Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks (75879 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
na waoh dem swear with toto with dis pastor.na every hole wey u see u wan deyy chuuk ur pingolo put ehn? spilling holy seed upandan.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

It doesnt matter. Prick comes to you whether requested or not. When will you be available, i am booking your first flight by Monday morning with Arik to Abuja @transcorp Hilton.

Get your honey pot ready for the juice.

What's this one saying?
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh

Na real WA ooo

Rape victims by Pastor Fatoyinbo is everywhere with no evidence!
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

What's this one saying?

I am saying i am his PA and i want to book you to come to Transcorp Hilton in Abuja on Monday.

So get yourself ready. Understood?
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Weathered: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:
See this ugly old hungry looking hag!

She's claiming rape too!

Chai! Pastor Fatoyinbo don suffer cheesy

Is he so easy to have access to? Does he have the phone number of all the women in his church? undecided

Where did Timi and his wife got these women from?

None is coming with evidence, Na just talk talk! No evidence! Oh Lord!

Chai! Caricatures coming out claiming rape!
ode, did you read the article at all?

She's not claiming to have been raped. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Flashlaundry(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beware

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

I am saying i am his PA and i want to book you to come to Transcorp Hilton in Abuja on Monday.

So get yourself ready. Understood?

When you are done ranting all night

You can carry yourself to Abuja.

Na only you waka come, na only you waka go.

No only be only his PA.

You think I don't know you are a ritualist!

You can't fool me!

I dodge you pass!!!! Holy Ghost fire!!!!!
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Na real WA ooo

Rape victims by Pastor Fatoyinbo is everywhere with no evidence!

victorian the guy must be guilty for dis number of women to dey accuse am nau.iyam not saying he is rapist oo but looking at him he looks like a womaniser nau. ehn see im gucci swag and all. women like d guy cos he's handsome and rich and im dey advantage of dem by chopping and cleanin mouth.wen u are in a sensitive position as a man its risky for u to jus be nacking every woman u see and i will say iyam quite disappointed in him cos as good looking as he is just look at d type of woman he was hitting on.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by JaYbeS(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=egopersonified post=79784085]This man no even get class, must you sleep with everyone [/quote]

That alone is enough for you to know there is something fishy in the whole story. Truth is far from this whole story
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by sulmeza(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Is he so easy to have access to? Does he have the phone number of all the women in his church? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

When you are done ranting all night

You can carry yourself to Abuja.

Na only you waka come, na only you waka go.

No only be only his PA.

You think I don't know you are a ritualist!

You can't fool me!

I dodge you pass!!!! Holy Ghost fire!!!!!

Hahahaha she say na Ritualist.

Okay, so if proven it is safe, would you be inclined to go? Also don't forget, this will open more & more business opportunities as you'll be constantly styling highly rated church members who major in Fed govt projects etc.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
lefulefu:
victorian the guy must be guilty for dis number of women to dey accuse am nau.iyam not saying he is rapist oo but looking at him he looks like a womaniser nau. ehn see im gucci swag and all. women like d guy cos he's handsome and rich and im dey advantage of dem by chopping and cleanin mouth.wen u are in a sensitive position as a man its risky for u to jus be nacking every woman u see and i will say iyam quite disappointed in him cos as good looking as he is just look at d type of woman he was hitting on.

Lefulefu pls stop.

So because he's a pastor, he shouldnt dress well and wear designers again!?
Is it his fault some women can't keep my pussy in check when they see fine rich dressed pastor?
Is it a crime to enjoy ones wealth and look good?

Abeg don't be like a typical Nigerian who loves to see people suffering, and pastors looking hungry and unkempt. It's not good.

The women coming saying he raped or abiut to rape them. Don't they have evidence? Rape is a serious allegation. U can't just wake up after 20 years saying a man raped me. It's madness! Especially when she still goes back to the rapist to get laid! Haba!!!

Even if we hate the word rape! Let's not crucify immediately because he's a pastor!

Make we Dey use our brain at all times.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:
Now this Fatoyibo guy don dey annoy me not because he is Randy but he is recklessly Randy.

If you ever see any lady accuse me of sexual recklessness in this life please check the lady very well and you won't be disappointed with my taste.
recklessly randy iyam telling yu.its like d guy any woman he see na im wan sleep with.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hahahaha she say na Ritualist.

Okay, so if proven it is safe, would you be inclined to go? Also don't forget, this will open more & more business opportunities as you'll be constantly styling highly rated church members who major in Fed govt projects etc.

Ritualist! Leave me alone!

Go look for your victims elsewhere!

Must u use my blood?

Na WA o
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by ImaIma1(f): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

My dear, I won't seat back while gullible dumb women ladies and guys insult me. Hell no!

I won't!

Neither will I accept anything a lady just spew out that she's raped without any evidence to back it up. I hate injustice!

If she's raped like she claimed why still go back to the rapist! Who on earth does that!

Abeg! I'm not that gullible. I can think with my brain.

Ok, If that is how you see it.

I pray you never get raped.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by LeoFish92(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This your English ehn grin between you're more like a caricature than she is my dear, I've never seen anyone that looks like you, I don't know if that's a mask or something else you're wearing sha, wish u well.

At the emboldened, it's by the way, not between
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by eunisam: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
We die here
Wetin concern me with una pastor, if e like make e step up e no concern me.

What I know is BBnaija is starting tomorrow and finally I get to deactivate my nairaland account.

We can't have Reginatu, Coza and BBnaija at the same time... Buhari go just dey smile like mumu wey him be.

