Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5006883 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omashola wants to pour "dericka" of juice with Jamieson.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

I have warned you NEVER to quote me but you wouldn't listen!
You just insulted and bullied me.
Domi.nique

Meanwhile, if you don't want me to quote you, then stop posting here.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

Since when did you start caring about Tacha's mental health?
Oh I forgot,you need likes!!!
Since you desperately need likes,continue to psycho-analyse her, you hear?
Lol....team 'like' grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:
The only way I won’t go all out for Frodd in the final week is if I see that the Froddnation has given up on a child of grace
In that case I will save my money (maybe buy a perfume wirrit) or waste all my votes on Tacha (to buy the therapy she needs)

That said....Believe in realness? Then believe in and vote for Frodd
Believe in a good heart? Vote for Frodd
Believe in super entertainment? Vote for Frodd
Believe in imperfection in humans not toxicity or evil machinations? Vote for Frodd
Tankz

Sis, all Frodd Nation are going out for Frodd. Anybody saying he'd be abandoning Frodd for whatever reason is NOT a Frodd fan. No Frodd fan would leave him at the final hurdle for WHATEVER reason. Pay no mind to such posts and don't be discouraged if you come across them.

For we at Team Frodd, it's all or nothing for Frodd. If we are not voting Frodd, we are not voting at all.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
exactly. Then please don't insult de bruyne. Maybe you should compare Elo with Gedoni. Frodd is too much for him.
God bless you,Elo the demon,filled with so much hate that he cant even hide in their diary sessions.Esu ni bobo yen!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just look at them eating like a Family.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin Long long English
Fast English rather grin Elo the demon,dude na legbere!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beorn1:

Sis, all Frodd Nation are going out for Frodd. Anybody saying he'd be abandoning Frodd for whatever reason is NOT a Frodd fan. No Frodd fan would leave him at the final hurdle for WHATEVER reason. Pay no mind to such posts and don't be discouraged if you come across them.

For we at Team Frodd, it's all or nothing for Frodd. If we are not voting Frodd, we are not voting at all.
you have been taking notes. Froddnation, let us all jot this down, so that when the finale comes, we can take things “away”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

cheesy
It’s 30K on my mind
Not much cos I am not in Froddnation
But if 100 people are like me? He stands a chance, no? You never know

About Tacha? I am not a fan (I kinda like her though)
I prefer Frodd, IKe, Omashola for the money
Then Seyi and Mike
Tacha and Diane next
But this is mily’s choice not Nigeria’s choice
It’s not a big deal, it shouldn’t be shaa
I trust u to go all out. Frodd for the money.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:
Frodd, nobody has ever considered your feelings first in that house (except for Esther and she is gone)
...emotional motherfucker, annoying and etc on my mind
So, put up whoever you want
You owe no one any loyalty
You would have been toast if any of them but Seyi (maybe) had won the UVP
But if by any chance you can spare your Icons for mily, it would just be like buying me ice cream, thatzall

Butti....do you!
Totally!!
cool

grin cheesy cool cool
Even that tears lover Seyi shouldn't be spared. He should have been allowed to pur just 4 up. Then, he should give us Mike, Tacha, Ike and Seyi. TeamMercy will vote Ike, let Seyi geddifok! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

This is a misinformation.

The question was 'who has sold themselves the more', context means a lot. This has nothing to do with who they were before the show.

I personally do not know Elo, same as Venita. This is partly because I do not do social media. My ignorance of who he is means that he and Frodd has the same starting point in my consciousness.

This stated, I can say that Frodd is a good orator, has great sense of humor, has the ability to give life to a story through his acting skills, can actually tell a story (trust me, this is a great skill), a good team player, has a creative mind, and most importantly he is a winner. All these he does effortlessly, without evwn trying.

Now tell me, how Elo has sold himself? If you didn't know him before the show, what exactly will you say he is good at?
The guy sweats all day trying to put out a certain image of himself, but still fails miserably at it.

Abegi. I no wan vex.
If you want a sound argument.. First, drop your dislike for Elo..
During task presentations, Elo comes up with a lot of content and ideas.. Some of which has allowed Frodd shine. Cindy, who is a creative has gotten a lot of information on content creating from Elo, same as Diane and even tacha. He has shown he is versed in spoken word and voice over narration. In the 'world culture' task, his knowledge about cultures was a great help to his team. Elo has made an attempt at replicating the tiv traditional dance, he saw a day before; which was a testament to how adaptable he is. He has shown his knowledge in music and production. He has been at the fore front in discussions about PR and social media marketing. His command of English is so impeccable, that it intimidates others. Elo has even put on a pantomime performance in the house.
Elo's intelligence is not for the average mind tho..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

