Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976361 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

I am so disappointed with what he saying, I can't even find the calmness to update all the bile. Elo is a child, a man-child and bitter vindictive dumbfvck, I'm not surprised. But Ike? God!!

I just hope Diane leaves this kid once she leaves on the 99th day. See the fool saying he won't keep his friendship with Diane outside the house. All these rantings because Frodd was forced to nominate 5 people. Tacha has never been like this. If not for my loyalty to Team Ike, I'd have voted her instead.

Kikiki, that one was always obvious...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Dezenazil:
mercy is Tobi. Tacha has been consistently up. Her winning is more achievable. Standing up helps a lot in this game.

Your eyes go clear soon

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
MamBi:

Beorn, you haf vex.. grin

Yesterday, Elo said world should not celebrate Tacha. Today, they should not celebrate Frodd... undecided

By the end of this week, who we go celebrate?

I am so glad I am not listening to Elo’s nagging.. Na to dey read am for update naim sweet pass...

The hediot was saying the world doesn't celebrate him and ike because they are cordial. They only celebrate bad characters. The fool doesn't know his character and hypocrisy sucks the most in that house.

Last night, he said he likes it when Tacha goes at others, he's like "go girl (he meant how Tacha lashes out at Frodd and others)", but that when he is in her line of fire, he cant stand her. The dude is very annoying. He can't take quarter of the things he dishes out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Lauryn41:
Ike wants to deal with frodd in and out of the house

For fucking what

Nigga ,you turned on frodd your bestie

For no just cause

Now you're angry

Ode raised to power 500

Pepper pepper in all their eyes

#FROYI in the finals

So he is not allowed to vent?

Tell me again, when was the last time Ike was angry in that house with anyone?

Lauryn.... You chose a wrong time to do what you are doing. Well... Let's see how far that takes you lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:
Beorn and Co that chose this moment to start subtly decampaigning Ike for venting as a normal human should, well done. Its all good.

Ike did not put up Frodd for veto, but rather chose to replace with Omashola for reasons we knew. Yet Frodd didn't let it go. He bitched about it to everyone that cared to listen and went on about it for more than a week. We still understood Frodd's plight and voted him. Its all good. Now some thing Ike said and you're crucifying him.
Amya eh chineke do you want to discourage the few Frodd fans voting Ike especially Beorn1. Pls Beorn pay no attention to Amya.
Ike should not use his mouth to discourage free votes from coming his way. He has no right to be angry with Frodd to be honest. Their relationship has gone sour for a while now.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Dezenazil:
mercy is Tobi. Tacha has been consistently up. Her winning is more achievable. Standing up helps a lot in this game.
I hope you know cee c.. Stood more than miracle.. It's all about strength of fans.. If mercy has the required strength, the number of times tacha's been up doesn't mean nada..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Exactly. Ike ruined the friendship the moment he decided to save Omashola instead of Frodd.
Granted that he was repaying a debt, all he needed to do was tell Frodd he owed Omashola. But no, he let him believe that he sold the veto power to omashola.
oil dey your head. He choose to ridicule Frodd before Mike for airing his disappointed. At least Frodd went to him now he is scurrying around with talking trash.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Say what you like but, if it were any other HM with the VP, I'm 100% sure that Frodd would have been nominated.

If you doubt me, just tell me one HM that wouldn't have nominated Frodd in their 5.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

The hediot was saying the world doesn't celebrate him and ike because they are cordial. They only celebrate bad characters. The fool doesn't know his character and hypocrisy sucks the most in that house.

Last night, he said he likes it when Tacha goes at others, he's like "go girl (he meant how Tacha lashes out at Frodd and others)", but that when he is in her line of fire, he cant stand her. The dude is very annoying. He can't take quarter of the things he dishes out.
Brother, the last part no be so na..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Digital101:

Please don't create a rift between Ike and Frodd fans, Ikegangs have always vote for Frodd when he is not up with Ike. I love Frodd and I always campaign for him anytime he is up for possible eviction.

Her true colours just emerged embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by geezprince(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
why do I have the feeling that biggie will decide his final 5 through the bet9ja coins and Frodd might be at the receiving end of this.

My guy was flossing and stuntin' on biggie last night.Dude spent 2600 bet9ja coins on spa and banga. I just hope he still has a few left to keep him in the game.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Next week Sunday is similar to that great day where every Man shall stand on his own to give account and even Sailors will be separated from swimmers, same way N**men will be separated from Noisemen

All these Alliance bullshit na wash and You'd be wondering why Tacha, Mercy and Mike top every sunday?

Well, its because they are strategic, something that Froddnation lacks

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nexus25(f): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:
Say what you like but, if it were any other HM with the VP, I'm 100% sure that Frodd would have been nominated.

If you doubt me, just tell me one HM that wouldn't have nominated Frodd in their 5.

Seyi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Why do some teams play victim a lot?

When did giving update turn decampaigning?

Did Ike say those things or not?

Why shouldn't they be reported?

People report every word Tacha says, even how she breathes and such posts are the easiest way to get likes. No one has ever been nice enough to call it decampaignaining, neither did it stop her fans from voting.

Ike isn't a saint, his fckups shall be duly reported.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2019
ijayopi:
When you say Mercy fans are voting for Mike how did ascertain that? Speak for your self not all. Na u give them airtime wey dem use vote for Mike?

who be this?

jakpa jor

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

Like I expected, you failed to list things Frodd said to every HM. You also didn't report when he cried over the decision. Wasn't expecting anything less.