Nonsense and

imagine using fainted female voice! to say this things, it's undiluted comedy
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by maxzzo1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
I know it more stories will roll out.....sometime in 2014 in abuja one honorable told us how dis pst forced a girl i didn't take it serious.....
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by femi4: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Why always him.......look at it from that perspective

If i invite you to meet me in a hotel, will you come? Its easier for you to sit behind the keyboard and type gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
lefulefu:
recklessly randy iyam telling yu.its like d guy any woman he see na im wan sleep with.

The guy no try at all...lefustic long time.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Its obvious that this man is flirtatious.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Israel25(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Same way uve been fucking breadsellers about.. RETARD!!!
GutsOverFear:
What will y'all gain by destroying this man..

How come y'all just speaking out now..

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Lefulefu pls stop.

So because he's a pastor, he shouldnt dress well and wear designers again!?
Is it his fault some women can't keep my pussy in check when they see fine rich dressed pastor?
Is it a crime to enjoy ones wealth and look good?

Abeg don't be like a typical Nigerian who loves to see people suffering, and pastors looking hungry and unkempt. It's not good.

The women coming saying he raped or abiut to rape them. Don't they have evidence? Rape is a serious allegation. U can't just wake up after 20 years saying a man raped me. It's madness! Especially when she still goes back to the rapist to get laid! Haba!!!

Even if we hate the word rape! Let's not crucify immediately because he's a pastor!

Make we Dey use our brain at all times.
that he is a womaniser i no get problem with that oo.. cos many nigerian pastors have mistresses all over so its not a new thing.the thing i find wrong is his reckless womanising.its like any woman he sees he wants to get down with her. and as for looking good i didnt say he should look unkempt but d guy overdresses and looks like a dandy and most dandys are womanisers.the guy has looks and his rich and im nigeria if a man is rich and handsome at d same time women will be all over him. a more sensible man in his position will be disciplined and if he must have a mistress or sidechick then he should go for a foreign sidechick instead or a mistress far out of their church dormain.haviny sex with ur church member can affect ur pastor position.apostle sule sule why u think say im sidechicks are non members of his church.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by bendike: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
What will y'all gain by destroying this man..

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser
I feel you bro. The man is soo legit people so out of the blues they want to pull him down. Terrible.
Well the church is starting an event this week. You are specially invited to send your daughter, sister and wife to attend in trust for rehasals for the event. Pastor will have special ministrations. Hope they will be there while you are busy at work in trust. He is a good man and will preach to them.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by kayalla(f): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
like one actress once said, that all them celebrities recycle boyfriends, even the ones he dated and dumped or the ones he chose over another will also come out and claim rape.

Pastor you sef come and talk ya own story let the fight balance mbong!
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Patojargz: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
True yarnings

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser[/quote]
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by LeoFish92(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn, very ugly lady!

He is clean.

Just watch how church will full up tomorrow!

Offering, tithes, seeds times 5!

Everyone is going to his church tomorrow, there will be no space sef!

Then prayers and curses upon Timi and his wife? Only God knows how many times they will pray and curse that couple. I pity Timi

Your reasoning Leaves much to be desired.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Its obvious that this man is flirtatious

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin
Toks2008:

angry
Toks2008:

my guy i greet u ten times

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ubdavis:
Its obvious that this man is flirtatious
he loves women like any full blooded male but then he should try keep his pingolo in check
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Johnedoh: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
peepydelano:
Regina Daniel and Ned Nwoko will not like this

Have you noticed that we usually call Regina by Daniels not by Ned or Nwoku
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ok, If that is how you see it.

I pray you never get raped.

I was almost raped three times!

On different occasions by different men.

And trust me I didn't seat still while they tried.

First rape attempt I was 6years old, I screamed , jumped down and ran off

Second rape attempt I was 26years old right in my office, I struggled furiously , bite his palm, and screamed. My security guard downstairs ran up, knocked and rushed in.

Third attempt rape : I was 30 years old at my home, I pretended I want him too when I realised he was very strong with his fist. I calmed down, smiled and told him lemme go pull off and wear something sexy Na. I even kissed him for him to believe, he released his grip, as I stood up, I pushed him so hard and ran out of my apartment with great speed! Then shouted from outside, leave my apartment now!

Those three incidents I never got once kept in touch with anyone of them and I warned the last two never in their life should they contact me again orelse I will get them arrested. And they didn't. They kept off!

That's attempted rape! I hate them with every cell in my body!

So dear I know what it means and how it feels when one is about to be raped, it's very ugly experience. How much more been raped.

Yes I remember the last one, thieves came to my ex house , stole stuffs and about to rape. Thank God it was only two who came into the building. The one who wanted to rape he held a gun, while the second one held a short cutlass facing my ex.
As he came close tome, I grabbed his hand with gun with my two hands, we were struggling, there and then I was determined to die! Than to be raped. He was shocked. We were struggling with the gun. He then punched my eyes, I saw stars but I didn't let go. My ex saw me struggling WIth the rapist, he stood up and fought the second guy. The rapist was boxing my face I still held on to the gun. Until he screamed to the third thief outside, that one came in threw another short cutlass to him and he cut off my fingers holding the gun, I screamed I let go of the gun. They all ran way, with my cut fingers oozing out blood, then I passed out ,saw myself been rushed to the theater for immediate surgery.

That night was bloody!

So my sister I have been to hell and back!

No be today.

I can take a pic of my fingers for u to see how it looked now. It's not straight but at least I have fingers.

I will rather die, and fight to death! Than to be raped!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.