Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" (41906 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by tiwiex(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
You were raped, you did not report to the authority, you reported to people close to him. Stupid girls everywhere!

At 17? She just walks out of her home and goes to the nearest police station? How many times you don go police station before turning 18? Without telling people around you your ordeal? Not saying she is telling the truth but I keep telling people to put their thoughts on the fact that she said she was 17, a virgin and clearly mummy's girl. We are using her current age to judge this case. Also heard about Okafor's law? It comes in many forms. Heard of a father raping her daughter. She enjoys it and it goes on and on. Sex is sweet last last. The younger the sweeter. It is our jobs as adults to protect minors and not make them start something they would clearly enjoy and can't stop. Did you see the video of the young child probably less than ten sucking her uncles dick on video? She was clearly coerced. Imagine that small girl becomes an adult and starts talking about it. People like you will say why is she talking now?

The only knotty part about all this for me is how Timi was head of choir in the church long after and so was Busola. That is the knotty part. Stockholm syndrome?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by JimD(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:

No one is defending him but let's say it as it is..THERE WAS NO RAPE...PERIOD.

I have been seduced by underage many times and I thank GOD i overcame the temptation and if for any reason I fell I could be charged for having sex with a minor which is an offence on its own but let's say it as it is...THEY WANTED THE CUTE GUY AND THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED....There was no rape.

I know women enough to understand the silly victim card they play.

Imagine a lady I met when she was 19 o and me I was 25..fast forward to 10years latter...she told me I took advantage of her naivity and that she wants to leave....i got confused...let her go and after 3 years she came back and I began to wonder...

A lady will visit your house...pull off her cloths..seduce you and the moment you are about to do the thing ....she will stop you and ask a lame question...HOW DID WE GET HERE...?

Let the shallow minded people quote me as they like...their headache....

Consensual sex is different from rape. Even if an underage girl tempt you and you act on it. Its not consensual, because she is still the victim. 17 and below is not the age of consent. Its akin to rape. Imagine and you put "why every Muslim should accept Jesus" in your signature. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Lewinsky? Bill Gates? Fight him off - did you check the girl's age? Do you understand power relations and coercive persuasion? You're just another pseudointellectual like Reno Omokri.

Monica Lewinsky has confessed a long time ago that she set out to seduce bill Clinton right from the word go!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Gbabe2: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Oga, consensual with a 17 year old girl? My conclusion is that you are a block head.

ibnlawal:

U said it all bro, the woman is just accusing the man of rape with no evidence. I think its a consensual sex. Moreover, things celebrities do to trend ehnnn, sometimes its incomprehensible.
I remain neutral!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by agro100(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

Rubbish story...this is not the time for cock n bull stories...if she has evidence the best time to present them is now and stop bothering us with super story.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Esales(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
DonX001:

Wow! Is this for real??
This lady should join the case ASAP!!
All the ladies who have been involved with this man should just come forward right now and join the case against this man.
So they will have concrete evidence in court to nail him if he is guilty....though I very seriously believe he is.
The strength of overwhelming allegations from all corners, and at different times over the years point to it.
Though I am not the court so I cannot conclusively judge, but to all appearances in this particular man's case, he is most likely guilty.
Its clear he is a serial abuser.

Everybody with any form of evidence should join up with Busola and nail this man once and for all.

Man, that story isn't rape. He attempted to seduce her and she didn't give her consent. He didn't even kiss or hug her. What about her friend that has been sleeping with the pastor? I'm sure she regrets it now cus she was sweet talked into it. Does it make it rape?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Toks2008(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
JimD:

Consensual sex is different from rape. Even if an underage girl tempt you and you act on it. Its not consensual, because she is still the victim. 17 and below is not the age of consent. Its akin to rape. Imagine and you put "why every Muslim should accept Jesus" in your signature. Shame!

Here comes an olodo writing pooh...what has my signature got to do with my comment...its like some people comment before comprehending.

You just paraphrased exactly my comment meaning we are saying same thing so why the reference to my signature?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by omohlexy: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Truth is no evidence. No broken hymen to be examined because hymen has been broken by multiple sex partners long ago. No video recordings. Just word against word. I declare pastor discharged and aquinted. .....Barr. Fregrene esq.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Esales:

Man, that story isn't rape. He attempted to seduce her and she didn't give her consent. He didn't even kiss or hug her. What about her friend that has been sleeping with the pastor? I'm sure she regrets it now cus she was sweet talked into it. Does it make it rape?

Just wait small...that one sef go still come out to claim rape.

