Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4978001 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
I dont care who Frodd nominates tonight!
All I know is that,Tacha ain't going nowhere!
She's the lone she-wolf!
Queen of highlights!
The naija pepper!
The boss bitch!
The madam!
The queen!
The clout!
The air!
No leave no transfer!
I stan!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VampireeM(f): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:
I think the only loyal friends Tacha has in that house now are omashola, frodd and seyi(not sure).
I pray she doesnt ruin their friendship.
Oh Tacha baby,cool your temper small!

Its only Omashola(maybe). Frood and Seyi ain't Tacha's friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vnKZVA-um/?igshid=yl4sr51wu5gt

Have you guys seen this video?

cc ;
kinematics
Ibori1
Oshe11
Ninnyanny
Enchanturl
Chibabe005
Doptical
Hazzard
Frank65
Giel
Senatordave1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Really?! He has the whole of 24hrs. He has more than enough time to decide on who to nominate. I'm sure he has already decided at this time sef.

He is not aware he would have to nominate 5 HMs, in his head he might think at most he will nominate 2 and not 5...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Frodd and Mike about to spar again on top pepper...Whew!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys, please when is the HOH challenge today?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
I can Bet frood will put up Mike

those two are like river Niger and Benue, they can never come together.

Mike is looking for pepper, he asks frood.

frood said he should check the fridge for it.

Mike says it isn't there.

frood replies then, he has idea where it is.

Mike kept on asking, frood replies that mike shouldn't ask him about pepper again, that he isn't the king of pepper.

by the way when did he begin to eat pepper? he continued grumbling in deep voice

mike was like geez,blah blah blah.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
Frodd had sold himself “effortlessly” as an intellectual and artistic, deep, real, and versatile person. Every viewer of the show knows that Frodd can draw, dance, speak, act, joke, and practically do well at everything.

Elo is merely an old gay man who is obsessed with the age difference between him and others.

The difference is that with Elo, you can always see the deliberate effort and struggle to try and pose himself as talented, but Frodd does his with ease without conscious efforts. Its in him! There is strong emphasis on the “effortlessly” in the 1st line of this post

This comparison is even an insult on Frodd’s person. Even Mike that is always Cruising is way above Elo
The fact that you dislike Elo, doesn't take away his talents..
Elo trumps frodd intellectually and creatively. You cannot compare Etebo to De bruyne

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Everybody sharing happiness this afternoon, Seyi leading the happiness sharing chants... cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Elo trumps frodd intellectually and creatively. You cannot compare Etebo to De bruyne
exactly. Then please don't insult de bruyne. Maybe you should compare Elo with Gedoni. Frodd is too much for him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
VampireeM:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vnKZVA-um/?igshid=yl4sr51wu5gt

Its only Omashola(maybe). Frood and Seyi ain't Tacha's friends.

Cc kinematics
Ibori1
Oshe11
Ninnynanny
I know she ain't got no real friends in that house.
I think,Omashola and frodd are her distant allies for now and then seyi(that guy is unpredictable).
They are better than Ike the 2 faced pussie,Elo the bitter lover,mike,cindy,diane and Mercy her haters.
Correct me,if i am wrong on this.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
sure. In the gay sex industry
Humor isn't your thing

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chibabe005:
I can Bet frood will put up Mike

those two are like river Niger and Benue, they can never come together.

Mike is looking for pepper, he asks frood.

frood said he should check the fridge for it.

Mike says it isn't there.

frood replies then, he has idea where it is.

Mike kept on asking, frood replies that mike shouldn't ask him about pepper again, that he isn't the king of pepper.

by the way when did he begin to eat pepper? he continued grumbling in deep voice

mike was like geez,blah blah blah.
Mike is an irritant!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Really?! He has the whole of 24hrs. He has more than enough time to decide on who to nominate. I'm sure he has already decided at this time sef.

But he does not know he has to put up 5. He is probably thinking of one person. Or did Ebuka already tell him he is going to put up 5 people?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

No. It is only the viewers that know this. Biggie has not comminicated it to the house yet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Humor isn't your thing my idea..
the real joke is the fact that you don’t even know what marks the territory between humour and serious talk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Even though they are both footballers... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
doziefrank07:

when he's not mad...if they born him well he should do Minny minny mani mo..

