Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,902 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Will Do Music Till I Die - Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Do Music Till I Die - Timaya (244 Views)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Music Till I Die - Timaya by ackim: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Describing the success he has recorded in his music career so far during a chat with Showtime, the self-styled ‘Egberi Papa 1 of Bayesa’, noted that he cannot trade music for anything.

“I’m more grateful than satisfied. It’s been quite an experience; I wouldn’t trade music for anything”, he said.

He added that the biggest thing he has ever done for himself is making effort to continuously learn new things that would help in improving his craft and equally make him a better person.

“I think the biggest thing I have done for myself would be constantly learning and improving myself”, he said.

Speaking on his latest body of work, an EP titled ‘Chulo Vibes’, he described it as a collection of songs which best describes the Timaya brand.

“Chulo Vibes is an EP with 9- tracks, including ‘Balance’, ‘Pull Up’, ‘The Mood’ and more. It is a collection of music that I can say best defines me, my sound and brand. I am all about good energy; love, positive living, being thankful always, and you can hear all this on, not just the EP, but all my songs.”

He added that ‘Balance’, one of the songs off the EP is a true representation of where he currently is in life.

“Balance’ is a representation of where I am in life at the moment. I’ve a good life, a great career, my family is doing great. I am very grateful for that and I hope it inspires people to stay thankful too. ‘Balance’ is that feel good song; you can play and listen to anywhere”, he said.

Sourcehttps://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/i-will-do-music-till-i-die-timaya.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: I Will Do Music Till I Die - Timaya by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Timaya is the definition of wisdom
Re: I Will Do Music Till I Die - Timaya by Trippledee(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Egbere papa
Re: I Will Do Music Till I Die - Timaya by Chrisrare: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Before na till u ressurrect?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kiddies Author Uncle Buddy Features On South Africa's Online Magazine / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Fourth Year Wedding With A Unique Gift / How My Father Disowned Me In 1988 – Comedian Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.