Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5008426 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

If you want a sound argument.. First, drop your dislike for Elo..
During task presentations, Elo comes up with a lot of content and ideas.. Some of which has allowed Frodd shine. Cindy, who is a creative has gotten a lot of information on content creating from Elo, same as Diane and even tacha. He has shown he is versed in spoken word and voice over narration. In the 'world culture' task, his knowledge about cultures was a great help to his team. Elo has made an attempt at replicating the tiv traditional dance, he saw a day before; which was a testament to how adaptable he is. He has shown his knowledge in music and production. He has been at the fore front in discussions about PR and social media marketing. His command of English is so impeccable, that it intimidates others. Elo has even put on a pantomime performance in the house.
Elo's intelligence is not for the average mind tho..

grin grin Okay, putting bad belle aside, grin you are right about this...

But outside of tasks, angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:
Oh you guys have been hoarding gist..

When did Tacha and Dayan start talking? shocked

Mercy just told Tacha that there was a lot of chicken left over in the stew that she and Dayan cooked.

Then Tacha said she just wanted to eat from the plate that Mercy and Dayan were eating from.

And Diane asked if she should bring chicken for Tacha...

I yam not understanding. I thought I was watching BB Ilero shocked
Ayam not watching...But are you for real or u dreaming? Las las biggie na scam! He doesnt show us everything...arrrrrrrrggggggg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ike and seyi mixing drinks for everybody.
Omashola shuffling cards. They want to play a game.
These hassmetes are making Frodds job this night really difficult with this happy mood theme today grin
We watch.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
I can beatbox. And I always forget to count it as a talent. Even Tacha can beatbox if need be. Even on that day, Sir Dee and Frodd were the ones Biggie acknowledged
Biggie acknowledged Elo for his dance aunty.. And neither you nor any of the above mentioned can beat box..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Munzy14:

Remember before 7pm yesterday, when biggie use pples emotions the play table tennis, I told u am not bothered.

Whether Ike wins HOH or not, I am still not... PlanB is voting....

Life is sweeter with options.... cheesy

HOH task today will be do or die o.... for dem.
Ike, Elo, Seyi and Cindy will e the main contenders for todays HOH game
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin Okay, putting bad belle aside, grin you are right about this...

But outside of tasks, angry
Lol.. You sef don confirm am.. Dislike for someone shouldn't hinder the truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:

Happy day is their mantra today.
Until 7pm when biggie go use Frodd pepper dem grin
Gba Gbos

That 7 pm go tight...

I am feeling sorry for Frodd already... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
oh happy day!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Biggie acknowledged Elo for his dance aunty.. And neither you nor any of the above mentioned can beat box..
I was looking for clear signs of confusion from you. Say no more!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

That 7 pm go tight...

but las las. God gat him!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:
Oh you guys have been hoarding gist..

When did Tacha and Dayan start talking? shocked

Mercy just told Tacha that there was a lot of chicken left over in the stew that she and Dayan cooked.

Then Tacha said she just wanted to eat from the plate that Mercy and Dayan were eating from.

And Diane asked if she should bring chicken for Tacha...

I yam not understanding. I thought I was watching BB Ilero shocked

Lol, Tacha even made food for Frodd this afternoon. Tacha is quite unpredictable. Sometimes, she confuses me sef....lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
ninnyanny:
Ayam not watching...But are you for real or u dreaming? Las las biggie na scam! He doesnt show us everything...arrrrrrrrggggggg

I swear, I could not believe it...

Apparently, they are doing happy day in the house...

So maybe all combatants decided to drop arms including chuuker and chukeee of eye tongue

Omashola is the chemistry student proposing methods and proportions of different alcohols to mix.

Unfortunately, streaming is not my friend today cry The stream has "frost" so am back to watching through Nairaland forum...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
I was looking for clear signs of confusion from you. Say no more!
Always come prepared with valid points if you want to argue. Stop trying to deviate always.
Whenever you're hit with facts, you try to make it personal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Frank65:

Lol, Tacha even made food for Frodd this afternoon. Tacha is quite unpredictable. Sometimes, she confuses me sef....lol
For a Tacharian to say this, is really a miracle

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pls when is the hoh game today?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
MamBi:

That 7 pm go tight...

