Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (54083 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Iriruaga100(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
So those who slept with him willingly are victims too? Pastor haff collect. Free giving is also rape...
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by BlueAir: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

It is sad how men who don't know a thing about rape seem to think there has to be a struggle.

Do you know a rapist can manipulate u to not struggle, even when u say no, they will give u reasons why you will like it.

They will be doing it, pinning u to the ground without your consent. All you can say is no, please, stop. After they are done, they will tell you they are sorry.

For days, you will be trying to convince yourself it didn't happen.

That is how it can be like.

gee....if u are manipulated...will u be saying no. ..please stop?? Plus if they give u reason to why u would like the sex..and u willingly open ur legs In aagreement.can u still claim to be manipulatd Or raped or sexed without consent? ?Education has taught me more about rape unlike some women who haven't been raped nor exercise patience to learn more about it rationally but think they know it automatically because they have a vjay
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by TSRC: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Okay.
Now this is where i have to call caution.
The man is a rapist and that is what we will get him for.

If you are a lady above 19 and he slept with you with your given consent, please shut up and let better people talk.

All these he slept with married women and spinsters stories is not what we need now.
There is no real legal damage. It is a moral case where both the sleeper and the sleepee are both useless.

The only stories and confessions we want to hear are the rapes.
That is what is going to put biodun in jail, not sexcapades with useless immoral women like ese walters.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by AngelicBeing: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by BlueAir: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Please try & work on your sentence construction, you almost gave me headache reading your stuff.
its not my composition giving u headache. ...its ur thinking capacity as u failed to deduce I might be typing with a small keyboard with no luxury of time and keyboard comfortability

My pc is charging undecided
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Kellyblaze2k(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
If true as claimed COSZA pastor is not just wicked but shouldn't be kept among humans.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by semyman: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
These multivational speaker guys calling themselves pastors, do they really believe in God or they just see 'Jesus is Lord' as a business?

Apart from these insatiable want of the opposite bodily satisfaction, they will request you to provide help for them while telling you to wait on God to provide you help, MMM was fairer.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Luckyziakegha: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
AC Milan prohibited from Europa League next season over financial fair Play breaches.
https://news1960.fun/2019/06/29/ac-milan-prohibited-from-europa-league-next-season-over-financial-fair-play-breaches/

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Truth370: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
... One thing I've learnt about Nigerians is that we've too many hypocrites the same people who will ask PMB to seek the rule of law when treating any issue will still be the ones shaming this pastor before the court of law decides.

We all forget how women love to throw themselves at leaders in any organization school, churches, offices etc. Some women will even use it to brag and throw it at your face that they sleep with your boss.

Look at what that fool called Walter ese spoke this morning after admitting her sex with coza was mutual she still open her mouth to say she felt manipulated. How's that? Does it mean every guy who sleeps with her and not ending up with her has manipulated her?

What about ladies who turn men into money making machine and later fail to Marry them does it mean they manipulated the men also knowing fully well they're not up Ready for marriage. If you're not ready for marriage as long as you're gaining from the relationship he's entitled to sex.

Most of this ladies who are throwing shades had mutual sex with the pastor not RAPE. Some of them will be using it to brag at some point in time when the affair was going on but will feel used when pastor didn't break up with his wife.
My question to ladies do you think we guys don't feel manipulated when we spend on you and not ending up as our wives ?

Busola was not Raped. She had mutual sex with the pastor. She had no phone then so I guess there must some verbal communication between him and Coza. Before it happened she must have had feelings for him or something that Triggered the guy.
@17 it takes a force for a guy to rape a girl or if he's blackmailing her before she'll willingly offer herself to you . Omotola got married at the age of 18 and she's still in her marriage till today. What's the difference between 17&18? Some 17yrs old are more mature to 19yrs old depends on the exposure.

People who say what Busola stands to gain are very dump. She has a lot to gain. It's not today starting from Delilah to Joseph. Women like to see men fall once they don't have access to them the next thing they wish is downfall.
If Coza had married Busola will all this be coming out??
She lost the man of her dreams and still hurt till today. And also the rest of the ladies talking trash.

As a religious you need to stay off things that will bring you down.
And my advice to guys those mutual bed fights you've with your GF that leads to sex will be considered as rape someday. Beware.

I sit on the fence until proven guilty. A friend of mine GF took insecticide to prove her innocence if not for God she would have been dead and she later accepted for cheating after concrete evidence I'm not deceived by tears.

