Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (55918 Views)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by nairalee(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
But I also reacted. Why didn't mine make FP?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by yeyeosoronga: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
The man is likely guilty as charged.
He's not the only pastor in Nigeria. Why only him they are making allegations about. Ese Walters made a public one years ago about his filthy ways. Many more people have bad stories about him. I'm sure when its time,they will all come out to testify against him.
He is likely a sex addict, and a sadistic one at that.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
The pastor is randy we know. But how can a rape victim still continue to attend the church till she became Choirmistress till 2012 or so. Story get kleg

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Reelmii: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even thiefs to dey react

I stand with COZA
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
winterfell007:
I wonder why my mind keeps telling me. This wasn't a rape but a supposed sexual relationship that went sore.
I'm yet to get the true definition of 'rape' please Nairaland ladies enlighten me.

What is rape?
What are the elements or characteristics that defines rape?

Do you have Google on your phone?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Antoeni(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ladies & Gents F**k is F**k
But When F**k lacks Merit Of Consent
It becomes Rape
Please Always Seek Consent Before Sex.
If Timi Dakolo And Wife Thinks that They Have a Case,They Should Head For the Court With Proper Evidences
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Bizmagnet: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Danwakae:

After all the accusations, oisihe the only pastorp??, maybe you want the idiot to rape ur mother before believe ko ??
Next time you come online to air your opinion, don't leave your brain behind as usual. From this your response, I am sure you're not raised well. You're most likely a product of divorced home. You're just an irredemable idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by ecclize: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am waiting for buhari reaction... Everybody must reaction... Reaction is constant k in next level while sucide follows

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by ecclize: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am waiting for buhari reaction... Everybody must reaction... Reaction is constant k in next level while sucide follows
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by yeyeosoronga: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
winterfell007:
I wonder why my mind keeps telling me. This wasn't a rape but a supposed sexual relationship that went sore.
I'm yet to get the true definition of 'rape' please Nairaland ladies enlighten me.

What is rape?

Rape definition according to wiki:

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent.The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

The key word there is consent. A child cannot consent to sex, so it's still rape if you have intercourse with a 15year old who likes you and even seduced you, or someone mentally retarded. You are expected to know and do better as an adult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Reelmii:
Even thiefs to dey react

I stand with COZA

COZA kill u dere

Even when the rapist has said it with his mouth that when their are 2 to 3 evidences, the truth is abound.

You are here standing for same rapist.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
winterfell007:

What is rape?

My dear your mind told you the right thing.. Allow them rant to the sky ...we still dey here dey wait.. They should head to the court if they have a case and there we ll all hear the full story which she knows and won't want the world to hear...

Who social media trial help? They should ask EFCC
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please o, who else is tired of this COZA this, COZA that.. another news please na .. Biko, ejo.. we don tire for COZA ..
Buhari jazzman is working overtime to distract Nigerians from pressing issues affecting the nation

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Reelmii: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
The man is likely guilty as charged.
He's not the only pastor in Nigeria. Why only him they are making allegations about. Ese Walters made a public one years ago about his filthy ways. Many more people have bad stories about him. I'm sure when its time,they will all come out to testify against him.
He is likely a sex addict, and a sadistic one at that.
only u dey ask question

Only u dey judge the matter

Only u still dey conclude on the matter

How can u be the teacher and students at the same time
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Misslagbaja: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auduambless:
Let me break silence and speak...

I am not endorsing evil, rape or misleading by leaders.
But I want to start by asking the said Mrs dakolo's, why she has kept all of this for over 17yrs without telling any body not even her close relatives.
She said that her sister was around. But till date the sister is still silent.

Alot of prophet are passing through criticism and pains of what they know nothing about, recently was btwn apostle Johnson Sulaiman of omega fire ministry and one Stella.

Whether the story is real or fake, only God understand the truth and he is the judge of all. Allow God to judge the situation..

Even prophets in the Bible were wrongly condemned and stoned to death, MOGs should expect more...

Stay strong man of God. Unless let God intervene

Who is man of God?

Is it only Busola that accused him?

Is he the only pastor?

Only him, rape, rape.

Y'all be bringing God into your shit.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Reelmii: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

COZA kill u dere

Even when the rapist has said it with his mouth that when their are 2 to 3 evidences, the truth is abound.

