Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (49660 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ahahnow: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
All these useless Nigerian men will be verbally abusing single women over 30. They want to marry young girls who haven't finished secondary school. You see now? Where is he now? Free the girl gare. she didn't commit any crime. The mumu man has chopped it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yutma:
sad

Certified idiot!!!.

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is sad, who knows the maltreatment she would have gone through. Men, Domestic violent towards your spouse is never the answer, you can talk things out without been violent or raising your hand on her. Rather send her back to her parents if you can't cope.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
She is 25 her family forced her to marry him

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed sad The chuks.Evans%Kanu family. If dey nor use pestle,dem go use cutlass.#FearIPOBjew

Receive brains, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
RIP.
We should ensure kids are ready for marriage before they are married out.

At times it's forced by pregnancy. Two lives now ruined. Not to mention the man's family.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by doublecross(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
i don't believe all the stories i read on the internet. that girl looks maltreated and might have acted in self defence but i know the 1lliterates on nairaland will jump to conclusions like they even have sense

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by hammerF1: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
miltonchux:
This is sad, who knows the maltreatment she would have gone through. Men, Domestic violent towards your spouse is never the answer, you can talk things out without been violent or raising your hand on her. Rather send her back to her parents if you can't cope.

YES, THE LAW SHOULD BE ABIT MORE GENTLE WITH WOMEN THAT KILL THEIR HUSBAND BUT HARDER ON MEN WHO KILL THEIR WIFE.

THIS IS SO, BECOS THE MEN HAVE A HIGHER PROBABILITY OF COMMITING SUCH CRIME VIOLENTLY IN THE FIT OF ANGER BUT THE WOMEN ARE SLOWER AND MIGHT TAKE TIME TO REACT. EVEN WEN DEY DO, IT MIGHT BE SUBTLE, LIKE POISONING AND CONTRACTED KILLING.

THAT SAID, SUCH ACT SHOULD CARRY MANDATORY LIFE IN IMPRISONMENT OR THE DEATH PENALTY, BUT THE AGE OF THE VICTIM SHOULD BE FACTORED INTO THE JUDGEMENT.

IF SHE IS UNDER 21 OR A TEENAGER, THEN, WE HAVE TO SEND HER TO CORRECTIONAL IMPRISONMENT RATHER THAN CONDEMN HER ABSOLUTELY.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
ZWorld:
A 20-year-old woman, Makoduchukwu Ndubisi on Saturday reportedly stabbed her husband to death in Nsugbe, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The deceased, John Bosko Ngu, was allegedly stabbed on his chest by the wife with a sharp knife over a feud yet to be ascertained.

Confirming the incident, Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed said the corpse of deceased had been deposited at a morgue.
He added that investigation had commenced.

He said, “At about 8am today, police detectives attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi , 20, of No 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East LGA of Anambra State.

“Suspect allegedly had a scuffle with her husband, one John Bosko Ngu ,aged 35 years of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.

“Scene was visited by police detectives and victim rushed to Boromeo Hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor.

“Corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy; exhibit recovered and case is under investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/20-year-old-woman-stabs-her-husband-to-death-in-anambra/

L
so cat happy now!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by chiedu7: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
kerzhim:
Why is marital violence so much rampant in this region of the country?
most stabbings of husbands have been in the North!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
Have you tried Jesus? It works always.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Wickedcountry: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
ZWorld:
A 20-year-old woman, Makoduchukwu Ndubisi on Saturday reportedly stabbed her husband to death in Nsugbe, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The deceased, John Bosko Ngu, was allegedly stabbed on his chest by the wife with a sharp knife over a feud yet to be ascertained.

Confirming the incident, Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed said the corpse of deceased had been deposited at a morgue.

He said, “At about 8am today, police detectives attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi , 20, of No 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East LGA of Anambra State.

“Suspect allegedly had a scuffle with her husband, one John Bosko Ngu ,aged 35 years of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.

“Scene was visited by police detectives and victim rushed to Boromeo Hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor.

“Corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy; exhibit recovered and case is under investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/20-year-old-woman-stabs-her-husband-to-death-in-anambra/

L

Her face looks like she has been beaten a lot by the dead man. Omor you marry mustered lol

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fear all these girls below 25 ooo
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
She looks 18years, not even up to 20.
And she looks she has been to hell and back! Those eyes look haunted. Only God knows what the husband has been doing to her. I believe it's self defence. And she doesn't know better.
If she has known the gravity of killing a human being. She would have ran away from home and seek for divorce in the court , then pick the pieces of her life and move on.
The husband abused and maltreated her, it's glaring.
Men if u suddenly hate the teenage girl or woman , u marry with quarrel and boxing today, same thing tomorrow , Biko send her back to her family, before stabbing , then death takes place.

Say no to violence

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Umu nwanyi
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Andersonjr:
Can't believe someone as young as this would have the guts to stab someone like this

Fear a girl

Run for a woman

They have your life in their hands

They can poison you from home and you go die in the office
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Kennytorio1: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Same thing almost happen to me when I had a quarrel with my now ex girlfriend as she took out the knife I ran away for whole night. I fear ladies of nowadays. This happened five days ago on Sunday
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who ELs see this.. husband 35 years. wife 20 years.. so women are now the men of the house
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please'-Interprete-that-word-for-me.
SenorFax:
Marry your mate, these young girls no get brain, but they will not hear.

Let's wait for the females to come and defend their mates first.....

Men are now the new Endangered species.

Now I'm certain that what the snake told Eve in Eden was "VALAR MORGULIS"
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's a pity.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

She looks younger sef. I'm sure she's under 20
Officer Lala.. pls insert a knife or a sharp objects inside her kpekus.. an trow her to the Dust bin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
She looks young and innocent but her heart is pure evil. The rate domestic violence against husbands is gaining more momentum. Anybody can be a victim of domestic violence.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Donchukz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
ZWorld:

See more:

Killer wives everywhere. Dear Lord,please,do not give me a wife that will cut my life short,amen.
L
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Such a young innocent looking girl...
She's going to jail now

cry angry sad
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:
Marry your mate, these young girls no get brain, but they will not hear.

Let's wait for the females to come and defend their mates first.....

Men are now the new Endangered species.

Now I'm certain that what the snake told Eve in Eden was "Valar Morghulis"

See what happened to the man is a tragedy and I hope that this case goes to court and he gets justice, but to say men are an endangered species, please don't be an alarmist. There are still more men than women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Curvinus(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
All the relationships I have had with much younger girls have been nothing but a bunch of pure filth. They are just way too immature for the task that a committed relationship demands.
But some men, while chasing the allure of youth, would throw caution to wind and try to lock up a kid in marriage thinking they can fool nature. But as we have seen, it always ends in tears.

To the men who want to settle, please ignore these kids (no matter how strongly you feel) and date much closer to your age bracket for your peace of mind.
But if you have the means and you want to be a sugar daddy, then go ahead but don't expect anything too serious, except you want to trade your happiness and probably your life too for some cute face and firm skin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.