@emboldened, so if it was Mercy, she wouldn't have put up Frodd? The same Mercy will call Frodd's name first, we all know she never liked him. So I don't even get your point.
U want me to list things u have acess to?

u that still doubted If Ike is aware mercy bought immunity, even when clips of their earlier discussion was shared here.... cheesy

Their is a reason we add +1 every year bro, it comes with wisdom and experience to navigate.

I don't have issues with ur boy's nomination, Like i said it earlier i soo expected.

But wat i don't find fun is u complaining abt Ike's vents.. Y frodd will do same and extra.

We should take what we give...

Allow Ike to do his talk in peace, please if u are voting him thanks.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

I honestly do not fault Frodd for his decision. He had a limited pool to pick from. Ikegang knew from yesterday this would be the outcome and I'm sure no one has accused Frodd of disloyalty and what not.

However, my grouse with you and the others who came this morning was because you were trying to paint Ike bad and subtly discourage Frodd fans from voting him by accusing him of overstretching the issue when Frodd did same thing. Ike Isnt perfect, but Frodd isn't too.

I wasn't trying to decampaign Ike, I really wasn't. I would've decampaigned him if I'd written down all he and Elo said. The convo had even gone on for over 10 minutes before I lost it and had to report some of it. Trust me, Frodd didn't say what Ike said but I understand that Ike is not perfect. I've said it. All of them have flaws, so I won't stop voting Ike over this. I hope he survives and Elo fvcks off. I've loved Ike for so long to ever ditch him this late in the game.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Lauryn41:

Of you were watching from beginning you will understand better

Frodd and ike were friends

Very close

That save and replace is not even what I'm talking about

Anyways ,I'm still going all out for ike the guy

Indeed! undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Froddnation You Owe Ikegang Nothing

Keep your Meagre Money for Frodd in the Finals

If Ike is evicted his fans will Vote Mike because Frodd put Him up and if He survives his Fans will Vote Him

So You have nothing to lose wether or not Ike is Safe or Evicted

Be Wise and Use Your Brain

good point even though u are still under a spell.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Arysexy(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Don't mind them. Frodd has always been nominated for possible eviction for a whooping 10 weeks out of 13. Who were those nominating him? The same cry babies tongue lashing him for doing what they've been doing to him.

Mtcheeeeeeew

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Nexus25:

Seyi

Joke of the year.

Which Seyi? The one that said that frodds cries during eviction nights entertains him? So, now that he has the power to be entertained by Frodd's cry, you believe he will deprive himself of such 'entertainment'?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
People Ike has Nominated;

Frodd
Khafi
Diane
Venita
Elo

Etc

Ike's Friends in the House;
Mike
Mercy
Frodd
Khafi
Diane
Venita
Elo

Etc

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
badinfluence:
Brother, the last part no be so na..
He said it. I'm not lying. He said it while discussing with Mercy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

I wasn't trying to decampaign Ike, I really wasn't. I would've decampaigned him if I'd written down all he and Elo said. The convo had even gone on for over 10 minutes before I lost it and had to report some of it. Trust me, Frodd didn't say what Ike said but I understand that Ike is not perfect. I've said it. All of them have flaws, so I won't stop voting Ike over this. I hope he survives and Elo fvcks off. I've loved Ike for so long to ever ditch him this late in the game.

Don't let anyone blackmail you emotionally. You did nothing wrong!

When Frodd whines, I report how much it pisses me off. When Frodd was being a whimp, no one called him out more than us...

Ike won't be an exemption.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Dezenazil:
good point even though u are still under a spell.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Sweetpink:

Thanks dear grin
Save Oshe

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Geezeem:
[/b]

Indeed! undecided

Why that emoji?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Beorn1:

He said it. I'm not lying. He said it while discussing with Mercy.
Ok.. I thought you were talking about his diary session..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Amya:

I honestly do not fault Frodd for his decision. He had a limited pool to pick from. Ikegang knew from yesterday this would be the outcome and I'm sure no one has accused Frodd of disloyalty and what not.

However, my grouse with you and the others who came this morning was because you were trying to paint Ike bad and subtly discourage Frodd fans from voting him by accusing him of overstretching the issue when Frodd did same thing. Ike Isnt perfect, but Frodd isn't too.
so people shouldn't update anymore cos it doesn't favour ike. Na wah ooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Let me ask you sis. Please be as honest as possible.

If Ike was the one with the UVP, which 5 HMs will he nominate in your opinion. Thats with Mercy and Seyi immune.

You seem not to get my point. I'm not saying Frodd did anything wrong o. We been knew this would be the the outcome actually. So no surprises there.

What I'm saying is that Ike is free to vent to his hearts content as Frodd will do so too if the tables were turned. So all those wanting to crucify him this morning for his conversation are being hypocrites as Frodd will do same. When Ike saved Omashola, we didn't hear word that week. If Ike had outrightly put him up, only God knows what Frodd would have done.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2019
oshe11:
Next week Sunday is similar to that great day where every Man shall stand on his own to give account and even Sailors will be separated from swimmers, same way N**men will be separated from Noisemen

All these Alliance bullshit na wash and You'd be wondering why Tacha, Mercy and Mike top every sunday?

Well, its because they are strategic, something that Froddnation lacks

Cultist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54