Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (49659 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:
Marry your mate, these young girls no get brain, but they will not hear.

Let's wait for the females to come and defend their mates first.....

Men are now the new Endangered species.

Now I'm certain that what the snake told Eve in Eden was "Valar Morghulis"

young women old women, their brains are the same.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by bptc10: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
The husband is to be blame for abusing this girl, this is case of domestic violent, police should immediately release this girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

See what happened to the man is a tragedy and I hope that this case goes to court and he gets justice, but to say men are an endangered species, please don't be an alarmist. There are still more men than women in Nigeria.
Are you dumb or did I just read "there are more men than women in Nigeria"??

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
Please'-Interprete-that-word-for-me.
"All men must die"

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

Are you dumb or did I just read "there are more men than women in Nigeria"??

You people sit down here and be repeating the same rubbish over the years, I've been watching y'all since laughing. There are more women in Nigeria, there are more women in the world yen yen yen.

Take this and be educated:

This is for Nigeria.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/nigeria-population/

This is for the world:

Of the 2010 Census population, 157.0 million were female (50.8 percent) while 151.8 million were male (49.2 percent). Between 2000 and 2010, the male population grew at a slightly faster rate (9.9 percent) than the female population (9.5 percent).

Y'all will keep parroting the same nonsense without doing any research. It's even women that should be naturally polygamous, just that there are hardly any eligible marriageable men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

This has nothing to do with age gap! The girl is just evil!

We've seen cases of older wives killing their younger husbands!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know why...but I felt pity looking at her...could be self defence...police should do proper investigations....anger is a horrible thing....shes looking so terrified..RIP to the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jman06:
This has nothing to do with age gap! The girl is just evil!

We've seen cases of older wives killing their younger husbands!
But there are more cases of younger ladies killing their husbands
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
ibkgab001:
Which kind thing be this

Meanwhile
Pastor Fatoyinbo blood pressure as at 9:00am this morning. Is 1000/90,000 grin

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation
Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor"
Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor"
Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members
CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo
COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study
Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter
Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick"
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation
Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester
COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave
Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor
COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience"
they wan kee person pikin......ayeleooooo
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

Ewu, what's the age difference in marriage seeing that the girl is even looking nearly older than the man? And what has age got to do with violence?

Insecure goat.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Run away from Nigerian girls. RUN !!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Weathered:
Ewu, what's the age difference in marriage seeing that the girl is even looking nearly older than the man? And what has age got to do with violence?

Insecure goat.
Ideregbe nie
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

But there are more cases of younger ladies killing their husbands
That's not true!

Check cases of wife killing their husbands since you grew up, you'll find out that more older wives or wives of same age as the man are more likely to kill their husbands.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

Ideregbe nie
rustic human waste!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Weathered:
rustic human waste!
Pervert
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
What's the difference between this girl and a minor ❓

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by numen(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

@bolded
You're a comedian grin grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

No any sane matured woman can defend this act. The only thing for sure is he wasn't good husband either couple with a young temerimental lady behaviour. The best a sane woman can do is to walk away
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:

Pervert
disoriented insecure dweeb!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Curvinus:
All the relationships I have had with much younger girls have been nothing but a bunch of pure filth. They are just way too immature for the task that a committed relationship demands.
But some men, while chasing the allure of youth, would throw caution to wind and try to lock up a kid in marriage thinking they can fool nature. But as we have seen, it always ends in tears.

To the men who want to settle, please ignore these kids (no matter how strongly you feel) and date much closer to your age bracket for your peace of mind.
But if you have the means and you want to be a sugar daddy, then go ahead but don't expect anything too serious, except you want to trade your happiness and probably your life too for some cute face and firm skin.

Very well said.... The thing though is in religious circles, lust is a sin.... so guys marry youth cod they scared if they marry a 35 year old girl that they would live a life of resisting temptation from the young girls with cute face and shape on crop tops and bum shorts.... that's the issue. And the gut would hv to battle the temptation all his life! We can't say the point I've just raised isn't a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
From ages 18 to 27
They are all useless and dont know shat they want
Someone who went with my brand new polo signlet
Brand new body towel of 10k.
I felt so sad giving so much love care and support and she takes .e for granted.
Someone forgot her panties and came back 5days later to ger it.imagine if i was a bad guy wont i have used her for rituals
And so many other things said i only fuckl her and dats all.but i cook for u,assist u stil even talk sense to u. I left her 3months ago.itz nt by big yansh.aen she reaches 30yrs she wud be totally useless.i hate 18-27yrs bastards females.

Tho i miss fuckinn her
Wen she used to visit me then
I Bleep her at least 4 to times.
Pains me shes only 24.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Henri8: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2019
kerzhim:
Why is marital violence so much rampant in this region of the country?
Come to the north and see marital violence. If they are not cutting the man's prick, they are stabbing.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 1:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
disoriented insecure dweeb!
Pussssy
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Now the evil Cat living in her is finally happy.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
She is 25 her family forced her to marry him
You know them?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:

Pussssy
your vocabulary is as limited and as shallow as your worldview.

Sure your life has amounted to your baby nan?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Smile4mee01: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2019
And this man must have been happy and dancing on his wedding day.

Not knowing he just signed his death warrant.

The world was 1st destroyed by water, i believe the 2nd destruction of the world will come via women.... Remember this.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
your vocabulary is as limited and as shallow as your worldview.

Sure your life has amounted to your baby nan?
Rapist
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Tochux1: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
please and please don't use sniper... I repeat,'dont use sniper, try something else' �
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:

Rapist
this one na frustrated kidult using nairaland as a therapy to solve the plague of failures marking his sorry life.

Go and make money and become useful then you can talk about girls or women.

You're still under your parents' one room apartment, sharing a mud-hole pit latrine and you think nairaland gives you the right to air your worthless opinion?

Perverted, unevolved animal

Borrow data sub and come online to show your upbringing and family background that is inferior to an unkept pigsty.

Son of revisionist failures!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
this one na frustrated kidult using nairaland as a therapy to solve the plague of failures marking his sorry life.

Go and make money and become useful then you can talk about girls or women.

You're still under your parents' one room apartment, sharing a mud-hole pit latrine and you think nairaland gives you the right to air your worthless opinion?

Perverted, unevolved animal

Borrow data sub and come online to show your upbringing and family background that is inferior to an unkept pigsty.

Son of revisionist failures!
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Pastor Harry Uyanwanne & Wife, Oluwakemi Remanded For Stealing Dead Woman's N63M / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.