Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks (75876 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Benekruku(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
GutsOverFear:
What will y'all gain by destroying this man..

How come y'all just speaking out now..

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:
See this ugly old hungry looking hag!

She's claiming rape too!

Chai! Pastor Fatoyinbo don suffer cheesy

Is he so easy to have access to? Does he have the phone number of all the women in his church? undecided

Where did Timi and his wife got these women from?

None is coming with evidence, Na just talk talk! No evidence! Oh Lord!

Chai! Caricatures coming out claiming rape!

For the fact that you are a lady is appalling! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Now this Fatoyibo guy don dey annoy me not because he is Randy but he is recklessly Randy.

If you ever see any lady accuse me of sexual recklessness in this life please check the lady very well and you won't be disappointed with my taste.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Benekruku(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

So rape is not the problem. It's his financial status now. Like y'all have not be seeing cases of local farmers, vulcanisers and alcoholics raping their daughters, sons, little girls and boys, did you complain then that they were too poor to be accused.

See ehn, y'all are the real problem of Nigeria.

Dont mind the potential rapist. Shifting goal post.

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by abayomilaws(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Is he so easy to have access to? Does he have the phone number of all the women in his church? undecided

Would you like to download it on xvideo.com before you will believe their stories . my dear it is so difficult to prove rape because it is always done behind the curtains . it is also difficult to verify the veracity or truth of all these facts by these women. But one thing pointed to the bad character of this man of dick, sorry of God.

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by gabbytabby: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Help me ask her.
Charmingrascal:
Which other prove do you need as a sheeple to believe that Your Pastor Fatoyinbo is a pervert that can't control his preeq?

Consented or rape aren't this sexual immoralities too much for a so called Pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Abkreizi: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser

I get your point but the reason why they are speaking up now is to show that Busola's accusations are not far fetched. ..... Then again they are speaking up to encourage other rape victims to speak up cos if a powerful man who is accused of rape is convicted it will encourage them to report men of lower status

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by kristisking(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
This rape allegation looks like publicity stunt to me. Why is she just reporting it now after years she claimed it happened?
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Truth370: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lesson of life ladies love successful Men but when they can't have access to you, you're automatically become their Enemy.
Shameless ladies who fuvk for free to attain some level of pride will say pastor took advantage of them. No sexual affair is planned under 5 mins except it's rape. You guys must have Harbour it in your heart before you carry out the action. Some of you thinks after sleeping with you he'll divorce his wife. Shameless ladies all I see are battered ladies full of disappointments.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by TMemos: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
festacman:
Pastor Fatoyinbo's cup is full and running over.

Krestoyinbo you mean?
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Vicky inasmuch as I won't use the word ugly for God's creation I will be sincere to say If this lady is saying the truth then Fatoyinbo has a big problem from the village cos it means anything in skirt goes.

I remember when clinton was under fire for sexual recklessness one regberegbe lady also came out to accuse him and Bill impressed me when he said "he may be Randy but he has his taste and he has eyes for only busty women..."..that is taste

Even common me have my taste of women and there are some ladies I will never make the mistake of wooing.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Vainglory: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

In her claim, she said he called her to invite her to his hotel room and she declined

So what's she coming out for?

Who asked her?

We looking out for rape victims with proof! Not coming out to say the pastor invited her to his hotel room and she declined.

That's not what I want to see after reading the headline of this thread : FORMER FAMILY FRIEND SHARES HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

really? Is that horrible experience ? Smhhhh
You are not making any sensible point. Someone is stating her experience with the pastor and you are saying she should not, probably because you are one of those who believe in the infallibility of the so called men of God. This society will never change for the good with people like you.

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by bitingcool: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Have they performed paternity test on her kids...cos na after the allegation she run go do interview...

The can of worms that will open between 2 people that were having consensual sex go big well well
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Handsomebb: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser[/quote]
She may or may not.....the thing is "the class and position of the man involved". Alot of them commit atrocities that's should never be.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
tiwiex:

So your final sentence seems to agree with her but she wouldn't have done it If he was a vulcanizer. I am vexing. I am a vulcanizer. What do you mean na?
Lol sorry I didn't mean to degrade anybody I was just trying to make a point
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by kaywhy09(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Major inbox now will be like
Send #20M or I blow my own trumpet. cool cool
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
TimiRume:
shut up rapist

Yeah like that time I raped your mother
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by gabbytabby: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unfortunately Nigeria is full of men who are closet rapist such that it is common for them to engage in victim shaming. No worry your day of exposure is coming especially as technology improves and people are able to have access to evidence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by smile4excel(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
He is a pastor,someone that teaches the word of God not counted for his riches
His cup has filled to the brim, God actually gave him enough time to repent but he didn't. He has insulted the name of the Lord for a long time now
GutsOverFear:

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please Bbnaija start now....I'm tired of this COZA ish
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Kenturkey048(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

you wouldn't have noticed if the so called rapist was a roadside vulcanizer..you noticed because a so called house wife narrated how she lost her virginity and became vulnerable to sex..its just unfortunate that pepertrator behind dis happens to be the G.O of COZA..

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by kayo80(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

I'm disappointed in you. I thought you had sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Shame on you.

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
OmoDavido:
There is always two sides of a story. And the Pastor is still innocent! Even Harvey Specter in "Suits" series won't be able to defend Bisola in court without any evidence to back up her allegation against the man of God

grin Harvey is a guy man o. He would have settle it outside the court or use threat.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Malawian(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
tiwiex:

So your final sentence seems to agree with her but she wouldn't have done it If he was a vulcanizer. I am vexing. I am a vulcanizer What do you mean na?
I am sure your street name is T-Pumping grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Elliot2(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

stupidityoversanity. I am praying for you to get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by nduchucks: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

I'm sorry to say that your question does not make much sense. A roadside vulvaniser would not have the opportunity nor power needed to perpetrate what this 'pastor' is accused of.

I'm afraid, where there is smoke, there is fire. The smoke here is comparable to that coming from Sheesha than from ordinary cigarette.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Very randy pastor, what a disgrace to the body of Christ, thank God I'm no longer a Pentecostal

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Somefun30: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
O ye Christians please did God forgive David if so leave oyinbo alone
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by tesppidd: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
We die here
Wetin concern me with una pastor, if e like make e step up e no concern me.

What I know is BBnaija is starting tomorrow and finally I get to deactivate my nairaland account.

We can't have Reginatu, Coza and BBnaija at the same time... Buhari go just dey smile like mumu wey him be.

Nonsense and
grin

Coza pastor
Copa America
Afcon
Women world cup
Bb naija
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by ehmmy11(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin Only vagina carbon dating can reveal the truth

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Mizwisdom(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

This your English ehn grin between you're more like a caricature than she is my dear, I've never seen anyone that looks like you, I don't know if that's a mask or something else you're wearing sha, wish u well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.