Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933973 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Can someone be kind enough to explain in details how to add memes to my post kiss
Will be grateful.

Cc oshe11

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha is not very wise. This same line of staying till 99days Is not necessary. It could actually work against her from reaching the last day. Organizers could easily tweak her result to prove a point.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sonymax16(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
RedDistrict:
come oo, khafi fans dy exist sef?? khadoni ppl abi na ghadaffi sef??

make una vote iya olopa ooo. grin

Boredoni nor kuku get signifcant votes to add to her votes

Both on nairaland and on twitter, I hardly see anyone campaigning for khafi.Lemme not conclude yet.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sugahylz:

Truth is you cant force people to like who they don’t like. I don’t like Esther , I don’t know her in person but as far as bbn is concerned, the housemate called Esther that appears on MY TV SCREEN is the LEAST OF MY FAV. It’s fine if you interpret that as being hateful but you just can’t force her down my(our) throats. Periodt.

And yes again whatever reason(s) people have for not picking her as their fav is entirely up to them, it’s freedom of choice and if she pops up on my screen making her salty weird face I would soooo talk about it if I like and however I like same way I and every other viewer can talk about other housemates too!

Yes. It's a freedom of choice but it's stupid and dumb to call her names or attack for what she didn't do like some bitter people have done on here. That's the point.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Starke:
Tacha says she is here till day 99 again. She has said it too many times. Big brother! what are you not telling us? Is there any backhand deal behind the scenes we should know about? Why is this girl so confident irrespective of her zero entertainment value? Why does she get away with her incessant trouble? why does she gain the impression that she is bigger than everybody including the fans. If she is this confident, it suggests she does not need fans to win. I hope I am not wasting my time voting and campaigning for Mike when everything from selection to general house activities and final winner is starting to appear scripted. What am I missing here?

If she actually had a deal with biggie to stay till day 99, U think she'd be shouting it for everyone to hear?

Use your sense, its Free!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
oshe11:

Hmmmmm.........
Whats the correlation between Intelligent peeps(especially ladies) and glasses?
Is it as a result of too much reading?
Lemme add Glasses to my imagination of Eeghewink

Knock yourself out/enjoy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Another task preparations..
coronation of a king.

Dance dey involved.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha , you don't become a bigger bully because you're scared of getting bullied .

No one in that house fears you , they just avoid your toxicity.

Don't mistake avoidance for fear .

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
I heard that in big brother UK, a housemate was evicted without voting. I heard that this same housemate was boasting the way Tacha is boasting now. Biggie has the final say. Once they have broken even, we shall see.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Let's do it for Cindy and Joe !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
There is a major task being discussed now ,you won't hear any contribution from certain HMs (Ghost mode) yet they will be quick to nominate the active for possible eviction.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha , you don't become a bigger bully because you're scared of getting bullied .

True Story

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
kosky:
Team Ike please gather here. Is there a WhatsApp group I can join?

Are you for us Kosi dearie? grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gboliwe:

Hello girl, please fill me in. Why is Cindy trending?
because she is up for eviction and a ton of pity votes are coming her way
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
tenderheart:
Can someone be kind enough to explain in details how to add memes to my post kiss
Will be grateful.

Cc oshe11
Click on reply/quote as normal......

U'd see an option "Choose" under submit(actually 4)

Click on choose, select the meme u wanna use, then click on "submit"

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

Apt. She doesn't know that there's life after big brother

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
I now understand that Tacha obviously sees other housemates as enemies obstructing her from collecting her 60million biggie promised her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
mistyebby:

This one no dey count na, use text message grin
it counts. i av 5sim cards and thats 1000 online votes for him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
topaz321:
There is a major task being discussed now ,you won't hear any contribution from certain HMs (Ghost mode) yet they will be quick to nominate the active for possible eviction.

Hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Tacha's rant has a few points, but still lacks merit

She made herself a target from day one, they didn't just start nominating her because she was nice to everyone and they saw the worst in her (this is Jeff's line)

Besides, you can play with people and win the show. Ask Efe and Miracle, however, no one that has made enemies of the entire house has won

True word. She must let the light in her shine so as to attract positive energy.

As much as she thinks the housemates judged her, it is safe to say she also judged them prior to coming by expecting the worst from them..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
because she is up for eviction and a ton of pity votes are coming her way

Lol.

I don't have any to give.

Given my entire 400 to Omashola

Thank you for the news
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Suspect33:
this Merike love na scam, ike has more fans than mercy, bae just riding on ike's fame

Fuxck da icecream my nigg-aa
You feel me,? ( In Mercy's voice)

Focus on your favourites and their REAL love
You feel me?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

Well said...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
topaz321:
Tacha is not very wise. This same line of staying till 99days Is not necessary. It could actually work against her from reaching the last day. Organizers could easily tweak her result to prove a point.
Are just know that she's full of herself?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Joe is more important to Mike and Mercy than Ike .

Ike is a danger to Mercy ...the day he screws her beyond all reasonable doubt, forget Mercy's chance of ever winning.

Ike is useless to Mike.
Since they separated them , Mike has gotten his groove back .
When he was always glued to Ike , he inherited his laziness and became unserious .

Vote Joe and Cindy .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
eksbabe:
Team Mike.

Enkay was just unfortunate at the turn out of the whole situation.

I am Team Enkay this week

We are on the same team, I guess I would throw Enkay some votes.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
tenderheart:
Will be grateful.

Cc oshe11

You should already have some saved memes in your phone. Before u submit your post, go to choose file and pick a pic/meme from your phone and submit. Gbam.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

You're right. She has successfully deluded herself into thinking anyone is scared of her.

They're just voiding unnecessary toxicity. Again, what's the point of exchanging words when that's all that you can do?

Outside that house, she for Don get gallopy face from slaps and punches.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Team Mercy if you people dare allow Joe to be evicted just so you can brag that Ike topped Tacha then you people are dumb dumb dumb .

This is not even about surviving eviction but for the well being of our faves in that house.

Let the red team lose their members.

Elo , frodd or Enkay getting evicted will help team cruisetopia in a huge way.

Please vote with your senses .
They have heard you na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

true words.. but in tacha's case,she says she respects people, and don't get involved in their space.. And she wishes they do same to her. but anyone that trespasses she gets down really hot with them.

And you'll agree tacha isn't a bully/trouble Maker..she only comes out,when provoked.. but goes overboard with it sometimes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
topaz321:

I'm sure Ebuka would gladly do that if he can. Girl is so dumb.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
I was so scared for Mike when Diane wanted to use her veto power, I guess she didn't swap Mike cos he gave them their win if not she would have easily replaced him with Sir Dee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)