Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos (61686 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Burntcoal(f): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2019
1Sharon:

It stops them crying
oh I c. Neva worked on my child
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by victorian(f): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
biGDhAp:
... does diabetes cause regular peeing?

Not regular peeing, because u have to pee.

But if one pees like 7 times during the day and it's not like you drank lots of water, then something is wrong.
If one cannot hold pee, for like some.minutes , something is wrong.

It's a sign of diabetes creeping up on one's body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
victorian:

Not regular peeing, because u have to pee.

But if one pees like 7 times during the day and it's not like you drank lots of water, then something is wrong.
If one cannot hold pee, for like some.minutes , something is wrong.

It's a sign of diabetes creeping up on one's body.
.. shet

and my dad is diabetic

i'm done for
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. shet

and my dad is diabetic

i'm done for

Don't fret

Buy guava fresh leaves, boil and give to your dad to drink.

He wil be fine
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
victorian:

Don't fret
Buy guava fresh leaves, boil and give to your dad to drink.
He wil be fine
. thanks ..

but i was actually referring to me .. since the shiit is highly hereditary
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by booksrite001: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
victorian:
Not regular peeing, because u have to pee. But if one pees like 7 times during the day and it's not like you drank lots of water, then something is wrong. If one cannot hold pee, for like some.minutes , something is wrong. It's a sign of diabetes creeping up on one's body.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.