Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? (83077 Views)

Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by piagetskinner(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bullshits trending these days
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Odetokun3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Be careful of your comment as regard this matter. U may be accused of rape.

Now that almost all our female celebrities has been raped at one point in time in the past and mostly by a pastor!

Are they that religious or tempting the pastors??
Why will u be parading yourself naked in front of pastors. Do you think they don't have dick?

All our female celebs has been raped. If you want to become a female celebrity in Nigeria. Find a guy to rape you right now. Even if na student pastor.

God will not allow my dick to put me in an unforeseen problem. I stand with my Dick Sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by TSRC: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
They have ruined cucumber for me.
I can't eat cucumber without wondering which other watery place it has entered besides water.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by kerzhim(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Being a virgin never stops you from using cuccumber, in as much prick never enter your pekus....... My sister, you be virgin jare!
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by cybertron88: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
The last social media I LL register on is Instagram. Too many people wanting to trend for the wrong reasons.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by mormoney85(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:
Tomorrow now this one will still come and say innocent cucumber raped and disvirgined her.
imagine a virgin hvin urge for sex, if u had never eaten beans b4 how u go take kno sey beans the hungry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Octopusssy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Is it any wonder this generation of youths are completely asinine? Look at the rubbish gracing the homepage of Africa's supposedly biggest forum.

1 Like

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let that COZA pastor, Fatoyinbo catch you

1 Like

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
You need Sango. Jesus is tired of ppl needing him.Social media has removed shame from ppl's eyes totally!
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by mrZENographer: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's a sin.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
I see
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Phoenix999: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
crazyABO:
People just call virgin anyhow. Lol girls line am a virgin after dating them one day body jam body the second day I can explain undecided when I was young one man...... lol una no how the story dey go grin

Word bro!! ✌✌
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Greatfullheart: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
mehn i for like help you oh. but due to buhareason!

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by PopeFlatino(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ur d onye Ara..stop joking with that word RAPE
Donald95:
I hope she won't accuse the Cucumber of Rape? Ndi Ara
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by bluefilm: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hope she will not come out tomorrow and start claiming that the cucumber raped her? lipsrsealed
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Isoduwa(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cucumber � should be arrest aswell
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by KakiP(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
this post is damaging.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by readone2018(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Paulo3ree(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Reading this op sure changed my life
I am a changed person now
Thank you op
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by readone2018(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Kylekent59: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Monaco2:
U need some COZA grin

It's not funny at all. Hope you know you are making mockery of a church.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Goddyj(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is well my sister in the Lord.
The Lord is your strength, don't deflower yet.
I will send you some COZA to comfort you cool
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Barrywest(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Me I don't care, aaaamm abouuut too cuuuuummmmm, ahhh ahhh ahh mmmh grin cheesy grin, chai masturbation sweet o,

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Onuwa2019: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is not biblical ooo, if you masturbate you have sin against God and if you die in that condition your destination will hell fire. Don't dare do it.
From Pastor Ogwuma
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Whiteways: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Something bad is happing to you. Whats really happing in this country ayam tayad mhen
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by shogsman(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomorrow now this bastard will say she just remember say one uncle rape am 35years ago,stupid sex objects.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by stanliwise(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Afrok:
All these disvirgined virgins sef... if you want to trend, kindly associate yourself somehow with a certain Pastor. thank you
So what you implying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.