Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4974359 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
scondy:

i dont why eksbabe is suddenly spinning what happened.....I didnt see cindy explain anything to joe....cos immediately after that incident they were asked to go to the garden and she sat with Gedoni but biggie didnt show what they were discussing....and if she explained it afterwards its cos she didnt know the real reason Nkay didnt wanna play....Nkay said it clearly for all to hear to Venita and even made it known this is the 2nd time.....

Four of them had just finished playing. Nkay, Venita, Cindy and someone else. Cindy came out second from the match. Venita and Nkay were the last two. When that game finished, Venita left and Cindy now wanted to play solely with Nkay. Nkay refused.

If truly Nkay feels Cindy is beneath her, why did she play the game with her in the previous game?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gboliwe:

Hello girl, please fill me in. Why is Cindy trending?
She told the HMs who Biggie is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
TEAM MIKE PLEASE ALL VOTES FOR JOE AND IKE ONLY ANYOTHER HOUSEMATE CAN REMEMBER THE ROAD THAT WILL LEAD THEM HOME

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
The house actually needs Joe. I will be so sad if he's evicted. Guy always brings something to the table. Full of ideas.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dblock89: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mitjyland:
I bet voters will forget about Khafi. I really fear for her.
Not sure because this guy is actually campaigning for her in here and the guy is very popular as well

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mercy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Crixxx:
Ike is a very free soul.
Doesn't give a Bleep if the snake Diane saved him or not
who did she save?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
NobleEngineer:
everyone is contributing....diane don sleep. unfortunately Joe whom she put up is positively contributing.
Tacha was right....this house no be by contributing ehn ehn ehn
If Nigerians can vote people like Akpabio, Fayose, Ifeanyi Ubah(someone who's company owes Amcon over 70 billion Naira) expect them to support some House mates with zero intelligence

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yale9:
don’t impose Tacha’s choice of language on other housemates. She is the one that has an army, Ike has a gang,
Frodd has a nation. Cindy has her sympathizers and all. Nobody is dragging the word “army” with Tacha. That’s her cup of tea. #IKEGANG!!

Loud it braah

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by debque(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
ceejayMAX:
TEAM MIKE PLEASE ALL VOTES FOR JOE AND IKE ONLY ANYOTHER HOUSEMATE CAN REMEMBER THE ROAD THAT WILL LEAD THEM HOME
signed: BODE THOMAS

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please spare Khafi some votes, she can't leave before gedoni, that will be unfair.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
scondy:

aunty...she told cindy that didnt she play alone the other day and cindy replied that she asked her but she declined. And nkay replied with 'maybe because it was you tht is why i didnt want to play'.....cindy left upset....she turned to Venita and said she could have play with anyone but Cindy....haba...of all people....Venita replied with ...'i know'.......the sole reason was because she felt cindy no dey her level....

You don come with your nonsense interpretation. How could you have interpreted it as condescending when you're not in Enkay's mind? Moreover, Cindy already explained why Enkay was angry at her. Cindy herself get her own craze for body and you don't even know what's she's done to previously annoy Enkay. I just hate it when people interprete nonsense for their own submission, rather than deal in fact. Stop with your stupid imagination. You don't know what's on Enkay's mind.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Checked86:
who did she save?
She saved sirdee
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
[s]This is all you must do .
Nothing else .[/s]
I wont be surprise if this scam artist sent these text using a phone witout credit or a wrong number to fake it

at least the cheap android is back though cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
nadesh:

I believe the organisers will keep her till the last day but certainly, She won't win the show. That will be the biggest payback for her 99 days rant. Disqualification or evicting her before the 99th day is not enough punishment.

I don't exactly have a particular favorite so I don't vote...but I'm patiently waiting till that last week/ day 99...if she is still there, I ll ensure I vote for the other top contenders...just so other young ladies dont go into BB house with toxic energies like that thinking they ll get away with it...mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mikings because you see me voting doesn't mean you should vote o !

Like I said before , Just use your free online votes (if you wish ) to vote Cindy or Joe.

Save your credit for next week .

Please don't waste money .

I'm begging you people .

