Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos (61687 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abkreizi:

True but black guys are also ratchet. ....

All victims of their society

everything a lot of black men accuse black women of, is due to how they were raised and the unfortunate environment they found themselves
When this is understood, we then can help each other and remedy the situation.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by allenuzoma(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Clean Tecno Pouvoir 2 pro, 3GB Ram, 5000 mAh battery for sale at a good price.
Call 08176567002
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by joseph1832(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Generalyemi:

you are not worthy to tie his shoe lace
and you're worthy to kick his anus.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by King44(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
did someone just say he looks like a bottle of krest in the woman's arm, I would say he looks like a pikin in her arm lol
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Rolly22(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
marrying a white woman would make you cut your bloodline because you would end up having Kids that Don't look like you.

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by jaymee0(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Something is fishy..
How black man go fvck white come born white?
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Sluacoast(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Burntcoal:
Y oyibo like to put pacifier for their picking mouth sef. Let d baby bable or blabber
... Which ever. Buh I love dat may d song dat was banned can't remember d title
It's sound track.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Benekruku(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
It's been sometime I heard anything from May D. Or his time has passed or what exactly? Lol.

The juju we gave him as expired

And he is not ready to give-out our demands and renew
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Burntcoal:
Y oyibo like to put pacifier for their picking mouth sef. Let d baby bable or blabber
... Which ever. Buh I love dat may d song dat was banned can't remember d title

It stops them crying
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2019
selemo:
I prefer western ladies to our timid african ladies.. African ladies are big time liability and burden...

Timid, how ?
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
Where is that poster that said Nigerian men don’t marry pretty white young ladies, but the old not good looking ones. Unlike the female counterparts?

This is one beautiful whitie o
yes o, money can buy you any type of beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Sparkle777(f): 5:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Generalyemi:
please what is d natural remedy for diabetes,,
Try Moringa leaves, seeds and even the sticks. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by chuggy(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Oshey Swedish picker...lol
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by nograv: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Generalyemi:

Stop eating sugary foods.. If you want to reverse type 2 diabetes..

Normal diabetes cannot be reversed without medicine to my knowledge..
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Originalsly: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Ugosample:

All victims of their society

everything a lot of black men accuse black women of, is due to how they were raised and the unfortunate environment they found themselves
When this is understood, we then can help each other and remedy the situation

Bro.... most Blacks celebs that marry Whites suffer from inferiority complex. Like the excuse above... it does not hold. Blacks are pretty much rachet... but not Whites? E.g... the Kardashians are all gold diggers... notorious gold diggers... but celebs marry them.. and are proud doing so.... and we. Celebrate them. If they were Black... would we be singing them praises?...would the celebs even for a moment think of marrying them? Why not?
The guy here married a White.... do we have tribal concerns?....do we want to know of her background?...her religion if any?... did he pick her up from a bar?...was/is she an addict?....none of that matters... all that matters is she is White... and to many ... that is an achievement.... an accomplishment.
All this can be explained away.... but no need to put down Black women to justify why a White was chosen.

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by saucelake231(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Generalyemi:
allways boil and eat unriped plantain at list three to four times a week ..or more
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Bet9ja131316: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Mouthpis(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Generalyemi:

If only u won't think its fraud.

Contact me via email.

Let's arrange how I can send a particular leaf for u and advise u on how to use it.

U can check my profile to see from a thread where I posted the pictures.

U will be glad u did.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Bro.... most Blacks celebs that marry Whites suffer from inferiority complex. Like the excuse above... it does not hold. Blacks are pretty much rachet... but not Whites? E.g... the Kardashians are all gold diggers... notorious gold diggers... but celebs marry them.. and are proud doing so.... and we. Celebrate them. If they were Black... would we be singing them praises?...would the celebs even for a moment think of marrying them? Why not?
The guy here married a White.... do we have tribal concerns?....do we want to know of her background?...her religion if any?... did he pick her up from a bar?...was/is she an addict?....none of that matters... all that matters is she is White... and to many ... that is an achievement.... an accomplishment.
All this can be explained away.... but no need to put down Black women to justify why a White was chosen.

I disagree with you

Anyone can marry whoever they want, and that is one

Two, like I said, most of what the black guys accuse the black girls of us because they are victims of their environment and upbringing, you CANNOT discount that,
especially black ladies from Nigeria, and the ones in America

you cannot expect me to let a good woman go because she is "white" and I must marry black undecided
That is not sensible

But yes, some do it because of some complex, that us also true, but saying most is not just true, especially in Europe.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2019
selemo:
I prefer western ladies to our timid african ladies.. African ladies are big time liability and burden...

