Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' (64343 Views)

Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Menance: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Afonjas? Rape cases? 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by blessedaunty: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:
In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.
Anyone can sin as led by his lust.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

God has already forgiven fatayinbo.. if he has prayed.
Heaven is a one man's race not a church race..

Nb:My comment is not for atheists!

His forgiveness begins when he seeks forgiveness from the rape victim, if not there is no forgivenss for him.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by agbeloba2001(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
sholatem:

A lot parents for several reasons
1,they don't want to smear d good relationship they have with man of God
2 they see pastors as d mouthpiece of God,all their behaviours are divine
3, To avoid stigmatisation on d part of their children of being a rape victim
4, No Sex education awareness as @their era
The reasons are unending, just Pray non of ur siblings falls victim of rape.
YOU R RIGHT ABSOLUTELY. SEX EDUCATION SHOULD BE TAUGHT BY PARENTS.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by danucci(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
i tell u baba
Knox123:
grin

Everyone is now sharing their own lil secrets. Nigerians always wait for one person to start something before they follow the trend..

Chai... Well, after one week sha, this whole rantings will die down and another brouhaha will start to trend.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by angelamina(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
I had similar experience with one useless choirmaster, i was 14 or so.. When ever we were coming back from choir practice at night say 8pm, he was supposed to take me home o, while we walked home, this man will put his hand round my neck and be touching my boobs with style.. He was a married man o, we will get to my house and my mom will even offer him food for bringing me home.. Some if this so called men of God are not pure

3 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by freshMallam1122: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ehiiiiii nna mehn.. weiting akpero no go see for bus stop �
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Evaz900(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
All these celebs should shut their nonsense mouth, if it were to be an ordinary citizen that made such Allegations, These so-called celebs would Slam her for Accusing a “Supposed” Man of God. So much hypocrisy everywhere ����
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by MarieSucre(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:
In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

Gullible
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by wunaESQ(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
he USED TO but I guess he no longer does it
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by freshMallam1122: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abidob:
Nigeria celebrities are all hypocrites
NOLLYWOOD ASSOCIATION OF RAPIST

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Brightest04(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
The truth is many innocent girls indeed went through this unholy ministration of the devils around us and it's still happening now.
And any sane human ought to condemn it.Those men in one way or the other commenting in defense of the pastor or some other doers of this bad act are surely into it too.But the Almighty God will continue to expose them.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Social media advantage is effective now.. .

When Social Media disadvantages rock, nobody should cry foul...

What is the essence of tantrums without proper legal action again
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
chiefolododo:
women are very dangerous and destructive
Only when you can't control you stupid penis. If you like go and be fvcking people's children anyhow. The day they'll speak out, you go hide, because na fellow men like you go crucify you. Gotta love this world.

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by geezynoni: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody now claiming they were molested ,it's pathetic.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
nijabazaar:
Its true....pastors must be demystified.

Havr u noticed no other pastor is in support of Busola or condemns Fat oyinbo?
Demystified because all of them are rapist?
Why can't you just say that Christianity should be abolished??
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by BarryLondon007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abubauchi:
At list decent dressing will help, I thank for been a Muslims,I will not dress to expose my structure.
Go back to school

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Nigerian men are cursed

Tufia
Cursed by who??

Hate responsibly...
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by geezynoni: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
angelamina:
I had similar experience with one useless choirmaster, i was 14 or so.. When ever we were coming back from choir practice at night say 8pm, he was supposed to take me home o, while we walked home, this man will put his hand round my neck and be touching my boobs with style.. He was a married man o, we will get to my house and my mom will even offer him food for bringing me home.. Some if this so called men of God are not pure
You knew his hand was touching your boobs with style and you dd not gear it off.. Wehdone.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by BarryLondon007(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
angelamina:
Hmmm
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Raymondreigns(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
stano2:
Shattap anuofia, every lady is now claiming to be a victim just to gain attention.

Something as serious as this and they have turned it into a play to gain fame
I swear, everything 4 na joke .
Just to make fame
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Raymondreigns(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
cheesy
Gabson001:
Bloggers my dad forced me to rape my best friend.. Take it to Frontpage pls

Kukuma kill me...take us to front page, I rape 12 girls in 12 nights...
Take us to. Front page..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Squeeze?
What kind of country is this??

Men be careful. Never stay alone with ladies.. Always have someone shadowing you two...

I am tired of all these updates...

Things of natural interest are not being discussed again.. Happening which is 15 years+ old has dominated Nigeria blogosphere for the past 36 hrs!!!

Which way Nigeria??

Only if we can call out politicians like this!!!

Take the Randy man to court already...

Stop the social media tantrums...
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by tunary(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky:
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face
Person no fit talk him mind again? abi na crime//sin to trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by noble2faith(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auxtin85:
Before we wake up from this rape stories Buhari would have succeeded in establishing cattle colony in all the states in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As in ehn! The thing tire me o. Rape and sexual molestation here and there! This is a distraction in disguise o!

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by angelamina(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
geezynoni:

You knew his hand was touching your boobs with style and you dd not gear it off.. Wehdone.
i couldn't have done that sir, cus we were walking along a lonely bashy road, i was even scared he was going to do more then that, but thank God he didn't

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky:
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face
Shut up your mouse trap of putrefied decay fish mouth and others who liked your insane question.
I have witnessed a girl beaten black and blue, for telling her idiotically oriented parents that her preacher groped her, and even accused the little girl of been a witch, and that has been what they preacher has been trying to hard to exorcise.
Sexual abuse, rape pedophiliac act on young boys and girls has been a recorded testament by priests, nuns and care givers. Little minded slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:

When they rape your daughter, pray for them dont judge.
Gullible religionists
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by bionixs: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Deepfeel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Does it mean every Nigerian girl has been raped undecided
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by 2T215: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
I am reluctant to comment on this saga for many reasons. The church is the body of Christ and when there is a pain in one part of the body, certainly other parts would feel it.
That said, as Children of God, we need to live circumspectly in the times we are in. Let everyone than calls on the name if the Lord depart from evil. I am deeply concerned with the series of events and the number of persons coming with various allegations. More worrisome is the fact this is not the first nor the second. This calls for a serious reflection.
As for forgiveness, God surely forgives you when you confess your sins but there is what we call restitution which we downplay alot in the penticostal circle...it is needed for a good conscience. If someone has suffered on the account of your actions, you need to make peace with that person as well. (As much as possible) Act. Lk 19:1-10. As Christians, if we break the laws of the state and it is proven, we would be forgiven by God(if we ask for it), however, you would face the consequences of the action. We need to emphasis the strong requirement of holiness in the pursuit of our faith. There appears to be much of grace violation and laxity with our faith from what I see. God help the church.

quote author=FactBoyz post=79785115] In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

[/quote]
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:

I pray ur wife and mom gets raped. then the rapist would ask for forgiveness frm God and gets forgivesnnes. u potential rapist. dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram / This Happens When God Picks Your Call (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.