They want to play a card game..with Alcohol on the table, a fight might still happen so Frodd can do his thing with less guilt. grin
Mercy and Diane are leading in happy songs now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Always come prepared with valid points if you want to argue. Stop trying to deviate always.
Whenever you're hit with facts, you try to make it personal.
you speak like there was an argument ab-initio! We all know you’re just trying to be seen. Who takes someone who makes comparisons between Elo and a whole Frodd seriously? You are cruising at a high altitude whether you realize it it not.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Come take looki looki, come take a looki here kiss
Come take a happy here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
you speak like there was an argument ab-initio! We all know you’re just trying to be seen. Who takes someone who makes comparisons between Elo and a whole Frodd seriously? You are cruising at a high altitude whether you realize it it not.
There you go again. When you don't have points, you start spitting random poo all over the place..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Happy house , happy thread .

Not my spec ....I'll come back when everywhere is hot again. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Frank65:

That's cos she has a good heart...she only rants at you when she's upset there and then but when she cools off she'll definitely get back talking to you..like omashola pointed out yesterday...Tacha no be person wey dey hold grudges ....Most people dey feel say she dey insultive cos she's outspoken
unlike some people wey go smile for your front but stab you and say alot of shit about you at your back.
Nah my baby is no pretender....believe me if they should ask all 9 housemates if they were to trust anybody in that house who they would choose...majority would go with Tacha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
nadesh:

Ike, Elo, Seyi and Cindy will e the main contenders for todays HOH game
cheesy
All of them go hustle o... Who doesn't like the privilege... lol... aside taking one to final.

Ike perform best after a long sleep, this one they are mixing drink i tire o.... Make e no do 99 way for task o... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

There you go again. When you don't have points, you start spitting random poo all over the place..
I thought it was you who spoke about Etebor and De bruyne. There is no argument. Get a grip. I know you are not blind enough to want points as to why Frodd is obviously above Elo. There’s no case

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Threebear:

Your Mike is like you. He brought the first gba gbos, Omashola used holy water quench am. He might still bring another one grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Teamseyi let's get ready to vote
Team SugarDaddy it's almost time
With teamwork,we made it this far
Let's double our effort as the game is
getting to the end , let's get ready to vote

#TeamSeyiAwolowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
I thought it was you who spoke about Etebor and De bruyne. There is no argument. Get a grip. I know you are not blind enough to want points as to why Frodd is obviously above Elo. There’s no case
Present a case aunty.. If you have none just say it..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Threebear:

You know you can make this street hot if you want, just throw jabs as frank65, nadesh, hazard, badinfluence and we are going to have a hot thread... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme siddon here with my popcorn cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

Present a case aunty.. If you have none just say it..
there was never a case. If you compare worthy names with Frodd, I will oblige you. But till then, I am cruising with you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
there was never a case. If you compare worthy names with Frodd, I will oblige you. But till then, I am cruising with you.
I like how you hide your defeat..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence and downchelsea are littering this thread with rubbish!
Three bear haff joined them.
Dominique,take note.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
DownChelsea:
A whole Frodd ? grin

At 29 years Frodd has achieved nothing in his life ...Elo at 30 was already running a YouTube blog page that amassed over 100k views.

Do you know how much people make from YouTube?

I don't think you do .

Elo is better looking than Frodd .

He's fit , he's sexy .

Frodd is out of shape , disproportionate and multi colored.

Elo's elocution is impeccable .
He speaks well , has an incredible intonation.

Frodd can barely string two words together without making a grammatical blunder .

He speaks like an Anambra trader at main market Onitsha . grin

Frodd has been on the show since the first day yet Elo that entered in the fifth or sixth week has amassed as much followers as he has ....even the likes of Venita has surpassed him .

When it comes to dancing , we know who is the better dancer between the sexy Hercules and Napoleon ( the pig )

When it comes to intelligence , creativity ,tasks etc Elo outperforms Frodd literally every week .

Comparing Elo to fraud is basically insulting Elo grin

And yes , I admit Frodd is talented actor .

He'll be a perfect fit in Asaba movies and Enugu productions.. galavanting with Mr ibu , Victor Osuagwu , Sam loco and the rest .

But we all know when it comes to movies like king of boys , wedding party etc ..no sensible person would pick a Frodd over an Elo . grin

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.