Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" (41907 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2019
JimD:

Consensual sex is different from rape. Even if an underage girl tempt you and you act on it. Its not consensual, because she is still the victim. 17 and below is not the age of consent. Its akin to rape. Imagine and you put "why every Muslim should accept Jesus" in your signature. Shame!
abegi rest. Most mothers you see today got married at 17 or even younger. Do you staple your birth certificate on your forehead?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by vicardino(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:

No one is defending him but let's say it as it is..THERE WAS NO RAPE...PERIOD.

I have been seduced by underage many times and I thank GOD i overcame the temptation and if for any reason I fell I could be charged for having sex with a minor which is an offence on its own but let's say it as it is...THEY WANTED THE CUTE GUY AND THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED....There was no rape.

I know women enough to understand the silly victim card they play.

Imagine a lady I met when she was 19 o and me I was 25..fast forward to 10years latter...she told me I took advantage of her naivity and that she wants to leave....i got confused...let her go and after 3 years she came back and I began to wonder...

A lady will visit your house...pull off her cloths..seduce you and the moment you are about to do the thing ....she will stop you and ask a lame question...HOW DID WE GET HERE...?

Let the shallow minded people quote me as they like...their headache....

Exactly what I just shared with a friend. There are seemingly impossible but possible angles that people ain't looking at these stories from. Been approached on occasions by mature ladies who were still virgins to disvirgin them, one even approached me again late last year, wish I could share their details for people to know who they are. I'm not saying they are bad but who told me they ain't gonna shout "he raped me" in few years time? A lady recently approached me and said she only needs a child from me, that she'd love to carry my child, I shouldn't worry marrying her or be concerned about taking care of the child. Hmmmm. Let's assume I gave in to their proposals and few years down the line, allegations of "he raped me" starts flying, won't people believe that I truly must have raped them??

Please if you have ever been told or you know that you have a glorious future,, watch carefully what you do now that your glorious future ain't manifesting bcuz all these girls ehnnnn, make I keep quiet.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Emanodimo(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2019
If the class of people being allegedly raped by thesame MOG are now celebrities & actresses now or then. It only further confirm that they are sex objects, gullible and a mediocre.

It happened to you, my friend experience the same....

It further confirm that the set of actress & celeb are just bunch of glorified prostitutes... As we all know what happened behind the scene among some of them.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by northvietnam(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2019
homirefacuny:

grin mad man you are grin

We are all mad Bro grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Truefaith: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by alfarouq(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2019
This homebreaker too dey contribute. Fatoyinbo don suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Teeyin(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Ah...COZA pastor don enter catch fire!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by jeff1607(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:

Local man is asking.
Can CAN can this man
they can not can ,infact they fitn't
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Myself2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
#ME TOO movement loading for Biodun RapeOyinbo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Coolbadguy: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
touch not my anointed and do my preeq no harm......ahahahahaha.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by daveP(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Moneywirer:
My major concern is what this news would do to the pastor's church.

