Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is My - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My (6560 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My by QueenSekxy(f): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Please, shut up.
You doctors and cheating are like bread and butter.

You only became faithful for a year and your head is swelling up, mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Is My by KevinDein: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's possible the guy is simply just a Maga to her. But seems she don't wanna get tied down by marriage just yet.

Be a man and deal with your relationship. You can't just sit around and watch another man steal your joy.
How is the said girl his joy? She's obviously a big source of emotional pain for the op.
Re: Is My by raymondele86(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Apeshy101 you're a bad nigga
Re: Is My by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2019
The signs are there for you to see...
Why you gon stress yourself over a girl that is probably not thinking about you right now? A girl who doesn't appreciate she has a gem, a girl who doesn't know your worth.

You're the bag, you have a good job and a career, you're ladies dream and you deserve so much better.

Know your worth.

4 Likes

Re: Is My by Satan66(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
BlueAir:
I feel like collecting ur account number sad
Recharge card is enough wink

1 Like

Re: Is My by mp3ree: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:
Hi Everyone, I need your help as I feel my girlfriend is really loving another man.

A usual, she denies it. She says she does not like the guy. But I've seen the tone at which they are having a conversation and I know she probably likes the guy.

We've been dating for over 4 years now. And we are planning on getting married in Sept. I have already collected the list. But yesterday I noticed something unusual. I saw her WhatsApp chat and I was shocked at the kind of conversation going on there.

This guy subscribes for her. There is another time she sent him her account number. But that's not the shocking part of the conversation. The guy always says "I love you" I love you dear and that kind of words. There is nowhere she told him that those words were inappropriate.

Surprisingly, on a particular date, she called the guy "Sweetheart" then "how was your day" then "wanted to see your face."

When I asked for an explanation she said the guy called in the dark. She only said those words because she could not see his face. But it does not make sense. She also said there is nothing wrong calling a friend sweetheart.

I know most of you will say IM not married to her yet and I don't take care of her bills. Yes, I do take care of all her bills. I mean everything. She is in school and I take care of everything.
]]For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year[/b]. I refused.
[/b]
See, I am not perfect but I know I have been faithful for over a year now. I'm a doctor by profession and I hate being fooled around which is what seems to be happening.

I have intentionally avoided other ladies only for me to find myself in this shit. Right now I can't guarantee the next pu**y that comes around won't be fu*ked.

Being sincere is a choice, and if I feel someone is taking me for granted, being my old self becomes necessary. I need your help cos I've gotten so far and the devil is just tempting me with all options.

guy the girl has own plan that is why she is telling you to wait till next year
Re: Is My by DonnyE(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2019
My candid option is, if things doesn't work out eventually, make sure she doesn't leave without a proper beating. Some gals need to be taught some lessons to change. But Op never train a gal in school or spend excessively on a gal, they end up taking you for granted. You must always put a gal in want and in check at the same time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Bro allow her go for service first. You only know her real character after she is done with NYSC.
Re: Is My by Samakus(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Rule number one!!!

Never date a student with the intention of marrying her!!! Unless there's no sniper in your state of residence.

1 Like

Re: Is My by Stanley1155: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Guy no need to worry, she is not cheating on you, she is just testing another dick. You are responsible for what you understand, no come here tomorrow come talk say I spoil your relationship..

1 Like

Re: Is My by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Modphase:
That is exactly the right thing to do beta now than later. I had to ditch a 7 year old relationship n am talking a relationship I talked her into writing WAEC,paying her tuition for at least 2 session plus accommodation n more.

The signs were all there but foolish people keep giving me reason such as yours to continue until it finally dawn on me the relationship was a waste. When a guy pay your tuition 200% loyalty should be given because that is what you give you father when he does the same.

No way should you allow yourself in the mud to suggest a chance of being in modest. You are suppose to be 100% upright n seen to be 300% upright.

OP, here is what you should do hang on to the relationship since she suggested you shift the wedding plan, let her know you suspended it indefinitely. Withdraw all of your financial commitments to her, turn your affair to an inactive one to ascertain the true color of her cheating.