I'm not in support of RAPE please so no silly person should misquote me...MY POINT IS CLEAR..
From all the stories I have read so far I can not call fatoyinbo a rapist but a Randy psychopath who derives pleasure in taking advantage of young girls and also very canny.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by majamajic(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I’m yet to see any robust reply from Fat Oyinbo but I have my own robust reply here.
Fat Oyinbo is indisputably a fuc boy perhaps one with such skills and tools that can melt the brain.
I guess he has been aware of his strength as a talented fuc boy way back and also knows the weakness of his victims. He is always guilty as charged so I believe things said about him are true, not just slanders or blackmail.
However one thing that always confuses me is that those who always claim to be the victims of his randiness are always the accomplices too, who always ensure he successfully carried out his misbehaviours on them. Victims and accomplices I say.
The case of Ese Walter for instance, if I remember what she said then correctly, their sexcapade happened outside Nigeria. She can’t call that a rape or say he coerced her but let’s just say he took advantage of her psychologically. It’s easy for him to take advantage of you the first time, perhaps the second time too but how can you claim someone took advantage of you for over a week. That’s over 7 fvcking days! 7 days make a week. Perhaps they did it for 10 or 14 days.
I’m not acquitting Fat Oyinbo as being innocent but still, some of these ladies shouldn’t make him look like a devil while they try to make themselves look like saints. You can’t put all the blame on him. How will a mature lady who knows her left hand from right pretend to be so vulnerable after enjoying the whole thing. I hate that shiiit.
He took advantage of you the first day, the second day, the third day too you already knew his intentions but instead of kicking against it this time, you allowed him, enjoyed every bit of what he was doing to you until it happened for over a week. People are quick to get sentimental and support the so called victims in situations like this since they are women but I can’t be fooled. There are genuine cases but there are also cases of women who take advantage of situations. They try to eat the cake and also have it. They perfectly enjoy any opportunity of such sexcapades, at the same time will want to look like saints and put all the blame on men. I only think some of these girls open up eventually when they no longer have any other opportunity for the sexcapades anymore. They miss the whole thing and so are pained only to change their pain into blackmailing the man involved.
If you are not held at gun point, coerced, overpowered by a gang or one powerful body builder or someone much powerful than you, if it’s just an ordinary guy; then bite his nose off, hit him on the head, defend yourself, no mature adult lady should come later to be claiming rape victim when you were the accomplice of the whole thing.
I know that there will be other ladies already admiring the man looking for opportunities with him or some who are already in sexual adventure with him but would not say anything now until when they no longer have such opportunities again.
Smart women always taking advantages of situation, especially when the guy is rich or famous or if such ladies want public sympathy or attention. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Sola Fapson or whatever she calls herself. Not every rape or abuse allegation is genuine.
Monica Lewinsky almost wrecked the life of Bill gate with her scandal only for the bitch to confess recently after spoiling his reputation that she was the one who intentionally seduced the poor man.
I wouldn’t support a genuine abuse or rape case but I’m not part of the general public who are unnecessarily sentimental and biased with everything a woman says just because she’s a woman.

but in this case I think , there was sex !
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Esales(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:

No one is defending him but let's say it as it is..THERE WAS NO RAPE...PERIOD.

I have been seduced by underage many times and I thank GOD i overcame the temptation and if for any reason I fell I could be charged for having sex with a minor which is an offence on its own but let's say it as it is...THEY WANTED THE CUTE GUY AND THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED....There was no rape.

I know women enough to understand the silly victim card they play.

Imagine a lady I met when she was 19 o and me I was 25..fast forward to 10years latter...she told me I took advantage of her naivity and that she wants to leave....i got confused...let her go and after 3 years she came back and I began to wonder...

A lady will visit your house...pull off her cloths..seduce you and the moment you are about to do the thing ....she will stop you and ask a lame question...HOW DID WE GET HERE...?

Let the shallow minded people quote me as they like...their headache....

Exactly, consensual sex gone South.
Oga fell their hands by marrying someone else. Go and ask any single pastor what women do to them. My pastor has disgraced a girl who he said was fond of not wearing pant to church and making sure whenever he climbs the pulpit she opens it for him.

Those that go to his house dressed skimpily to cook, clean or wash for him. One of them who didn't succeed still has the mouth to tell people that he attempted to rape her but she (a short and slim 5ft 5"wink pushed him (6ft 1"wink down and ran away. Even during praise and worship, some with mini skirt will turn their ass to the altar and be shaking the ass seductively till he lashed them from the altar, they ran away. Come and hear what those girls are saying about him now, you who knows the truth will weep.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
All these rubbish posts online will not solve anything
These stories should have gotten out early in in their relationship.part if the healing process was for you to confide in your husband to be that you were raped at one point in ur life.then he would help you help you heal by filling a suit to sue the pastor.
As A young girl who experienced rape,make Dem come tell me say make I still dey go d church to save face and respect for the same pastor wey take my virginity.na my dead body Dem go carry go the church.i no go even look any uche face o.