The truth is this, if this man comes out and confesses, showing full remorse. Him and his ministry would still survive but if he keeps dragging the matter back and forth and it finally gets to court, more testifiers will show up and he might likely end up in jail. Then there would be a prison branch of COZA.
it's still a win-win!!!
Rev King Season 2 Loading.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Autotech312(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I’m yet to see any robust reply from Fat Oyinbo but I have my own robust reply here.
Fat Oyinbo is indisputably a fuc boy perhaps one with such skills and tools that can melt the brain.
I guess he has been aware of his strength as a talented fuc boy way back and also knows the weakness of his victims. He is always guilty as charged so I believe things said about him are true, not just slanders or blackmail.
However one thing that always confuses me is that those who always claim to be the victims of his randiness are always the accomplices too, who always ensure he successfully carried out his misbehaviours on them. Victims and accomplices I say.
The case of Ese Walter for instance, if I remember what she said then correctly, their sexcapade happened outside Nigeria. She can’t call that a rape or say he coerced her but let’s just say he took advantage of her psychologically. It’s easy for him to take advantage of you the first time, perhaps the second time too but how can you claim someone took advantage of you for over a week. That’s over 7 fvcking days! 7 days make a week. Perhaps they did it for 10 or 14 days.
I’m not acquitting Fat Oyinbo as being innocent but still, some of these ladies shouldn’t make him look like a devil while they try to make themselves look like saints. You can’t put all the blame on him. How will a mature lady who knows her left hand from right pretend to be so vulnerable after enjoying the whole thing. I hate that shiiit.
He took advantage of you the first day, the second day, the third day too you already knew his intentions but instead of kicking against it this time, you allowed him, enjoyed every bit of what he was doing to you until it happened for over a week. People are quick to get sentimental and support the so called victims in situations like this since they are women but I can’t be fooled. There are genuine cases but there are also cases of women who take advantage of situations. They try to eat the cake and also have it. They perfectly enjoy any opportunity of such sexcapades, at the same time will want to look like saints and put all the blame on men. I only think some of these girls open up eventually when they no longer have any other opportunity for the sexcapades anymore. They miss the whole thing and so are pained only to change their pain into blackmailing the man involved.
If you are not held at gun point, coerced, overpowered by a gang or one powerful body builder or someone much powerful than you, if it’s just an ordinary guy; then bite his nose off, hit him on the head, defend yourself, no mature adult lady should come later to be claiming rape victim when you were the accomplice of the whole thing.
I know that there will be other ladies already admiring the man looking for opportunities with him or some who are already in sexual adventure with him but would not say anything now until when they no longer have such opportunities again.
Smart women always taking advantages of situation, especially when the guy is rich or famous or if such ladies want public sympathy or attention. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Sola Fapson or whatever she calls herself. Not every rape or abuse allegation is genuine.
Monica Lewinsky almost wrecked the life of Bill Clinton with her scandal only for the bitch to confess recently after spoiling his reputation that she was the one who intentionally seduced the poor man.
I wouldn’t support a genuine abuse or rape case but I’m not part of the general public who are unnecessarily sentimental and biased with everything a woman says just because she’s a woman.

You get time oooo, you for write book na?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by DonX001: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Esales:

I read his statements literally and between the lines.

He said he has never raped or used force on anybody. He didn't say they didn't do or that they are lying.

Ese said she had an affair but felt manipulated and used after the affair.
Therein lies the problem, gross abuse of trust and office. Serial womanizer and sex predator

Brotherly, he categorically stated on his official response that he has NEVER had anything to do with Busola, other than normal "counseling" that pastors do.
Go check the link of his official response to Busola's allegations.
The guy is just a blatant unrepentant liar.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
JimD:

And what do you think his wife will say?

To be honest, I wouldn't know.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by KevMitnick: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:

Local man is asking.

Can CAN can this man
Local man cannot can this CAN... cry

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by movetoca: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
Biodun's peniss has ruined him!

He did feel like cutting off the rod.
See what the impatience of his peniss has caused him

Gave his life to Christ but didn't submit his dick
Hahahahahaha, This is the funniest thing I have read for a while.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by homirefacuny(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
northvietnam:

We are all mad Bro grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Regiomontanus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Anyone who knows the trauma of bring raped as a child cannot support this whether it is true or not.
Support what? Everyone is knows that rape is bad but we are concerned with the veracity of Mrs. Dakolo's claims. Pastor Fatoyinbo is presumed innocent until proven, period!!!

I remember when I was a kid and went to find my sister when I saw a neighbor bringing out his rod against my sister from the back. If you see rod! cry

I was shocked. I & my sister was just 11, 12 or so.

This guy played with us and we didn't even have the courage to tell anybody.

I reasoned since he didn't do it nothing much.

But as a grown up when I think of it I am still shocked.

I say this with so much tears, it was my sister. Lord. cry
Innocent Sister cry

If he had his way he'd say he's playing. That it was consensual.

