Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? (83092 Views)

Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by karma2000: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Do not lie to karma
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Let jah come because women are no longer the Mary Amaka you used to know?

Why didn’t he come when guys were running amok in immorality
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Gone are those days when ladies do have little moral

Women of virtues has now gone into extinct.

Corruption is being celebrated in high places

Those not privilege to government purse take solace in prostitution, drug trafficking, cyber crime and kidnapping.

Only Jah knows how next generation will look like

Jah let thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Vince77(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Everybody wants to trend
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:10am On Jun 30, 2019
It's SIN. Capital letters.And if you continue in it,hell fire awaits.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Onetimentertain: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by vineyardfarms: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=tendingNews post=79779068]

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/actress-says-shes-tired-of-b
MASTURBATION AN OPEN INVITATION TO SPIRIT HUSBAND AND CHILDREN THAT WILL ENVENTUALY DESTROY YOUR FUTURE FOR THE GAIN OF 5 MINS OF TODAY. TRUST IN THE LORD, NEVER BE IN A HURRY, ASK SAMSON THAT TRADE OFF HIS EYES FOR THE WRONG PARTNER AND WRONG DESIRE. STAY COOL. INVOLVE IN ACTIVITIES THAT WILL TAKE YOUR MIND OFF THAT LUSTFULNESS. YOU GREAT AND WONDERFUL, DON'T SELL OUT CHEAPLY.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by AreaFada2: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Chai!

How did Soo-lay Mon & Fat Oyinbo pepper miss this one? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Bet9ja13136: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by NwaJozi: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by goooze(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Hey kid, don't be surprise if the right have already gotten maried to a right woman somewhere. How would you know the right man if he comes is it through his pocket or him being a puppet? I'm not surprised these two things are what a woman looks for in a man to make him an I deal man for them. 1. Pocket- means security and protection 2. Puppet-means a caring husband that washes pant and dishes.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Meritocracy: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2019
And when someone helps you out, you called it a rape.

1 Like

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by yourdj2(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2019
I believe u sister. The real age for dis that things..

Is when u get married.

Because up to now my girl friend is not yet being defile..
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by RealityShot: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2019
blazepascal:
You have to be strong dont let anybody take ur virginity
..or any fruit!

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by RealityShot: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Op... .. why worry? give head and take head.. .. u can also continue with the cANAL.. and remain a FAKE VIRGIN!
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2019
crazyABO:
People just call virgin anyhow. Lol girls line am a virgin after dating them one day body jam body the second day I can explain undecided when I was young one man...... lol una no how the story dey go grin
I'm not even aware I wasn't a Virgin anymore... I think one day I was on okada and we entered gallop my hymen broke... It wasn't a penetration that did.. ����
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2019
If she is a virgin then I don't have a pennies
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Thalinzrcng: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2019
If you are a virgin, Ms Patience, my pet snake is a sausage roll.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Lovelife433(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Gone are those days when ladies do have little moral

Women of virtues has now gone into extinct.

Corruption is being celebrated in high places

Those not privilege to government purse take solace in prostitution, drug trafficking, cyber crime and kidnapping.

Only Jah knows how next generation will look like

Jah let thy kingdom come
u can say dat in again Yoruba.

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Social media giving publicity to cheap whores.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by seunmohmoh(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
mormoney85:
imagine a virgin hvin urge for sex, if u had never eaten beans b4 how u go take kno sey beans the hungry u
Virgins have urges the same way sexually active people do oga.
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by godofuck231: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2019
See this old woman wan catch people sons as prey , with your saggy laps

1 Like

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by friendlyadvice: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2019
She no even Fine sef
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Darevofpeace(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Donald95:
I hope she won't accuse the Cucumber of Rape? Ndi Ara
Did she picked up the Cucumber from Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's deep freezer?
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Yussuf06: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Secondary or primary virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by adams345(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
17.2 years old
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Jungleluv5: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/actress-says-shes-tired-of-being-virgin.html?m=1
Are you sure you are still intact and dissect the snail between Ur leg
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
virgin.ko
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by nnannahk: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by booksrite001: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
yussuf06:
Secondary or primary virgin

sad
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by pomide(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Virgins have urges the same way sexually active people do oga.

shocked eye opener..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.