Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is My - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My (6559 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My by lilmax(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
I don't have any words to add

you better take the advice of dumping her

how do you guys date students that are in the hoe phase btw?

I thought it stopped 2011?
Re: Is My by DonnyE(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Beating?
Not what I would normally recommend, but then, if you are in love with someone else you should say so and let the Doctor go his way, not leading him on and keep cashing his money. It a very bad behaviour. Alot of guys still don't know that money alone can't keep a gal, my point in the previous post.
Re: Is My by blacq2009(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Apeshy101:

See what English caused!
You just changed the meaning of what you intended.
The power of one letter
Hahaha. You spoke my mind. One cold bottle of Orijin for you.

1 Like

Re: Is My by blacq2009(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
jackals:

No johr. Let him spend some more...

I could remember I've once discarded a guy using the strategy this girl is using here...., I'm nolonger intersted but i didnt know how to tell him. The dude got frustrated by my actions and demanded we call it quit. I didnt beg.
Y'all ain't following us Heaven. Hahaha
Re: Is My by skywalker240(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
livebyday:

This comment confused me as I couldn't deduce any rationale behind it sir .

Are you saying that rather than sit think deeply , introspect on how best you fix your situation you would rather live in delusion and pray for someone to fix your broken life?

I am trying to make sense.of this comment

Am I right ?
even me, am cofused thats why i pray for wisdom to confuse foolishness... You get what i mean?
Re: Is My by livebyday(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
skywalker240:

even me, am cofused thats why i pray for wisdom to confuse foolishness... You get what i mean?

I got you sir

Thanks for the clarification

Cheers
Re: Is My by cyndylove64(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:
Hi Everyone, I need your help as I feel my girlfriend is really loving another man.

A usual, she denies it. She says she does not like the guy. But I've seen the tone at which they are having a conversation and I know she probably likes the guy.

We've been dating for over 4 years now. And we are planning on getting married in Sept. I have already collected the list. But yesterday I noticed something unusual. I saw her WhatsApp chat and I was shocked at the kind of conversation going on there.

This guy subscribes for her. There is another time she sent him her account number. But that's not the shocking part of the conversation. The guy always says "I love you" I love you dear and that kind of words. There is nowhere she told him that those words were inappropriate.

Surprisingly, on a particular date, she called the guy "Sweetheart" then "how was your day" then "wanted to see your face."

When I asked for an explanation she said the guy called in the dark. She only said those words because she could not see his face. But it does not make sense. She also said there is nothing wrong calling a friend sweetheart.

I know most of you will say IM not married to her yet and I don't take care of her bills. Yes, I do take care of all her bills. I mean everything. She is in school and I take care of everything.

For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year. I refused.

See, I am not perfect but I know I have been faithful for over a year now. I'm a doctor by profession and I hate being fooled around which is what seems to be happening.

I have intentionally avoided other ladies only for me to find myself in this shit. Right now I can't guarantee the next pu**y that comes around won't be fu*ked.

Being sincere is a choice, and if I feel someone is taking me for granted, being my old self becomes necessary. I need your help cos I've gotten so far and the devil is just tempting me with all options.
have a heart to heart talk with her also cancel the wedding. U should also ask for space from each other.to rediscover your feelings.but to me she will be the one to end things with u wen u ask for space
Re: Is My by skywalker240(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
livebyday:

I got you sir
Thanks for the clarification
Cheers
ONE LOVE.
Re: Is My by shege45: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:
Hi Everyone, I need your help as I feel my girlfriend is really loving another man.

A usual, she denies it. She says she does not like the guy. But I've seen the tone at which they are having a conversation and I know she probably likes the guy.

We've been dating for over 4 years now. And we are planning on getting married in Sept. I have already collected the list. But yesterday I noticed something unusual. I saw her WhatsApp chat and I was shocked at the kind of conversation going on there.

This guy subscribes for her. There is another time she sent him her account number. But that's not the shocking part of the conversation. The guy always says "I love you" I love you dear and that kind of words. There is nowhere she told him that those words were inappropriate.

Surprisingly, on a particular date, she called the guy "Sweetheart" then "how was your day" then "wanted to see your face."

When I asked for an explanation she said the guy called in the dark. She only said those words because she could not see his face. But it does not make sense. She also said there is nothing wrong calling a friend sweetheart.

I know most of you will say IM not married to her yet and I don't take care of her bills. Yes, I do take care of all her bills. I mean everything. She is in school and I take care of everything.

For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year. I refused.