What can be consensual about sleeping with an underage child?

I don't know where that guy is today, but if I see that guy again in my life even if he is 90 years old I wound him that he won't never forget in his remaining life.
Why are you telling me your story? To gather sympathy and make Mrs. Dakolo claims truthful? Why exactly are you telling us your story? undecided

Someone said the prick doesn't have a brain of their own but I bet if one prick is cut like this idiot pastors own that prick would start having it's own brain.
How do you know that "this idiot pastor" is a rapist? Do you have any evidence to make such assertion? Where you there?

If men like Timi don't fight this, many women would endure this for a life time.
Many women? Which women?

Do you know what it means to wake up in the middle of the night with tears in your eyes.
Emotional pandering won't make us believe any rape accusations. Either the accusation is true or false. If it is proven true, the accused gets convicted. If the accusation has not evidence to back it up, the accused is PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY no matter the theatrics, emotional and dramatic dislays by the accuser. As long as there is no evidence, you no get case.

Let God judge. Yes let him judge him in prison.
grin grin Let God judge but let God judge him in prison? What is he doing in prison if you left God to judge? What divine judgement is there if he is already in prison? Is he in prison because evidence declared him guilty?

Anyway, God is nonexistent.

Whether it's true or not this case must go down to the end.
Oh true. If Busola Dakolo is guilty of falsely accusing accusing Pastor Fatoyinbo, Fatoyinbo should sue her a55 for defamation and slander and Busola should be convicted for lying in court.

I'm very sure they're I'd a lot of skeletons in that church. Unilorin students should speak up.
How are you sure? Any evidence?

That is not a church but a haven to destroy lives.
How do you know it's a haven to destroy lives? Any evidence?

Some people talking about supporting one side. It's about making this rape victims noise loud.
yen yen yen yen yen yen. No evidence, no support. Making one's voice loud doesn't mean that one is telling the truth. Without evidence, we cannot say for sure who the rape victims are.

If you know what kids have been damaged by men, you would allow people to make noise.
yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen. We know that sexual abuse is happening all over the world so what's your point? Making noise without evidence does not prove your point a bit. Even if everyone supports you, it doesn't prove your point.

Some people would talk about using the same energy for politicians.
Yen yen yen yen yen. Politicians are confirmed crooks and heartless looters who tenaciously hold on to power. They are one of the reason why African is a mess.

At least let's start somewhere. And here we're starting with rape.
Revolution, transparency in government and a system that works are worthy focus compared to mere rape accusations.

Politics cannot have a united voice, someone would always support someone else so it would hard to have such a strong voice. So we're starting with what we can - nailing rapist!
Lol. So you think people are united on this issue? Some people are supporting Busola; some are neutral while some are supporting Fatoyinbo. Lol.

I beg Timi do us proud and nail this idiots please

We're solidly behind You
Every writing of yours shows that you are against Fatoyinbo even though there is no evidence to back up Busola's accusation. Why are you calling him an idi0t? Why?

Anyone who is not is a rapist, pro rapist or a future rapist!

Mtewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
Biodun's peniss has ruined him!

He did feel like cutting off the rod.
See what the impatience of his peniss has caused him

Gave his life to Christ but didn't submit his dick
You wicked o. Lol.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by joepepsy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Coza kuje branch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Moneywirer:
My major concern is what this news would do to the pastor's church.

The truth is this, if this man comes out and confesses, showing full remorse. Him and his ministry would still survive but if he keeps dragging the matter back and forth and it finally gets to court, more testifiers will show up and he might likely end up in jail. Then there would be a prison branch of COZA.
it's still a win-win!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by joepepsy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
"See rod"got me.
femichill:

Bro, you are Savage.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by cooltola(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by femichill: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
joepepsy:
"See rod"got me.
Lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by booksrite001: 12:10am On Jul 02, 2019
alfarouq:
This homebreaker too dey contribute. Fatoyinbo don suffer.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / “CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.