Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999251 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Ike was up for eviction anyway, with or without Frodd.

Mind you, Frodd's UPV is an inverted form of the normal Save and Replace. He technically saved only himself and Diane. Mercy on her own was immune from nominations, which means that Frodd's powers were ineffective with her.

Same way Ike decided to save Omashola is the same way Frodd decided to save Diane. Fair game.

I hope Ebuka calls him out on his hypocrisy on sunday.
The last part, Lolx grin Na sure for Ebuka.. No doubt, but Frodd did well from the look of things assumed we have that Power towards our leaders...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:
Beorn and Co that chose this moment to start subtly decampaigning Ike for venting as a normal human should, well done. Its all good.

Ike did not put up Frodd for veto, but rather chose to replace with Omashola for reasons we knew. Yet Frodd didn't let it go. He bitched about it to everyone that cared to listen and went on about it for more than a week. We still understood Frodd's plight and voted him. Its all good. Now some thing Ike said and you're crucifying him.

I want to correct one notion in your post, Ike's veto power was totally different from Frodd's. Ike did save and replace, Frodd didn't. Frodd was told to nominate 5 HMs out of the available 7. If Ike was in that position, remove sentiment and tell me if he won't put up Frodd. Or you're telling me Ike would've not nominated Frodd and put Diane and Omashola up? Ike would've left out Mike and Diane and that means Frodd would've been up. Tell me, I'm lying.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Mind you, Frodd's UPV is an inverted form of the normal Save and Replace. He technically saved only himself and Diane. Mercy on her own was immune from nominations, which means that Frodd's powers were ineffective with her.

Same way Ike decided to save Omashola is the same way Frodd decided to save Diane. Fair game.

Frodd called Ike's name to stand up. Ike never called Frodd up he decided to save Omashola because of the coin issue. He said so himself in his DS. What excuse did Frodd have?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Oga Beorn1

I've been away since yesterday Morning, care to update me on recent happenings?

Would be highly appreciated!!!
no ooo oshe is under a spell.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mrslander: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Agbgift:

Did team Mike ever vote for us?
omashola and Mike have always being up at the same time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Ike said this, Frodd didn't say that, No it was Ike that said it, no no it was Elo... Is this the voting u pipo are doing?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Nah mehn. Ike and Elo nagging are so irritating, I just can't stand it right now

I can imagine...

Elo na master of complain but I did not know Ike had it in him... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

I want to correct one notion in your post, Ike's veto power was totally different from Frodd's. Ike did save and replace, Frodd didn't. Frodd was told to nominate 5 HMs out of the available 7. If Ike was5in that position, remove sentiment and tell me if he won't put up Frodd. Or you're telling me Ike would've not nominated Frodd and put Diane and Omashola up? Ike would've left out Mike and Diane and that means Frodd would've been up. Tell me, I'm lying.

You are not lying..... grin

Frodd did nothing wrong oh... grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Text VOTE Tacha to 32052 not just Tacha

Please be guided
Thanks dear grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

List the things Frodd said to Esther, let me list the ones Ike has been saying since last night. You definitely didn't watch the convo between Elo and Ike. Frodd never ever said words anywhere near what Ike and elo said. When he complained to Esther, he was cheering Esther up. Telling her she had to be strong for herself and she'd take a look at how Ike didn't save him but that's life. He realized he got only himself in that house. Frodd never cried over that decision. Stop making things up that ever happened.
Everyone has a way of reacting..

If frodd was in Ike's situation right now, u guys will litter here with emotional statements.

while, frodd will litter the house with emotional breakdown and regular crying in the toilet just like HMs all ways say.

Your guy was feeling like deputy Jesus making his nomination, I bet u if Mercy wasn't immuned frodd will put her.

Baba want to do clearance.

we understand his hunt for block vote.

Ike is free to vent... Infact let him talk till Sunday he is free to.

Frodd will do same, let's not make it like he is a saint.

His nomination was very strategic, I applaud him for that, But it was filled with vengeance.

I really don't understand ur subtle decampaign of Ike at this critical time.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Frodd's UVP is not even the normal veto. He didn't even save himself with anybody. Biggie said the UVP automatically nullifies all nominations and tells Frodd to put up 5 people out of 7 available people. What was he suppose to do? Tell Biggie no? Ike in his position would've left out Diane and Mike and that means Omashola and Frodd would've been amongst those up for eviction.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Froddnation You Owe Ikegang Nothing

Keep your Meagre Money for Frodd in the Finals

If Ike is evicted his fans will Vote Mike because Frodd put Him up and if He survives his Fans will Vote Him

So You have nothing to lose wether or not Ike is Safe or Evicted

Be Wise and Use Your Brain

when everybody don vote, frodd fans has voted ike already. too late

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Dezenazil:
no ooo oshe is under a spell.
You don start again ehn.....

