Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4973530 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
genius43:

We are on the same team, I guess I would throw Enkay some votes.
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Let's do it for Cindy and Joe !
did the comment about u using a cheap android hurt u so bad that you had to steal another persons screenshot to pose as iPhone user? grin

one would think u actually voted for cindy not knowin u are using other peoples phone screenshot

U stole ur pic from the second pix in this link
https://mobile.twitter.com/Unbeatable_Diva/status/1160996697478238210

the owner of the twitter account is a mercy supporter so it cannot be u cheesy

Cc Akthedream2019 livelymatilda

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
MamBi:

Stop wasting your time. Viewers can be stubborn in their interpretation..

Is it by Ludo game that someone will imply that another is beneath them?

Even after Cindy used her mouth to explain Enkay’s reason for refusing to play, some viewers will never agree..

And these are the same viewers who have been quite condescending to Cindy oh... grin

i dont why eksbabe is suddenly spinning what happened.....I didnt see cindy explain anything to joe....cos immediately after that incident they were asked to go to the garden and she sat with Gedoni but biggie didnt show what they were discussing....and if she explained it afterwards its cos she didnt know the real reason Nkay didnt wanna play....Nkay said it clearly for all to hear to Venita and even made it known this is the 2nd time.....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Starke:
Tacha says she is here till day 99 again. She has said it too many times. Big brother! what are you not telling us? Is there any backhand deal behind the scenes we should know about? Why is this girl so confident irrespective of her zero entertainment value? Why does she get away with her incessant trouble? why does she gain the impression that she is bigger than everybody including the fans. If she is this confident, it suggests she does not need fans to win. I hope I am not wasting my time voting and campaigning for Mike when everything from selection to general house activities and final winner is starting to appear scripted. What am I missing here?
She can't win the show.. It wont happen

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Starke:
Tacha says she is here till day 99 again. She has said it too many times. Big brother! what are you not telling us? Is there any backhand deal behind the scenes we should know about? Why is this girl so confident irrespective of her zero entertainment value? Why does she get away with her incessant trouble? why does she gain the impression that she is bigger than everybody including the fans. If she is this confident, it suggests she does not need fans to win. I hope I am not wasting my time voting and campaigning for Mike when everything from selection to general house activities and final winner is starting to appear scripted. What am I missing here?

Please keep voting for Mike.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
topaz321:
There is a major task being discussed now ,you won't hear any contribution from certain HMs (Ghost mode) yet they will be quick to nominate the active for possible eviction.
Eg, Messy, oh sorry Mercy

When it comes to intelligence discourse, people like her do not talk, but when it comes to dancing, dressing badly and opening breast for sucking, she takes the lead.

And our youths that should be supporting intelligent things, keeps supporting her.

No Wonder Buhari our youths are Lazy. Its mental laziness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NwaAmichi: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Lets vote for Joe pls
Why? At least when PDP or APC beg us for vote, they beg with something
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha , you don't become a bigger bully because you're scared of getting bullied .

No one in that house fears you , they just avoid your toxicity.

Don't mistake avoidance for fear .

She gets mad about every little thing. She's always ready for war. Always 'War mode activated'. She sees everyone as enemies. Girl needs 'love' in her life. So hateful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena:

true words.. but in tacha's case,she says she respects people, and don't get involved in their space.. And she wishes they do same to her. but anyone that trespasses she gets down really hot with them.

And you'll agree tacha isn't a bully..she only comes out,when provoked.. but goes overboard with it sometimes.
It takes a person who is not emotionally stable to always react when you are provoked. You need to be silence once in a while. Silence is golden. Even when a fool is quiet, he is considered wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
I bet voters will forget about Khafi. I really fear for her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Zoroaster:
She can't win the show.. It wont happen
I believe the organisers will keep her till the last day but certainly, She won't win the show. That will be the biggest payback for her 99 days rant. Disqualification or evicting her before the 99th day is not enough punishment.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena:

true words.. but in tacha's case,she says she respects people, and don't get involved in their space.. And she wishes they do same to her. but anyone that trespasses she gets down really hot with them.

And you'll agree tacha isn't a bully/trouble Maker..she only comes out,when provoked.. but goes overboard with it sometimes.
There's barely anything that Tacha has done that is right in my eyes. From when she came and was acting like the 60 million was hers for the taking and looking down on everyone else. I remember how she shoved and shunned the housemates when they tried to hug her when she was fake-evicted. There's nothing positive to say about her really and it's worse in my opinion coming from the fact that she actually came into the housed with an already dented reputation being an instagram stripper. She's the very worse imo.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Think of all the humiliating things team Ike have done to Mike .
Think of how they were posting a married man's butt all over the forum and the admin did nothing about it .

They even insulted his wife , his father , his siblings even called him a failed athlete .

If you claim to love Mike and you drop even a stray vote for Ike , that means you sanction all those injustice and evil behaviors.

Just today a very dumb girl in their team , a bleached low budget airhead was rejoicing thinking Mike is the one Diane used to replace fat Dee .