From inception in ilorin,the guy created a 'club' and not a 'church'.i just wonder what the students of unilorun and environs expected
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Esales(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Gbabe2:
Oga, consensual with a 17 year old girl? My conclusion is that you are a block head.

So you don't know girls can lie about their age
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Charly68: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
If it is true,it will better he goes for deliverance . Men of God needs help too.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by DonX001: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Esales:

I'm not saying this particular incident I quoted was rape.
It only adds credence to the fact that he has been serially preying on church members since time immemorial, despite his claims of innocence by himself and his church members, because he thinks nobody has any evidence of him.

That's why I said anybody with any form of evidence against him should come and join the case, together the court can sort out which is rape and which isn't, and evaluate the whole situation in making a logical conclusion.
I have a strong feeling that if only people are willing to speak up and come forward, a lot more evidence will be gotten including actual rape/sexual harassment that shows this guy is a sexual predator.

And note that even though this particular hotel incident cannot be termed rape, it can still fall under sexual harassment and abuse of office, which all goes to buttress the fact that the man is a sexual predator, who serially tries to take advantage of young people in his flock entrusted under his care as the pastor.
And that says a lot about the man.

I really hope more and more people come forward with evidence.
I know its difficult for people to come forward, imagine if your own wife suddenly speaks up and says she was also raped by him 10years ago, while you didn't know, it can cause a lot of family upheavals for people that are already jejely and peacefully married. Especially if she has to come and say so publicly.

The women may have become top career people now...or married to top career people who don't want any scandal attached to their name anywhere, .... e.g. bankers worried about their image or their company image, ...they may be married to other pastors or be senior workers in another church now and worried about what their church members and other people will say or how those people will now look at them, etc.

So I know it may be difficult for people that were abused (and who may actually have some form of evidence, even if it's a shred), to speak up, ......but I still pray people develop the courage to speak up.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nasir123(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I’m yet to see any robust reply from Fat Oyinbo but I have my own robust reply here.
Fat Oyinbo is indisputably a fuc boy perhaps one with such skills and tools that can melt the brain.
I guess he has been aware of his strength as a talented fuc boy way back and also knows the weakness of his victims. He is always guilty as charged so I believe things said about him are true, not just slanders or blackmail.
However one thing that always confuses me is that those who always claim to be the victims of his randiness are always the accomplices too, who always ensure he successfully carried out his misbehaviours on them. Victims and accomplices I say.
The case of Ese Walter for instance, if I remember what she said then correctly, their sexcapade happened outside Nigeria. She can’t call that a rape or say he coerced her but let’s just say he took advantage of her psychologically. It’s easy for him to take advantage of you the first time, perhaps the second time too but how can you claim someone took advantage of you for over a week. That’s over 7 fvcking days! 7 days make a week. Perhaps they did it for 10 or 14 days.
I’m not acquitting Fat Oyinbo as being innocent but still, some of these ladies shouldn’t make him look like a devil while they try to make themselves look like saints. You can’t put all the blame on him. How will a mature lady who knows her left hand from right pretend to be so vulnerable after enjoying the whole thing. I hate that shiiit.
He took advantage of you the first day, the second day, the third day too you already knew his intentions but instead of kicking against it this time, you allowed him, enjoyed every bit of what he was doing to you until it happened for over a week. People are quick to get sentimental and support the so called victims in situations like this since they are women but I can’t be fooled. There are genuine cases but there are also cases of women who take advantage of situations. They try to eat the cake and also have it. They perfectly enjoy any opportunity of such sexcapades, at the same time will want to look like saints and put all the blame on men. I only think some of these girls open up eventually when they no longer have any other opportunity for the sexcapades anymore. They miss the whole thing and so are pained only to change their pain into blackmailing the man involved.
If you are not held at gun point, coerced, overpowered by a gang or one powerful body builder or someone much powerful than you, if it’s just an ordinary guy; then bite his nose off, hit him on the head, defend yourself, no mature adult lady should come later to be claiming rape victim when you were the accomplice of the whole thing.
I know that there will be other ladies already admiring the man looking for opportunities with him or some who are already in sexual adventure with him but would not say anything now until when they no longer have such opportunities again.
Smart women always taking advantages of situation, especially when the guy is rich or famous or if such ladies want public sympathy or attention. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Sola Fapson or whatever she calls herself. Not every rape or abuse allegation is genuine.
Monica Lewinsky almost wrecked the life of Bill gate with her scandal only for the bitch to confess recently after spoiling his reputation that she was the one who intentionally seduced the poor man.
I wouldn’t support a genuine abuse or rape case but I’m not part of the general public who are unnecessarily sentimental and biased with everything a woman says just because she’s a woman.

