Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986731 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:

So after missing you, all I got is a SIDE hug? Didn't take you for a nun.
lol.
I guess hàndjob would have been more appropriate, since she's no Nun

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:
Hmm, there is a possibility.
You're believing a chronic Frodd hater? Good luck to you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
DanielOc:
lol.
I guess hàndjob would have been more appropriate, since she's no Nun

No comment

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beorn1:

You're believing a chronic Frodd hater? Good luck to you.
It happened with Tacha so there is a possibility. As such I will wait till it happens a third time before I jump into a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
[s]
like frood like fans.. always looking for sympathy.

Let's pretend, that Venita didn't respond!.. did frood not hear the shower ,or water splash?

Frood is a stupid boy females ain't safe with him at all..

same thing he did to Tacha trying to bath with her asking her,what's she hiding..that are they not on national t.v?

same Frood despite Esther's warning, he still laid naked on her bed..

now it's Venita.

I tell you,Frood is that type of man that abuses a woman, and rather than take the blame he joins her crying, and even quotes the scriptures..

An emotional asshole he truly is. [/s]
u are yarning dust. tongue frodd hater

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Valto:
u are yarning dust. tongue frodd hater
Thats a lame retort. why dont you give your own account of what you watched

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Valto:
u are yarning dust. frodd hater tongue
anybody with a working brain will hate fraud

It's like calling someone out for hating disgusting things

Hate and disgusting things go hand in hand

Fraud is no different, bulk of fraud so called fans dont follow cause they like him, they follow out of pity, pity is why people like someone, how flawed can a man be that they only way he gets love is thru pity

Like I said when Esther leaves tomorrow, I expect more tears and loud wailing, if he wants to walk thru the door with her, I will really appreciate it

There is nothing like a fraud hater, anybody talking against fraud has a working brain in their head

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:

She didn’t manipulate anybody. In the same way Tacha was humbled to reveal her true character is how her many failures the past week submitted her to Frodd. If she was acting her character will vary wildly, her pushing the guy away to stay with friends for long periods and her consistent lime-face when staring at him like the early weeks. I also don’t remember actress being one of her selling points so I know whatever they have now is for real.

Followers of Jones and King will also argue they were not being manipulated and will give you thousands of reasons why they were not.

So when her team lost the task for wager and the nomination challenge, the failure didn't push her to Frodd and when Tacha took the shine off her birthday, the pain did not push her to him.

I once mentioned elsewhere, can't dig it now, if Esther decides to go into acting, with little support, she'll be a very good actress.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
iamJ:
anybody with a working brain will hate fraud

It's like calling someone out for hating disgusting things

Hate and disgusting things go hand in hand

Fraud is no different, bulk of fraud so called fans doesn't follow cause they like him, they follow out of pity, pity is why people like someone, how flawed can a man be that they only way he gets love is thru pity

Like I said when Esther leave tomorrow, I expect more tears and loud wailing, if he wants to walk thru the door with her, I will really appreciate it

There is nothing like a fraud hater, anybody talking against fraud has a working brain in their head
tchw!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
mrslander:
If u like hate Mike all u want, na ur headache be that
MIKE I STAN, Haters go and die.

But why does team mike always go personal when mike is discussed?

Why do you people ALWAYS NEVER counter facts with facts?

You go personal and start to attack the writer with their personal lives, cursing and shaming them

I am beginning to think mike fans all fall withing certain age brackets lipsrsealed

It's a pattern too glaring to miss

If you think your guy is more deserving than others, list out his attributes make we see

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:
and Esther had the guts to ask what Venita is hiding...
that what body is she hiding!!

Esther nwakpuda, that looks Like a round cooking pot is asking what Venita a yummy mum of two is hiding.
truly stupidity is transmissible.
one more word from you, we'll get ourselves messed up...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by countryhill: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
iamJ:
Can a day go by without people mentioning mike

For a delawood una Sabi carry him matter for head, I'm beginning to think that we have carpenters here

Mike this mike that, smh infact if you need attention mention Mike, people will read your comment

When they posted top 5 most searched housemates, we still saw mike

Didn't know that people were online searching for more information about a delawood

Just admit it mike is too big for una

On the show top 3 is Mike, mercy and tacha

The rest will only get close with pity votes

If u think that u're damaging mike with all these useless claims then u haven't been paying attention

As things stand, if there is anybody there that can run for president it's Mike, the rest are flawed, I dare you to mention someone that is better than mike personality wise

