Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity (3854 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by paddylo1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
@all
Kobojunkie Is now an IBB apologist. . wonders shall never end. . .did they promise u a piece of his(bloodstained) loot in your poverty stricken ohio?

otio. .  embarassed
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by TewMuch: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2010
Okah is indeed a forgotten man soon to be executed.These people never learn that if you want to do something bad, Nigeria is the place to live while committing atrocities.Foreign countries have not tolerance for our nonsense.I hope he faces firing squad.See what jealousy, envy and greed can do?IBB's time is coming.I suggest he gives everything up and relocate to live with the recently discovered naked tribe of people that live in the North,after he has filled his gap tooth.No one will be able to identify him.He should not try running abroad, he should learn something from his boy boy in SA
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by auwal87(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
Allowed or not allowed, let us see Okah on TV speaking directly to Jonah & Co.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by truly: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
Faeb:

^
Daily Trust has always been a pathetic paper. They are unashamedly tribalistic and hate anything from the south with a frightening intensity. Did you not take note of their pro-cabal reports during the Yar Adua saga? Half of all their headlines were to the effect; "Jonathan is a liar", "Jonathan is a coward", "Jonathan is stealing from the North" etc.

Now, this is becoming comedy central. Who releases people on whose behalf other miscreants can organise fake calls to international media houses?
Wake up from that dream. Okah is a drowning man.
Do you think southern papers are not tribalistic?
Do you think people here are not tribalistic?
Now Obj is not happy that IBB annulled an election
Did he speak against it then? Infact he applauded it, saying that Abiola was not a messiah
My point is that some people who were happy with the annulmment of Abiola's election
Are now attacking IBB, citing election annulment,
While in fact they are attacking IBB for traibal and other reasons

BTW, You posted a story from Tribune (from Tribune!!!) sometime this week
And now you are calling a paper pathetic?
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
when dokpesi was arrested and it was claimed it was because of sms,it was attributed to a source.
the denial of okah's interview is also attributed to a source

why not instead of playing hide and seek those security agencies call okah lawyer and lets get it over with instead of sourcing about
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by 9ijaMan: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
torkaka:

when dokpesi was arrested and it was claimed it was because of sms,it was attributed to a source.
the denial of okah's interview is also attributed to a source 

why not instead of playing hide and seek those security agencies call okah lawyer and lets get it over with instead of sourcing about

They'll keep sourcing about until everything is swept under the carpet.

Faeb:

^
Daily Trust has always been a pathetic paper. They are unashamedly tribalistic and hate anything from the south with a frightening intensity. Did you not take note of their pro-cabal reports during the Yar Adua saga? Half of all their headlines were to the effect; "Jonathan is a liar", "Jonathan is a coward", "Jonathan is stealing from the North" etc.

Now, this is becoming comedy central. Who releases people on whose behalf other miscreants can organise fake calls to international media houses?
Wake up from that dream. Okah is a drowning man.

@FAEB/BEAF
It's always very easy for GEJ and his cronies to discredit every information that does not toe their line of thought. Perhaps you did not read the full article from Daily Trust. In the same writeup, daily trust also gave the government's version of claiming the interview may be false.
The paper simply did some journalistic work by not swallowing everything GEJ's men said, but went further to verify the statement directly from the SA authorities.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
9ijaMan:

[size=13pt]They'll keep sourcing about until everything is swept under the carpet.[/size]

I am afraid this is likely to happen
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by TewMuch: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
Timeline of the series of unfortunate events:

- September 30th, 2010- Okah's home is raided by SA security Agents

- October 1, 2010- Bomb Blast Rocks Nation's Capital
-
October 2, 2010- Okah arrested and released

-October 3, 2010, Okah rearrested, detained and denied bail to be back in court October 14th

- October 4th- Dokpesi is arrested

- October 5th- Dokpesi released
EXCLUSIVE: Okah calls NEXT

>

By Ayo Okulaja and Cheta Nwanze

When asked how it is possible for him to make phone calls from jail, he replied: "this is a civilised country. I can make calls anytime I want and to.
NEXT asked if his phones were not seized by the South African authorities, and he responded that "I have saved the message on another phone. Shortly after I got the text message, Dopkesi (IBB's campaign manager) was arrested. I will not release the message now because if I do, the next thing they will say is that someone/IBB has paid him to do this. As they continue to sour my name the more, I will release the message."
This interview was done by an amateur. Fine, he may be able to call from a pay phone in prison but he will never take into prison a cell phone. That is a lie. All personal belongings are seized. That being said he said he received a text message that dokpesi was arrested? He was already in jail, how did he receive this text message. IBB needs to stop all this nonsense and do their research well before insulting us more and more. Except he has a contraband cell phone, this thing is all lies. The calls should be traced to figure out who made this prank or fake call. nonsense

EXCLUSIVE: Okah calls NEXT
He did however say he saved a text message from the official. He read the purported text message out: "Please reach-out to MEND and ask them to re-tract the statement and the government will blame the Northern elements."

