Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933414 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha rants activated
embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Elo possibly feeling betrayed by Diane. Man is talking about his trust issues getting worse in the house. He says he hasn't been this surprised by people in a while, like, he's really surprised

He says he doesn't want anyone to ask him how he's feeling, says "what was I expecting? I just got here, who am I?". He goes on to say at least they didn't bring him from safety inside fire.

Yup, man feels Diane betrayed him
That guy inferiority complex is on A Level

Like he nor no say Sir Dee don dey the house for long and he is Diane's "Brother?"

Na wa oooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
we're here for 99days, no break!.
No holiday!!!..
frame it,and post it on your wall!!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
meme98:

The mtn sim is in my browsing fone but I'm browsing with glo...

You'd have gotten the OTP then. Or maybe the creators of that site made it in such a way that it must be line you're browsing it. If it is, then it doesn't make a single sense.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
My good people. Vote ike and drop some votes for cindy pls

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha feeling like a bad bish

Says she was expecting anything when she entered the house. Elo asks why she thinks she is always nominated, she said she doesn't care

Goes on to say she had a friend that forgot her after she had extra year, how she has been on her own, if her friend could do her like that, nothing the housemates wan do her. She is here till the 99th day, dem never see anything. If she makes you (housemates) uncomfortable, use the eviction door. You can't come to the house and be playing with people, they'll fokk you up........

She has said a lot sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Opiletool:

That enkay has always been on Cindy's case. Once told Cindy to her face that the way she chew disgusts her, and even left the room. Maybe they had a beef prior to their entry into the house.
And Cindy doesn’t have her own issues? The other time she took Jackye’s bottle and didn’t tell her or how she wears people’s slippers without asking for it.

Tacha said during her diary session that Cindy was weak because she didn’t look serious to her. Did the internet scream condescending? Now y’all call Enkay condescending over a ludo game, something Cindy herself knows why it happened.

Tacha said Frodd should be happy he sees her everyday as per celebrity that she is but nobody screamed condescending because it was Frodd.

The viewers already wrote off Cindy the night she came in. She is dragged on Twitter and Nairaland everyday for one thing or the other and now it is Enkay that is condescending?

Let me go back to voting joor

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Oops !

I forgot Mike isn't up for eviction .

What a waste of money . grin grin

Lol, iya weyrey.

Pls, vote for Joe, he's competitive, Mike needs him for that group, u know?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Elo is an idiot. He triggered Tacha to talk and now not listening to her. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
DOptical:

Just say you're the hateful person cos she's done nothing to Frodd to warrant it. Don't forget Frodd started the emotional blackmail on her, which irritated her and Nelson and got her defensive. I really don't want to talk about Frodd right now but he's no saint. I could recall the time he was always ranting about Esther whenever he smoked, blaming her for his smoking and ranting to other house mates about her. Even Mike and some other house mates got tired of it.

Truth is you cant force people to like who they don’t like. I don’t like Esther , I don’t know her in person but as far as bbn is concerned, the housemate called Esther that appears on MY TV SCREEN is the LEAST OF MY FAV. It’s fine if you interpret that as being hateful but you just can’t force her down my(our) throats. Periodt.

And yes again whatever reason(s) people have for not picking her as their fav is entirely up to them, it’s freedom of choice and if she pops up on my screen making her salty weird face I would soooo talk about it if I like and however I like same way I and every other viewer can talk about other housemates too!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Eeghe:

He likely has an inflammation of his iris called iriditis, a bit common with contact lens users
He has to apply antibiotic eye drops and you don’t do that with contacts on
He will likely wear glasses till his eyes clear ( he should)
I can relate (every day) cheesy
Inflammation of the cornea is rarer and more serious

U use glasses?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha's rant has a few points, but still lacks merit

She made herself a target from day one, they didn't just start nominating her because she was nice to everyone and they saw the worst in her (this is Jeff's line)

Besides, you can play with people and win the show. Ask Efe and Miracle, however, no one that has made enemies of the entire house has won

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mitjyland:

He was only obeying Biggie's rule. Mike on the other hand didn't care about Biggie's rule and he keeps tying the lace once. Biggie sometimes can be a little bit biased in his judgement. Look at how he discouraged Cyndy today.
Mike tied his twice. I was even shouting at him to tie once. What are you saying . And biggie said they can tie once if they want. See twisting

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by arounddnaija: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena:
No fvcks are given Joe!

Tacha was pleased with Ebuka's question.. with Joe trying to be a needle on people's skin..
she says,immediately asked Joe that question, she was like "booom'

Joe, kpele script dead on arrival!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
wirinet:

I honestly don't care who wins. I was just surprised the speed at which Mike pulled out the shoe lace the very first time, then subsequently show laces gave him some difficulty. It may be that all the shoe laces were not tied the same way and he was lucky.
My wife actually support Mike and we have been arguing on this also.

