Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4968799 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:

Ok o.. But she should have some self control na haba.
It is difficult to control your sexual urges when you have high libido.That's why it advisable to marry someone on the same level with you sexually.Imagine a nymphomaniac marrying a man with low sex drive or vice versa,it is very dangerous.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
doubt

If gedoni get small sense

He will marry her

Get her pregnant

Then dump her

It's what I will do and what most guys here will do

I'm not ashamed of what I said

It's the best thing to do
lol....Gedoni, marry who? Who will follow him to go and pay bride price of a woman everyone has heard moaning and shagging on international television?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
if not that seyi is obafemi awolowo's grandson, would he have smelt big brother house?
Let it slide

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:

She should control it, it's that simple. I want Gedoni to leave so that we will see her action thereafter.
At this rate... She might opt to leave the house with him

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
fF01:
is it true they r fake? I doubt they r fake cos she wont v put that link if it was.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:

She should control it, it's that simple. I want Gedoni to leave so that we will see her action thereafter.
v bin praying for him to leave too. See Tacha and mercy naturedly controlling themselves, see this one that was forming church girl. Gedoni has taken her senses.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prognose: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Everybody has gone to sleep except tacha.

Tacha out of the bathroom, pacing around for whatever reason.

Una goodnight Jo.

Wait o, why is tacha searching bags

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Hope you go sleep fine this night with all this talk? The way you attack the girl like say na only her be fake for the house. Chief na public figure. You don insult OBJ before?

I no support am though
U KNOW SUPPORT AM INDEED.ANOTHER TACHA APOLOGIST.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
MizzD:

I’m even backing my Tv because I’m so tired and just want to sleep, but I’m enjoying their conversation.
No one is trying to outdo the other. Just two friends genuinely interested in getting to know each other on a personal level.

Mercy is a hustler, and Everyone has a story
Really fun to watch though. I hope they keep it at that & not go the way of the Khadonis' sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
doubt only 1 will leave

I noticed that with tuoyo

Unless the 3rd person has really low votes
sorry I dont get. You think only one will leave or two?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Let her control it, dog sef no dey do am for public again angry
lol. Abi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
When Mercy and Tacha was first introduced to the show, most people already condemned them from the stage, people were speculating that they would have sex with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The bad girls have managed to stay off sex, but a so called decent girl has been having sex almost every night as if she is on her honeymoon.
Tufia!
This is why it is not good to judge a book from its cover.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
safarigirl:
Khafi will not break up with Gedoni, na she dey chase the guy. It is Gedoni that will throw her away after the show, she's just a booty call for the guy and she's there stupidly catching feelings.
A lady like Khafi wouldn't have any problem sharing her partner with another lady all in the name of love and good sex.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
ibkayee:
Khafilat
lol she is in a better place...

i like the new khafi... And not the old one that talks like as if it's a task.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
That CY4luv chic might as well be Mercy's twin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
DrakeBlend:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin that will be so foolish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stephlena:

yup. so cute.. sweet dumplings..

could u spare some votes for Tacha pls.
I already gave her all my online votes for tonight. I'm all for a female winner this year, if Mercy doesn't get it Tacha is fine by me. wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Prognose:
Well, like them or not, you have to give it to Ike and Mercy. They're both hot as heck but having a lot of self control. Talking silly talk to distract themselves.

Mercy has said goodnight like 500 times now grin

Ike going "I love you, I love u"

Mercy: Don't off the light o, you gotta move back (Ike spooning her) grin
You're such a bad boy

Ike: if I was too soft you'd ride all over me grin I wanna lick lick lick

Mercy: You're a spoilt boii grin

Oya dem don finally close eye. Whether they're really sleeping is another matter grin

To be honest Mercy is the one keeping both of them
decent

After the i love you, she said she doesn't want to

Look at his face.