Lol, that is also another option...

Very acceptable option self grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
the real joke is the fact that you don’t even know what marks the territory between humour and serious talk
There was no joke. Just an attempt from you to be funny..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
fitzmayowa:

but the guy has mind sha. Trying to boost Elo’s profile by doing a comparison with Frodd.. he didn’t even settle for Gedoni or Mike or even Diane. He went all the way up TO FRODD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VampireeM(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

I know she ain't got no real friends in that house.
I think,Omashola and frodd are her distant allies for now and then seyi(that guy is unpredictable).
They are better than Ike the 2 faced pussie,Elo the bitter lover,mike,cindy,diane and Mercy her haters.
Correct me,if i am wrong on this.

I will only agree with Frodd being her distant ally if he doesn't nominate her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Abi na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
safarigirl:

I quite disagree

Frodd has sold himself as an incredibly talented actor. Nollywood will call him up as soon as he leaves the house. He's a creative as well, he did tell us he sews some of his outfits, so, he has sold himself as a tailor as well

Elo is a jack of many trades, master of Big English. If you ask someone who doesn't watch the show, they are more familiar with Frodd, not so much Elozonam.

So, I highly disagree. Elozonam has not sold himself more than Frodd.

Swidy, stop replying all these mikes apologists using Elo to attack anything FRODD.

It's not even like they love the Elo sef...so far he hates or continues to hate FRODD they therefore love him.

Brands are really waiting for FRODD to be out so that they can rush him into d market...FRODD will sell faster than 5 Elo's joined together. Deal with it!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

There was no joke. Just an attempt from you to be funny..
you do not know what an attempt means. Your bad. Break out from ‘yourself’ and read situations properly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nooker: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
doziefrank07:

when he's not mad...if they born him well he should do Minny minny mani mo..

No. That's Omashola's forte grin grin

Ps: i think it will help him more if biggie doesn't make him do the nominations in the presence of other housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
those hating on tacha r worst than her

please try see the good side about her.

but if you can't, keep on hating ,

the reason y I love her.

tacha I stand,

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
VampireeM:

I will only agree with Frodd being her distant ally if he doesn't nominate her
Frodd can be very unpredictable so,let's see. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Devops: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:
The only way I won’t go all out for Frodd in the final week is if I see that the Froddnation has given up on a child of grace
In that case I will save my money (maybe buy a perfume wirrit) or waste all my votes on Tacha (to buy the therapy she needs)

That said....Believe in realness? Then believe in and vote for Frodd
Believe in a good heart? Vote for Frodd
Believe in super entertainment? Vote for Frodd
Believe in imperfection in humans not toxicity or evil machinations? Vote for Frodd
Tankz

Frodd for the 60milla ! cheesy
"Gentlemen, Shall we "

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
you do not know what an attempt means. Your bad. Break out from ‘yourself’ and read situations properly.
I know the fact that your bad joke was spotted stings.. Don't worry I understand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Devops:
Frodd for the 60milla ! cheesy
"Gentlemen, Shall we "
who am I to say No? Yes we shall, yes we will!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

She has asked IKe before
“...do we not hate Frodd again?”
This was after she had repeatedly told IKe she doesn’t (didn’t) like his friendship with Frodd
“The only person who has ya back in this house is me” I don’t like you and that guy’s friendship” etc
All these happened around the time Frodd preached to IKe about the need to affirm his life in a good, positive way and pray a lot to help his anger issues

Lol...Mercy behaves like someone from a polygamous setting...

She is very comfortable with “plotting” for people

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

I know the fact that your bad joke was spotted stings.. Don't worry I understand.
I really hope you understand. You can start making the change on yourself. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Valto:
lolz, oya lets bet? no hoh challenge tomorrow. mercy bought NO: 9 on the shopping cart.

Mercy bought Nos-6
She wasn't immuned last week but this week hence she begged her voter to save her last week not knowing its an eviction-free week.

So she bought no 6 not nos 9

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.