Biko kwa.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
I would have voted Joe if our guy wasn't up
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
Let's do it for Cindy and Joe !
3 gbosa for you jhor...my padi wey sabi...no worry whenever your baby is up i go show you love also cool

and for people saying Tacha is too confident with her 99 days chants..yes that's what it is...she's saying with boldness, believe and faith and
we the #99TACHARISTICS ARMIES have got her back...so quit the whining and vote for your favorites make dem sef reach that day. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
nadesh:

I believe the organisers will keep her till the last day but certainly, She won't win the show. That will be the biggest payback for her 99 days rant. [b]Disqualification or evicting h[/b]er before the 99th day is not enough punishment.
That would be so epic
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
DOptical:

You don come with your nonsense interpretation. How could you have interpreted it as condescending when you're not in Enkay's mind? Moreover, Cindy already explained why Enkay was angry at her. Cindy herself get her own craze for body. I just hate it when people interprete nonsense for their own submission, rather than deal in fact. Stop with stupid imagination You don't know what's on Enkay's mind.

Do you even know how rude this is?
Face the housemates or argue without using curse words
Sheesh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
river18:

did the comment about u using a cheap android hurt u so bad that you had to steal another persons screenshot to pose as iPhone user? grin

one would think u actually voted for cindy not knowin u are using other peoples phone screenshot

U stole ur pic from the second pix in this link
https://mobile.twitter.com/Unbeatable_Diva/status/1160996697478238210

the owner of the twitter account is a mercy supporter so it cannot be u cheesy

Cc Akthedream2019 livelymatilda
Hahahaha...You caught Threebear pant down... Lol

I have been telling you people that Threebear is a nobody on twitter,facebook and instagram ..
He doesn't vote... He just jump from one group of Team Mike to another collecting money and recharge cards and using it to do what he does best without voting.
It is a yearly job for him.From Tboss, Miracle and now Mike.But you will see him claiming glory of saving Mike.. Lol

I am glad you exposed where he stole the screenshots.

You really know how to expose this threebear... I respect you bro. Weldon

Threebear, see your dry hairy yansh outside oooo

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Team Jeff should vote Ike . grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
ceejayMAX:

Right now, the cruisetopia team comes first and Ike is not on that team. Even if i was to vote for someone else on the other team it would be Khafi and not ike. Mercy and her fans can take care of ike or is she not the one who gave him an erection the other day?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thank goodness for women who care..

Ike has been forced to wear glasses and take off the contacts... grin

Stubborn boy..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

Eg, Messy, oh sorry Mercy

When it comes to intelligence discourse, people like her do not talk, but when it comes to dancing, dressing badly and opening breast for sucking, she takes the lead.

And our youths that should be supporting intelligent things, keeps supporting her.

No Wonder Buhari our youths are Lazy. Its mental laziness

And what is intelligent discourse?

Everyone have their niche, that is topics in which they're very comfortable - there is fashion, politics, sports, living, cars, food etc.

I understand that some people have vast knowledge or know a little bit of many things, but not everyone is this way.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dblock89: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

If Nigerians can vote people like Akpabio, Fayose, Ifeanyi Ubah(someone who's company owes Amcon over 70 billion Naira) expect them to support some House mates with zero intelligence
Please remove akpabio from that list because that man is talk and do not like some people here,he doesn’t just brag anything for nothing and currently his works in akwa ibom is still speaking for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rossycee:

She saved sirdee
So Sir Dee's assslicking yesterday worked. Talk of a man with strategy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Keep the votes coming for the beautiful Cindy with a good heart .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
oshe11:
Click on reply/quote as normal......

U'd see an option "Choose" under submit(actually 4)

Click on choose, select the meme u wanna use, then click on "submit"
hmnn

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:
[s]Mikings because you see me voting doesn't mean you should vote o !

Like I said before , Just use your free online votes (if you wish ) to vote Cindy or Joe.

Save your credit for next week .

Please don't waste money .

I'm begging you people .

Biko kwa[/s].
STFU!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
DOptical:

You don come with your nonsense interpretation. How could you have interpreted it as condescending when you're not in Enkay's mind? Moreover, Cindy already explained why Enkay was angry at her. Cindy herself get her own craze for body and you don't even know what's she's done to previously annoy Enkay. I just hate it when people interprete nonsense for their own submission, rather than deal in fact. Stop with your stupid imagination. You don't know what's on Enkay's mind.

You are really full of rudeness though. If someone has a different opinion from you, does that give you the right to call them names? Stop it please.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Venita say as professional actress wey she be, she expects to be considered significantly for roles in their drama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.