Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5007389 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
I really hope you understand. You can start making the change on yourself. Goodluck!
Just acknowledge your bad joke na haba.. Stop stretching this thing..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

I am waiting to see the vision for the third time.

When I see a vision consistently across three trances, then, it must come to pass

I don laugh tire for here.....Not that i mind his win though....it is the way u said it......

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

But do the housemates even know the strong contenders?
Hello doll kiss

kiss kiss

I think they have an idea...

Didn’t you hear Elo when he said he put up Tacha against Frodd to get him out?

Seyi when he said he was nervous because of the people he was up with?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Just acknowledge your bad joke na haba.. Stop stretching this thing..
perhaps by now, you’ve realised that you don’t know what you’re even saying

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

I know she ain't got no real friends in that house.
I think,Omashola and frodd are her distant allies for now and then seyi(that guy is unpredictable).
They are better than Ike the 2 faced pussie,Elo the bitter lover,mike,cindy,diane and Mercy her haters.
Correct me,if i am wrong on this.

I will never get tired of being cracked up by the nerds (both the boy and girl)
How do you decide which one to use?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
safarigirl:

I quite disagree

Frodd has sold himself as an incredibly talented actor. Nollywood will call him up as soon as he leaves the house. He's a creative as well, he did tell us he sews some of his outfits, so, he has sold himself as a tailor as well

Elo is a jack of many trades, master of Big English. If you ask someone who doesn't watch the show, they are more familiar with Frodd, not so much Elozonam.

So, I highly disagree. Elozonam has not sold himself more than Frodd.

grin grin Long long English

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
perhaps by now, you’ve realised that you don’t know what you’re even saying
You can do better.. Come on..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
scondy:

I don laugh tire for here.....Not that i mind his win though....it is the way u said it......

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Maybe Tacha was looking for highlights this morning. She was probably hoping to have another “Chihuahua Imbuza Chihuahua Imbuza Chihuahua Imbuza” situation with Frodd. But Frodd kinda didn’t oblige her.

Meanwhile, when is the next task. Frodd need to win some more cool cash

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seyi, Omashola, Cindy, Elo, Mercy and Ike, cracking me up... cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

Lol...Mercy behaves like someone from a polygamous setting...

She is very comfortable with “plotting” for people

You are right though .....lol.....but it has more to do with people that grow up in village settings .....or very cultural backgrounds...

At least it is a plus for her game.....take out perceived threats in a non-aggressive manner....

Isnt that what the game is about? looool.....Even in business.....it is used......

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

kiss kiss

You may be right?
Also Elo and the second batch probably saw Frodd and his 1 point percent before entering?
Well let’s wait for Frodd’s UVP act
Wondering if it would be secret or open?
I just want the whole thing to be entertaining

My wish- they do a normal nomination so we see what would have been cheesy
Then Biggie and UVP to happen

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yes oo happiness is freeeee. Preach it guys.

These people are having fun and proclaiming happiness
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

Did Ebuka tell him what he has to do today?
I don’t remember hearing that? I was very distracted then though
So I am thinking he would have processed only the fact of who he has to save (himself) and one person to replace self with
?

I did not watch the eviction show last night. But from updates here, it seems he was told the perks of his UVP, I could be wrong though. If he isn't aware of the nominations, then it will really be hard for him to do that in just under 20secs.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

You may be right?
Also Elo and the second batch probably saw Frodd and his 1 point percent before entering?
Well let’s wait for Frodd’s UVP act
Wondering if it would be secret or open?
I just want the whole thing to be entertaining

There is a high probability it will be open. Even if he does it in the diary room, as soon as others are not allowed to vote, it becomes obvious. So why bother with secrecy? And lastly, controversy is biggy’s Main meal... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lilypink:

Since when did you start caring about Tacha's mental health?
Oh I forgot,you need likes!!!
Since you desperately need likes,continue to psycho-analyse her, you hear?

Aren't you lots deluded? Anybody who goes against Tacha is looking for 'likes'. But when your fellow disciples rant about other HMs, they won't be called 'like hunters'. Even when your Lord wailer XXM spoke his truth about Tacha, some of you said he was looking for likes, but all the while he was dissing other HMs, you never said that.

It seems you lots are worried that people acknowledge posts against Tacha through likes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
geezprince:
Honestly, I don't care if frodd wins or not. I mean, this dude just made it to the finals.guys!!!! did frodd just make it to the finals? I mean, this dude was written off, dissed and mocked. now, look who the cat has dragged into the finale.

