Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (49662 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
lolz... You felt the hot slap grin grin grin grin

You're the offshoot of your mother's poor taste in lazy men grin grin grin grin
He's tired. No more epistle, common, you can do better than this. Rapist.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:

He's tired. No more epistle, common, you can do better than this. Rapist.
you mean I can do better than your father who never prioritized your education?

Tell me, son of the damned!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
you mean I can do better than your father who never prioritized your education?

Tell me, son of the damned!
Your quotes really gave you out on how and who trained you.

Rapist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:

Your quotes really gave you out on how and who trained you.

Rapist.
it's suppose to be your quotes really gave you out on how you were trained and who trained you, not " on how and who trained you"

Olodo , son of a dullard!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Weathered:
it's suppose to be your quotes really gave you out on how you were trained and who trained you not " onhow and who trained you"

Olodo , son of a dullard!
English teacher, how market?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:

English teacher, how market?
editing my post before quoting me by 4:08am ?

This is how insecure you are? Nairaland is the yardstick to measure your life progress?

I spit on you! Dead weight!

Probably this was how your mom editted your birth certificate to pin you on your dad.

Good morning, bro.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Weathered:
editing my post before quoting me by 4:08am ?

This is how insecure you are? Nairaland is the yardstick to measure your life progress?

I spit on you! Dead weight!

Probably this was how your mom editted your birth certificate to pin you on your dad.

Good morning, bro.

Behold, the Epistle is back.

I just went through your posts, mostly if not all are full of abuses and downsizing others.
Maybe you were raped or abused as a kid by an uncle or aunty or still being abused. I really need to tell you that you need help. Talk to someone before you drink snipper.

Whoever is reading this should try and go through this guy's profile and his posts to see what I mean. Pray for him pls. I think he's brought up by drug addicts.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Weathered: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:

Behold, the Epistle is back.

I just went through your posts, mostly if not all are full of abuses and downsizing others.
Maybe you were raped or abused as a kid by an uncle or aunty or still being abused. I really need to tell you that you need help. Talk to someone before you drink snipper.

Whoever is reading this should try and go through this guy's profile and his posts to see what I mean. Pray for him pls. I think he's brought up by drug addicts.
And he responded with an "epistle" longer than mine grin brain-damaged newt!

You are even horrible at what you do best; that's trying to make nairaland your life's ambition.

No you're even calling on your imaginary onlookers to cheer up your battered and drenched spirit grin grin grin

Your type doesn't end with sniper, you end and go into an uncontrollable fit of schizophrenia when your data sub expires. Little inconsequential, social pariah like you.

When your mother has poor taste in men, the reality is having poorly bred skanks like you polluting the internet with your social disease.

When your father's long and short term goal is to become the back-to-back village drunk, the end result is having a skewed up imp like you projecting your ignorance and malady onto others.

Just wish your low hygiene mother was sane enough to guide your father's nutrient-deficient sperm down her wrinkled laps, there never would have been a bastard like you on social media.

Cheers! Now reply with "e pain am"

Son of a gutterblood!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Weathered:
And he responded with an "epistle" longer than mine grin brain-damaged newt!

You are even horrible at what you do best; that's trying to make nairaland your life's ambition.

No you're even calling on your imaginary onlookers to cheer up your battered and drenched spirit grin grin grin

Your type doesn't end with sniper, you end and go into an uncontrollable fit of schizophrenia when your data sub expires. Little inconsequential, social pariah like you.

When your mother has poor taste in men, the reality is having poorly bred skanks like you polluting the internet with your social disease.

When your father's long and short term goal is to become the back-to-back village drunk, the end result is having a skewed up imp like you projecting your ignorance and malady onto others.

Just wish your low hygiene mother was sane enough to guide your father's nutrient-deficient sperm down her wrinkled laps, there never would have been a bastard like you on social media.

Cheers! Now reply with "e pain am"

Son of a gutterblood!

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by emeths: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
hmmm...
chidi RIP
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ezedioranma9(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2019
emeths:
hmmm...
chidi RIP
You know her?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by booksrite001: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
senorfax:
Your quotes really gave you out on how and who trained you. Rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Pastor Harry Uyanwanne & Wife, Oluwakemi Remanded For Stealing Dead Woman's N63M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.