Timi will regret this it's a Stigma forever. Lesson do not use your family to settle any score. Tnx.

If Coza was doing badly non of this would have Erupted.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by TSRC: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iriruaga100:
So those who slept with him willingly are victims too? Pastor haff collect. Free giving is also rape...
They want to make nonsense of the case. Talking abour his sex with aunties old enough to know better.

And the rapist is going to escape, because i don't see how any sane judge can jail a man for being immoral.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by ecclize: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
HONESTLY IT WOULD HAVE MAKE SENSE IF BUSOLA CLAIMS BIODUN FORNICATE WITH HER RATHER THAN RAPE.
BECAUSE IT BEAT ME WHY SHE WILL CLAIM A MAN RAPED HER WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE ON THE TWO OCCASIONS, WHEN U NOT A 9YRS OR 11YRS OLD GIRL.
ALTHOUGH THAT MAN CANNOT BE CLEAN GIVEN THE VARIOUS ALLEGATIONS.... BUT ANALYZING OBJECTIVELY IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE RAPE..
MY OPINION
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Kylekent59: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Florblu:

Who could have thought your brain is empty?

Meaning?
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by KanuSE: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Na waoo......I hope Pst Fatoyinbo has gone for HIV test??

Because the number of women he has slaughtered keep increasing

Using words like slaughter disparages the women folks, making rape/sex seem like a conquest - let's be guided please.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by kernel01: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

I have a problem with this sentence.

If you willingly sleep with a person, you've given your consent. You're not a victim. A pickpocket and a gun-wielding armed robber are not the same.

I'm not holding briefs or defending Biodun; but it seems some people are trying to outdo each other with stupidity.

Here's the link to a measured account of all three main accusations to Biodun -- https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2019/06/29/biodun-fatoyinbo-3-women-who-have-openly-accused-him-of-sexual-abuse/

1. Ese Walter wasn't raped. The sexual encounter was consensual. She said so herself.
2. Franca claimed to have evidence since 2013; nothing has been reported. We are in 2019.
3. Busola is the only claim that can be firmly called rape. Rape as in forced or coerced against her will to perform a sexual act.

So at the very least, Biodun is a randy man; most probably a cheat; and on that count alone shouldn't be allowed to step on a pulpit; as clergymen are held to a higher standard.

That does not make him a rapist until there's evidence to prove otherwise.

If you say you willingly consented to have sex with a person; you don't turn around to claim being a victim. That's an affront to all actual rape victims who were brutally forced against their will. Stop trivializing rape. Exercising poor judgement does not give you the right to retroactively withdraw consent.

Only a woman would agree to have sex with a man, then claim to be a victim. Since NO is now a difficult word to remember. Na so EVE do for garden of Eden. Na serpent fault.

-Lord

Corruption is using your position against the vulnerable members, if you say it's okay, what can I say?
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Christophorus:
Some rubbishes can be bloody annoying. No sane person in his right senses will not believe her story. I watched the video till the end. She's got some guts to have kept this with her all this while.

A chunk of the rubbish comments I've seen so on this saga so far, come from idiots who don't have data to watch the video.

Biodun has sown a seed. Harvest time is here. He should face it.

Meanwhile the Dakolo family should put an ease on these activities. We now know, they should let him face his God.

@ 1: 36 of the video ....i was just scared to tell my sista d only thing in my head was how to clean the blood n remove my pant ,after went to my mum rooms to pretend i was sleeping ..... nice !! who does that for God sake.

@15: 44 happened on monday buh still had to follow my sistas to bible study ... presenter : church of the man that just raped you ..he exclaimed !! HAAAAA !! asin who does that ... if police interrogate these gurl she will just make a mockery of herself & timi .
She never told anyone about the incident, how did some church members alledge she was dating the pastor if not the way thy see them do or act, to intend of telling timi to do DNA
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by KanuSE: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAir:
its not my composition giving u headache. ...its ur thinking capacity as u failed to deduce I might be typing with a small keyboard with no luxury of time and keyboard comfortability.

My pc is charging undecided

So your small keyboard & insufficient time contributed to your poor sentence construction?grin

Wehdon sir.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by nihilistjnr: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
For those who don't speak fluent olosho, here's the Phrase and Translation of this story

1. I was invited to a vendor point hotel in a big city in the guise of check of flock.

Translation: pastor hit me up on the gram and told me to come through to his hotel

2. It slipped from my lips that I was meeting him for help.

Translation: I quoted my TDB price to him.

3. I received wisdom from heaven and decided not to bother.

Translation: We could not agree a price, so the deal was called off.

4.I was eventually told by a Samaritan that held me back that it was a slaughterhouse.

Translation: My fellow olosho was in attendance at the hotel party, and it was lit as fück. There were a lot of biychès, a lot of champagne, a lot of drugs, and they all got paid handsomely

5. I totally believe Busola
Translation: She's a colleague.

6. And all the allegations to come
Translation: this is payback for not patronising my market.

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomide007:
We need to put pressure on people with an evidence to spill, if they don't,This things will still be subject to debate . Release evidence, speak out if you've been molested by anyone and please back it up with evidence......

Bros rape is a heinous crime but all these people are clowns. They aren't after justice but d limelight

1 Like

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by BlueAir: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

So your small keyboard & insufficient time contributed to your poor sentence construction?grin

Wehdon sir.
take more glucose ..u will understand

1 Like

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
kernel01:

Corruption is using your position against the vulnerable members, if you say it's okay, what can I say?

How were these people vulnerable?
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by BlueAir: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
nihilistjnr:
For those who don't speak fluent olosho, here's the Phrase and Translation of this story

1. I was invited to a vendor point hotel in a big city in the guise of check of flock.

Translation: pastor hit me up on the gram and told me to come through to his hotel

2. It slipped from my lips that I was meeting him for help.

Translation: I quoted my TDB price to him.

3. I received wisdom from heaven and decided not to bother.

Translation: We could not agree a price, so the deal was called off.

4.I was eventually told by a Samaritan that held me back that it was a slaughterhouse.

Translation: My fellow olosho was in attendance at the hotel party, and it was lit as fück. There were a lot of biychès, a lot of champagne, a lot of drugs, and they all got paid handsomely

5. I totally believe Busola
Translation: She's a colleague.

6. And all the allegations to come
Translation: this is payback for not patronising my market.
comical and ironic truth grin
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by permit(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
With the way rape issues is trending in Nigeria now am am sure no female goann complain of rape when evicted from BBnaija, especially those underperforming girls during this period of ceaseless nacking because I know that's why they're there to perform random sex tongue embarassed
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by LordAdam16: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
kernel01:

Vulnerable how?

So if your pastor is a closet gay and asks you to have sex with him, you'll "willingly agree" to have sex with him? Abi are we not talking about adults here?

Help me understand how a fully functional adult can "willfully agree" to have sex with someone and then turn around and claim being a victim? This is some Aziz Ansari BS. These women are not kids, reta*ded, or otherwise mentally incapacitated. We fail as a society if individuals who can vote and drive can't possibly make a decision on if they want to have sex with another adult or not.

Do you guys understand the implication of the nonsense you spout. So every lady you chyked who then slept with you was manipulated by your sweet words and charming guile and can claim to be victims at any time of their choosing? Or is this exclusively for public figures and people you don't like?

Again I'd say stop trivializing rape.

-Lord
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Christophorus(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cut the crap bro! She was 17 for God's sake. Y'all judging her with her present level of emotional maturity. He took advantage of her for God's sake.
Pray not to have a sister experience the same thing. I'll see where this rubbish you just spewed will come from

ericsmith:

@ 1: 36 of the video ....i was just scared to tell my sista d only thing in my head was how to clean the blood n remove my pant ,after went to my mum rooms to pretend i was sleeping ..... nice !! who does that for God sake.

@15: 44 happened on monday buh still had to follow my sistas to bible study ... presenter : church of the man that just raped you ..he exclaimed !! HAAAAA !! asin who does that ... if police interrogate these gurl she will just make a mockery of herself & timi .
She never told anyone about the incident, how did some church members alledge she was dating the pastor if not the way thy see them do or act, to intend of telling timi to do DNA

1 Like

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Boyooosa(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
The truth is most of these ladies want him but unfortunately for him, he is a pervert. Sad!
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

I have a problem with this sentence.

If you willingly sleep with a person, you've given your consent. You're not a victim. A pickpocket and a gun-wielding armed robber are not the same.

I'm not holding briefs or defending Biodun; but it seems some people are trying to outdo each other with stupidity.

Here's the link to a measured account of all three main accusations to Biodun -- https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2019/06/29/biodun-fatoyinbo-3-women-who-have-openly-accused-him-of-sexual-abuse/

1. Ese Walter wasn't raped. The sexual encounter was consensual. She said so herself.
2. Franca claimed to have evidence since 2013; nothing has been reported. We are in 2019.
3. Busola is the only claim that can be firmly called rape. Rape as in forced or coerced against her will to perform a sexual act.

So at the very least, Biodun is a randy man; most probably a cheat; and on that count alone shouldn't be allowed to step on a pulpit; as clergymen are held to a higher standard.

That does not make him a rapist until there's evidence to prove otherwise.

If you say you willingly consented to have sex with a person; you don't turn around to claim being a victim. That's an affront to all actual rape victims who were brutally forced against their will. Stop trivializing rape. Exercising poor judgement does not give you the right to retroactively withdraw consent.

[s]Only a woman would agree to have sex with a man, then claim to be a victim. Since NO is now a difficult word to remember. Na so EVE do for garden of Eden. Na serpent fault.[/s]

-Lord

My love has said it all.

I cancel that nonsense for down sha.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
TSRC:
Okay.
Now this is where i have to call caution.
The man is a rapist and that is what we will get him for.

If you are a lady above 19 and he slept with you with your given consent, please shut up and let better people talk.

All these he slept with married women and spinsters stories is not what we need now.
There is no real legal damage. It is a moral case where both the sleeper and the sleepee are both useless.

The only stories and confessions we want to hear are the rapes.
That is what is going to put biodun in jail, not sexcapades with useless immoral women like ese walters.

Bros even d rape story won't put him in jail because it sounds laughable. If Mrs. Dakolo was raped, she needs to substantiate it but that's were d problem is. Am not even bothered about that but am so amused d way all these so called celebrities have taken d issue personal. They are now anti-rape activist overnight because of d spotlight this particular case brings. We hear stories of little children being raped everyday by their fathers, uncles, teachers, landlord e.t.c and no celebrity does anything. They cocoon themselves in their celebrity status hopping from party to another, attending comedy shows& posting pictures on IG. They are raising money 4 Mrs. Dakolo. How many of them have raised a dime 4 child rape victims whose parents don't have d means to obtain justice?
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Sunsets: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Coza and slaughter sound alike.
unclesuruoffi:
Lala Akindoju who reacted to Busola Dakolo's rape allegation, has apologized to Ese Walters as she shared stories of other former COZA members who were raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Lala Akindoju who apologized to Ese Walters who she said was vindicated by God with the recent confession, added that other former COZA members who were raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo are still afraid to speak publicly or share their experiences on their platforms.

The Tinsel star tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/lala-akindoju-apologizes-to-ese-walters-shares-story-of-other-coza-members-raped-by-pastor-fatoyinbo/

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by kernel01: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

Vulnerable how?

So if your pastor is a closet gay and asks you to have sex with him, you'll "willingly agree" to have sex with him? Abi are we not talking about adults here?

Help me understand how a fully functional adult can "willfully agree" to have sex with someone and then turn around and claim being a victim? This is some Aziz Ansari BS. These women are not kids, reta*ded, or otherwise mentally incapacitated. We fail as a society if individuals who can vote and drive can't possibly make a decision on if they want to have sex with another adult or not.

Do you guys understand the implication of the nonsense you spout. So every lady you chyked who then slept with you was manipulated by your sweet words and charming guile and can claim to be victims? Or is this exclusively for public figures and people you don't like?

Again I'd say stop trivializing rape.

-Lord

If you've followed the rape scandal against Neymar, they both parties consented ab initial, in fact, but Neymar was rough and she didn't want any more, that's the only basis of her accusation.

A 17 year old girl, doesn't have consent by virtue of our constitution.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Lala Akindoju who reacted to Busola Dakolo's rape allegation, has apologized to Ese Walters as she shared stories of other former COZA members who were raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Lala Akindoju who apologized to Ese Walters who she said was vindicated by God with the recent confession, added that other former COZA members who were raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo are still afraid to speak publicly or share their experiences on their platforms.

The Tinsel star tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/lala-akindoju-apologizes-to-ese-walters-shares-story-of-other-coza-members-raped-by-pastor-fatoyinbo/

THIS COZA CHURCH IS DYING FAST WITH ALL THIS TRUE CONFESSION.

Somebody should put PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO ON 24HOURS SURVELANCE SO THAT HE DOES NOT GO AND JUMP INTO THE LAGOON.

He could risk SUICIDE to take away the PAINS, SHAME AND EMBARRASEMENT HE HAS BEEN PASSING THROUGH FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS THIS SHOCKING REVEALATION SNOWBALLED AND SURFACED INTO AN INTERNET BOMB !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.