Discovery from above would possibly lead you to start hunting for another relationship. Don’t force or beg a lady into marriage, trust me it is not worth it.

mecury21
Yea he should withdraw financial commitment. Loyalty is scarce these days
Re: Is My by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
KevinDein:

How is the said girl his joy? She's obviously a big source of emotional pain for the op.
He'll b alright las las
Re: Is My by DieselGen: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Michelle55:
The moment you start suspecting your partner, the bond between you two has been broken.. For you to check her phone(you already knew what awaits you) so asking us now is like seeking for validation on what to do next

So, your point is no need checking out on your fiancee's phone, because there'll always be poo to see.
It indicates infidelity is a norm now.
Wrong people everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Is My by DBestDoc(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Please, shut up.
You doctors and cheating are like bread and butter.

You only became faithful for a year and your head is swelling up, mtchew.

The only sensible post here so far.
Stop flattering yourself oga, the babe has already dumped your useless cheating as.s but your overbloated sense of self worth wouldn't let you see it.

You've cheated on her for 3 years and only decided to take a one yr break, enough to let you tie her down in marriage before continuing your dirty life style.

Now you understand how it feels being in her shoes.

End the relationship, she deserves better.
Re: Is My by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:
Hi Everyone, I need your help as I feel my girlfriend is really loving another man.

A usual, she denies it. She says she does not like the guy. But I've seen the tone at which they are having a conversation and I know she probably likes the guy.

We've been dating for over 4 years now. And we are planning on getting married in Sept. I have already collected the list. But yesterday I noticed something unusual. I saw her WhatsApp chat and I was shocked at the kind of conversation going on there.

This guy subscribes for her. There is another time she sent him her account number. But that's not the shocking part of the conversation. The guy always says "I love you" I love you dear and that kind of words. There is nowhere she told him that those words were inappropriate.

Surprisingly, on a particular date, she called the guy "Sweetheart" then "how was your day" then "wanted to see your face."

When I asked for an explanation she said the guy called in the dark. She only said those words because she could not see his face. But it does not make sense. She also said there is nothing wrong calling a friend sweetheart.

I know most of you will say IM not married to her yet and I don't take care of her bills. Yes, I do take care of all her bills. I mean everything. She is in school and I take care of everything.

For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year. I refused.

See, I am not perfect but I know I have been faithful for over a year now. I'm a doctor by profession and I hate being fooled around which is what seems to be happening.

I have intentionally avoided other ladies only for me to find myself in this shit. Right now I can't guarantee the next pu**y that comes around won't be fu*ked.

Being sincere is a choice, and if I feel someone is taking me for granted, being my old self becomes necessary. I need your help cos I've gotten so far and the devil is just tempting me with all options.
She might not be cheating yet but she’s getting there. You need to call her and tell her what you need from her as regards the wedding. If she’s still hesitant move on bro. Her heart is with someone else.
Re: Is My by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
DonnyE:
My candid option is, if things doesn't work out eventually, make sure she doesn't leave without a proper beating. Some gals need to be taught some lessons to change. But Op never train a gal in school or spend excessively on a gal, they end up taking you for granted. You must always put a gal in want and in check at the same time.
Beating?
Re: Is My by blizzers(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Beating?

Happy birthday
Re: Is My by SendAbroad: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:

For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year. I refused.

She has shown you that she is not your wife. Go ahead at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Is My by Michelle55: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
DieselGen:

So, your point is no need checking out on your fiancee's phone, because there'll always be poo to see.
It indicates infidelity is a norm now.
Wrong people everywhere...
Please don't get me wrong! Dude already knew in his heart that there's something amiss(suspicion) but he just needed to confirm(proved) of which he got the answers he's looking for so what's the need of coming to SM to seek validation even when the red flags are all glaring?
NOTE The moment you start suspecting your partner of infidelity, everything you think you know about the person will be in question, so why not save yourselves the stress by going your separate ways? Remember that a Broken Relationship is better and more bearable than a Broken Marriage

1 Like

Re: Is My by Phenomenal16(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Modphase:
That is exactly the right thing to do beta now than later. I had to ditch a 7 year old relationship n am talking a relationship I talked her into writing WAEC,paying her tuition for at least 2 session plus accommodation n more.

The signs were all there but foolish people keep giving me reason such as yours to continue until it finally dawn on me the relationship was a waste. When a guy pay your tuition 200% loyalty should be given because that is what you give you father when he does the same.