Well I miss You small sha but You are too densed

Even your Gender you dey hide am

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

This is one of those times I wished I was on either Instagram or Twitter. [b]The type of trolling I would have given to the guy in sunday eh!! [/b]Chai!
Foolish, entitled and bitter dumbfùck
Somebody's goal..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
badinfluence:

When I saw ikegang voting frodd, I found it hilarious. I can bet they wouldn't return the favour..
that ike smelt 13th week is all thanks to Frodd. Frodd did more for Ike than Mercy, Mike and little wizard put together.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
ibori1:

na them

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

I want to correct one notion in your post, Ike's veto power was totally different from Frodd's. Ike did save and replace, Frodd didn't. Frodd was told to nominate 5 HMs out of the available 7. If Ike was5in that position, remove sentiment and tell me if he won't put up Frodd. Or you're telling me Ike would've not nominated Frodd and put Diane and Omashola up? Ike would've left out Mike and Diane and that means Frodd would've been up. Tell me, I'm lying.

I honestly do not fault Frodd for his decision. He had a limited pool to pick from. Ikegang knew from yesterday this would be the outcome and I'm sure no one has accused Frodd of disloyalty and what not.

However, my grouse with you and the others who came this morning was because you were trying to paint Ike bad and subtly discourage Frodd fans from voting him by accusing him of overstretching the issue when Frodd did same thing. Ike Isnt perfect, but Frodd isn't too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Shit the fvvk up, Elo. Did you not put up Frodd for eviction? When he put you up, you're now complaining and saying "it says more about his character than me. The world celebrates his kind of character". Ike is concurring, an saying he doesn't want to talk to him. He should keep him out of his mouth. That he just a child. He wants to be petty. That Frodd doesn't even know when he wants to come up with his idea.

This Elo is irritating. Nigga, sharrap. Did you not use your veto? Do you expect Frodd to put up Diane and Omashola and save you two? If he does that, won't Omashola and Diane do the same thing you're doing now? Damn!! I hope you fvvk off my screen on Sunday, you piece of irritating Shit.

Beorn, you haf vex.. grin

Yesterday, Elo said world should not celebrate Tacha. Today, they should not celebrate Frodd... undecided

By the end of this week, who we go celebrate?

I am so glad I am not listening to Elo’s nagging.. Na to dey read am for update naim sweet pass...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Threebear:
Just one nomination and Ike dey para .

Mumu grin

Please I want to check something, has anyone ever won the show without winning either a Veto or HOH in the history of BBN?

Asking for a friend..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

You are not lying. If anyone else held that Veto power, Frodd would have been toast.

If Elo had it, he will nominate Frodd 5times.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Dezenazil:
that ike smelt 13th week is all thanks to Frodd. Frodd did more for Ike than Mercy, Mike and little wizard put together.
Please explain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Everyone has a way of reacting..

If frodd was in Ike's situation right now, u guys will litter here with emotional statements.

while, frodd will litter the house with emotional breakdown and regular crying in the toilet just like HMs all ways say.

Your guy was feeling like deputy Jesus making his nomination, I bet u if Mercy wasn't immuned frodd will put her.

Baba want to do clearance.

we understand his hunt for block vote.

Ike is free to vent... Infact let him talk till Sunday he is free to.

Frodd will do same, let's not make it like he is a saint.

His nomination was very strategic, I applaud him for that, But it was filled with vengeance.

I really don't understand ur subtle decampaign of Ike at this critical time.

Like I expected, you failed to list things Frodd said to every HM. You also didn't report when he cried over the decision. Wasn't expecting anything less.

@emboldened, so if it was Mercy, she wouldn't have put up Frodd? The same Mercy will call Frodd's name first, we all know she never liked him. So I don't even get your point.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Richardonald:
when everybody don vote, frodd fans has voted ike already. too late
He'd be first to Leave on the Finale then

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

no mind am, if not frodd ike would have been at home since last month watching from his TV.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Ikegang vs Froddnation, this is going to be interesting... cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

Frodd called Ike's name to stand up. Ike never called Frodd up he decided to save Omashola because of the coin issue. He said so himself in his DS. What excuse did Frodd have?

Let me ask you sis. Please be as honest as possible.

If Ike was the one with the UVP, which 5 HMs will he nominate in your opinion. Thats with Mercy and Seyi immune.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Threebear:
Ike said he'll deal with fraud inside the house or outside the house grin

He doesn't know Frodd belongs grin grin

This one's teeth have swallowed his brain .

On top nomination ...very stupid useless fool .

Seems votes are not coming through enough for Mike, so you switched to de-marketing Ike?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
aroundnaija:
Since na one of the olosho's ona wan carry the money give this season, i don't see any reason why Mercy shouldn't win if her fans are truly serious ur girl don save u people a whole lot of MANEY by escaping numerous nominations even hustle to buy Immunity unlike the oda olosho wey sense far from grin, so u guys should go all out for her when it matters cheesy

Meanwhile the Money is Mike's

Receive the anointing and...

Vote Mike tongue
mercy is Tobi. Tacha has been consistently up. Her winning is more achievable. Standing up helps a lot in this game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Ikegang vs Froddnation, this is going to be interesting... cheesy grin cheesy
At this critical moment

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Lauryn41:

To the body of Christ abi??

Ike is really annoying though

I see your hand. Kontinuuu lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.