The way she quickly turned after that last deep kiss .....hmmm grin

Like she had to control the chemistry

Then she asked him to hold her

He said that's the best part of his day ( when he holds her to sleep)

Those two better not have sex.....we like the suspense grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirfeeking:
A lady like Khafi wouldn't have any problem sharing her partner with another lady all in the name of love and good sex.

abeggi.....was she not making a fuss some weeks back on top KimOprah that was just hanging around Gedoni? She can not share, na greedy babe.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
thatigboman:
if not that seyi is obafemi awolowo's grandson, would he have smelt big brother house?
U WEY NO BE AWOLOWO GRANDSON WHY U NO MAKE AM TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE IF URE THAT INTELLIGENT.CAN U STAND SEYI ONE ON ONE WITHOUT THE MENTION OF HIS FAMILY NAME.ARE U THAT INTELLIGENT?WHEN TACHA IS UR HERO.WHATS IN BIG BROTHER?OUTSIDE BIG BROTHER HOW MANY OF THE HOUSEMATES CAN RUB SHOULDERS WITH SEYI?SEYI HANGS OUT WITH DANGOTE,TINUBU ECT.HIS COUSIN IS THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT,THEY ARE RICH SO WHAT ARE U SAYING THAT DOESN'T ADD UP.U CAN'T CHANGE HIS DESTINY UNFORTUNATELY.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
So Gedo gave Khafi live fing.......

Wetin Atekeme no go see for River

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
v bin praying for him to leave too. See Tacha and mercy naturedly controlling themselves, see this one that was forming church girl. Gedoni has taken her senses.
She's a disappointment, acting like a dog on heat for a guy she barely knows.. I hope she goes back to her senses and remember the reason for been there cos it seems she has totally forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Khadoni please go and shower angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Really? shocked
u deh mind am.. When they hear jeff sit down u are safe.... lmaooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Really? shocked
u deh mind am.. When they hear jeff sit down u are safe.... lmaooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirfeeking:

Nooo, she can't share a man..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Let me address this once and for all

As much as I hate to see Obafemi Awolowo get dragged alongside Seyi, it's not exactly a violation of a forum rule. If we are to start banning people for that, then we should as well start banning the people that insult Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other political figures on a daily basis. The comments are distasteful but do not call for ban. Getting too sentimental and resorting to insults or accusing the mods of operating such account will only fetch you a ban instead. For the sake of peace, sanity and free flow of the thread can we please not involve Seyi's grandfather in this thread especially in a negative manner? This is not an order but a plea.

Thatigboman, your comments are too full of bile especially when it comes to Seyi, most times it seems your hate for him goes beyond the show. Kindly tone down on the hate comments please, they're sometimes uncomfortable to read. Same goes to Boban007 regarding Tacha, typing in all caps makes your comments even more difficult to read.

We can't all like the same sets of people but spewing so much hate on people we're watching on TV speaks doesn't speak well of us. Let's try to tone down on the negative comments

Cheers

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:

Or she leave with I little self respect(This dent dey pain me)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Jackye is awake
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Oluwapomile1:

Or she leave with I little self respect(This dent dey pain me)
I dey shame on her behalf..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Deaded!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
Let me address this once and for all

As much as I hate to see Obafemi Awolowo get dragged alongside Seyi, it's not exactly a violation of a forum rule. If we are to start banning people for that, then we should as well start banning the people that insult Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other political figures on a daily basis. The comments are distasteful but do not call for ban. Getting too sentimental and resorting to insults or accusing the mods of operating such account will only fetch you a ban instead. For the sake of peace, sanity and free flow of the thread can we please not involve Seyi's grandfather in this thread especially in a negative manner? This is not an order but a plea.

Thatigboman, your comments are too full of bile especially when it comes to Seyi, most times it seems your hate for him goes beyond the show. Kindly tone down on the hate comments please, they're sometimes uncomfortable to read. Same goes to Boban007 regarding Tacha, typing in all caps makes your comments even more difficult to read.

We can't all like the same sets of people but spewing so much hate on people we're watching on TV speaks doesn't speak well of us. Let's try to tone down on the negative comments

Cheers
NOTED.THANKS FOR UR MATURITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.