A very mature comment here.

In as much as I want to believe the pastor did it (as in most cases In today's religious centers ), I also want to believe most of these ladies aren't innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Wallade:

To effectively sue someone and conclusively win the case, you have to build your case against the person otherwise you will lose the case.
Of cause. I guess it's the case they are building engaging the services of experienced barristers in the Nollywood industry and gathering facts and exhibits on social media. grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by JimD(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Xda59:

That is were the truth is buried. His wife!

And what do you think the wife will say?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by JimD(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Xda59:

That is were the truth is buried. His wife!

And what do you think his wife will say?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by delpee(f): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

Wahala dey o! E don red for ''Pastor". shocked cheesy

If this is true, the writer should come forward with proof.
Busolas case is dicey except if there's real evidence.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to ki
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist
I even learnt the wife is aware of all his sexcapades.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by JimD(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:

Here comes an olodo writing pooh...what has my signature got to do with my comment...its like some people comment before comprehending.

You just paraphrased exactly my comment meaning we are saying same thing so why the reference to my signature?

Just read your post and you've spewed a lot of garbage there. I don't think we said the same thing. But kudos. Got to work now.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by homirefacuny(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
northvietnam:
Praise da Rod somebody

da Rod is sweet,..... All the time.
.... grin grin grin

grin mad man you are grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by nwakaibeya1: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astra and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by DonX001: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
homirefacuny:

grin mad man you are grin
Walahi mad man fa...serious mad man kenan! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

How I wish Thunder is reading your inhumane thought .
Which thunder again? The one wey wear canvas dey stand for your domot?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Esales(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
DonX001:

I'm not saying this particular incident I quoted was rape.
It only adds credence to the fact that he has been serially preying on church members since time immemorial, despite his claims of innocence by himself and his church members, because he thinks nobody has any evidence of him.

That's why I said anybody with any form of evidence against him should come and join the case, together the court can sort out which is rape and which isn't, and evaluate the whole situation in making a logical conclusion.
I have a strong feeling that if only people are willing to speak up and come forward, a lot more evidence will be gotten including actual rape/sexual harassment that shows this guy is a sexual predator.

And note that even though this particular hotel incident cannot be termed rape, it can still fall under sexual harassment and abuse of office, which all goes to buttress the fact that the man is a sexual predator, who serially tries to take advantage of young people in his flock entrusted under his care as the pastor.
And that says a lot about the man.

I really hope more and more people come forward with evidence.
I know its difficult for people to come forward, imagine if your own wife suddenly speaks up and says she was also raped by him 10years ago, while you didn't know, it can cause a lot of family upheavals for people that are already jejely and peacefully married. Especially if she has to come and say so publicly.

The women may have become top career people now...or married to top career people who don't want any scandal attached to their name anywhere, .... e.g. bankers worried about their image or their company image, ...they may be married to other pastors or be senior workers in another church now and worried about what their church members and other people will say or how those people will now look at them, etc.

So I know it may be difficult for people that were abused (and who may actually have some form of evidence, even if it's a shred), to speak up, ......but I still pray people develop the courage to speak up.

I read his statements literally and between the lines.

He said he has never raped or used force on anybody. He didn't say they didn't do or that they are lying.

Ese said she had an affair but felt manipulated and used after the affair.
Therein lies the problem, gross abuse of trust and office. Serial womanizer and sex predator

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Kingsaeedibn: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Gbabe2:
Even though the girl was underage? You are another slowpoke on this platform. COZA family

Idiot.. Am a Muslim.

For gang accusations on this man.. Is enough to know they are all lairs..

Why don't they speak up till now? Why now? After so many years..

Go donate for Gofundme for them.. Stupid idiot
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2019
lielbree:
The requirement of the law to prove rape is corroboration!! I remember Ese of 2013 tried to raise the issue of how this man raped her but she did not has the audience Busola has.

More than 20 women from all works of life has accused this man and some people are still trying to defend him.

He is a rapist and it did not start today. Everyday for the theif but one day your nyash go open.

Meanwhile nobody has accused my own pastor of rape o....
stories from 30 different people don't prove anything women are bandwagon specie. If Neymar didn't burn that biccth with hard evidence many girls he dumped in the past would have brought their bitterness and accused him too. How many women accused Ronaldo and Kavanaugh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Delivers Speech At The American Embassy In UK [PICS] / Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label / Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.