I will not release the message now because if I do, the next thing they will say is that someone/IBB has paid him to do this. As they continue to sour my name the more, I will release the message."

When asked if he had a hand in the bombings in Abuja, he replied in the negative.

He read the text message out in prison. What a joke, this is ridiculous and i feel insulted. We are waiting for him to release the message, the sender and everything he knows. He is going down, he just wants to take people with him. This can be anybody that set this up. A man that has nothing to lose will spill everything he knows if what he is saying is the truth. He is in SA, what is he waiting for? ANd all this back and forth he is doing, he is building more charges for himself and is being ill advised by his lawyer and friends that will send him to an early grave.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by smanuel: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
Well in a few words, I seriously question Okah's mental capacity "Please reach-out to MEND and ask them to re-tract the statement and the government will blame the Northern elements." Doesn't this statement reek of idiocy of the highest order? Even a dumb person wouldn't immediately let you know what they are planning 'cos u might refuse. Secondly, didn't he say he was called? Lastly I hear IBB campaign team brag about their N400billion campaign budget, greedy Nigerians would do any thing to have their share.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by gamesb: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
Friday, October 08, 2010

day, October 08, 2010

Home

About Us

Photo News

Articles & Opinions

News Archive

Press Releases

Privacy Policy
Bookmark and Share
Home

About Us

Photo News

Articles & Opinions

News Archive

Press Releases

Privacy Policy
Bookmark and Share

Date Published: 10/07/10

Militant Group implicates IBB on Abuja Bomb Blast
advertisement

UNREPENTANT militants of the Niger Delta have introduced another seeming curious dimension to the alleged terrorist attack in Abuja on Friday, October 1, 2010.

The Joint Revolutionary Council (JRC), a network of some unrepentant insurgents, claimed in an on-line statement to AkanimoReports on Thursday that former military ruler and a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, General Ibrahim Babangida, was behind the attack.

Spokesperson of the group, Mr. Bakabio Walter, said in the statement: ''We were approached earlier by agents of IBB to carry out attacks in the Niger Delta and Abuja to demystify President Goodluck Jonathan and show that he does not have the support of his people, but we declined''.

According to them, ''it was because of this that we suspended our armed campaign this year. We realised that IBB was going to use our genuine agitation to his own selfish, unpatriotic and over ambitious advantage''.

''It was when we declined that they approached Henry Okah who is a mercenary by nature, and they started with the Warri bomb blasts followed by this October 1, attacks'', they added.

Continuing, the JRC said, ''for now we can say authoritatively that Okah heads IBB's terror machine and theirs is more sophisticated than what they have done so far. Jonathan beware!

''Recent events in the politics of the Nigerian State further exposes the ethnic and national contradictions and justify our agitations for self determination and call for a Sovereign National Conference of all the nationalities that were forcefully conscripted into Nigeria. This is the only peaceful way of getting out of this babarism that is threatening to create the biggest refugee problem in the world.

''We would like to use this medium to warn Nigeria's dirty politicians not to drag our region and its genuine struggle into their muddy water of politics.

''Also, those who are planning to organise a coup de'tat should know that they would have us to contend with as we will never allow their authority to extend into our region. We are watching keenly as the drama unfolds, knowing that after all this mad dance of macabre we shall meet at the barricade''.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by warrior01: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
o pari
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
gamesb:

Militant Group implicates IBB on Abuja Bomb Blast
advertisement

UNREPENTANT militants of the Niger Delta [size=13pt]have introduced another seeming curious dimension to the alleged terrorist attack in Abuja on Friday, October 1, 2010.[/size]

The Joint Revolutionary Council (JRC),[size=14pt] a network of some unrepentant insurgents, [/size]claimed in an on-line statement to AkanimoReports on Thursday that former military ruler and a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, General Ibrahim Babangida, was behind the attack.

I love the piece in big font. These goons keep introducing new DIMENSIONS To this story . . . lol
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Donmeca(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
I hav not heard d phone interview but goin by wot I saw in the video, I can tell that aljazero is fooling those they can fool.