Unless you want me to kill myself , please don't vote Ike .

Make sure you prevent all your friends from voting him too.

These demons have humiliated and insulted mike a lot .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lanjum(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pls they are not giving me OTP
What do I do, I need to vote
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
am 100% sure Cindy is safe.. she is trending right now d way seyi trends on not using veto power..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Twoclans:
Dianne you should have given us gedoni undecided
I swear.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
odion81:

Apt. She doesn't know that there's life after big brother

She doesn't think that deep. All she's concerned about is money. She keeps making enemies for herself all around.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
river18:

did the comment about u using a cheap android hurt u so bad that you had to steal another persons screenshot to pose as iPhone user? grin

one would think u actually voted for cindy not knowin u are using other peoples phone screenshot

Threebeear is synonymous to a shameless Ashawo

Their Shame don finish

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Biggie has an important announcement to make at 10:30pm..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

When it comes to intelligence discourse, people like her do not talk, but when it comes to dancing, dressing badly and opening breast for sucking, she takes the lead.

And our youths that should be supporting intelligent things, keeps supporting her.

Hate will not kill you.
Sir Dee is silent. MIKE is eating. Diane is sleeping. Tacha is silent(except for the dance step she tried), Gedoni is hidden inside danfot,Cindy is silent, Khaffy is quiet , Enkay picking her legs yet you want die for Mercy matter.
RIP bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

Based on your assertion, nobody in that house is intelligent. Let's cut the crap. I'm sure if a discussion on quantum physics were to be brought up in that house, everybody will find their square root. Intelligence is not the same thing as having some quasi command of the english language. There are areas that Mercy is well versed in.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Mike making his fans proud back to back .

These are the characteristics of a winner .

How can someone come to a show to suck breast .

Fuccck like a mad dog.

Fail every task that requires intelligence .

Fail every task that requires stamina .

Fail every task that requires creativity .

And the idiots supporting him think he's winning ?

He should try for big brother Biafra Sha .

Please Team Ike
Team Mercy
Team Merike

Whatever you do, ignore this babe
Do not dignify her with a response until the
Voting lines close on Thursday
She will cry herself coarse

You feel me?

Thank you

#teamgangster

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Think of all the humiliating things team Ike have done to Mike .
Think of how they were posting a married man's butt all over the forum and the admin did nothing about it .

They even insulted his wife , his father , his siblings even called him a failed athlete .

If you claim to love Mike and you drop even a stray vote for Ike , that means you sanction all those injustice and evil behaviors.

Just today a very dumb girl in their team , a bleached low budget airhead was rejoicing thinking Mike is the one Diane used to replace fat Dee .

Unless you want me to kill myself , please don't vote Ike .

Make sure you prevent all your friends from voting him too.

These demons have humiliated and insulted mike a lot .

On top big brother naija, get a life or better still kill yourself. You are taking it too far.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ovokoo:

Based on your assertion, nobody in that house is intelligent. Let's cut the crap. I'm sure if a discussion on quantum physics were to be brought up in that house, everybody will find their square root. Intelligence is not the same thing as having some quasi command of the english language. There are areas that Mercy is well versed in.
I agree on the highlighted part and already mentioned dancing seductively and allowing Ike suck her breast.

She has degree in that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Team Ike team Joe

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gboliwe:

Hello girl, please fill me in. Why is Cindy trending?
enkay was playing ludo by herself after others playing with her left. Cindy came and asked her for them to play together, she refused. Cindy literally begged enkay, enkay still refused. After cindy left left the room after telling her it's not nice, enkay told venita and joe that she could play ludo with anyone but not cindy. She also told them that it was d 2nd time cindy asked her to play ludo with her and she refused. Coupled with elo complaining to biggie in d diary room the other day that enkay was bullying cindy.
So condescending, too much bullying. Unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NobleEngineer(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
everyone is contributing....diane don sleep. unfortunately Joe whom she put up is positively contributing.
Tacha was right....this house no be by contributing ehn ehn ehn
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
nadesh:

Hate will not kill you.
Sir Dee is silent. MIKE is eating. Diane is sleeping. Tacha is silent(except for the dance step she tried), Gedoni is hidden inside danfot,Cindy is silent, Khaffy is quiet , Enkay picking her legs yet you want die for Mercy matter.
RIP bro grin
But you know all the people you mentioned are more intellectually savvy than you mercy. But she's better than all in certain areas grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Geezeem:

Please Team Ike Team Mercy Team Merike
Whatever you do, ignore this babe Do not dignify her with a response until the Voting lines close on Thursday She will cry herself coarse
You feel me?
Thank you
#teamgangster
U dn include Team Mercy and Team Merike now oo
If una top on Sunday, U go say na only team Ike work oooo
"We Watch"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
river18:

Cc Akthedream2019 livelymatilda
kai! Thanks for opening her dirty, ugly, smelly yansh bro

Threebeer is a proven nuisance cum nonentity all over social media

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is all you must do .
Nothing else .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.