She has asked IKe before
“...do we not hate Frodd again?”
This was after she had repeatedly told IKe she doesn’t (didn’t) like his friendship with Frodd
“The only person who has ya back in this house is me” I don’t like you and that guy’s friendship” etc
All these happened around the time Frodd preached to IKe about the need to affirm his life in a good, positive way and pray a lot to help his anger issues
Mercy was just very afraid Frodd will tell Ike ,he is just been used by her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
I loff the happy mood in the house now. Fans can kill themselves here, hassmetes are in a happy mood. grin
Mercy cooked spag for everyone.
Tacha brought out a bottle of Jamesons for everyone.
Hassmetes are all in the dinning, eating together.
Happy day is their mantra today. Are you happy? tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Elo and Frodd never worked as teammates, and if they ever do, Frodd’s ideas/ mode of execution would prevail.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerians: Every week give us Diane, give us Diane.... cheesy

Is she a pizza or sharwama on ur menu?... grin

This week, frodd give us elo, give us elo... And u forgot elo came with the biggest grace this season......cheesy

What if he wins the HOH?....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
Elo and Frodd never worked as teammates.
Teams icon and cruisetopia existed before legends and enigma..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Oh you guys have been hoarding gist..

When did Tacha and Dayan start talking? shocked

Mercy just told Tacha that there was a lot of chicken left over in the stew that she and Dayan cooked.

Then Tacha said she just wanted to eat from the plate that Mercy and Dayan were eating from.

And Diane asked if she should bring chicken for Tacha...

I yam not understanding. I thought I was watching BB Ilero shocked

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Munzy14:
Nigerians: Every week give us Diane, give us Diane.... cheesy

Is she a pizza or sharwama on ur menu?... grin

This week, frodd give us elo, give us elo... And u forgot elo came with the biggest grace this season......cheesy

What if he wins the HOH?....
Ike will win. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
I wanted to take you seriously But I asked myself one question... “what does he know?” Then I smiled and decided to allow time reveal things to you on the 99th day
nice one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

Mercy just told Tacha that there was a lot of chicken left over in the stew that she and Dayan cooked.

Then Tacha said she just wanted to eat from the plate that Mercy and Dayan were eating from.

Happy day is their mantra today.
Until 7pm when biggie go use Frodd pepper dem grin
Gba Gbos

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Teams icon and cruisetopia existed before legends and enigma..
x-ray all their tasks. Only Frodd’s rap is enough to dwarf all Elo’s attempt at being useful

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mike please dont spoil the mood.. sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:
he wants to usr cruise to spoil everything

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:
I loff the happy mood in the house now. Fans can kill themselves here, hassmetes are in a happy mood. grin
Mercy cooked spag for everyone.
Tacha brought out a bottle of Jamesons for everyone.
Hassmetes are all in the dinning, eating together.
Happy day is their mantra today. Are you happy? tongue
The top two hosting the house! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....I love love.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
x-ray all their tasks. Only Frodd’s rap is enough to dwarf all Elo’s attempt at being useful
You mean the rap that was born out of Elo's ability to beatbox?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:
Sprinkles holy water on him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omashola just shaded Mike. He said Mike should keep the "dark energy" .They want to be happy today.
Frodd and Mike was about to start an argument about the Munchies game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

You mean the rap that was born out of Elo's ability to beatbox?
I can beatbox. And I always forget to count it as a talent. Even Tacha can beatbox if need be. Even on that day, Sir Dee and Frodd were the ones Biggie acknowledged

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
safarigirl:

I quite disagree

Frodd has sold himself as an incredibly talented actor. Nollywood will call him up as soon as he leaves the house. He's a creative as well, he did tell us he sews some of his outfits, so, he has sold himself as a tailor as well

Elo is a jack of many trades, master of Big English. If you ask someone who doesn't watch the show, they are more familiar with Frodd, not so much Elozonam.

So, I highly disagree. Elozonam has not sold himself more than Frodd.
Mercy can attest to the Big English part.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

This is why I don't understand their fans killing and insulting themselves over nothing...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:

Ike will win. tongue
Remember before 7pm yesterday, when biggie use pples emotions the play table tennis, I told u am not bothered.

Whether Ike wins HOH or not, I am still not... PlanB is voting....

Life is sweeter with options.... cheesy

HOH task today will be do or die o.... for dem.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

If you want a sound argument.. First, drop your dislike for Elo..
During task presentations, Elo comes up with a lot of content and ideas.. Some of which has allowed Frodd shine. Cindy, who is a creative has gotten a lot of information on content creating from Elo, same as Diane and even tacha. He has shown he is versed in spoken word and voice over narration. In the 'world culture' task, his knowledge about cultures was a great help to his team. Elo has made an attempt at replicating the tiv traditional dance, he saw a day before; which was a testament to how adaptable he is. He has shown his knowledge in music and production. He has been at the fore front in discussions about PR and social media marketing. His command of English is so impeccable, that it intimidates others. Elo has even put on a pantomime performance in the house.
Elo's intelligence is not for the average mind tho..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.