He did however say he saved a text message from the official. He read the purported text message out: "Please reach-out to MEND and ask them to re-tract the statement and the government will blame the Northern elements."
At least every media house reported dat Okah was called by a presido aide, is it now a text message? Wonders shall neva end!

Our leaders are so shameful, imagine Afegbua(IBB media chief), on AIT saying that they watched the aljazeera interview in the creek 48 hours b4 d blast and that he trusted jazeera. an interview in which militants wore crisp uniforms, spoke clear queen's english, employed a pro carpenter/architect (to construct a tent), brandished freshly imported weapons and so on. If Nigeria survives 2011-2015, then nothing can threaten our national unity again.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by puppy: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
If Nigeria survives 2011-2015, then nothing can threaten our national unity again.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by shogi: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity

are you sure it was not raining when the operatives said this?
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
oyb:

Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity

are you sure it was not raining when the operatives said this?
Haha. The rain must have been as heavy as the 1st October rain that prevented them from removing the bombs they originally planted grin grin grin
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
TO BE FAITHFUL,LOYAL AND HONEST
TO SERVE NIGERIA WITH ALL MY STRENGTH
to defend her unity
AND TO UPHOLD HER HONOUR AND GLORY
SO HELP ME GOD
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Mariory(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
Donmeca:

I hav not heard d phone interview but goin by wot I saw in the video, I can tell that aljazero is fooling those they can fool.
At least every media house reported dat Okah was called by a presido aide, is it now a text message? Wonders shall neva end!

Does anyone care to explain this? I have yet to come across a mobile phone that saves speech from phone calls as text messages. What kind of magical phone is Okah using? Is it an Android v10.51?
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
Mariory:

Does anyone care to explain this? I have yet to come across a mobile phone that saves speech from phone calls as text messages. What kind of magical phone is Okah using? Is it an Android v10.51?

Rather than get MISINFORMATION from the already MISINFORMED, I think you are best going back to read up on the whole yourself. That way you do not pack up useless information from sources with reading disabilities.
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Rather than get MISINFORMATION from the already MISINFORMED, I think you are best going back to read up on the whole yourself. That way you do not pack up useless information from sources with reading disabilities.
My sister no vex too much. We know the source of the MISINFORMATION. Do you expect clarity from our President's camp?
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by Uclloyd28(m): 1:07am On Oct 09, 2010
All Those Saying GEJ should Resign, Now Tell Me, How Many Nigerian Presidents Dun Resign Before How Can NL allow all these Retards, Foolish Low-Lives, Pour Rubbish here On NL, Thunder Fire Anyone Who Wants To Stop Our Change In Nigeria

ALL GEJ HATER"S, GO AND DIE, GEJ MUST RULE NIGERIA

Ok, even if na loot GEJ wan come loot, Why can't he be allowed When the NORTH n WEST dun loot their own, No eyebrows were raised, n now is the South's Turn, BOMBS suddenly surface for Nigeria, How Greed and Unreasonable Can these NORTHNER's be sef, So selfish and self-centered, GEJ will rule, Even if it means Nigeria going to blazes, Rubbish, south can't rule but their Oil Should be tapped, Omo, See, No be so, Nigeria Na 4 All Jor, Nobody get shares as Nigerian pass another jor, BOMB DEY GO NORTHNER"S, GEJ Will rule, even say na Empty Nigeria, WAaaaaaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by oluwafemi113(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2010
things they happen for these world ooooooo
Re: Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity by frankkie: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2010
I am surprised that Nigerians have not realised that Mr. Okah is a big part of the Independence Day Bomb Blast puzzle.

The issues seem very clear to me. The chain of events immediately after the blast indicate a high level on the part of a group of people to destabilise the President by any means necessary.

First, why would a Government aide call Okah in South Africa and not any of the other MEND leaders in Nigeria to retract their statement? Afterall Okah denies any involvement in the blast.

Why did Okah grant the interview to Aljazeera except he was being paid to whip up Anti-Jonathan sentiments in the North? Why did the 'Northern elders' pretend to capitalise on that to ask for the President's resignation? Why have some of these people now gone to court to compel the National Assembly to commence impeachment proceedings against the President?

You can see that Okah and his paymasters are just acting out a script. Nigerians should not be fooled. We all know that under all the past presidents in Nigeria no one has ever been asked to resign over such a tragic incident. Recall Boko Haram, Jos killings etc.

I wonder if Henry Okah would be ready to take a lie detector test? We should start subjecting people to lie detector tests as is common all over the world.
It is time to start fighting these terrorists with more sophisticated methods then we are currently displaying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fight Between Christains And Musliims In Otukpo Benue State / Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! / Solution To The Continuous Fall In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.