Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977605 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

True Story!
Where have you been?

I have been around Miley. Red devils dey do me strong things.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
doziefrank07:

ya..smile as much as you can,just know that your fav can never, ever win that money...I repeat never..
I wanted to take you seriously But I asked myself one question... “what does he know?” Then I smiled and decided to allow time reveal things to you on the 99th day

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
DOptical:

Not that. Mercy has always been fond of reporting Frodd to Ike before Frodd and Esther became an item.

She did during the dano milk task and that was after she gave Frodd's team a zero Mark.

Before the dano milk was the oppo phone task team work which had them going for each other's throat. She reported to Ike and even Esther about it. Frodd and Esther weren't an item at the time.

She's always nominated Frodd since the beginning of the show. Esther and Frodd weren't an item at the time too.

Mercy and Frodd have always had problems with each other from way back and Mercy never failed to tell Ike about it.

She has asked IKe before
“...do we not hate Frodd again?”
This was after she had repeatedly told IKe she doesn’t (didn’t) like his friendship with Frodd
“The only person who has ya back in this house is me” I don’t like you and that guy’s friendship” etc
All these happened around the time Frodd preached to IKe about the need to affirm his life in a good, positive way and pray a lot to help his anger issues

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kinematics:
Going through comments here and it's obvious who the star of the show is.

Tacha Tacha Tacha...

You see her name on 90% of all the posts here..

Very good for our rating in Tachaville...

A star is not a star simply because his/her name is on everyone's lips.

Some bad people can have their names on everyone's lips too.

There was a time Adolf Hitler and Stalin had their names on everyone's lips.

Relatively recently, the North Korean dictator, Kim Jung-un also had his name on everyone's lips. So?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Whoever says Tacha doesn't need therapy isn't being truthful to themselves oh because she obviously does. Other people are also in the house but they aren't as aggressive as her. If you know a little about psychology, you will be able to tell that Tacha needs professional help. Evolving won't happen without her seeking therapy.

Cc: ninnyanny.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
DOptical:

I really would like to see this although it will take a miracle for it to happen. I want to see the look on Mercy face after she severally declared to him that she's winning the money.

I am waiting to see the vision for the third time.

When I see a vision consistently across three trances, then, it must come to pass.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
boban007:
IF TACHA WAS ABROAD, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED FOR BIPOLAR DISORDER AND QUARANTINED FROM THE HOUSEMATES. SHE'S AN ANIMAL , A LOW LIFE , DOG WITH RABIES , LOOKING FOR WHO TO BITE DAILY , SO AS TO TREND AND GET NOTICED.

THIS GIRL IS HER OWN ENEMY AND SHE'S AGAINST THE WORLD. TO THOSE SUPPORTING HER, AND MAKING CONTINOUS EXCUSES FOR HER , I WEEP FOR U ALL. IT'S NOT ALL PEOPLE WITH TORN CLOTHES, THAT ARE MAD. TACHA IS SUFFERING FROM EXORCISM , AND HAS BEEN OSTRACIZED BY THE HOUSEMATES.

WHAT A PATHETIC SITUATION . THIS GIRL IS IRREDEEMABLE. SHAME ON THE ORGANISERS, FOR COMPROMISING AND BRINGING A LUNATIC TO THE SHOW , JUST TO MAKE MONEY.

Okay we got it.. next season we would work towards all u sighted.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:
[/b]

Now this would be his smartest move. No sentiments. But that will give Mercy an easy win smiley

Maybe it will be better for him if he puts up all the under radar people and hopes for the best against the hard ones just to minimise vote sharing...

Unfortunately, he might not get enough time to do the analysis so any name that enters his mouth...

But do the housemates even know the strong contenders?
Hello doll kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Whoever says Tacha doesn't need therapy isn't being truthful to themselves oh because she obviously does. Other people are also in the house but they aren't as aggressive as her. If you know a little about psychology, you will be able to tell that Tacha needs professional help. Evolving won't happen without her seeking therapy.