Obviously, it doesn't make sense. We all know big brother is a cheat

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Posimii:

It's actually a painful experience but what ll be ll be. I actually like his zeal, like he is always trying to put in his best whenever he has the chance to partake in anything. I just wish he wouldn't be leaving so soon. And I hope Cindy ll escape this too. She's just coming out of her shell.
So who will now go?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
oshe11:

U use glasses?

Wear contacts
But switch to glasses when my eyes rebel
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sir dee will cry out his eyes tonight even after Diane went to console him. Well I'm voting Khafi/Cindy this week.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Tacha's rant has a few points, but still lacks merit

She made herself a target from day one, they didn't just start nominating her because she was nice to everyone and they saw the worst in her (this is Jeff's line)

Besides, you can play with people and win the show. Ask Efe and Miracle, however, no one that has made enemies of the entire house has won

I agree

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=arounddnaija post=81197679][/quote]
sorry.. we're here for 99days..
No holidays nor break!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wirinet(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
It's OK. Another thing is having a steady hand. Mike sure know how to loose the shoe lase faster than tying it to the pole. They both tried. It's a game.
It's only a game, but just like football some people take it too personal.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha says she is here till day 99 again. She has said it too many times. Big brother! what are you not telling us? Is there any backhand deal behind the scenes we should know about? Why is this girl so confident irrespective of her zero entertainment value? Why does she get away with her incessant trouble? why does she gain the impression that she is bigger than everybody including the fans. If she is this confident, it suggests she does not need fans to win. I hope I am not wasting my time voting and campaigning for Mike when everything from selection to general house activities and final winner is starting to appear scripted. What am I missing here?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
topaz321:
Elo should please calm and accept that this is a game.
Nobody owes anybody anything!

If you're directing this to a Hm in the game then am sure there will be nothing left to say to some chipmunks on NL killing themselves on another man's N60m
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Oops !

I forgot Mike isn't up for eviction .

What a waste of money . grin grin
waste some on frodd nah

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
odion81:

Would that be fair?

It may be. If you see it from this angle that cruisetopia team may still be the lucky one next week while icons would be up again. Or better still it should be back to the normal nomination way
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
wirinet:

I honestly don't care who wins. I was just surprised the speed at which Mike pulled out the shoe lace the very first time, then subsequently show laces gave him some difficulty. It may be that all the shoe laces were not tied the same way and he was lucky.
My wife actually support Mike and we have been arguing on this also.

Mike as an athlete has laced up too many sports shoes to count. Surely based on this, he was expected to be quicker when it comes to unlacing the shoes.

The second try they had, he was much faster because he was already unlacing that shoe before biggie sounded the buzzer to end that round. So when they had their second try he went straight to the shoe he had almost unlaced first which was why he was faster and won for his team.

Join your wife and support Mike. She knows a good man when she sees one same way she recognized you

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rossycee:
Sir dee will cry out his eyes tonight even after Diane went to console him. Well I'm voting Khafi/Cindy this week.
beautiful rossy, just spare one vote for Tacha na..just one..

happy August dearie!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by arounddnaija: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena

babee kiss
why u report my oda moniker na embarassed

now i dey kiri kiri

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Tacha feeling like a bad bish

Says she was expecting anything when she entered the house. Elo asks why she thinks she is always nominated, she said she doesn't care

Goes on to say she had a friend that forgot her after she had extra year, how she has been on her own, if her friend could do her like that, nothing the housemates wan do her. She is here till the 99th day, dem never see anything. If she makes you (housemates) uncomfortable, use the eviction door. You can't come to the house and be playing with people, they'll fokk you up........

She has said a lot sha

Hello girl, please fill me in. Why is Cindy trending?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena:

beautiful rossy, just spare one vote for Tacha na..just one..

happy August dearie!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Starke:
Tacha says she is here till day 99 again. She has said it too many times. Big brother! what are you not telling us? Is there any backhand deal behind the scenes we should know about? Why is this girl so confident irrespective of her zero entertainment value? Why does she get away with her incessant trouble? why does she gain the impression that she is bigger than everybody including the fans. If she is this confident, it suggests she does not need fans to win. I hope I am not wasting my time voting and campaigning for Mike when everything from selection to general house activities and final winner is starting to appear scripted. What am I missing here?
you're not missing anything.. everything dey kampe

in, Diane's voice the "strong and confident" Tacha.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Eeghe:

Wear contacts But switch to glasses when my eyes rebel
Hmmmmm.........

Whats the correlation between Intelligent peeps(especially ladies) and glasses?

Is it as a result of too much reading?

Lemme add Glasses to my imagination of Eeghewink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread