Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (54084 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Exodora:

I said I later travel to Lagos and then came back to the village to stay with my parents to also continue my school by then I was in jss3

Some people are just like that they are dull in everything even in thinking sef.

Did I tell you that it has affected my thinking over men , cos at my age I don't have a boyfriend why because they disgust me every one of them , I have tried but is not working.
Just last year December my mum insulted me saying i should leave her house that all my mates are in their husbands house that is because I never told her any of the incident and she has not seen me with any man even despart my age.

I wasn't referring to u. I was referring to Mrs. Dakolos rape story
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Exodora: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
lexy2014:

But even at jss3, u were a very young teenager, practically a child but yet u were bold enough to take responsibility & confront d problem once& for all

Of course can't imagine anybody destroy my life just like that not after been educated on HIV disease and other asexually transmitted diseases .
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by LordAdam16: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Truth370:

I'm not a hypocrite OK. I've never done such. @ age 17 only when I'll consider it as rape is when it's done forcefully or drug enhanced . What about if the lady lied about her age how will you know? If she's a minor and later such lady will accuse you for rape just like Karim Benzima.

@ 17 you're already having sex on the bonnet lol she's a Naughty girl and enjoyed every bit of it. Hypocrites like you will claim saint on social media and act otherwise in real life.

Okay, I think I should address this; even if it's just to one anonymous sb on the Internet.

The age of consent is 18 because that's the legal age. It is as far as I know an arbitrary number, so borrowed from the US when they adjusted the legal age from 21 to 18 during the Vietnam War. The idea was that if they could send 18 yr olds to war, then they should be allowed to vote.

Historically, the age of consent has rarely being as high because of high mortality rate and low life expectancy; except in the Far East. In Jewish tradition, age of consent is 13; likewise for the Holy See. In some parts of ancient India, it was 20.

The legal age has nothing to do with sexual maturity. It's actually about sense of autonomy. At what age can an individual live unassisted without supervision by a much older person? In old times, 14 yr old kids were sent to war; today they are called child soldiers. As such this age has increased because of the complexity of modern life.

So when you hear don't screw anyone less than 18 yr old; it's not because you wouldn't see a 16 or 17 yr old who's more sexually mature than a 19 or 20 yr old; or they magically become sexually attractive on their exact 18 birth date and not an hour or day earlier. As in look at Ariana Grande and Ivana Baquero; if either of them flirted with me when they were 19(heck even when they were 21); I'd have bolted.

It's because you shouldn't do anyone who can't buy alcohol, can't legally decide on a medical course of treatment, can't vote, can't legally live independently, legally requires adult supervision, can't drive; amongst a host of other limitations placed on minors. Part of being an adult is the ability to follow rules even if at the time you can throw out 1001 reasons not to.

Wait the extra months or few years until you're legally allowed to. If you can't, then you probably shouldn't be allowed to roam in society as a free person.

For instance, that I don't like Buhari does not give me the right to stand in front of his convoy in protest. If I do that regardless of how credible my reason is, anything I see I manage.

-Lord
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by ojesymsym: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
This story on nairaland seems instructive. https://www.nairaland.com/5260425/pastor-choir-mistress

Although fiction, I still find it frightening
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lol grin grin

You wan hammer cheesy
I dey they tell you
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by TLION(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rule 1 fear women
Rule 2 fear women
Rule 3 fear women
Rule 4 fear women

Bro still fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:
Me I'm deeply sad that some people will have evidences and not speak up for years knowing the Rapist will continue.

If the first 5 victims have spoken up he wouldn't have had such high number of body counts by now

This is my point o...and you can even imagine that some are even still scared of coming out..

Walahi I no understand

1 Like

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Truth370: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

Okay, I think I should address this; even if it's just to one anonymous sb on the Internet.

The age of consent is 18 because that's the legal age. It is as far as I know an arbitrary number, so borrowed from the US when they adjusted the legal age from 21 to 18 during the Vietnam War. The idea was that if they could send 18 yr olds to war, then they should be allowed to vote.

Historically, the age of consent has rarely being as high because of high mortality rate and low life expectancy; except in the Far East. In Jewish tradition, age of consent is 13; likewise for the Holy See. In some parts of ancient India, it was 20.

The legal age has nothing to do with sexual maturity. It's actually about sense of autonomy. At what age can an individual live unassisted without supervision by a much older person? In old times, 14 yr old kids were sent to war; today they are called child soldiers. As such this age has increased because of the complexity of modern life.

So when you hear don't screw anyone less than 18 yr old; it's not because you wouldn't see a 16 or 17 yr old who's more sexually mature than a 19 or 20 yr old; or they magically become sexually attractive on their exact 18 birth date and not an hour or day earlier. As in look at Ariana Grande and Ivana Baquero; if either of them flirted with me when they were 19(heck even when they were 21); I'd have bolted.

It's because you shouldn't do anyone who can't buy alcohol, can't legally decide on a medical course of treatment, can't vote, can't legally live independently, legally requires adult supervision, can't drive; amongst a host of other limitations placed on minors. Part of being an adult is the ability to follow rules even if at the time you can throw out 1001 reasons not to.

Wait the extra months or few years until you're legally allowed to. If you can't, then you probably shouldn't be allowed to roam in society as a free person.

For instance, that I don't like Buhari does not give me the right to stand in front of his convoy in protest. If I do that regardless of how credible my reason is, anything I see I manage.

-Lord

I get your point. The law still needs to be redressed. Some ladies cajoled men to have sex with them at 16 while claiming 18 and will still Sue the man for assault later in the future what will you call that?

If a 16 yrs old female and a 19 yrs old have sex mutually i don't still see it as rape some 16 yrs are exposed to some women of 50 sexually and they enjoy it. We just need to be more careful as men because of what the future holds. You might be accused of something you never thought was RAPE.

I'll still stand by my claim BUSOLA enjoyed every bit of it and wants to use the law as backup to say she was raped. Imagine a17 yrs old girl exploring sex on the bonnet lol. If someone you've no feelings for rapes you in anyway you'll be disgusted by him for a very long time.

Rape victims hate guys natural at the instance when they got raped talk less of the person who raped you. She'll regret this on the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Sureguytalk(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin grin if you dare shake that tape, all youth will bless your generations till eternity.
qualityGod:
Rape angry
Bet9ja did worst to me cry cry
I will publish it soon cry
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sureguytalk:
grin grin grin if you dare shake that tape, all youth will bless your generations till eternity.
I will soon embarassed
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by LordAdam16: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Truth370:

I get your point. The law still needs to be redressed. Some ladies cajoled men to have sex with them at 16 while claiming 18 and will still Sue the man for assault later in the future what will you call that?

The law is the law. Age of consent in much of Europe is between 14-16 yrs. Ours is 18 yrs. But I don't think anyone would find it a priority now to reduce the age of consent.

As per your question, I'm not a legal authority, but in our criminal code an offender can get off the hook if he/she can provide proof that the minor misled him or her by claiming they were older.

Also in the penal code and Lagos criminal code, men can't legally rape their wives; so yea the laws needs redress.

If a 16 yrs old female and a 19 yrs old have sex mutually i don't still see it as rape some 16 yrs are exposed to some women of 50 sexually and they enjoy it. We just need to be more careful as men because of what the future holds. You might be accused of something you never thought was RAPE.

In my readings and research, I've seen nothing to believe that sex with a pubescent and older teenager is morally or medically wrong. In fact, psychologists define pedophilia as sexual attraction to prepubescent teens/adolescents.

It's just the historic social stigma, the law, and modern convention that influences the 18+ cutoff point. Else there's no difference biologically between a 15-yr old in Croatia who can give consent and a 15-yr old in Nigeria who can't give consent.

Another angle to this is the difference in rate with which individuals attain sexual maturity. Everyone doesn't mature at the same rate and so to protect late bloomers; a higher cutoff age is somewhat necessary.

Lastly, in a world full of 18+ ladies; it's hard to argue as an adult that you must have a 16 yr old for example.

I'll still stand by my claim BUSOLA enjoyed every bit of it and wants to use the law as backup to say she was raped. Imagine a17 yrs old girl exploring sex on the bonnet lol. If someone you've no feelings for rapes you in anyway you'll be disgusted by him for a very long time.

Rape victims hate guys natural at the instance when they got raped talk less of the person who raped you. She'll regret this on the long run.

The question isn't whether she enjoyed it or not. We all know teens have sex. The teenage pregnancies are not all caused by adults. Just head on to any rural area.

The point is as an adult; steer your d*ck or c*nt away from anyone below 18. That's the law. It's technically called statutory rape. It's immaterial how the minor feels about it.

It's like taking a taking a kid to learn how to ride a bike. It doesn't matter if he/she likes to ride without a helmet; if you let the kid ride without one and s/he sustains a head injury; you are liable for negligence. If a police officer sees you both even if everything is fine and decides to take it up, you're toast.

As for how rape victims treat their rapists; there's no standard. Most hate their rapists especially if its violent. Some try to downplay it especially if they've been threatened or otherwise coerced. What would you say about all those female house helps or young relatives who "oga" continues straffing with everything seemingly normal until they get pregnant then the can of worm opens? Is the kid also "enjoying" it?

You shouldn't say because most take a hard line, then those that internalize it don't have valid claims.

Mr A finds his partner cheating, proceeds to fight with the man she's cheating with.
Mr B finds his partner cheating, closes the door, heads out to process the cumf*ckery he saw. You can't invalidate the claims of A or B because they reacted differently.

To avoid all this murky ifs and buts; that's why modern convention states stay away from anyone below 18. It's for your own good.

-Lord
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by tiger28: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

I have a problem with this sentence.

If you willingly sleep with a person, you've given your consent. You're not a victim. A pickpocket and a gun-wielding armed robber are not the same.

I'm not holding briefs or defending Biodun; but it seems some people are trying to outdo each other with stupidity.

Here's the link to a measured account of all three main accusations to Biodun -- https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2019/06/29/biodun-fatoyinbo-3-women-who-have-openly-accused-him-of-sexual-abuse/

1. Ese Walter wasn't raped. The sexual encounter was consensual. She said so herself.
2. Franca claimed to have evidence since 2013; nothing has been reported. We are in 2019.
3. Busola is the only claim that can be firmly called rape. Rape as in forced or coerced against her will to perform a sexual act.

So at the very least, Biodun is a randy man; most probably a cheat; and on that count alone shouldn't be allowed to step on a pulpit; as clergymen are held to a higher standard.

That does not make him a rapist until there's evidence to prove otherwise.

If you say you willingly consented to have sex with a person; you don't turn around to claim being a victim. That's an affront to all actual rape victims who were brutally forced against their will. Stop trivializing rape. Exercising poor judgement does not give you the right to retroactively withdraw consent.

Only a woman would agree to have sex with a man, then claim to be a victim. Since NO is now a difficult word to remember. Na so EVE do for garden of Eden. Na serpent fault.

-Lord
am sure you read UNDERAGE
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by LordAdam16: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2019
tiger28:
am sure you read UNDERAGE

I'm sure you read MARRIED and UNMARRIED.

I have zero tolerance for idi*cy!

-Lord
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by tammie24: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2019
LordAdam16:
"Even the ladies who seemingly willingly slept with him - underage, married and unmarried are victims."

I have a problem with this sentence.

If you willingly sleep with a person, you've given your consent. You're not a victim. A pickpocket and a gun-wielding armed robber are not the same.

I'm not holding briefs or defending Biodun; but it seems some people are trying to outdo each other with stupidity.

Here's the link to a measured account of all three main accusations to Biodun -- https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2019/06/29/biodun-fatoyinbo-3-women-who-have-openly-accused-him-of-sexual-abuse/

1. Ese Walter wasn't raped. The sexual encounter was consensual. She said so herself.
2. Franca claimed to have evidence since 2013; nothing has been reported. We are in 2019.
3. Busola is the only claim that can be firmly called rape. Rape as in forced or coerced against her will to perform a sexual act.

So at the very least, Biodun is a randy man; most probably a cheat; and on that count alone shouldn't be allowed to step on a pulpit; as clergymen are held to a higher standard.

That does not make him a rapist until there's evidence to prove otherwise.

If you say you willingly consented to have sex with a person; you don't turn around to claim being a victim. That's an affront to all actual rape victims who were brutally forced against their will. Stop trivializing rape. Exercising poor judgement does not give you the right to retroactively withdraw consent.

Only a woman would agree to have sex with a man, then claim to be a victim. Since NO is now a difficult word to remember. Na so EVE do for garden of Eden. Na serpent fault.

-Lord
right
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by booksrite001: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
truth370:
I get your point. The law still needs to be redressed. Some ladies cajoled men to have sex with them at 16 while claiming 18 and will still Sue the man for assault later in the future what will you call that? If a 16 yrs old female and a 19 yrs old have sex mutually i don't still see it as rape some 16 yrs are exposed to some women of 50 sexually and they enjoy it. We just need to be more careful as men because of what the future holds. You might be accused of something you never thought was RAPE. I'll still stand by my claim BUSOLA enjoyed every bit of it and wants to use the law as backup to say she was raped. Imagine a17 yrs old girl exploring sex on the bonnet lol. If someone you've no feelings for rapes you in anyway you'll be disgusted by him for a very long time. Rape victims hate guys natural at the instance when they got raped talk less of the person who raped you. She'll regret this on the long run.

smiley
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by booksrite001: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
tlion:
Rule 1 fear women Rule 2 fear women Rule 3 fear womenRule 4 fear women Bro still fear women

shocked
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by ScotMisile: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2019
qualityGod:
Rape angry
Bet9ja did worst to me cry cry
I will publish it soon cry

Go away jooor. .. we are talking serious matter here...
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by ScotMisile: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Truth370:

Didn't someone tell you rape is enjoyable but not desired
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by ScotMisile: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2019
A whole lot if guys are feeling guilty already.. . defending Biodun is the only way appease the torments from their conscience.
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by 1000Capacity: 8:46am On Apr 24
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.