She needs interpersonal psychotherapy the most.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Really?! He has the whole of 24hrs. He has more than enough time to decide on who to nominate. I'm sure he has already decided at this time sef.

Did Ebuka tell him what he has to do today?
I don’t remember hearing that? I was very distracted then though
So I am thinking he would have processed only the fact of who he has to save (himself) and one person to replace self with
?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Elo has infact sold himself more than Frodd.. This is the truth..

I quite disagree

Frodd has sold himself as an incredibly talented actor. Nollywood will call him up as soon as he leaves the house. He's a creative as well, he did tell us he sews some of his outfits, so, he has sold himself as a tailor as well

Elo is a jack of many trades, master of Big English. If you ask someone who doesn't watch the show, they are more familiar with Frodd, not so much Elozonam.

So, I highly disagree. Elozonam has not sold himself more than Frodd.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lawlahdey:

Since when did you start caring about Tacha's mental health?
Oh I forgot,you need likes!!!
Since you desperately need likes,continue to psycho-analyse her, you hear?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Threebear:

I don't like either of them ...but if I'm a producer and I need someone to work with , I'll pick Elo in a heartbeat .

I think other sensible people would too .

Elo looks more like a star and he's exhibited way more maturity and professionalism than fraud .

Elo that can't come up with something original always doing avatar and Naruto all the time biko i won't watch any one compare frodd to elo. Frodd is talented.. it's only long English that one know..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

She needs interpersonal psychotherapy the most.

Una leave all the mad people for una village,street,road and yaba left patients dey reason Tacha wey dey cruise for bigbrother house matter!
Na who mad pass?
No be only interpersonal psychotherapy,na una need am pass!
Mtchewww!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Elo has infact sold himself more than Frodd.. This is the truth..
sure. In the gay sex industry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
frodd nominate this big five.
The are big threat.
Mercy,.
Tacha.
Mike.
Omashola.
Seyi

Naim be say seyi don dey oshidi be that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think the only loyal friends Tacha has in that house now are omashola, frodd and seyi(not sure).
I pray she doesnt ruin their friendship.
Oh Tacha baby,cool your temper small!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

A star is not a star simply because his/her name is on everyone's lips.

Some bad people can have their names on everyone's lips too.

There was a time Adolf Hitler and Stalin had their names on everyone's lips.

Relatively recently, the North Korean dictator, Kim Jung-un also had his name on everyone's lips. So?
If Tacha is really as bad as you think,stop mentioning her name!
Period!!!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

Una leave all the mad people for una village,street,road and yaba left patients dey reason Tacha wey dey cruise for bigbrother house matter!
Na who mad pass?
No be only interpersonal psychotherapy,na una need am pass!
Mtchewww!

Ignorance is a disease.

Interpersonal psychotherapy is not for "mad" people.

It is people like you who avoid seeing a psychologist because you think only mad people visit psychologists.

In case you don't know, a stammerer can go for a speech therapy. When you suggest therapy to a stammerer, are you implying that they are mad?

I suggested interpersonal psychotherapy for Tacha because she has very poor interpersonal skills.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Housemates awaiting judgement by 7pm...... cheesy
If u know, u know.....cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Ignorance is a disease.

It is people like you who avoid seeing a psychologist because you think only mad people visit psychologists.

In case you don't know, a stammerer can go for a speech therapy. When you suggest therapy to a stammerer, are you implying that they are mad?

I suggested interpersonal psychotherapy for Tacha because she has very poor interpersonal skills.

I liked that your post
Cos I agree with it and this
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post...nobody is talking about ECT and exorcism afterall
However her army sees this as a wrong thing?
So okay!
They march cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

If Tacha is really as bad as you think,stop mentioning her name!
Period!!!!!!!

I will mention her because I sincerely love her more than many of her fans do.

When you sincerely love someone, you want them to grow. You want them to achieve personal and social development.