don't blame the black ladies (Nigerians) so much

we were victims of our society and upbringing

the timidness is upbringing

as for the "liability"
I'm not sure about that, but a good number of women work very hard in NIgeria

its just the mental conditioning that needs to be adjusted,

Black ladies raised normally are as good as anyone else who was raised normal

so please don't be too harsh on them
condition make crayfish bend
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Womenareape:
I advised we men should start marrying foreigners and leave those black biiiitheess called Naija women undecided

that's not a nice thing to say about women
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin
Wait o @op. From the pics, I want to know if it's May D that's marrying her or she is the one marrying May D?
let's just say they married each other grin

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Congratulations for giving your son a foreign passport not this useless Nigeria passport

lol
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Originalsly: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Ugosample:

I disagree with you

Anyone can marry whoever they want, and that is one

Two, like I said, most of what the black guys accuse the black girls of us because they are victims of their environment and upbringing, you CANNOT discount that,
especially black ladies from Nigeria, and the ones in America

you cannot expect me to let a good woman go because she is "white" and I must marry black undecided
That is not sensible

But yes, some do it because of some complex, that us also true, but saying most is not just true, especially in Europe.

Most of it is because of complex. Whatever are the problems of Black women because of their environment.... doesn't Whites face the same problems? Are White women good and Black women bad? Of course anyone is free to marry who he or she likes.... some men even marry men. Not saying Blacks must marry Blacks.... and not only Blacks have inferiority complex... but we are the ones that are always putting down our women in order to justify why we are marrying out of our race. My thing is most marry out because of inferiority complex.... and we can see how submissive... and gentle... and understanding... and forgiving and unupsettable these men become..... forgetting how to slap the non Black wife for any sin she may commit... great or small. Why?... see the one on topic... that's a house husband right there. Under a Black woman?...how many hot slaps for her if she dare ask him to wash the dishes.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Most of it is because of complex. Whatever are the problems of Black women because of their environment.... doesn't Whites face the same problems? Are White women good and Black women bad? Of course anyone is free to marry who he or she likes.... some men even marry men. Not saying Blacks must marry Blacks.... and not only Blacks have inferiority complex... but we are the ones that are always putting down our women in order to justify why we are marrying out of our race. My thing is most marry out because of inferiority complex.... and we can see how submissive... and gentle... and understanding... and forgiving and unupsettable these men become..... forgetting how to slap the non Black wife for any sin she may commit... great or small. Why?... see the one on topic... that's a house husband right there. Under a Black woman?...how many hot slaps for her if she dare ask him to wash the dishes.

but we are the ones that are always putting down our women in order to justify why we are marrying out of our race.

This up here is not true :-|

you are obviously not into MGTOW forums
If you are there, you will know that is not true

There are certain cultural chains in the legsof African women that are not on the legs of those in Europe, you know if and I Know it, and these cultural things being frictions

instead of blaming the black women, they should understand that it's the unfortunate environment and upbringing they found themselves in.

a Nigerian woman born and raised in the Netherlands for exAmple will notbe slaves to those things many Nigerians complain about that I have heard of anyways

I wish you could understand my point

EDIT

And yea, black women put down black men A WHOKE LOT TOO
African Americans and Nigerians are champions in that

the ones who will marry white men and be of thsye best behaviour, cause she can't believe her luck cheesy tongue
And call the blaxk (Nigerian) men cave men, uncivilized, not gentle manly etc

But unlike black women who are hurt when they get yabbed like that, most men in naija don't care cheesy cheesy

so it's a two way thing
And its the environment (in saying this again)
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Originalsly: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Ugosample:

but we are the ones that are always putting down our women in order to justify why we are marrying out of our race.

This up here is not true :-|

you are obviously not into MGTOW forums
If you are there, you will know that is not true

There are certain cultural chains in the legsof African women that are not on the legs of those in Europe, you know if and I Know it, and these cultural things being frictions

instead of blaming the black women, they should understand that it's the unfortunate environment and upbringing they found themselves in.

a Nigerian woman born and raised in the Netherlands for exAmple will notbe slaves to those things many Nigerians complain about that I have heard of anyways

I wish you could understand my point

I can understand your point if as a Nigerian guy he was brought up in Europe... was he? If not.... he also has cultural chains so wouldn't it now bring friction? Guess this one gave up his cultural chain and is proudly wearing hers.
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

I can understand your point if as a Nigerian guy he was brought up in Europe... was he? If not.... he also has cultural chains so wouldn't it now bring friction? Guess this one gave up his cultural chain and is proudly wearing hers.

yea
exactly so

like I was raised in a VERY liberal house for example
And we were the ultra minority in a vast pool of ultra conservatives around us
Someone like me or my brothers cannot relate with average Nigerian women who were raised with that knack for conservative

I'm just giving you an example

even men who were raised that way leave it behind when they grown up

so that's it

both have to be in the same page for the relationship to work

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2019
victorian:

Guava leaves, the fresh ones

Boil and drink twice every week for a month. Diabetes will run!

After a month!

Continue with once in two months. Your bladder will feel better and no more unnecessary peeing
... does diabetes cause regular peeing?
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by SammyTJack: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
When boobs dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.