No way should you allow yourself in the mud to suggest a chance of being in modest. You are suppose to be 100% upright n seen to be 300% upright.

OP, here is what you should do hang on to the relationship since she suggested you shift the wedding plan, let her know you suspended it indefinitely. Withdraw all of your financial commitments to her, turn your affair to an inactive one to ascertain the true color of her cheating.

Discovery from above would possibly lead you to start hunting for another relationship. Don’t force or beg a lady into marriage, trust me it is not worth it.

mecury21
........ Guy u try
Re: Is My by QueenSekxy(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
DBestDoc:

The only sensible post here so far.
Stop flattering yourself oga, the babe has already dumped your useless cheating as.s but your overbloated sense of self worth wouldn't let you see it.

You've cheated on her for 3 years and only decided to take a one yr break, enough to let you tie her down in marriage before continuing your dirty life style.

Now you understand how it feels being in her shoes.

End the relationship, she deserves better.
Don't mind the hypocrite.
Re: Is My by lililadia(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
1.you don't have a GF

2.when you start checking ladies phone prepare for the worst

3.she is obviously lying about something's

4.you better cancel your proposed wedding,if anybody ask you why,just say you are not ready yet,that you need to solve some personal issues out..if they probe further,just say..no comment.

5.start finding how you will quit that thing you call a relationship

6.There are better ladies ,start shopping for one but don't be in haste.

7.don't let anyone coerce you into proceeding with the wedding

8.Finally, this one that you brought this simple matter online shows you are not even ripe for marriage
Re: Is My by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Let her cheat in Peace be4 she says u RAPED her ooo.
Re: Is My by livebyday(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
J111333:
Guys what do you think, do we tell him? grin

As cruel as this might sound I suggest he be allowed to suffer and exhaust his emotions and Infatuation on her then the rude awakening will shock him.back to.reality

So no please do not tell him allow him.dwell.more in the paradise of.delusion he had created for himself.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by livebyday(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
skywalker240:
Menh, am guessing am going tru same, i have nothing to say, God will see us tru, and wisdom will confuse foolishness.

This comment confused me as I couldn't deduce any rationale behind it sir .

Are you saying that rather than sit think deeply , introspect on how best you fix your situation you would rather live in delusion and pray for someone to fix your broken life?

I am trying to make sense.of this comment

Am I right ?
Re: Is My by livebyday(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
hatbricker:
The signs are there for you to see...
Why you gon stress yourself over a girl that is probably not thinking about you right now? A girl who doesn't appreciate she has a gem, a girl who doesn't know your worth.

You're the bag, you have a good job and a career, you're ladies dream and you deserve so much better.

Know your worth.

I suspect this OP suffers from extreme inferiority complex

Probably the girl is so pretty he never believed he could.end.up.with someone so outwardly beautiful, hence why he is putting himself through this shame .

Sad indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My by livebyday(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Netanyahu1:
She might not be cheating yet but she’s getting there. You need to call her and tell her what you need from her as regards the wedding. If she’s still hesitant move on bro. Her heart is with someone else.

This is a wrong approach, bad advise in my opinion.

The lady has moved on already and is just enjoying the financial benefits from the OP which I can't blame her , no body says no to freebies
Re: Is My by livebyday(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Michelle55:

Please don't get me wrong! Dude already knew in his heart that there's something amiss(suspicion) but he just needed to confirm(proved) of which he got the answers he's looking for so what's the need of coming to SM to seek validation even when the red flags are all glaring?
NOTE The moment you start suspecting your partner of infidelity, everything you think you know about the person will be in question, so why not save yourselves the stress by going your separate ways? Remember that a Broken Relationship is better and more bearable than a Broken Marriage

Best comment here
Re: Is My by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:

Bro you are seeing the signs now oooo
Hmmmm
Make your matter no end for DNA Lab las las
Re: Is My by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
blizzers:

Happy birthday
Thanks dear
Re: Is My by Countersam(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:

Brown wake up

Re: Is My by Countersam(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:

Bro wake up!
She dey use you play Tumbo Tumbo, Mini Mini Mani Mo..... you will be shocked of you try surprise visits once in a while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls / Share Your Ghost Stories Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.