Mercy: olosho that has to be naked at every given opportunity to be relevant

Tacha: dumb ode, that faked being a cheap version of cee c to trend, at the end, biggie bent her, madam queen bent the knee to beg, weak ode

Seyi: bipolar disorder, mummy's boy, his girlfriend guides his life

Fraud: any need, the biggest disgrace to man as a specie since Adam, if useless can be created into a living being, it's fraud

Sir Dee: nigga is such a puss, he will lick anything, a weak man

Ike: all he knows is money and killing people, as useless as they come, an ex convict, a known drug dealer, that was kept on FBI watchlist

Anybody I didn't mention doesn't matter

U support people that are so flawed, it should be a crime to even spare them a single neuron of emotion

And u have mind to ask what people see in mike

Wetin I no go see for nairaland

You have to counter by giving us those great qualities that make him worthy of being a bbn19 winner, not undermining those who you think are his rivals. He looks good and has a good height and lush beards, after that, what?

Tell us those great qualities of Mike right there in the house. We are all ears.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
kosky:

Patiently waiting for Threebear's robust response. I'm sure he/she has been typing it since he/she woke up this morning. One full page epistle loading. grin grin grin
Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
DanielOc:
one more word from you, we'll get ourselves messed up...
cc: Dominique..a threat to derail the thread.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
rationalmind:

Followers of Jones and King will also argue they were not being manipulated and will give you thousands of reasons why they are not.

So when her team lost the task for wager and lost the nomination challenge, the failure didn't push her to Frodd and when Tacha took the shine off her birthday, the pain did not push her to him.

I once mentioned elsewhere, can't dig it now, if Esther decides to go into acting, with little support, she'll be a very good actress.
It was the repeated failures just like Tacha’s combined strikes which did her in. On her birthday don’t forget when she calmed down after the wager loss she was soft towards Frodd’s advances. When housemates praised her she kept turning back to Frodd to make sure he shared in the moment. She can’t kill herself and continue forming hard to get in addition to nomination blues hence why she’s decided to live in the moment with her comforter.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Posimii(f): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
countryhill:

You have to counter by giving us those great qualities that make him worthy of being a bbn19 winner, not undermining those who you think are his rivals. He looks good and has a good height and lush beards, after that, what?

Tell us those great qualities of Mike right there in the house. We are all ears.
Ohhh Please!
Let's get real update. Are you not tired of all dis unnecessary long counter Epistles?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
iamJ:
Can a day go by without people mentioning mike

For a delawood una Sabi carry him matter for head, I'm beginning to think that we have carpenters here

Mike this mike that, smh infact if you need attention mention Mike, people will read y
When they posted top 5 most searched housemates, we still saw mike

Didn't know that people were online searching for more information about a delawood

Just admit it mike is too big for una

On the show top 3 is Mike, mercy and tacha

The rest will only get close with pity votes

If u think that u're damaging mike with all these useless claims then u haven't been paying attention

As things stand, if there is anybody there that can run for president it's Mike, the rest are flawed, I dare you to mention someone that is better than mike personality wise

Mercy: olosho that has to be naked at every given opportunity to be relevant

Tacha: dumb ode, that faked being a cheap version of cee c to trend, at the end, biggie bent her, madam queen bent the knee to beg, weak ode

Seyi: bipolar disorder, mummy's boy, his girlfriend guides his life

Fraud: any need, the biggest disgrace to man as a specie since Adam, if useless can be created into a living being, it's fraud

Sir Dee: nigga is such a puss, he will lick anything, a weak man

Ike: all he knows is money and killing people, as useless as they come, an ex convict, a known drug dealer, that was kept on FBI watchlist

Anybody I didn't mention doesn't matter

U support people that are so flawed, it should be a crime to even spare them a single neuron of emotion

And u have mind to ask what people see in mike

Wetin I no go see for nairaland

You be MUMU! Is this show a contest for ambassadorial post? Did the organisers say they are looking for someone with a squeaky clean past or present? Com'on this is a game show, more like a reality game show that a winner will emerge and take the Grand prize.
Since your Mike is so perfect why did he participate. I wonder what a married man is doing in a show where according to you, there are whores, drug dealers, mental degenerates. Abeg shift!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
CaptainMeks:

It's not even the hate aspect i am particular about. It's his inability to channel same energy he spends on this hate into something positive for his existence.

How he wakes up, looks into the mirror and still smiles at his mess of a life shows that those who like his inane comments are far worse than he is. They do say that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Such is their fate.