But when you don't love someone deeply, you never want to tell them the truth. You follow them blindly and reinforce their bad behaviors until the bad behaviors destroy them.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Ignorance is a disease.

Tacha needs 'nada'!
Stop discussing her and focus on your mental health!
Thank you!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
please to all upcoming artist,if you want to blow,just curse tacha,say bad thing about her,gbam,you don blow

you go get 1m like just na,pipo go know you,your music go sell, a lot of colabo,

just try it,its working

just see how much hatred they have on an innocent gel ,

pls God save us

tacha is not that bad, I prefer my daughter to be like tacha over mercy

some mercy fan will say if tacha is ur favorite, your child will behaved like her,what about mercy?hmmmmmm. ,try remove wood from ur eyes b4 you remove dust from someone's eye

tacha I stand

the hate is just too much

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
Tacha and Frodd were beginning to get close, she thought Frodd was an ass licker and would always have her back. Then, boom! Ebuka asked Frodd a question about Tacha’s reaction, Frodd in front of everybody bluntly told Ebuka that Tacha’s reaction was meaningless and unreasonable “in his opinion”. She felt betrayed by her new ‘friend’, Frodd. Generally sha, the anger is that she failed to conquer Frodd like she did some other guys in the past.

Tachas guardian angel..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
safarigirl:

I quite disagree

Frodd has sold himself as an incredibly talented actor. Nollywood will call him up as soon as he leaves the house. He's a creative as well, he did tell us he sews some of his outfits, so, he has sold himself as a tailor as well

Elo is a jack of many trades, master of Big English. If you ask someone who doesn't watch the show, they are more familiar with Frodd, not so much Elozonam.

So, I highly disagree. Elozonam has not sold himself more than Frodd.
Frodd says he's a designer and he acts well(we are so used to mediocrity in nollywood, so Frodd seems like Will Smith to you guys).
Elo on the other hand is a content creator, V. O artist, host, actor, writer, producer and a recording artiste(still starting out). He is also very knowledgeable in things about the media and entertainment. He has created content for some brands before big brother.
A professional producer would pick Elo over Frodd any day.
You guys just dislike the guy, for reasons I do not know. Perhaps you should check out his social media pages. Some people who don't watch the show, are already familiar with elozonam. Even some of the housemates recognized him when he was introduced.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

I liked that your post
Cos I agree with it and this
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post...nobody is talking about ECT and exorcism afterall
However her army sees this as a wrong thing?
So okay!
They march cheesy

Thank you, mily.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
sanusi44z:
Seyi told Frodd not to use the Veto against him if he wins, Frodd said if Seyi would do the same too.

I guess Seyi sensed that Frodd might win it, and he just did.

So i believe Frodd won’t pick Seyi.
If this is true then we should count Seyi out of frodd 5list cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Munzy14:
Housemates awaiting judgement by 7pm...... cheesy

If u know, u know.....cheesy
This picture grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
I dont care who Frodd nominates tonight!
All I know is that,Tacha ain't going nowhere!
She is the pepper!
The boss bitch!
The madam!
The queen!
The clout!
The air!
No leave no transfer!
I stan!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

Since when did you start caring about Tacha's mental health?
Oh I forgot,you need likes!!!
Since you desperately need likes,continue to psycho-analyse her, you hear?
Okay, ma.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Frodd had sold himself “effortlessly” as an intellectual and artistic, deep, real, and versatile person. Every viewer of the show knows that Frodd can draw, dance, speak, act, joke, and practically do well at everything.

Elo is merely an old gay man who is obsessed with the age difference between him and others.

The difference is that with Elo, you can always see the deliberate effort and struggle to try and pose himself as talented, but Frodd does his with ease without conscious efforts. Its in him! There is strong emphasis on the “effortlessly” in the 1st line of this post

This comparison is even an insult on Frodd’s person. Even Mike that is always Cruising is way above Elo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66