You are here standing for same rapist.

i stand with COZA grin grin grin

U can drink snipper oo, u are not too young for it

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
nobodytestme:
Please o, who else is tired of this COZA this, COZA that.. another news please na .. Biko, ejo.. we don tire for COZA ..
Buhari jazzman is working overtime to distract Nigerians from pressing issues affecting the nation

See how the whole yeyebrities talking and reacting up and down.. Hypocrites .. Let them keep 'squatting ' with nonsense. Tomorrow Genenvive will tell us her daughter was a product of rape. Everyone looking for excuses to cover up their stupid past

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auduambless:

But I want to start by asking the said Mrs dakolo's, why she has kept all of this for over 17yrs without telling any body not even her close relatives.

Alot of prophet are passing through criticism and pains of what they know nothing about, recently was btwn apostle Johnson Sulaiman of omega fire ministry and one Stella.

Whether the story is real or fake, only God understand the truth and he is the judge of all. Allow God to judge the situation..

Even prophets in the Bible were wrongly condemned and stoned to death, MOGs should expect more...

So you saying their was a sextual relationship between Otobo, and Suleman, and also, Daniella Okeke and Suleman? Are you this light?

With all evidences on ground, you still have the effrontery to say he might be innocent.

Chai! See people company's will employ. You can't even read inbetween the lines.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by RDPMAN: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by GGirll: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
All these chemical reactants crawling out of their holes to tap small attention from this coza saga.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Misslagbaja:

Who is man of God?

Is it only Busola that accused him?

Is he the only pastor?

Only him, rape, rape.

Y'all be bringing God into your shit.

I dont think anyone else accused him of RAPE.. yes he is adulterous but she was never RAPED.

She shld hive us another story line to believe cos what she said isnt adding up one bit
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by aviato(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auduambless:

This is not the first time he is being accused of this, he is not the only pastor in Nigeria so why does he always get accused of rape? And if he is not guilty as charged, why does he not bring evidence to show his innocence? So because he is a man of God he is allowed to do anything he wants and we should not talk about it so as not to anger GOD? Free yourself from mental oppression dude.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Vguy123: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'm inviting you to join Viral Market, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $55.00 and you can too! Sign up today for a $25 bonus! https://viralmarketshare.com/?en=Vguy.Guys this is legit their is no harm in trying,just do me a favor n signup,nd get ur own favor when u start earning
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by spongeisback: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
You're an IDIOT! Did you watch the videos? Her brother took knives and went to confront the bastard rapist and his pastors begged that it should be settled in house.
They went to her house with the rapist and begged her family in typical Nigerian fashion of thinking about the perpetrator and not the victim. Shut the bloody hell up! Your God couldn't judge the rapist for so many years that's why she had to speak up. You and your type disgust me.
Stop victim shaming.
Auduambless:

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by hypergig(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by kingjrofficial(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
angryWatery case..she will loose in the court and be fined for defamation of character and false accusations against the pastor.... Let's just watch and see cool cheesy
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
tongue
"As the grey hairs upon thine head are plenty, so is the foolishness inside"

Shot fired!
My take on this whole drama;truth is truth no matter how twisted. Truth is pure and undiluted.
Busola knows the truth, and so do Fatoyinbo.
God(Your conscience) is already judging you.
Interrogation is necessary here. This is no church issue alone.
Truth must be unveiled.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Dpharisee: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Distraction from RUGA.
I won't focus on a pastor and his women over an issue that threatens the survival of millions of citizens

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by spongeisback: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
You're a disgusting pig. The stupid pastor and his band of rape sympathizers went to her house to beg after her brother went to confront the monster with knives.

WTF is wrong with you? See the way you said yes he is adulterous as if it's a normal thing. Till it happens to you then you would know. Rape victims are always shamed into silence. You don't think? Of course you don't because if you did you would know that a mother of three in a happy marriage wouldn't wake up one day and accuse a man of rape if it isn't true.
Evercurious:

I dont think anyone else accused him of RAPE.. yes he is adulterous but she was never RAPED.

She shld hive us another story line to believe cos what she said isnt adding up one bit

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by GGirll: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
ecclize:
Am waiting for buhari reaction...
Everybody must reaction...
Reaction is constant k in next level
while sucide follows

grin grin grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
spongeisback:
You're an IDIOT! Did you watch the videos? Her brother took knives and went to confront the bastard rapist and his pastors begged that it should be settled in house.
They went to her house with the rapist and begged her family in typical Nigerian fashion of thinking about the perpetrator and not the victim. Shut the bloody hell up! Your God couldn't judge the rapist for so many years that's why she had to speak up. You and your type disgust me.
Stop victim shaming.

Good. And after that incident she kept receiving more sex from him and you call that RAPE? She should take all evidences to court and stop ranting in the.media cos thats no law court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up / Linus Idahosa At Donald Trump's Inauguration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.