Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951568 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
fF01:
I think cos of tacha cos they v followers already
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Khafii’s spokesman on IG is defending her lol saying she is not having ssexx, say na dry humping and smooching dem dey do grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
Khaffi has a high sex drive. Let them nominate her pls
Let her control it, dog sef no dey do am for public again angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
all of them are arranging weak people around them

the organizers need to change the format but

Cause cowards always go far

Once u win head of house or arena games they will be on your mata

First month all of them should be up each week

Let the viewers trim them ourselves

Even the cowards don't have sense, if u're not up how can u build ur base
you are smart. I agree with ur point. And there was no DS today I wonder y
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mercy and Ike bidding goodnight. Mercy:Goodnight.. Ike: Goodnight my love.. Mercy : I love you. Ike: I love you more cheesy... This duo sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sugahylz:
Khafii’s spokesman on IG is defending her lol saying she is not having ssexx, say na dry humping and smooching dem dey do grin grin
Tell that spokesperson to go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin gbam they should hurry Biko
Geezeem:
Abeg Team Lambo Mercy, make una give us

Marriage rites list biko

We want to move to the next level with our intended grin

But make una hurry up ooo....before new housemates

Arrive, our boy is a bit tricky wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prognose: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Well, like them or not, you have to give it to Ike and Mercy. They're both hot as heck but having a lot of self control. Talking silly talk to distract themselves.

Mercy has said goodnight like 500 times now grin

Ike going "I love you, I love u"

Mercy: Don't off the light o, you gotta move back (Ike spooning her) grin
You're such a bad boy

Ike: if I was too soft you'd ride all over me grin I wanna lick lick lick

Mercy: You're a spoilt boii grin

Oya dem don finally close eye. Whether they're really sleeping is another matter grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sugahylz:
didn't know that her spokesperson is under the sheets with them

That spokesperson must be related to mercy

Foolishness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirfeeking:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Fear catch me when I dey hear the moaning,imagine Gedoni giving her head after that good fingering shocked

It would be difficult for Khafi to break up with Gedoni, obviously he is satisfying her very well.
Khafi will not break up with Gedoni, na she dey chase the guy. It is Gedoni that will throw her away after the show, she's just a booty call for the guy and she's there stupidly catching feelings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
honorr:

We'll be watching and waiting for that to happen for now, it our house rabbits we are we are watching..the snoring hyena kayode is giving us to watch is just one big insult, kayode switch the cameras to view the secret room lets kuku watch ninjas snoring

Lol that BB camera guy na just goat em be.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:
Mercy and Ike bidding goodnight. Mercy:Goodnight.. Ike: Goodnight my love.. Mercy : I love you. Ike: I love you more cheesy... This duo sha
U've got to love their vibes

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Undertaker001:
someone that fasted for 8 days and someone that has been eating regularly.. who go rush food pass when they see am?

free my khafi ahbg grin
You say wetin? Just one month and she's like this that means the celibacy story doesn't add up. I no hold am o but she should control herself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Geezeem:
Abeg Team Lambo Mercy, make una give us

Marriage rites list biko

We want to move to the next level with our intended grin

But make una hurry up ooo....before new housemates

Arrive, our boy is a bit tricky wink
if cy4love enters this house she go intimidate everygirl for that house ike sef go confuse

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ffo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:
Team Frodd, I can't dictate to you whom to vote for, but i beg all of you, Yale9, Ffo, Zoroaster and others I can't remember, vote for Jeff or drop some votes for him if you're voting other HMs.

Remember Jeff helped Frodd or played an important role in Frodd surviving this week. Team Jeff like MizzD and Eeghe showed Frodd love when I begged them to also.

Please, a little vote for him won't be bad. Dominique, your Jackye or Diane are not up, kindly show Jeff some love if you could.

As for me, I'm going all out for Jeff, both texts and online with my 4 lines. That man is too intelligent and mature to leave my screen. I'll only stop voting him if the twists that will come up through out this week puts Frodd up for eviction.

Team Jeff, we move!!
Hi, sorry I don't know who Jeff is, neither do I watch BBN. don't even know how to vote. I don't believe in the show
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
safarigirl:
Khafi will not break up with Gedoni, na she dey chase the guy. It is Gedoni that will throw her away after the show, she's just a booty call for the guy and she's there stupidly catching feelings.
doubt

If gedoni get small sense

He will marry her

Get her pregnant

Then dump her

It's what I will do and what most guys here will do

I'm not ashamed of what I said

It's the best thing to do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Team Mike lets try our best and ignore haters. 2 new HMS might come tomorrow meaning two r leaving. Let's be smart
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Let me put this right.....

Here!

Please don't come for me, I'm not feeling fine grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
anybody but that multicolored disease called mercy is not winning it

With her fake ass and disgusting personality

Doesn't add anything to the show

See her talking to Ike about his parents

Olosho like her, dreaming a fools dream
lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prognose: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Meanwhile tacha isn't back from the bathroom o.

You sure say na ordinary piss dat girl go piss?

