Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' (64338 Views)

Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Charly68: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Useless daughters of Jezebel ,you dress nakedly to the church and say pastor is squeezing your something ..meanwhile you are the one trying to rape the unfortunate man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
angelamina:
i couldn't have done that sir, cus we were walking along a lonely bashy road, i was even scared he was going to do more then that, but thank God he didn't
lets take a stroll around a bush so i can feel u with style tongue
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by owila4luv(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
you ma wan trend? na you open the breast for the pastor thesame way you the flash am now
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by michaelokoi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
There are a lot of molestation going on and we only get to hear about just a few. These wofaifada story na true. I saw a reverend father conducting diliverance on ladies and his area of concentration was just on their breast. The priest fondles the ladies breast so hard and I ask myself if the evil spirit is in the breast. Man know thyself.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by dochenaj: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:
In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.
Anyone can sin as led by his lust.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

God has already forgiven fatayinbo.. if he has prayed.
Heaven is a one man's race not a church race..

Nb:My comment is not for atheists!

I'm going to comment on the bolded section. God has a principle and it doesn't change. When you hurt someone one way or the other, part of your forgiveness routine involves you doing a restitution, which in this case would imply the said pastor going to who he had offended and asking for forgiveness and having a willingness to do whatever is permissible of God to earn that forgiveness. So there is no way he could have gotten forgiven, if he is still denying even having sex with the girl not to talk of rape.

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by seunmsg(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don’t have a female child yet but if I ever have one, I will make sure she never get close to a pastor.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Dre555: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lie lie bitches everywhere
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by SarkinYarki: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auxtin85:
Before we wake up from this rape stories Buhari would have succeeded in establishing cattle colony in all the states in Nigeria.

That's the plot

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by obama30: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/rape-wofaifada-how-pastor-molested-me.html?m=1

Your pastor did not make mistake because that's where your problem is, because after he fail to deliver you from being pro what are you now, Olosho
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Rotimi47: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
crazygod:
Abeg this thing is not funny again jare. What's all this nonsense angry
I wonder O! undecided
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Benekruku(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biodun has overtaken TB Joshua Oyedepo and Adeboye has the most popular MOG from Nigeria

Guys popularity just went off the hook.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Ebendo123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor again. grin

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
The parents are zombies, like most religious fanatics here.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
FactBoyz:
In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.
Anyone can sin as led by his lust.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

God has already forgiven fatayinbo.. if he has prayed.
Heaven is a one man's race not a church race..

Nb:My comment is not for atheists!

Nonsense of the highest order. Imagine the trash here. Until you lot realize how deeply over-religiousnes has destroyed your commonsense, that's if you had any in the first place, your woes in Nigeria have just begun!
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Jokkarm2: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Every ladies is just talking as if they are the only one that was forced to sex. If I talk my first experience with a grown lady when I was too young as a boy everybody will run.
Make una respect una self oooo
I know how I was forced to sex for the first time as a small boy .
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
indigene:

Shut up your mouse trap of putrefied decay fish mouth and others who liked your insane question.
I have witnessed a girl beaten black and blue, for telling her idiotically oriented parents that her preacher groped her, and even accused the little girl of been a witch, and that has been what they preacher has been trying to hard to exorcise.
Sexual abuse, rape pedophiliac act on young boys and girls has been a recorded testament by priests, nuns and care givers. Little minded slowpoke
Lol...I can comprehend u darling, but next time, u don't need to be this bitter....lemme giv u a kiss to cool ur temper kiss

Dont think of my comment...Sleep tight
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Auxtin85:
Before we wake up from this rape stories Buhari would have succeeded in establishing cattle colony in all the states in Nigeria.
grin BBN will take over tomorrow evening. Nigerians will have another thing to talk about.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Uwatt: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
seunfly:
This people should kukuma start their own me too movement, let every body come out and disgrace all past sexual molesters.

Guys watch your back, that girl you hump in secondary school is coming after you.

ma geeeee
let me just resave ma laughing oooooooo choi
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Estaxy21211: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky:
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face
it's happens, dis pastors comes first in d eyes of our parents, n to our parents they are mini gods

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by solofresh(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Ok,where is the breast in the first place becus me am not seeing any breast o
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Amanda4life: 3:21am On Jun 30, 2019
sherylbakky:
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face

Is like you are one of them
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Amanda4life: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Rapist full this nairaland i pray that God will allow this to happen to all your daughters of which you all will be aware of.

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by bencliff2017: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Even Stella Damascus that has been under the water for years surface with her own story

stano2:
Shattap anuofia, every lady is now claiming to be a victim just to gain attention.

Something as serious as this and they have turned it into a play to gain fame
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Auxtin85(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2019
sisipelebe:
grin BBN will take over tomorrow evening. Nigerians will have another thing to talk about.

I tire oo
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by adedayoa2(f): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
seunmsg:
I don’t have a female child yet but if I ever have one, I will make sure she never get close to a pastor.
choi! I am a female and I tell you this is not the same for all pastors.

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by seunmsg(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2019
adedayoa2:
choi! I am a female and I tell you this is not the same for all pastors.

We still have some diehard members of COZA who believe Biodun Fatoyinbo is innocent and not a rapist.

See, since there is no way to differentiate the good ones from the bad once, I will rather not take chances with any of them.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by adedayoa2(f): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
seunmsg:

We still have some diehard members of COZA who believe Biodun Fatoyinbo is innocent and not a rapist.

See, since there is no way to differentiate the good ones from the bad once, I will rather not take chances with any of them.
is true sha, good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Flashlaundry(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
End time pastors

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Estaxy21211:
it's happens, dis pastors comes first in d eyes of our parents, n to our parents they are mini gods
Perhaps, i wud av known better if i'm a Christian. This is so bad. Seriously, those parents have failed in their parenting responsibilities. #Sad cry
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by oduademonest: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2019
That's what they all deserve. Worshipping ordinary men like they are God.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wia the breasts sef?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by booksrite001: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
charly68:
Useless daughters of Jezebel ,you dress nakedly to the church and say pastor is squeezing your something ..meanwhile you are the one trying to rape the unfortunate man of God.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan’s Bosoms Almost Exposed During Headies 2014 Performance (Pics) / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.