Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" (42049 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by kunmiiii: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Biodun has always been a sexual predator, right from his formative years, it's very annoying and always nauseating seeing him parade himself as a man of God. There are so many chilling and grueling details that has been suppressed over the years by people in the know and close to him.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by prinsam30: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Stella keep quiet jor
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Something is going on. . .

I hope Timi and wife get evidence, perharps they still have that nightie Busola wore on the first incidence. His DNA and prints might still be on it.

E yeahhhh
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ALAGOGO007(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
H
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ricon: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Let them all come out and appear in court, this must stop.

In all honesty, I think IamD or Donstan is MAD!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by m140(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Orisirisi

Well, for stubborn STI check my signature
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Justdare: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Yeeeeeeparipa!!!!!!!
Fat Oyinbo Nackademus is in some deeeep shit.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
That man is finished. Na only mumu go still dey go him church. It's judgement day in COZA

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by OtemAtum: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Pastors doing what they can do best. Yahweh did more than this in his days.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by fergie001: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:
Hey!!!
This thing is becoming real ooooooo
Who Fatoyibo offended?
Can we can this vengeance?
I thought you have been going thread to thread defending him?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by wolesmile(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
this is getting more and more interesting
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by enemyofprogress: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
kunmiiii:
Pastor Biodun has always been a sexual predator, right from his formative years, it's very annoying and always nauseating seeing him parade himself as a man of God.
chei! grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by HummeSage(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
There is always something to keep us busy in dis country. Before dis one go fade off nw, BB9ja go take over and before we know it, dis year don go. My Naija it's well ooo.

Meanwhile, RAPE should be condemned in its totality, and if the said man is found guilty, he should be made to face the law.
#SaNoToRape

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by OmoDavido(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Let the lieing competition begin.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Toscarel: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Kai this guy beans don't done oooh
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Philinho(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Stupid and demonic girls all over
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Otuoke: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
#Istandwithfatoyinbo. #Notrape
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ikevictor: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Well the pastor raped me too...

...and will repeat it again!!!

#ndi-ara!

He raped all of you and you waited till now to speak not even report to authorities?

With absolutely no proof?

I tire for some women!

If they don’t use rape, the use domestic abuse...

Please find another strategy and stop being childish.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by bluefilm: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa o!

Every idiot now wants to seize this opportunity to trend.

Well sha, na una sabi.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
The Lagos state chief prosecutor should intervene in this case, this man is an ordinary citizen in the eyes of the law, he should be dealt with severely.

The sheep and gullible zombies, spending their life's sweat on these frauds can die for them, cos they are under hypnosis...these women can't just accuse him for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by tiwiex(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Something is going on. . .

I hope Timi and wife get evidence, perharps they still have that nightie Busola wore on the first incidence. His DNA and prints might still be on it.

Sadly, if she had the nightie, people will still come out and scream "why did she keep it?". She planned to accuse him a long time ago." Lol. You just can't win when people want to defend you. She obviously doesn't have it but something happened. If it did happen when she was 17,then it was statutory rape anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by MT: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
When a pastor appears more like a gangster than a humbled person with a life that reflects Jesus, this end is inevitable. Fatoyinbo might win in the court of law but he has lost in the court of public opinion. The truth is the Titanic ship known as COZA has finally sunk....

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by enemyofprogress: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
UncleGist:
Lalasticlala
did he rape our lala too?no wonder!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Charmingrascal(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
I am saying it again I dare Fatoyinbo to go to Court

Some many women will testify against him.

I think God has had enough of his hypocrisy and deceit and he has decided to expose him so that some other women will not fall victim

I am waiting for his sheeples to say Stella cooked up this story, brain washed sheeps

say no to rape

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by fergie001: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:

#OsaremenGist

This was Ese Walter....2013 or so....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by mercy87(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

Wow...just wow. If he's a sex addict he should seek for help. Its better than not acknowledging he has a problem and bringing shame to himself. There's a group for sex addict just like Alcoholic Anonymous. (AA)
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Kingsaeedibn: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Celeb Vs coza pastor..

Am very convinced that they are all telling lies
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by RichBoy247: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:

Local man is asking.

Can CAN can this man

No CAN is busy fighting Prof Yemi Osinbajo for not going Sambisa Forest to bring Leah home from the Boko boys. The guys in CAN are also sleeping with girls and women in their own churches, so they are in support of the COZA ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by stchinedu: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I’m yet to see any robust reply from Fat Oyinbo but I have my own robust reply here.
Fat Oyinbo is indisputably a fuc boy perhaps one with such skills and tools that can melt the brain.
I guess he has been aware of his strength as a talented fuc boy way back and also knows the weakness of his victims. He is always guilty as charged so I believe things said about him are true, not just slanders or blackmail.
However one thing that always confuses me is that those who always claim to be the victims of his randiness are always the accomplices too, who always ensure he successfully carried out his misbehaviours on them. Victims and accomplices I say.
The case of Ese Walter for instance, if I remember what she said then correctly, their sexcapade happened outside Nigeria. She can’t call that a rape or say he coerced her but let’s just say he took advantage of her psychologically. It’s easy for him to take advantage of you the first time, perhaps the second time too but how can you claim someone took advantage of you for over a week. That’s over 7 fvcking days! 7 days make a week. Perhaps they did it for 10 or 14 days.
I’m not acquitting Fat Oyinbo as being innocent but still, some of these ladies shouldn’t make him look like a devil while they try to make themselves look like saints. You can’t put all the blame on him. How will a mature lady who knows her left hand from right pretend to be so vulnerable after enjoying the whole thing. I hate that shiiit.
He took advantage of you the first day, the second day, the third day too you already knew his intentions but instead of kicking against it this time, you allowed him, enjoyed every bit of what he was doing to you until it happened for over a week. People are quick to get sentimental and support the so called victims in situations like this since they are women but I can’t be fooled. There are genuine cases but there are also cases of women who take advantage of situations. They try to eat the cake and also have it. They perfectly enjoy any opportunity of such sexcapades, at the same time will want to look like saints and put all the blame on men. I only think some of these girls open up eventually when they no longer have any other opportunity for the sexcapades anymore. They miss the whole thing and so are pained only to change their pain into blackmailing the man involved.
If you are not held at gun point, coerced, overpowered by a gang or one powerful body builder or someone much powerful than you, if it’s just an ordinary guy; then bite his nose off, hit him on the head, defend yourself, no mature adult lady should come later to be claiming rape victim when you were the accomplice of the whole thing.
I know that there will be other ladies already admiring the man looking for opportunities with him or some who are already in sexual adventure with him but would not say anything now until when they no longer have such opportunities again.
Smart women always taking advantages of situation, especially when the guy is rich or famous or if such ladies want public sympathy or attention. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Sola Fapson or whatever she calls herself. Not every rape or abuse allegation is genuine.
Monica Lewinsky almost wrecked the life of Bill gate with her scandal only for the bitch to confess recently after spoiling his reputation that she was the one who intentionally seduced the poor man.
I wouldn’t support a genuine abuse or rape case but I’m not part of the general public who are unnecessarily sentimental and biased with everything a woman says just because she’s a woman.

A deep thought.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Godson26: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
So una no get work again,social media judges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill / “CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.