Pls stop it

Xxml33 is not on our screen

He is not a housemate

He is not under scrutiny

He need not prove anything to anyone

He is at liberty to discuss whomever he is paying subscription fee to watch..... Using his own data

He can decide not to have a job...

He can decide to even sleep here on the forum

That will still not make him a contestant to be castigated

This present contestants were once viewers and they criticized others too

Pls let's focus on analysing the game and it's players....

That's how we catch our fun and get the value of our TV sub fees, data and voting expenses

No one is giving us a cut from the 60m

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
ninnyanny:
Lol grin grin
I don’t know how they don’t burn out from coming up with ideas for write ups.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:

I don’t think high blood pressure is taken as serious in these climes. All the sufferers need is regular medication to manage their condition. What surprises me is how under 40 year olds are catching blood pressure issues.

Lifestyle.

You would be shocked at how hypertension is becoming very common among people under 40 in today's world.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
XXML33

My thoughts precisely
Ike is almost a total package
And I wonder why his votes are always
Below par compared to the content he brings
And the spirit he carries....
I mean guy is eloquent
Intelligent
Smart
Brings manageable drama any chance he gets
He has a good head on his shoulders..
He is such a jolly good fellow...

I want my T baby to win but if not
Ike deserves to win this show biko ����

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chibabe005:

cc: Dominique..a threat to derail the thread.
My bestie na play ooo
lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t know how they don’t burn out from coming up with ideas for write ups.
Muse my brother Muse! It is the spirit behind epistles���
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Any post I see praising Mike automatically registers as graffiti because I don’t see what that guy does in the house. I will believe the posters who praise him are paid. The man has had no highlight for the past two weeks yet every other post here is a praise-laden epistle aimed at Mike.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
rationalmind:
When you look at the way Esther has manipulated people into believing she's into Frodd, you seem to understand how people like Jim Jones and our own Rev King had it so easy.

I pray she survives on sunday, lets see what happens when she's not up for possible eviction. smiley
No I hope she doesn't.. with her showing,earlier on she has to leave ASAP.

her so-called boyfriend went to peep on a woman taking her bath, and all Esther could say was, what's Venita trying to hide? which body is she hiding sef?

that's all shades of wrong..I hope she leaves tomorrow, on wheelbarrow.. no uber for her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missfree: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pls what time are they presenting the task
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Why do you want a "full hug" from my MamaD shocked shocked? You even typed the full in caps... Jesu!! I rebuke every spirit of Gedoni in your life. angry angry
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
fitzmayowa:

What's with the HMs this season There is no privacy in biggie's house, so why is Venita shouting Ebuka once addressed the bathroom situation...

Well I blame the HMs though...whew!!!
Jeff started this nonsense of seperating the guys from the girls during shower hour and Ebuka had to come in to address it. These people must think they are in a convent.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ok , nigga no kuku like frodd before grin
fergie001:

Discussing with Venita..... And na Frodd matter
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
77up:
you are kinda confused this season, maybe bangwagon gone wrong sa sad

We all are praying for him sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tayeni:
Thats a lame retort. why dont you give your own account of what you watched
are there different big brothers? Fraud barged into tacha bathing, which makes tacha insults the hell out of him till day. Same thing he did today. His next target will khafi or Cindy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Geezeem:

Pls stop it

Xxml33 is not on our screen

He is not a housemate

He is not under scrutiny

He need not prove anything to anyone

He is at liberty to discuss whomever he is paying subscription fee to watch..... Using his own data

He can decide not to have a job...

He can decide to even sleep here on the forum

That will still not make him a contestant to be castigated

This present contestants were once viewers and they criticized others too

Pls let's focus on analysing the game and it's players....

That's how we catch our fun and get the value of our TV sub fees, data and voting expenses

No one is giving us a cut from the 60m

You can analyse the game and HMs without ridiculing them, you don't have to tear one hm apart to praise the other. Besides, XXML has gone personal with forumites on different occasions, you didn't call him out. I remember when he used to give very biased and outrightly demeaning updates on HMs, he was hailed by people until he got to their faves' turn. I know you're speaking up because it has to do with Ike and Mike, you'd have turned a blind eye if he wasn't praising your fave. Housemates are human too, don't choose to remember when it suits you. If housemates can be ridiculed for their shortcomings, forumites will also get dragged for being insensitive. No human is the same, no HMs is the same. As much as criticism is allowed, toxic ones should be frowned upon. You can't welcome toxicity with one hand and push it away with the other.

Besides, you don't tell people the kind of weapons to bring to a battle. XXML called for whatever he's getting...

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.