See, I am not perfect but I know I have been faithful for over a year now. I'm a doctor by profession and I hate being fooled around which is what seems to be happening.

I have intentionally avoided other ladies only for me to find myself in this shit. Right now I can't guarantee the next pu**y that comes around won't be fu*ked.

Being sincere is a choice, and if I feel someone is taking me for granted, being my old self becomes necessary. I need your help cos I've gotten so far and the devil is just tempting me with all options.
to solve this issue, I would teach you hw to clone her WhatsApp for free so dat you wld monitor their chats. If you r serious let me knw

1 Like

Re: Is My by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2019
mecury21:

Lolzz Alhaji bring bring... Another man is chopping where ur sowing. U better run very far from that snake u call ur girlfriend....

According to Fela : Overtake done overtake overtake grin
Re: Is My by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
shege45:
to solve this issue, I would teach you hw to clone her WhatsApp for free so dat you wld monitor their chats. If you r serious let me knw
Is there any need for that.. Its already obvious what's going on in the relationship na except u want to add health issues to the guys problems cheesy
Re: Is My by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
I don't have any words to add

you better take the advice of dumping her

I thought it stopped 2011?

I still wonder why guys do that shiit
Re: Is My by ikemeze: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2019
shege45:

Abeg teach me
Re: Is My by shege45: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
ikemeze:

Abeg teach me
pm me
Re: Is My by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Are you kidneying me?
Re: Is My by jackals(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
blacq2009:

Y'all ain't following us Heaven. Hahaha

I have repented wink wink wink wink
Re: Is My by charlsecy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
What if one marries a student?
Re: Is My by lilmax(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
charlsecy:
What if one marries a student?
how do you DATE and MARRY a student still going through the HOE phase?
Re: Is My by emkz: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Do what your heart tells you. If you feel she is cheating, she most likely is.

For advise, take a six-month break from the relationship. Examine things logically with your head and you'd see that this is not the girl for you. It seems that you and her (and she thinks so) are in a peripheral state of courtship (a wise man once said this).

1 Like

Re: Is My by charlsecy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
how do you DATE and MARRY a student still going through the HOE phase?
Must everyone be promiscuous?
Re: Is My by blacq2009(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
jackals:

I have repented wink wink wink wink
OK. But "we" the will think of it.
Re: Is My by ayokellany: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
........ Guy u try
My alternate ... grin
Re: Is My by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 03, 2019
mecury21:

Nigerian women perpetrate this scam daily and somehow you guys haven't learn. A whole doctor fa, you that can point and kill any toto, yet you allow some trifling asshole to take you for a smooth ride.
Re: Is My by Heineken(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Michelle55:
The moment you start suspecting your partner, the bond between you two has been broken.. For you to check her phone(you already knew what awaits you) so asking us now is like seeking for validation on what to do next
sorry o I don't understand.. Are you saying it's wrong to check one's gfs phone?
Re: Is My by Heineken(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2019
DieselGen:

So, your point is no need checking out on your fiancee's phone, because there'll always be poo to see.
It indicates infidelity is a norm now.
Wrong people everywhere...
bro I tell you
Re: Is My by Papichamdor95(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Dear doc,my humble advice is for you to ditch the girl,the signs are there already,is so clear and any lady advising you to give the relationship wisdom is wicked.Am talking out of experience,my ex did such similar act to to me and trust me,you will be broken when wen you realize that she has been cheating all these time,the truth i realized about commitment is that once a lady or man starts giving the opposite sex attention while in a serious relationship,deception and distractions are bound to take place.From what u saying,she is distracted already and u can’t get her back.Am really sorry that the four years have wasted,kindly move on cos if u don’t,that lady will make a devil and a trust issue someone out of u.You got a good life ahead of u,you got a good career already,you don’t need someone who is promiscuous to come and manipulate you to believe she loves you and would want you forever.There are a lot of good women out there,please I beg you have sense and walk out of the relationship regardless of what u have spent or th feelings you still have for her.She is a cheat.However,break up in peace and move on cos if u continue and get married to her,she will be cheating on u unaware.Please have sense,some of these girls don’t know what they want and am sorry u actually wasted your time with such but learnt something.Wishing you the best in life.
Re: Is My by Papichamdor95(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Dear OP,is just sad u have also been cheating also.To be honest,the relationship is really toxic for the both of you.You can’t eat your cake and have someone else.Two hoes can’t make a relationship,never seen where that happens and if such relationship gives birth to a child,in few years to come,the home will be broken.So stay off from each other.TWO HORS CANT MAKE A GOOD HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP!,I REPEAT!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady / Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.