Khaffi's moans may have aroused her grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your hatred for Tacha no be here. Stop insulting him na, this na fun thread no be warzone. You too dey aggressive even with the way you dey talk against Tacha.

Dominique do something about this please
UR BROTHER IS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE TRIBAL WAR.I HOPE U'VE READ HIS POO ON SEYI'S FAMILY CONSTANTLY.I DON'T MIND HIM THROWING TANTRUMS AT SEYI COS HE'S THE ONE PLAYING THE GAME.BUT NOT HIS FAMILY OR HIS GRANDFATHER WHO IS REVERED AND RESPECTED WORLD WIDE.WE THE YORUBA'S RESPECT OUR ELDERS.LATE CHIEF
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO IS OUR HERO AND ONE AGBERO WILL NOT COME FROM NO WHERE THROWING JABS AT US.LET US KNOW WHO IS FATHER IS FIRST.HE WAS CAUTIONED SEVERALLY BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP SO LET HIMBRING IT ON.AS FOR TACHA,EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION MY TOP 5 IS JACKYE,SEYI'S,MIKE,SIR DEE AND OMOSHOLA.I APPRECIATE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.TACHA IS A TURN OFF FOR ME U MAY DIFFER IN OPINION.PEOPLE BASH MY JACKYE AND SEYI AND FAVOURITES I CAN'T STOP THEM.SO TALK TO UR BROTHER FIRST TO RECEIVE SENSE COS U DON'T EVEN KNOW MY RELATIONSHIP WITH SEYI'S FAMILY IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
Team Mike lets try our best and ignore haters. 2 new HMS might come tomorrow meaning two r leaving. Let's be smart
doubt only 1 will leave

I noticed that with tuoyo

Unless the 3rd person has really low votes

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
which kind mumu twist be this sef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Prognose:
Well, like them or not, you have to give it to Ike and Mercy. They're both hot as heck but having a lot of self control. Talking silly talk to distract themselves.

Mercy has said goodnight like 500 times now grin

Ike going "I love you, I love u"

Mercy: Don't off the light o, you gotta move back (Ike spooning her) grin
You're such a bad boy

Ike: if I was too soft you'd ride all over me grin I wanna lick lick lick

Mercy: You're a spoilt boii grin

Oya dem don finally close eye. Whether they're really sleeping is another matter grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
If you are a married woman and ure not voting mike

U should be ashamed

Mike that has been giving u pointers to troll your husband with

Keep him on to annoy your husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Agbgift:

Tell that spokesperson to go and sleep.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
if cy4love enters this house she go intimidate everygirl for that house ike sef go confuse
lol..the rumored girls, are friends with mercy already!

I'm just eager to see how they'll pretend not knowing themselves!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
Khaffi has a high sex drive. Let them nominate her pls
She should control it, it's that simple. I want Gedoni to leave so that we will see her action thereafter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Finally, I am so proud of all the local Naija girls this season that have kept it in their panties despite whatever tempatations they may have faced. We know konji is real, but so far so good, you have not given anyone a reason to start lecturing people on the difference between actual sex snd dry humping.

Finally, abroad exposure will only reduce you to a sex-hungry, loose woman without any regard for those around you. It is one thing to have sex on camera, it is another to have sex on camera, with a room full of people, it takes a special type of shamelessness to be so indisciplined.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:

She should control it, it's that simple. I want Gedoni to leave so that we will see her action thereafter.
same here but the cow no go leave

He doesn't win anything, he is always just in the corner

A very forgettable person

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
UR BROTHER IS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE TRIBAL WAR.I HOPE U'VE READ HIS POO ON SEYI'S FAMILY CONSTANTLY.I DON'T MIND HIM THROWING TANTRUMS AT SEYI COS HE'S THE ONE PLAYING THE GAME.BUT NOT HIS FAMILY OR HIS GRANDFATHER WHO IS REVERED AND RESPECTED WORLD WIDE.WE THE YORUBA'S RESPECT OUR ELDERS.LATE CHIEF
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO IS OUR HERO AND ONE AGBERO WILL NOT COME FROM NO WHERE THROWING JABS AT US.LET US KNOW WHO IS FATHER IS FIRST.HE WAS CAUTIONED SEVERALLY BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP SO LET HIMBRING IT ON.AS FOR TACHA,EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION MY TOP 5 IS JACKYE,SEYI'S,MIKE,SIR DEE AND OMOSHOLA.I APPRECIATE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.TACHA IS A TURN OFF FOR ME U MAY DIFFER IN OPINION.PEOPLE BASH MY JACKYE AND SEYI AND FAVOURITES I CAN'T STOP THEM.SO TALK TO UR BROTHER FIRST TO RECEIVE SENSE COS U DON'T EVEN KNOW MY RELATIONSHIP WITH SEYI'S FAMILY IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.
if not that seyi is obafemi awolowo's grandson, would he have smelt big brother house?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
Hope you go sleep fine this night with all this talk? The way you attack the girl like say na only her be fake for the house. Chief na public figure. You don insult OBJ before?

I no support am though

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.