Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos (61696 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by mclorenzo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Please who knows the latest celeb wey don react on top the issue wey we geh for hand today
Emmanuella
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chai... Poverty na bastard

May D seems to be the wife
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tolexander:
Where is that poster that said Nigerian men don’t marry pretty white young ladies, but the old not good looking ones. Unlike the female counterparts?

This is one beautiful whitie o
This is beautiful to you
[img]https://media1./images/124e2d86046af8942c8bf5348a580a94/tenor.gif?itemid=7619565[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Please who knows the latest celeb wey don react on top the issue wey we geh for hand today

Lamborghini Senator
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by mclorenzo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fkforyou:
E be like say this woman go dey bully him for house... undecided lipsrsealed
True true the lady huge grin
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
mclorenzo:
Emmanuella
You can't be serious shocked I heard it's Lai Mohammed grin grin
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
abluck:

Lamborghini Senator
grin
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Akpacha(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tolexander:
Where is that poster that said Nigerian men don’t marry pretty white young ladies, but the old not good looking ones. Unlike the female counterparts?

What's fine ere? This ugly fat pig?

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by mclorenzo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
You can't be serious shocked I heard it's Lai Mohammed grin grin
Lai Muhammed is busy composing lies he will tell in court
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Baba has secured the bag grin grin
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abkreizi:
I find it a bit awkward that some black musicians (african and American ) musicians marry white women..... I mean I feel like its beyond love like its some sort of cherry on the cake.... not hating by the way

why do you think so?
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by ugkk: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oyibo is oyibo but if it's Nigeria now everyone will be asking region is she from, what tribe is she from, what's her name etc....

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by TundeeednuT: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Generalyemi:
please what is d natural remedy for diabetes,,
death
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Generalyemi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
TundeeednuT:
death

is your portion

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by victorian(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Generalyemi:

Guava leaves, the fresh ones

Boil and drink twice every week for a month. Diabetes will run!

After a month!

Continue with once in two months. Your bladder will feel better and no more unnecessary peeing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by lalanice(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
undecided
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
He look like a houseboy the way he carry the child

2 Likes

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Reelmii: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
The guy is looking like the Nanny of the house grin grin
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by SammieLowkey(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Burntcoal:
Y oyibo like to put pacifier for their picking mouth sef. Let d baby bable or blabber
... Which ever. Buh I love dat may d song dat was banned can't remember d title
Title is 'Soundtrack'... Love your taste in music
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Abkreizi: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ugosample:

why do you think so?

Like aren't there enough black women.... its mostly common in black celebs ... I mean had it been few ehen but its rampant. .... look at their music videos.... most times i search for a black celeb i hope to see a beautiful black family but its mostly mixed .... its somewhat sad to me cos you look at white celebs with their blue eyed brides

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Kingrexyl(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tolexander:

Nice
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abkreizi:

Like aren't there enough black women.... its mostly common in black celebs ... I mean had it been few ehen but its rampant. .... look at their music videos.... most times i search for a black celeb i hope to see a beautiful black family but its mostly mixed .... its somewhat sad to me cos you look at white celebs with their blue eyed brides

it's a complicated thing that cannot be explained simply

there are different reasons as to why black folks marry white folks

But then
it's a free world

And also a good number of black ladies are victims of their society and upbringing lipsrsealed
if you understand my point.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
This man black oo... sotey the pikin look like a black boy

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Considering situation of NIG, the baby is born in a better place.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Bestboy11513(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
That woman is fineee.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by selemo: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
I prefer western ladies to our timid african ladies.. African ladies are big time liability and burden...

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by owila4luv(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
See as he be like bottle of Krest beside the woman.

Like the woman is holding a Krest bottle.
amebo e concern you?
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
owila4luv:
amebo e concern you?

Yes!
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by owowa145(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore3:

Nigerian singer, May D who is happily married to a Swedish woman, shares lovely family pictures.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/singer-may-d-shares-lovely-photos-with-is-wife-and-their-son

Na Terry G babe bam pass. That guy try
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Awe4luv(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Generalyemi:
get organic honey ,lime, garlic, butterleaf juice for type 2......type 1 is organic honey Ceylon cinnamon and tummeric

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Abkreizi: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ugosample:

it's a complicated thing that cannot be explained simply

there are different reasons as to why black folks marry white folks

But then
it's a free world

And also a good number of black ladies are victims of their society and upbringing lipsrsealed
if you understand my point.

True but black guys are also ratchet. ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Kemi Olunloyo Smiling With Friend By The Pool Side After Her Freedom (Photos) / Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.