FroddNation, I appreciate y'all for standing by the homie. this dude had fans, lost same fans and gained these same fans back on the same TV show(now,that's some epic shit)

Trust me, frodd's earned his place in the finals deservedly, and froddNation deserve all the accolades(for riding with him till the end)

Like I always say, the fresh and odd one is heavily flawed but his evolution in this game has also been phenomenal to watch....what an amazing character!

FroddNation,i doff my heart.

Frodd will win this!!!. Beorne come see my wish for Frodd grin

Frodd came a little bit late. Being Froddulent is his own undoing. Congrats on getting to the finals though

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sodiamond: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
frodd nominate this big five.
The are big threat.
Mercy,.
Tacha.
Mike.
Omashola.
Seyi
If he does that biggie will add Elo, Dian and Cindy claiming it's part of their punishment for misplacing the veto box. Don't forget he said he's not done with them. Biggie the game player cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
scondy:

You are right though .....lol.....but it has more to do with people that grow up in village settings .....or very cultural backgrounds...

At least it is a plus for her game.....take out perceived threats in a non-aggressive manner....

Isnt that what the game is about? looool.....Even in business.....it is used......

Very correct... She grew up in her home town, egbu, in owerri north.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:
This picture grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
I started watching now
And seeing Elozonam in Frodd’s periphery is cracking me up
...and they want Cindy to cook
Chim lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

The fact that you dislike Elo, doesn't take away his talents..
Elo trumps frodd intellectually and creatively. You cannot compare Etebo to De bruyne

This is a misinformation.

The question was 'who has sold themselves the more', context means a lot. This has nothing to do with who they were before the show.

I personally do not know Elo, same as Venita. This is partly because I do not do social media. My ignorance of who he is means that he and Frodd has the same starting point in my consciousness.

This stated, I can say that Frodd is a good orator, has great sense of humor, has the ability to give life to a story through his acting skills, can actually tell a story (trust me, this is a great skill), a good team player, has a creative mind, and most importantly he is a winner. All these he does effortlessly, without evwn trying.

Now tell me, how Elo has sold himself? If you didn't know him before the show, what exactly will you say he is good at?
The guy sweats all day trying to put out a certain image of himself, but still fails miserably at it.

Abegi. I no wan vex. Only person you can compare with Frodd in that house is Khafi. Elo? Compare him with Diane or Gedoni.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

I did not watch the eviction show last night. But from updates here, it seems he was told the perks of his UVP, I could be wrong though. If he isn't aware of the nominations, then it will really be hard for him to do that in just under 20secs.

He wasn't told the perks of his UVP.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omashola is cracking me up right now... grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

kiss kiss

Elo knows this because he has been watching from outside. The HMs do not know who is strong or not. Trust me, most of them will think that Frodd is one of the favorites given that he has survived multiple evictions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
1. Having the Talents
2. Selling it.

Elo is nowhere close to Frodd in any of of these. Frodd is too much for Elo abeg. Chai! The comparison sef na comedy.

Selling ones talents isn’t to speak long disjointed English and force information about your mediocre social media prowess into people’s heads.

Frodd is way above Elo. Those in Frodd’s league are people like Khafi and Seyi. Who dash Elo?? Let him drag with Gedoni and Tacha biko

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think Omashola is high, I'm enjoying watching him though

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

This is a misinformation.

The question was 'who has sold themselves the more', context means a lot. This has nothing to do with who they were before the show.

I personally do not know Elo, same as Venita. This is partly because I do not do social media. My ignorance of who he is means that he and Frodd has the same starting point in my consciousness.

This stated, I can say that Frodd is a good orator, has great sense of humor, has the ability to give life to a story through his acting skills, can actually tell a story (trust me, this is a great skill), a good team player, has a creative mind, and most importantly he is a winner. All these he does effortlessly, without evwn trying.

Now tell me, how Elo has sold himself? If you didn't know him before the show, what exactly will you say he is good at?
The guy sweats all day trying to put out a certain image of himself, but still fails miserably at it.

Abegi. I no wan vex.

Long long english grin

Expert at whining about anything he perceives as being unfair.

Professional at keeping circumspect distance between him and Dayan/Danye/Jambite/Toddler when they are sleeping... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

Long long english grin

Professional at keeping circumspect distance between him and Dayan/Danye/Jambite/Toddler when they are sleeping... grin
azin ehn??

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

Long long english grin

Lol. In Mercy's voice 'That one, what does he do for her apart from speaking long long English '?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60