Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' (64279 Views)

Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by franchasng: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Breakingfamous:
My Parents Pushed Me To A Pastor Who Used To Press My Breasts During 'Deliverance' - Actress Wofai Fada Reveals How Se Was Sexually Molested As A Child By Her Pastor!

Nigerian actress and Comedienne, Wofai Fada, has made a shocking revelation following Busola Dakolo’s alleged rape by COZA Pastor, Bidoun Fatoyinbo.

Wofaifada said:

"My Father used to push me to our Pastor who used to sexually molest me and press my breast. I personally blame Nigerian Parents, they are too religious. Most of them have been brainwashed by the pastors. Whenever I reported my pastor to my parents, they would not believe me and would say I was possessed".

Wofaifada also revealed why Nigerian rape victims refuse to come out openly to talk about it. She said it's due to fear of rape stigma.

Lots of celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Toke Makinwa, Uchenna Nnanna, Mr 2kay, Kemi Adetiba, Laura Ikeji have all reacted to actress Wofaifada's shocking revelation.

Watch the video and see more reactions after the cut.
[img]https://media./images/3d8eb1e9c497abc46370cee9b55d682f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Lizilicious(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ah swear buhari is using all this to distract us from the RUGA thingy
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Dinho20(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
THIS ISSUE HAS TURNED TO CHILD 'S PLAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by vanjos: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
He didnt squeeze it very well. When u are told to be careful of these so called men of God, u'll scream touch not my anointed and do my prophet bla bla bla.

El rufai, Well done!

Your plans are seriously materializing.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Saint83(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na wao o.... So any girl that's not a virgin was disvigined by a Pastor?... Which kin nonsense be this?
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by maikeke(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sorry most of the fake Man of God used to have adultery with their member in the name of deliverance, the so called Christians Clerics are very wicked now a day due to their bad habits.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Christmasdon(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
The gate of hell shall not prevail over it. This is the word of God. . Whether you like it or not CHURCH OF GOD MUST LIVE.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by AdemolaA2: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky:
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face

To be honest , I don’t doubt her claims . I know of someone presently who went through the same ordeal from her parents. She would even get flogged when spoke out and she became so emotional yesterday when Bisola and fatoyinbo’s news went viral and had to place a call through to console her .

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by oalandAgents2: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
How can I become a pastor?
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Guymezu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hey bro, this is not joke...some parents wouldn't want to hear that cox they may feel it'll tarnish the family's image...what this so called men of *god do with impunity on the alter of God..even..

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Christmasdon(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auxtin85:
Before we wake up from this rape stories Buhari would have succeeded in establishing cattle colony in all the states in Nigeria.
. Don't you think they want to distract us. Don't mind them. GOD is greater than them all.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by nokatakata: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oya everybody begin dey ask your girlfriend, wife, daughter even mother to tell you their own story ooo. E be like say na all the female naija celeb dem don sexually abuse...even oloshos don dey form sexually abused...All for likes and hailing of ' you are a strong woman' ' I stand with you'

Crase don dey worry many of these women. If timi wife nor yarn you for nor tell us this story. I wonder if this mukpas ever mentioned this to banky while they were dating or even after they got married. Anoufias every where

2 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Surzkidd(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg shift joor make i see another fake rape headline... And Mind you, mr poster... Don't let raping stories reaches next month oo. And dont,t spoil my birth month.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by nokatakata: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oya everybody begin dey ask your girlfriend, wife, daughter even mother to tell you their own story ooo. E be like say na all the female naija celeb dem don sexually abuse...even oloshos don dey form sexually abused...All for likes and hailing of ' you are a strong woman' ' I stand with you'

Crase don dey worry many of these women. If timi wife nor yarn you for nor tell us this story. Even banky wofe self...i wonder if the mukpas ever mentioned this to banky while they were dating or even after they got married. Anoufias every where
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Drizzydanny1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
am just enjoying the way this rape sh*t is trending... grin

@least let us rest a lil bit from EFCC & yahoo boyz saga wink

who knows whats coming next

***what will i even do to hit limelight ASAP? grin

#jez_thinkin'_aloud
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by mvem(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:
In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.
Anyone can sin as led by his lust.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

God has already forgiven fatayinbo.. if he has prayed.
Heaven is a one man's race not a church race..

Nb:My comment is not for atheists!

his forgiveness is for God that doesn't mean he shouldn't face the law.... So as a Christian if I kill, steal or do wrong and ask for forgiveness then I should be left alone right?
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Story
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Auxtin85(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Christmasdon:
. Don't you think they want to distract us. Don't mind them. GOD is greater than them all.

That’s just the story bro
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Kellyblaze2k(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Watch the video HERE
.na wa oh everybody wan dey claim rape victim like this. na rape be the lastest now in town oh grin
Breakingfamous:
Watch the video HERE
.na wa oh everybody wan dey claim rape victim like this. na rape be the lastest now in town oh
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by seanfer(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky:

If you grow up in the 90s then you will understand what she’s saying.

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by kaziblake(f): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky:

Babe it is true o. most African parent have been brainwashed
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry. Hummmmmmmm it is time to ban christainity here in Nigeria.

I shocked one day when Bible discribe and admire someone ( penis big like penis of horse)
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by kaziblake(f): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
I believe her..My mum will never believe me,she will believe the pastor instead
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Lakue: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
At least Una go allow buhari rest small�
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Legendguru: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
hmmm
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Abubauchi: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
At list decent dressing will help, I thank for been a Muslims,I will not dress to expose my structure.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by kareemkamil(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor, una don buy market
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
kaziblake:
Babe it is true o. most African parent have been brainwashed
It's somehow strange to me though, I have to be thankful I have parents that pay attention to their kids then.
kaziblake:
I believe her..My mum will never believe me,she will believe the pastor instead
And I just looked up n see ur second comment, this is pathetic, my mum n even my dad will believe me before believing any other person in the world. Now, I understand why some youths commit suicide cos of BF/GF (perhaps that's d only person that listens to them wen they are depressed cry cry cry)
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by wizelink(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
this is a very bad time for pastors. the actions of the very bad pastors who could not control themselves are overshadowing the actions of the very good ones. may God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Season of confession, waiting to hear how Aisha was squeezed or fundled too... Now almost all celebrities wives had been touched years back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.