found someone genuine in the church who persuaded her to remain. That person might be Timi or someone else.

Rape is a broad issue you can't judge from one angle. I had wanted to remain silent on this issue until when all the evidence were out, but when I started seeing people saying she is lying and comparing it to naymar's case, I couldn't hold myself.

I have always been an advocate against rape. The way I carry the matter, some people have asked if I've been raped before and the answer is no. I'm just an empathy driven person.

Ok, u are not the bitter type that convert fucck to rape, wen things don't go ur way.

Nyhow e dey, the fcucking must to continue.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
GistConnect:

Hours after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo, Basketmouth's wife,
Elsie Okpocha is asking him a very important question.

Read it below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-important-question-basketmouths-wife-is-asking-fatoyinbo-after-denying-rape

We all went through secondary school, She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up in secondary school. Remember in our days in DSS, some of the girls then were even more rotten than some matured girls outside. Many were also caught.

Even in our higher institutions many girls fall so cheap to these Mr nice, repented, smooth talkers guys. And once they give their body to them and the guy leaves them they feel hurt and hatred for the guys and each time they see girls around him they feel either jealous or the fact that the guy is easily getting away with the hit and run but never the issue of CONSENT but present it under the disguise of rape because it's very easy for anyone to believe
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Estellie:
rape is now likened to stealing meat from pot??

Have u ever been raped in the ass?

Rape is not an extreme crime?

This one is gonna be a dad someday o..nawa

My friend if you're raped at 17 when you are very sensible and fail to report it and get justice when evidences are fresh, a lot of people won't take you seriously when you decide to report it 20 years after.

I'm among those people and I have no apology.

There were many rapists and armed robbers that have beat their ugly past and positively turned their lives around and are inspiring people with their story and helping the society and positively changing lives more than irrational self righteous gays like you.

I'll choose them anyday more than self righteous people right now that will constitute nuisance tomorrow.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by xeeco: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape victims battle with the shock and trauma for a long time before they heal. Some don't even heal, they continue to live in constant depression. Busola's case is even more painful giving the fact that she lost her virginity to rape incident. Any time she remembers
how she became a woman, the scar peels off thereby causing more pain. Let's be sensitive to this woman's plight.
quoteey01 post=79770303]Hmmm...

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.[/quote]
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by formational(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Are you people okay on this nairaland at all? Disgusting bunch...

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2019
rayopt:

honestly, from a psychologist point of view, the timing of this kind of revelation is pointless. I know it is necessary from a lawyer perspective. If this is the argument in court, believe me, nothing will be achieved.

again this kind of thought won't go far. The fact is this, it might not entirely be rape after all. Listen to the video carefully and you will doubt if she was certain that it is rape.

what you should know is that the same issue that Ese Walter pointed at is same here. manipulation!!

these stories are not exactly a picture of someone forcefully tearing off her clothes and forcing himself.

@bolded tho

celebs own social media but the pastors owns the crowd abeg.

Las las i see biodun fatoyinbo coming out of this safely. But pls let's stop shutting people who speak up. let's hear them out and listen.

I don't think she is coming out now because she is seeking for justice, but to lend of a voice to millions of women going through what she went through in the past. Who knows, she may have recently heard of another person the pastor raped which triggered her coming out.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by bonnyhope: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2019
IF YOU ARE NOT TO JUDGE THEN WHY NOT LEAVE THOSE QUESTIONS FOR THE JUGDE.....NIGERIANS CANT STOP AMUSING ME
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

My friend if you're raped at 17 when you are very sensible and fail to report it and get justice when evidences are fresh, a lot of people won't take you seriously when you decide to report it 20 years after.

I'm among those people and I have no apology.

There were many rapists and armed robbers that have beat their ugly past and positively turned their lives around and are inspiring people with their story and helping the society and positively changing lives more than irrational self righteous gays like you.

I'll choose them anyday more than self righteous people right now that will constitute nuisance tomorrow.

You may choose them, God may choose them, but remember, Absalom slept with all David's wives on the rooftop.

Moreover, think of all the decisions you made when you were 17, we're they sensible?
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2019
capitalzero:

1.His opinion does not count
2. Shame
3.She was young,naive and confused. She was psychologically traumatised and attached to him-Stockholm syndrome
4. Her parents may not believing her accusing the pastor.
5. Very possible. Most rapists are acquaintances of victims.
Conclusion:
Rape is most under-reported crime in the world. All accusations must be taken seriously and properly investigated especially if victims have nothing to gain and are doing fine in their endeavour.

Then why don't you encourage her to go to court and present evidences.

Any lady can wake up anyday and accuse a man she hates of rape and it becomes fact.

Doctor Stockholm syndrome who diagnosed her and whose opinion counts
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by SEGLIZ: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Born2Breed:

I will help her to answer your question mbok.

Let me finish my makeup

that your makeup nobi here at all.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

You may choose them, God may choose them, but remember, Absalom slept with all David's wives on the rooftop.

Moreover, think of all the decisions you made when you were 17, we're they sensible?

Thank God you said God may choose them. If God chooses them, who are you to judge God.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:

The guy fatoyinbo is a predator but these ladies are not entirely innocent too.

Fatoyinbo is extremely cute which made it easy for the ladies to fall prey cos ladies too like fine guys...the guy should just leave pastoral work and become a pop star.

Are you trying to say only ugly guys should answer the call? grin Mind you, most girls of nowadays will fall prey as longer as your pocket is cute. grin
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Many girls fall so cheap to these Mr nice, repented, smooth talkers guys. And once they give their body to them and the guy leaves them they feel hurt and hatred for the guys and each time they see girls around him they feel either jealous or the fact that the guy is easily getting away with the hit and run but never the issue of CONSENT but present it under the disguise of rape because it's very easy for anyone to believe
She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up in secondary school. We all went to secondary school and most of the girls then were even more rotten than many adult girls outside and some too were caught and noted for being loose
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

Thank God you said God may choose them. If God chooses them, who are you to judge God.

Yet I mentioned they will still pay for their crimes. And you were talking about people who have repented. What makes you think the accused has repented?
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by asiga(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

This appears to be the exact picture of what happened.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by asiga(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

This appears to be the exact picture of what happened.

MY CONCLUSION:

You are right.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Many girls fall so cheap to these Mr nice, repented, smooth talkers guys. And once they give their body to them and the guy leaves them they feel hurt and hatred for the guys and each time they see girls around him they feel either jealous or the fact that the guy is easily getting away with the hit and run but never the issue of CONSENT but present it under the disguise of rape because it's very easy for anyone to believe
She never mentioned the kind of girl she was growing up in secondary school. We all went to secondary school and most of the girls then were even more rotten than many adult girls outside and some too were caught and noted for being loose
From the story I gathered (I'm yet to watch the video), she did mention the kind of girl she was growing up.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
SEGLIZ:

that your makeup nobi here at all.

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by HitSong: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

This is very dumb.
The church is not just the person.
The church is the "head"
When you know the head is corrupt , why would anyone convince you to still stay?
I suspect that the girl and the pastor dated and she's only pained now because she realised that she was used and taken advantage of.
Don't believe everything she says.
This is more like a trilogy and we should shouldn't judge from just her story.
We are still waiting for the man's story and THE TRUTH.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Kaymaxine(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Don't worry,your sister will tell us her experience when it happens to her
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Yet I mentioned they will still pay for their crimes. And you were talking about people who have repented. What makes you think the accused has repented?

My friend use your God given brain for once. We're discussing this case as it "generally" relates to both past and future rape cases and the people involved.

Where did I mention Pastor Biodun or Mrs Busola has repented or not repented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.